Kristy the Office Slut

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, I've got one more," I said. Kristy stopped breathing for a second.

The clerk looked at the basket again. "I only see one."

I looked at Kristy's panicked face. "Give him the other one, Kristy." The clerk looked confused and Kristy's heart stopped beating. "C'mon, let's go, slut." I leaned in and whispered in her ear, "Remember, role play. You're playing the role of a complete slut."

She nodded her head. She slowly reached between her legs and under her skirt. The clerks eyes furrowed in confusion. Kristy bit her lip and closed her eyes. She lightly moaned as the new love machine slid out of her.

She finally laid the large, green vegetable in question on the counter. A pool of clear liquid immediately began to form under it. The clerk was stunned.

"Uhhhhh, yeah. I'm not touching that," he said in disgust. I grabbed it, threw it into the sack with the other groceries, and licked my fingers.

The clerk grabbed the carrots. Kristy squeaked.

"Oh yeah, I've got one more of those, too," I said nonchalantly.

The clerk snapped his head around. "Do I even want to know?"

"C'mon, show him, slut."

Kristy looked at the clerk's stunned face a gave him a wicked smile. The clerk watched with great interest as Kristy slowly turned. She bent over. She lifted her skirt. There, in plain view, was 3" of orange sticking out of Kristy's ass.

The clerk's jaw dropped. "You have got to be kidding me!" I just smiled. The clerk shook his head. "Nope, not touchin' that either!"

That actually made me laugh. "Ha! I'll get it."

Kristy squeaked again as I slowly yanked the rabbit stick out of her body. The clerk watched stunned as inch after inch revealed itself. I finally held it up, then tossed it into the bag with the other groceries.

It was all I could do not to pull her face into my crotch and make her give me a blowjob on the short drive back to my place.

When we pulled into my parking lot, Kristy asked, "I thought we were going out?"

"We were just out."

"We went to the grocery store. I thought we were going to out for a nice dinner or something," she said, almost pouting.

"Next time," I said as I opened my car door. "Right now I'm going to fuck you like the slut you are."

Her mood brightened considerably. "Ooooo, yay!"

We began to kiss and maul each other as soon as we got out of the car and during the entire walk to my door. By the time we got there we were both naked from the waist up. She had worked my python out of my pants and had a death grip on it. We pawed and clawed at each other all the way down my hallway. By the time we got to the living room, we were both as naked as the day we were born. Clothes were strewn down the entire hallway.

She finally broke the kiss. "I want you inside me, fucking me with that fat fuckin' cock right now."

"You nasty fuckin' slut," I hissed. "C'mon, over here."

I pulled her to the back of the room and slung open the sliding glass door that led out to my open patio. I grabbed her arm and spun her into the opening.

"Here, bend over and hold on tight," I hissed.

"We're...going to do it right here? What if somebody sees us?"

"Then they'll see me fucking a slut, won't they? Now bend the fuck over or go home."

She quickly bent over, placed a hand on each door jam, and spread her legs. She looked over her shoulder at me. "Fine. Fuck me. Fuck my slutty little pussy. Fuck me with that fat fucking cock of yours," she cooed.

I stepped between her tan, sexy legs and held my rod steady. I touched it's hard tip to her puffy pink lips. Kristy gasped lightly. I pushed forward. The thick head slipped in easily. She gave a quiet moan. I slid forward ever so slightly. I paused. I grabbed her hips tightly. Then I threw my hips forward as hard as I could.

If I hadn't been holding her, she might have launched off the patio. Her back arched and her head flew back. Her eyes almost exploded out of her head.

"Oh fuck!" she screamed.

I checukled and leaned forward until my chest hovered over her back. I reached both hands around and roughly grabbed each fleshy globe. She yelped with each tweak of her excited nipples.

I put my lips next to her ear. "Remember, you asked for this. You wanted this."

I felt a chill run up her spine. "Oh shit," she whimpered. She grabbed onto the door jams tight and braced herself.

With those words, I pulled back and began to mercilessly pummel her pussy. With each thrust of my hips she thought my post was going to shoot into her throat.

"Oh...my...God! Oh...my...God!" she cried out in time with my drives into her.

"Do you like that? Huh? Does that slutty little cunt of yours like getting a hard fuck from a fat cock? Huh? Answer me!" A loud "crack" rang out when my hand crossed her heart shaped ass, leaving a hand print.

"Oh fuck!" she barked at the sudden slap on her ass. "Oh my God, yes! Yes! Oh fuck! Fuck my slutty little pussy with that fat fuckin' cock! Oh my God, yes!"

"I'm gonna ruin your cunt for every other man! Do you hear me, slut? I'm gonna break this slutty little pussy of yours! My cock will be the only one that fits in this fuckin' thing when I'm done!"

"Oh God yes! Fuck my tight little pussy with that fat fuckin' cock! Ohmagawd, yes! Oh fuck!"

She moaned and whined for several more minutes while I broke her spirit. I started to feel her squeeze my piston hard. I reached around and swatted her angry clit. She nearly came unglued.

"Ohmagawd fuck! Oh fuck! Ohmagawd fuck!"

"Yeah, did you like that slut?" I gave it another hard swat. She cursed again. I pressed and rubbed on her button. "C'mon, slut! Cum for me! Tell me how badly you want to cum, slut!"

"Ohmagawd, you're gonna make me cum! You're gonna make me fuckin' cum!" she screeched. "Yes! Yes! Fuck my slu...fuck! My slutty little pussy! Oh God! Oh God! Cumming! Cumming! God cumminggggaaaaaaa!"

Her clit felt like a phone set to vibrate. She felt like she had stepped onto a bare power line. Every nerve ending was on fire. Her mind went blank.

When her spasms finally slowed, the air filled with another loud "crack". The sudden shot of pain brought her out of her sexual haze. Her knees wobbled. Her heart was racing.

I started to pull out of her tired slit. "Time to split that sweet little ass of yours," I snarled.

Her head snapped around. "Oh shit!"

I laughed. "I know a slut like you has been fucked in the ass before."

"Y-y-yes, but...but...holy shit, that fuckin' thing is huge!"

I touched the purple tip to her rosebud. I could feel it winking at me, inviting me in. Her words sounded scared. Her body begged for it.

I leaned forward. She moaned at the pressure on her backside. "C'mon, tell me you want me to fuck you in the ass. C'mon, tell me how bad you want me to fuck your ass." I pressed more. The tip started to slip in.

"Oh! Oh God," she moaned. She looked back over her shoulder. She suddenly had a wicked look on her face. "Fuck my ass, you son of a bitch! C'mon, fuck my ass with that fat fuckin' cock, you miserable fuck!"

My eyes turned to slits. "Ha! With pleasure...bitch."

I held my glistening prod firm and pushed. Two inches slipped in quickly. "Oh fuck," she moaned. Two more inches. "Oh God!" My balls slapped against her. "Oh my fucking go-o-o-od!"

"Do you like that, slut?" I said angrily.

"Oh holy shit! You're...you're...fuck! You're so fucking huge!"

"Just the way sluts like it, right? A big, fat cock buried in their ass, right?"

"Oh God yes! Come on, you son of a bitch, fuck my ass!"

I started to slowly rock my hips. "Jesus Christ, Kristy! Your ass is even tighter than your fucking cunt! You must not get fucked in the ass enough!"

"Ohmagawd! It's because you're so fucking huge! Oh my fucking God!"

Then a voice came from above. "Hey! Keep it down down there! Jesus Christ!" It was my old neighbor, Mrs. Wilson, calling from her bedroom window upstairs. I didn't care for her much. She was a pain in my ass.

"Fuck off!" I yelled back.

"Why you little bastard! I should come down there and..."

"You come down here and I'll fuck your ass just like I'm fucking this bitch! Tell her, Kristy. Tell her how much you fucking love it!"

"Ohmagawd, I fucking love it! I love his fat, fucking cock in my ass! Ohmagawd! C'mon, fuck my ass, you fat cocked bastard!"

"Ha ha ha! I'm gonna split your shit in two, fuckin' slut!"

"Oh God, yes! Fuck me! Fuck my ass! Ohmagawd, yes! Oh fuck!"

"You...you...you little perverted bastard! I...I...I'm calling the police!"

I jackhammered Kristy's tight little ass. "Good! Call 'em! Maybe they'll want to fuck her ass, too!"

"Oh God! Oh God! Ohmafuckinggod! You...you...you feel amazing! Oh shit! Fuck my ass!"

Her body was wrapped around my throbbing muscle like a boa constrictor. I could feel her heart begin to race. I reached around again and slapped her raised bean.

Her entire body clenched. "OHmyfuckinggod!"

I rubbed and pinched her love button. It felt like the eraser tip on a pencil. "You're about to cum again, aren't you, you fucking slut?"

"Ohmygod, you're gonna make me cum again!"

"Thinking about getting gangbanged by cops is gonna make you cum, isn't it?"

"Oh God! Oh God! Don't you fucking stop! Oh God!"

I jammed two fingers into her quivering gash and pressed her kernel with my thumb while I pounded her ass.

"OH fuck!" she squealed.

A stampede of thunder and lightning raced up her thighs, crashed into her split, and tore through her body like a locomotive. She felt like her entire body was on fire and a cum bath was the only thing that was going to extinguish it.

After I yanked my fingers out of her convulsing snatch and her mind cleared, she began to push back, meeting my thrusts with thrusts of her own.

She looked back at me with angry, cum hungry eyes. "C'mon, you fat cocked fuck! I want you to cum! I want you to fuck my ass and cum on my big tits! I know you want to! C'mon! I wanna see it!"

"Oh you fucking bitch!" I said through clenched teeth. "I'm gonna cover those fat fuckin' tits with cum! Hear that, Mrs. Wilson, you fucking bitch! I'm gonna paint this bitch with cum!"

She could feel me throbbing in her ass. She knew I couldn't go much longer. She knew her cum bath was close.

I pulled out of her ass and squeezed my hose. I got a brief glimpse of her gaped hole before she spun around and dropped to her knees. She cupped her cum catchers and looked up at me with vexed eyes. Her long blonde hair was sexily matted to her body.

"C'mon, baby, give it to me. Cover me with that fuckin' cum. Cum on! Give me that cum bath, baby, c'mon!"

I was stroking my meat like a man possessed. "Ohhhh-ho-ho-ho, you are such a fuckin' slut! I'm...I'm...grrrrrrrr...I'm gonna paint those fuckers white! Oh yeah! Oh yeah! Oh fuck! Oh fuck!" My body shuddered. "Fuck!"

A thick rope of milky white launched out of my hose and splashed across her chest.

"Oh fuck yeah! Do it, baby, do it!" she cheered.

I grunted and groaned and jerked off for what felt like an hour. When I was done, I shook my pulsing prick at her, sending droplets of white across her face and into her hair. I looked down. Her upper torso was streaked and spattered in white. She was holding up a tit as high as possible and lapping at it with her skilled tongue. She was a mess. She was beautiful.

She finally looked up at me. Cum was dripping off her chin. "That was fucking awesome!"

I nodded. "Yeah, that was pretty fuckin' awesome. Goddamn you're a slut."

She scooped the cum from her chin and tucked it between her lips. "Mmmmm, I know," she whirred smiling.

I held out a hand and helped her stand on wabbly legs. "Why don't you go jump in the shower and get cleaned up? You know where everything is." I watched her tan, sweaty body gleefully walk away.

10 minutes later there was a knock on the door. I saw two blue uniforms through the peep hole.

"Good evening, officers. Is there something I can do for you? Anything wrong?"

"Good evening, sir," the tall, broad officer said. His badge said "Schaff". "We received a report of a female possibly being abused or beaten at this address. Would you know anything about that? Are there any females present in your home right now?"

I laughed. That bitch! She really did call the cops! "Ha! I know exactly what this is about. Nobody's being abused or beaten. The truth is...look, I was giving my...friend a good, hard ass fuck, and she can get kinda loud."

The officers were taken aback for a moment at my bluntness. Then the other equally tall and broad officer, officer "Manna", spoke up. "Can we speak to the female, sir?"

"Yeah, absolutely. Let me go get her."

I knocked on the bathroom door and poked my head in without waiting for an answer. She was just getting out of the shower. The droplets of water covering her luscious body sparkled in the light. Fuck! She really is gorgeous! She was briefly startled by my sudden appearance, but quickly gave me a sexy smile.

"Awwww, you're too late. I just got out. But you can help me towel off," she purred.

I smiled back. "Mmmmm, as tempting as that sounds, I need to you come out here real quick."

She got a confused look on her face. "O-o-okay. Let me grab a towel."

"No no. Are we still role playing?"

She sidled over to me. "Mmmmm, I dunno. Are we?"

"Yeah. I still want you to be a slut for a few more minutes." I paused. "Besides, they'll want to check you for bruises."

"Huh?"

I grabbed her wet arm and dragged her down the hallway. I don't know who was more shocked when they saw each other, the cops or Kristy.

I smiled when I saw the reaction of the three. I immediately saw two new nightsticks appear in the cops pants. And I saw a glint in Kristy's eyes.

Hmmmmmm. I wonder where this is gonna go? I thought to myself.


12