All Comments on 'Kristy's Journey into Darkness Ch. 03'

by THIRDCOAST

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
This !!!!

My husband and I read this story and oh my God it left me so wet we fucked for hours just reading the first installment. My husband and I have not started my training he is a big black man and I'm a white female. Thank you for your inspiring writing I trust you shall give us more

THIRDCOASTTHIRDCOASTalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Glad I could spark something inside you two. Wet is certainly a good way to start the evening. Please continue to read my other stuff.

kennyboy82kennyboy82almost 9 years ago
Worthy of much more than a mere 5 Stars!

What a superb story, fantastic. As a Dom Bull Alpha Male, I can relate to the content of this, although I'm not black, the training of sluts remains the same.

I'm hooked on this series now. I also loved the comment by 'Anonymous' headed This!!! - She's a fine candidate to be trained as a slut and turned out for hubby's friends. The sort of wife I actively look for to fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Have any of you idiots considered the physiological effects of gaping or gangbangs?

A prolapsed rectum is where the large intestine falls out of the anus because of too much anal sex. The muscles become stretched and lax. Then you're not able to have regular bowel movements. The bacteria in the colon and the cilia (the way nutrients are absorbed through the intestine) are degraded over time resulting in loose stools, diarrhea for the retarded among you.

Still turned on? Still the male alpha Dom blah blah blah crap? Good because there's more. Introducing foreign substances in the stretched and wrecked colon can result in a tear in the intestinal wall resulting in toxic fecal matter to poison the system resulting in sepsis. Oh what fun! The E.Coli poisons the blood in never ending stream of pain as the body is constantly flooded with harmful bacteria and you morons wouldn't know the difference between the flu and blood poisoning. It'll take about three days for her to die and you're left with your dick in your hands and a prison sentence where you get to enjoy all the anal sex you can handle...and some you can't. Of course, now you're receiving but hey...at least you know what to look for.

Now I know what you're going to say: "But anonymous, I've seen people take a double fisting in their ass and nothing bad has happened. I've even seen prolapsed gapes and it's all ok."

Really, my uneducated and moronic friends, because the internet never lies, right? Because no one likes to talk about the effects on their asses because it's really unattractive. No one wants to discuss diarrhea or having to wear a diaper or colostomy bag because that is super private and ruins the fucking fantasy.

Of course there's more but while entertaining, I'm hoping the curious among you would at least consider researching your stories a little bit if only to make them more realistic and by extension, better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
They were so proud

So the next weekend she introduced Jamal to her parents, showed them all her piercing and described how he made her bang and suck four or five black guys at a time. She asked her parents to call her "slut" from now on since that's what Jamal wants and she does whatever he tells her since she' s his black cock whore.

Her parents were elated. They were very proud of their daughter and the fact that they were paying tens of thousands of dollars for her education so she could graduate and become a full time cum dump for Jamal and all his friends.

They hoped someday there would be many black grandchildren from unknown fathers for them to care for while their daughter continues to serve all black cocks available. What a happy ending!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous