Kristy's Panties Ch. 03

Story Info
Kristy's panty sharing adventures continue.
2.2k words
4.55
14.4k
25

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I enjoy feedback on my stories, good or bad. I have already got a couple of scenarios that are a possible sequel to this story, I would love to hear what you think.

When Kristy woke the next morning, she asked about the panties.

"They were up for sale," I told her.

"You're kidding?" she replied. I told her no and opened my laptop. Right there in the middle of the screen was a picture of those Jade green thong, a spot that was crusty with her cum showing in the crotch.

"No one is going to pay $40 for a pair of my panties!" she exclaimed.

"They already have. They are gone. I've got requests for more. Both men and women want a pair of your panties."

"Men and women?" she asked.

"Yup. Seems you already have admirers. In fact, I've gotten several private messages as well. Want me to read them?" I asked.

I could see her swallow, a look of curiosity and concern on her face.

"Well?"

"Ok," she answered.

I had already read the messages so I knew what they said. They were from admirers that wanted to tell her how hot her panties had made them.

I opened the first one. "Hi Kristy," (she looked at me shocked that I had used her name) those panties are so sexy. Your advertisement said you came in them. Did you really? I wish that I was the one to be able to purchase them, but I was too late. I would have held them to my face, smelling your intoxicating scent. I would have licked the crotch, hoping to taste you. I bet you taste wonderful. Please put up more panties for sale. I would love to purchase a pair. Lust for you, Mike"

"OH MY GOD!" Kristy replied. "I can't believe what he said, that he would smell and taste me."

"You do taste wonderful," I told her and went to the next message.

"Kristy, As a woman, I don't know why I find other women's panties such a turn on. I have for as long as I can remember. I'm 30 and have been smelling panties for as long as I can remember. I started with my own, then my mom's, and now I smell my friends if I can find a pair and not get caught. The fact that your profile says you are new to this and a mom of 2 really turned me on. I'd love to have a pair of your panties. I can just imagine how you smell. I'd wear them all day and would be so wet knowing you were touching me." Sue

"God, I'm getting wet and turned on again." Kristy said.

"Want to make another pair to sell?" I asked. "Go get another pair of those VS panties, pick out a pair to soil. I want you to cum in another pair and we will put them up for sale, see how long they last."

Kristy went to her lingerie drawer and pulled out a black with white polka-dotted thong. "Will these work?" she asked.

"They will be perfect," I told her. "They will show your cum on them. Show me how wet you are."

With that she spread her legs and wet, pinkness came into view.

"This wet enough for you?" she asked.

"MMM, push them inside before you slide them up your sexy legs. Make sure whomever gets them, they are covered with your scent. You know how much I love your smell."

She pushed them in a little at a time, until just the lace was sticking out, her pussy had engulfed them. Her nipples were as hard as I'd ever seen them.

"Use a vibrator on your clit. Make sure they are saturated. We want them to get what they paid for."

"You're so naughty," she said coyly but she reached into her bedside drawer and pulled out a vibe. Turning it on, she touched it to her clit and her hips hunched forward.

"Don't cum too quickly, you should be wearing them when you cum so the crotch catches it. Don't want the entire thing covered in your cum."

Kristy stopped and slowly pulled the panties from her pussy and pulled them up her legs. "My god, they're soaked," she said.

I lowered my face to where they covered her lips and inhaled. "Perfect," I told her. "Now, make yourself cum. Do you mind if I take some pictures to remember the occasion?"

"God, I'm not going to last long. No face, ok?"

"I will only get that thong covered pussy and maybe your beautiful tits, too. I bet whomever gets these panties would love a picture of you making them."

With that last comment Kristy let out a grunt, her stomach muscles convulsed and she went into an orgasm that shook her entire body. All of it caught on camera. The moisture in the crotch undeniable. Her cum had soaked them, leaving a creamy white coverage.

"These will be gone quickly." I told her. "Want me to post them for sale and see? Or do you want me to contact one of the people that left a message for you?"

"Should we contact one?" she asked.

"Sure. Which one you want to contact?"

"Can we contact the woman? I don't know why but the thought of a woman wanting my panties turns me on." she said.

"Sure!" I started the reply. "How's this?"

"Dear Sue, I was so excited reading your message that I had to make a pair especially for you. They are a pair of VS thong in black and white polka dot print. You'll also notice a huge wet spot where I came in them. I can't remember the last time I was so turned on, but your message did that to me. Please send me your address and I will send them to you free of charge because of the effect your message had on me. If you like and want more, let me know and how much you think they are worth. P.S. I'm putting them in a Ziploc bag so the smell will be fresh and they might retain their moisture. I'm also including a couple of pictures so you'll know what was happening as I made these for you. Love Kristy." Send.

Almost immediately there was a reply with a "THANK YOU" in all caps and an address. It turns out she was not far from us so she should receive probably in a day or two. We put them in the mail that day.

We went through the day in a constant state of arousal. It seemed as if both our bodies were vibrating from this interaction. We were definitely turned on.

Later in the day, Kristy had some errands to run, so I put a new plan in motion. I grabbed one of the new pairs of panties, a pair of violet colored boy shorts and took them over to Ray's. When he opened the door, he asked, "What's up neighbor. I want you to know how much I enjoyed cumming in your wife's panties."

"I know you did and I have a proposition. I have a new pair of panties here. She hasn't worn them, but I'd like you to cum in them. My plan is to have you cum in them tomorrow morning. Kristy is always up and in the shower at 6:30. While she is in the shower, I will come over and retrieve these panties (I held up the boy shorts) that will have the crotch covered in your cum. I will tell her that I just came in them and I want her to wear them. You're cum will be right at her pussy. Unlike your cum that was dried in the red pair, this pair will be fresh."

I didn't have to go further before Ray said, "Deal." We sealed the deal with a beer.

That night Kristy and I had dinner and settled in for a movie on the couch. We snuggled but I told her I didn't want to have sex that night, I had a surprise for her in the morning. She was disappointed but said, "Ok."

We went to bed following the movie.

Like clockwork, the next morning at 6:30, Kristy was in the shower and I was at Rays.

"I hope you don't mind but I came twice in them," Ray said.

As I took the panties, I could see a huge load of cum coating them front to back. "Oh my God!" I told him. This is a huge load. She will be wet all day, there is little chance of this drying.

"I hope that is ok," Ray said.

"It will be great," I replied and I raced back to my house with the present for Kristy.

When she got out of the shower and dried, she came out into the bedroom to get dressed. "I want you to wear these," I told her and I handed her the violet boy shorts.

"I can't wear these, they are full of cum. Did you shoot your load in them this morning while I was in the shower? Is this the surprise?"

Not answering her first question, I just replied, "Do you like? Will you wear them for me?"

"I can't wear them with all of this cum," she answered and brought the panties to her face.

I couldn't believe it as I watched her lick the cum from the back of the panties and then the front. She left the cum in the gusset area of the crotch.

"Wow, you taste different this morning. I wonder if it is what we had for dinner."

"Does it taste bad?" I asked.

"No, just a bit different. I think I like the change," she said. I made a mental note to ask Ray what he ate for dinner last night. I had to make my cum taste a bit closer to his.

She then slid the panties over one foot and then the second, before sliding them up her calves and thighs. As the panties approached her pussy, she spread her legs. This caused the cum covered gusset to become taut and flat. I could see a huge gob of cum and she slid them the remaining way up to her pussy. She then reached down and rubbed the gusset in a circular manner, pushing the cum into her slit.

"Oh, GOD!" she said. "I can feel all the cum on my pussy lips, entering me."

She spread her legs and I knew her pussy was opening under the fabric, cum was entering her. Ray's cum was entering her. She continued to finger herself through the panties. Strumming her clit with Ray's cum.

"Come closer," she ordered me. I did and she pulled out my hard cock, bringing it to her mouth.

It felt so good to have her sucking me as she played with Ray's cum in her pussy. She moaned around my cock, making the experience so much more intense. I could hear her muffled sounds of, "I'm cumming" through her sucking and I exploded, too, filling her mouth.

She swallowed all she could but a good amount spilled down her chin.

"How were you able to cum so much after filling my panties?" she asked.

I know she had suspicions and replied, "You just turn me on so much."

"You tasted different, too." I didn't respond.

Changing the subject, I said, "Let me take a shower, get dressed, and let's go out to breakfast." I raced into the bathroom and hopped into the shower.

We had a nice day and I took her shopping following breakfast. Thankfully nothing else was mentioned but Kristy did wear Ray's cum covered panties all day.

That night we checked the "panty message board" and found there were 142 comments. Some were disgusting but most we found sexy and turned us on. I had to admit that some of the disgusting ones also turned us on. There also was a message from Sue, telling us she couldn't wait for the panties. She also said she masturbated several times to the pictures that were attached to the message. "I will let you know as soon as they arrive."

We slept restlessly that night, waiting for a response from Sue.

At around noon, there was a chime on our computer indicating we had a message. It was from Sue. She said she had received the package and wanted to know if we would like to chat as she opened it.

Of course we were interested and responded immediately. Sue replied with a Skype address and said she was on right now so we logged on and sent a message. We told her that we were both there, wife and hub, asking if that was ok. When she answered, she asked if we would like to chat on cam, that way we could watch her open the package. We started a video chat.

Sue was lovely. She was in her late 20s/early 30s and looked to have a full, beautiful body. Her tits, as in the Seinfeld episode looked, "real and spectacular." Her flaring hips were evident as she only wore panties and a tank top.

"I have never done this, but there is somethings so hot about you two. I can't wait to open the bag," she told us.

"I can't wait either," Kristy responded.

Sue brought the bag up to her face, pulled back the Ziploc, and brought the bag to her nose, inhaling deeply. One had shot immediately down her body and into her panties.

Kristy and I just moaned.

Would you like me to continue?