Krite's Earthly Fantasy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Off to the left, he could see a small wooden bridge that passed over a stream winding through the property. Ahead, atop the mansion, he noticed numerous examples of aviation fixed to the roof. There was a hot air baloon, a hang glider, and several Bi-wing and World War II modeled aircraft. A bit eccentric he thought, but it definitely gave the place a character of its own.

Worthington continued passed some greek pillar support columns until he reached the front door and gave the brass knocker a few good solid claps. A well dressed grey haired butler answered the door and gestured him onward. "Mr. Worthington, please do come in." It was the same voice from the intercom.

The agent stepped through the door and studied the surroundings. Everything was expensive looking and pristine, much of it in gold plated trim. A persian rug lay on the bright marble floor. The shelves on the walls had Japanese vases, faberge eggs, and other various exorbitant trinkets. Up above the foyer, the room was open to the top floor. An immaculate crystal chandelier hung from the ceiling.

Each floor was squared off by white railing and a spiral staircase in the far corner ran all the way up from the bottom. The butler gestured toward a maroon velvet couch.

"Please do have a seat, Mr. Worthington."

The agent walked toward the couch. Just before he sat down, the butler asked, "would you like me to take your coat sir?"

Worthington looked himself over and moved around in his overcoat. Somehow he felt as if it could not be removed.

"I think I'll keep it on for now. Thanks."

The butler nodded and walked over to the corner, clasping his hands and standing at attention.

The agent plopped down into the couch, patting and rubbing the arms of it casually.

The butler asked, "perhaps you would care for a refreshment?"

The scruffy faced agent responded, "Sure, what do you suggest?"

"How about a vodka martini, shaken not stirred?"

The agent bit his lip and shook his head. "nah. I appreciate it, but it's just that...I'm kind of trying to do my own thing here, you know? Get me a single malt Irish whiskey, neat."

"Excellent choice, sir."

The butler left and returned in short order, beverage in hand. He handed it over to Worthington with a small napkin wrapped around the bottom before returning to his position in the corner.

The agent took a sip and nodded with approval. It tasted like a woman. "Ahh, now that's a drink."

He waited. He waited some more. Worthington looked to his watch repeatedly. Minutes were ticking by ever so slowly. Before he knew it, he had polished off the entire drink. He thought, "Typical. Rich women, always making you wait. It makes 'em feel important."

He sighed before making a buzzing through his lips like a horse. Out of the corner of his eye, he spotted a girl in a french maid outfit. She walked into the room and began dusting.

The agent watched thinking, "now this'll pass the time."

The french maid bent over, dusting a vase on the lowest shelf as her wiggling rear was exposed. Worthington shifted in his seat to get a better look. He fiddled around a bit with the bottle of Champagne in his lap and smiled, gazing intently at her as Words passed through his mind. "That's it baby, get it good, nice, and cle..."

"Good evening," a refined feminine voice interrupted.

Worthington jumped in place and turned his head. At the top of the staircase was a vision of beauty. It was the tall slender blonde, smiling and appearing absolutely radiant.

The butler gestured up toward her and spoke. "Mr. Worthington, I present to you The Countess of Endless Falls and Lady of the estate, Ms. Victoria Swanson," He then walked off, the french maid following him chipperly out of the room.

The Countess was standing there with one hand on the railing. The knockout blonde had on a stunning white satin evening gown and her hair, makeup, and jewelry were all magnificently done up to impress. With attentive eyes, she smiled regally and gracefully descended the stairs. Her dress, which was long enough to drag across the floor behind her a bit, slid back and forth over her not overly pronounced subtle curves until she reached the bottom.

Worthington stood up ready to receive her company.

The slim vixen spoke warmly as she extended her hand, palm faced down. "Hello, I'm Victoria Swanson. I do not believe I have had the pleasure."

"Countess, the pleasure is all mine." He arched a brow and grinned smugly. "The name is Worthington, Agent Worthington." He took her hand into his and kissed it softly.

Victoria appeared interrogatingly curious and retracted her hand. "You are an agent? What sort of agent?"

"Yes. Well...er...uhm. No. Sort of. What's going on here is that the name is actually Jack."

Victoria seemed awkwardly confused.

Worthington gathered himself. "You see, what I meant to say is my name is Jack Worthington and I'm a real estate agent." He forced an encouraging casual nod.

Victoria laughed haughtily. "How charming. You must be here to close the Detroit deal then?"

"Yep, you got it!"

"Fantastic! I have been eagerly anticipating your arrival. Would you like to accompany me to the dining room? We can discuss things over dinner if you wish."

"That would be splendid, Countess."

"Oh please, just Victoria will be fine, it's just the two of us." She smiled pleasantly. "Right this way." She pointed back to the couch where Jack had accidentally left the bottle of champagne. "Don't forget that!"

Victoria led on and Jack followed with the bottle as their steps echoed through the vast hallway.

They entered the dining room and came before a long narrow table. Fancy orchestral music was playing at low volume through speakers overhead. Four servants were standing in each corner of the room.

Victoria went to a chair, standing beside it expectingly. After a brief delay, Jack snapped into action and pulled the chair out for her. She sat gently before Jack scooted her into place. The lady gestured toward the other end of the table.

"Please, have a seat."

Jack walked over and flopped down into the chair and set the bottle of Champagne upon the table. Spotting it, Victoria stated, "I would love to try some of your champagne!"

Jack grasped it unsure. "Uhm...You know what? I don't think it's quite ready yet. Maybe if we put it on some ice."

Victoria gestured toward a servant and then snapped her fingers before pointing to the bottle. A servant grabbed a bucket of ice and set it upon the table near Jack, placing the champagne within it.

Victoria unfolded a napkin and set it upon her lap. She took in a breath and opened her mouth to speak.

"So, as I am sure you know, I have been recently dabbling in the arena of real estate developement. I have had my eye on the Detroit opportunity that is on the verge of being on everyone's lips. Specifically, the property in the decaying part of the downtown area. I want to clean it up and begin a revitalizing effort to restore..."

Before another word came out, the old butler interrupted, coming in from where they had entered. He was carrying a cordless phone and walking over to Victoria.

"Deepest apologies, Ms. Swanson. It is your young lady friend from the philippine Islands. She claims it is somewhat of an emergency."

Victoria looked to Jack. "Oh, I'm terribly sorry, I have to take this. Thank you, Monroe"

Monroe handed her the phone and exited. Victoria appeared tenderly concerned and started chatting away about some unknown nonsense.

Jack just looked around examining the fancy decor. With a wave of Victoria's hand, the four servants exited through another door on the side. They soon poured through from the same door in return, bringing in platters of various foods. They paraded back and forth through the door until the table was covered. The servants then stood Idly at each of the four corners of the room. The agent's mouth began watering as he looked over the feast before him.

Victoria put her hand over the speaker of the phone and whispered mouthily to Jack as she nodded coaxingly, "just go ahead and start eating. I'll only be a moment." She went back to blabbing on the phone, laughing and carrying on.

Jack tucked a bib into his collar and rubbed his hands together. He reached for a course, but one of the servants came and intercepted his attempt.

"Please, allow me, sir."

Jack pointed to each food he wanted as the servant heaped generous portions onto his plate. Agent Worthington dove into the meal ravenously. Everything was coated in fancy wine sauces and cherry glazes.

He thought, "wow, this is delicious!" Everything tasted like a woman. He mowed through one plate after another. He chowed down sloppily and dripped some onto his bib. A servant quickly came and wiped it off.

Jack mumbled. "Ahhhh, this is the life!" He continued stuffing himself and stifled a burp with his fist to hide it from the Countess.

Victoria was wrapping up her conversation on the phone. "...So don't fret, dear. Your spunk and strong will carried me through a tough time. Just hang in there and have some faith. Allow me to return the favor. I'll do everything I can to ensure things turn out, okay? Bye sweety." She pushed the antenna back into the phone and set it upon the table.

"I do apologise, Mr. Worthington. Now, where was I." She once again seemed sidetracked as she looked excitedly to the bottle of champagne on the table.

"Oh! Now can I try some of your champagne?"

"It's...it just isn't ready yet. To be honest, at this rate I think it's gonna be quite a while."

Victoria slumped into her chair sulkingly.

Jack, seeing she was despondent, cheerfully spoke up. "I would like to say, however, that dinner was stupendous. I can't remember the last time I had such a wonderful meal."

Victoria blushed and batted her blue eyes, seeming to really take the compliment to heart as if she had made it herself. "It is flattering of you to say so." She took a conceited breath. The Countess herself had not taken a bite.

"Well, Mr. Worthington, I always like to celebrate closing a business deal over a bottle of champagne. I am a morning person and it is getting late so perhaps we should postpone until tomorrow. It would be utter foolishness for you to burden yourself with the inconvenience of finding a hotel down in the valley at this late hour, I insist you stay here."

She paused and smiled alluringly. "Would you like to retire to the bedroom?"

Agent Worthington instinctfully wanted to say, but only thought, "You're fuckin' right I'd like to retire to the bedroom!"

What he actually said was; in a calm tone with a smug smile, "well, it would be rude of me to decline a request from such a lovely host."

Hinting to her vanity, she simply replied, "naturally." She looked to a servant and dismissed the lot of them by saying, "that will be all for this evening."

The Secret Agent and the Countess left the dining room, marching off down the hall.

Jack was following her and he had a great view of her rear. Her hair bounced lightly as she walked and her hips swayed side to side. He looked closely and discovered that he could see her expensive designer underwear through her white dress. An exotic perfume smell wafted the air and enhanced the experience.

With every step, her sweet cheeks wiggled tightly and rubbed against the cloth. It was driving him wild. He wished he was underneath there up against her firm fit ass. He wanted her so bad.

Having noticed that she was the only person he had seen in the estate that wasn't a servant, Jack asked, "so tell me, Ms. Swanson, is there a Mr. Swanson?"

"Why do you ask?" Victoria looked over her shoulder teasingly.

"Just making conversation; a simple curiosity. I don't see why our business relationship should keep us from getting to know each other on a more personal level."

"I couldn't agree more. You are a refreshing change of pace Mr. Worthington; a pleasant surprise, not at all what I expected. Oh, and to answer your question, no. There is not a Mr. Swanson." She grinned demurely.

"It's just my cat Oscar and I. He's around here somewhere. I started calling him that because of that green guy from Sesame Street on TV." She twiddled a few fingers aimlessly about the air. "You know, the one that's grouchy and always in the garbage? The name fits him perfectly."

"Yes, Oscar the Grouch." Jack nodded with an amiable amusement.

Victoria's voice grew a bit poutish and pleading, brimming with sexual overtone. "Can you imagine? All of this space and only a single small feline to keep me company. I long for someone to share intimate moments with, even if only a fleeting few. It does get awful lonely at times."

Silently inside himself, Agent Worthington pumped his fist and shouted, "Jackpot! I'm in there!"

They ascended a staircase and it only made the eye level view from behind her more enticing. He bit his tongue in desire and watched her graceful bottom jiggle, walking the tightrope of not stepping on the hem of her dress and doing his best not to miss a moment of the display proved a difficult task.

They reached the top and turned down a carpeted hallway. Arriving at a double door, she slid them open from the center and then leaned against one side, wedging her hands against it behind herself.

Jack went in and blood was already starting to pulse to his manhood with anticipation. He turned around and looked to Victoria who had centered herself between the doors, both hands upon them at her sides. The agent glanced invitingly towards the bed. She watched him lustfully, drawing her eyes from his head to his toes and all the way back up as a feral predator ready to pounce on her prey.

"So?" He said with a devilish smile.

The countess grabbed his tie between two fingers and tugged playfully on it as if she was about to remove it. She simply straightened it and brushed off his shoulders. "So, goodnight, Mr. Worthington." She slyly blew him a kiss and then drew the doors inward, shutting them in front of herself while she remained outside.

Jack's mind screamed out as the room went dark. "No! What the fuck!? Cut it out with this bullshit already. What a cock tease. Goddamnit!"

At first he was disappointed, but he soon realised the tension was driving his sexual appetite to astounding heights. His swelling balls were increasing their reservoir to maximum capacity.

The agent crawled into bed. He couldn't believe how soft and comfortable the expensive fabric was. He laid on his back and clasped his hands behind his head. He stared at the ceiling, picturing Victoria in various sorts of unspeakable sexually compromising positions all over her luxurious estate.

He was so worked up that he almost pulled out his member to start pleasuring himself, but he abstained as he wanted to be fully ready for her tomorrow. He was on a mission and he was not leaving this estate until he had gained full carnal knowledge of its owner.

Tomorrow would be the day. Tomorrow was promising. Agent Worthington drifted off to the best sleep of his life and dreamed of the Countess; the prize that would be his as surely as the Sun would rise once again.

------------

...To be continued...

Coming Soon, Chapter 3: I SPY A DANGEROUS GAME

I hope you enjoyed!

Please take the time to comment, even if only a short one. I'm having a lot of fun writing this and if I get some encouraging feedback, I will finish the full story ASAP (main points and ending in my head, just need to type it up) which would run probably just a very small number of chapters in all.

Any kind of feedback or discussion is welcome. If you enjoy my style and have any curiosities you want explored, feel free to suggest ideas. I would love to help put your fantasies in written form!

Thanks for reading! Have a good one!

12