Lucinda Pt. 01

Story Info
Erotic love story from first meeting to our future together.
19.6k words
4.89
3.9k
7

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/24/2024
Created 01/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a work of fiction; any resemblance to real people, living or dead, or to actual events is purely coincidental. All characters involved in any sexual activity are over the age of 18. This is an ongoing story, please read the segments in sequence.

Constructive criticism is always welcome.

*******************************************************************************

It was Tuesday evening. I had finished my freshman year at the state university and started summer vacation. A couple of friends and I had gone out to a local Mexican restaurant. The food was good, the prices were reasonable, and if you sat at a dining table and only ordered a beer or two, they weren't too picky about carding a customer. So it was a good place to eat.

We had settled into a booth and placed our drink order when the most beautiful girl I had ever seen came to bring drinks to the table next to us. The first thing I noticed was her full round butt filling her black slacks. They weren't too tight, just snug enough to show the perfect curve of her butt cheeks.

The second thing I noticed was her long, shiny black hair that extended down her back and nearly to her waist. When she straightened up and turned, my eyes were drawn to her full breasts which stood out proudly from her chest, and then to her warm, open smile.

My eyes followed this beauty as she moved within my line of sight. I had never believed in love at first sight, but that was before I saw her. (Maybe it was more like lust at first sight, but for a 19 year old, the two were easily confused.) My interest was not overlooked by my friends and they were harassing me about my interest.

This continued throughout our meal, both my interest in the Mexican beauty and my friends teasing. Ronnie finally called the girl over to our table and asked her name. She smiled and said, "Lucinda."

"Well, Lucinda, Michael here," he said pointing at me, "Wants to marry you! What do you think about that?"

"I think that I would need to know someone pretty well before I would marry him. Besides, I still want to finish college. But it was nice to meet you, Michael."

We paid our bill and left. Lucinda gave us a big smile as we left and I smiled back.

I returned to the restaurant on Thursday evening and made a point of sitting in the area she was serving. She was quite busy, but she said, "It's good to see you again," she said with a smile before she took my order.

I returned again the next Tuesday evening and again made sure that Lucinda would be my waitress. When she brought me a menu she said, "You're becoming quite a regular here."

"Well, the food is good, the prices are reasonable, and the view is spectacular."

She paused a moment and said, "There really isn't much of a view here ...." Then she realized that I was talking about her and said, "Oh! You!" but she smiled before she hurried off to attend to another customer.

On Thursday evening I returned and again sat in Lucinda's serving area. Again we chatted briefly as she took my order, and later as I settled the bill. As I was leaving a tough looking young Mexican man pulled me aside just as I left the restaurant. "Mantente alejado de Lucinda," he said gruffly. I thought that I understood the gist of the message, but I looked it up when I got home: "Stay away from Lucinda," the man had said.

I returned to my favorite Mexican restaurant again on the following Tuesday. As I chatted with Lucinda as she took my order I mentioned the 'conversation' that I had when I was leaving last week. She said, "That was probably my cousin, Manuel. My uncle Carlos owns the restaurant and I am staying with him and his family while I work here. He has asked his two sons to keep an eye out for me to make sure that I'm not being harassed or taken advantage of. I'll speak to him and tell him that you are being very respectful to me."

I wrote my number on a napkin and said, "I would love for you to call me sometime. I'd like to get to know you better."

As I left the restaurant Manuel and another young man accosted me. "I told you to stay away from Lucinda!" he growled. "I guess that you are a slow learner," he added as he prepared to take a big, roundhouse swing at me.

I could see that move coming from a mile away. I dodged his swing, and using his momentum against him, grabbed his wrist and pulled him into an arm lock. "Lucinda can speak for herself. If she doesn't want to speak with me, she can tell me that herself. Now, I could dislocate your shoulder, but I'm not going to. But don't ever attack me again; I will not be so generous the next time."

I let him go. He rubbed his shoulder and grumbled, but he did not make the same mistake again.

Much later that evening I received a text from Lucinda. "Why did you attack Manuel?"

"Is that what he said?"

"Yes."

"His report was not accurate. I did not attack him. In fact, he attacked me, unsuccessfully, I might add. After he took a swing at me, I placed him in an arm lock to prevent him from making any further attempts on me. I simply defended myself and neutralized him with the least force required."

"That sounds like him. He wants to own me. He expects others to treat me with the utmost respect, but he doesn't."

"Oh?"

"Nothing too bad, it's just that he is always trying to look down my blouse or trying to walk in when I'm in the shower or changing. Stuff like that."

"Maybe I should teach him some manners?"

"No, it's not that bad. Lots of guys try to get a peek down my blouse."

"I certainly wouldn't object if you offered me a view of your charms."

"But you would wait until I offered you a view?"

"Either tacitly or expressly, but yes, I will wait until you intentionally gave me a look."

"Tell me a little bit about yourself."

"I just finished my freshman year at the State University. In high school I played basketball and ran on the track team. Of course, I have studied some self-defense."

"Of course..."

"What are you studying?"

"English and Education, and I intend to become certified for teaching English as a Second Language, to work with Spanish speaking students."

"You said that you are staying with your uncle, where do you live?"

"With my parents in a small town in Texas near the Mexican border. It is a very traditional town and my parents have very traditional values. In most ways I have lived a very sheltered life. The town is mostly Spanish speakers, and my parents have only a minimal amount of English. Do you speak Spanish?"

"Only the most rudimentary words. I can ask for the bathroom, and things like that. :) But maybe you could teach me?"

"That would be a long term project."

"I think that I would like that!"

"We'll see... It's getting late."

"Could I text or call you tomorrow night?"

"I share a room with my 10 year old cousin. I'm afraid that talking would wake her."

"Text?"

"I usually don't get back until late, and it's sometimes variable."

"Would you rather text me?"

"You're not giving up, are you? I don't know much about boys and dating. I have never been on a date with a boy."

"I'm not giving up unless you tell me to go away. I would like to get to know you better and better."

"Your friends weren't really kidding, were they?"

"As you said so eloquently, we would need to get to know each other much better than now. And we both would need to finish our education. But you are beautiful, and personable; you seem to have your priorities in line and a good head on your shoulders. So I would like to get to know you better and see where this might lead."

"You wouldn't mind if it was late?"

"I would be happy to stay up until I heard from you."

"OK, I will text tomorrow night. If it is getting too late, I'll send a quick text to cancel."

"OK, it's a date."

"I wouldn't call it that, but it is a plan. Goodnight, Michael."

"Goodnight, Lucinda."

The next evening I received a text after 11 PM. "Sorry that it's so late."

"I don't mind. I would make lots of sacrifices to spend time talking with you."

"You really aren't going to be dissuaded, are you?"

"Not unless you don't want to be talking with me. Is that the case?"

"No." Then she continued, "I've just never seen anyone so persistent."

"I want to get to know you, and I want you to get to know me. After that we can see where things go. Does that make sense?"

"Of course."

"What days do you have off work from the restaurant?"

"Only Sunday, and that is reserved for church and family."

"I know that you work evenings, do you have some free time in the mornings?"

"I usually go in with Uncle Carlos at 9:30 or so. My day is pretty much at the restaurant all day."

"Oh."

"Uncle Carlos is having a barbecue this Sunday afternoon. I could see if I could invite you to that, if you would like to come."

"That would be great!"

"But the whole family will be there, including Manuel."

"So there will be little or no privacy. But I will behave myself as long as he does."

"True, little or no privacy. And even if Manuel is a jerk, I hope that you will be a gentleman."

"I try to always be a gentleman. But I will defend myself if necessary, and I would certainly defend you if needed."

"Aren't you sweet. I will ask Uncle Carlos about it tomorrow. It's late, so I will say goodnight."

"Goodnight. I'll see you tomorrow."

I went to the Mexican restaurant again on Thursday evening. Lucinda smiled and pointed to a table for me. Soon she brought me a glass of water and a menu, although I already had decided on my meal. When she returned to take my order she said, "I talked to Uncle Carlos and he said that it would be fine for you to join us for the barbecue. Plan to arrive about 2 and bring a swimsuit. We will spend the afternoon and most of the evening. I will text you the address." She beamed at me when she had said that.

"I'm looking forward to it. Is there anything that I can bring?"

"No! You don't need to bring anything."

"What is your aunt's name?"

"Maria."

"Does she like flowers?"

"I don't know many women who don't, why?"

"I thought that I could bring a bouquet for the serving table or something. I was always taught that, as a guest, you always bring something for the party or for the hostess."

"I'm sure that she will appreciate that. I've got to run, other customers are waiting."

I watched Lucinda as she moved throughout the room. I savored her beauty, but I also noticed the way she always had a smile for every customer and the effortless way she glided around as she served the diners. Far too soon I had finished my meal and was ready to pay my bill.

"I'll text you later tonight, if you want," she said a little shyly.

"I will look forward to it," I replied.

As I was walking toward the door I noticed Manuel waiting just outside with several other guys. I returned into the restaurant and mentioned that to Lucinda. I asked if there was a side door that I could use, since I didn't want another confrontation with him. While I was confident that I would prevail if there was trouble, it would undoubtedly be messy and people would get hurt.

I slipped quietly out the side door and was most of the way to my car before Manuel and his friends saw me. He yelled something about chicken, but I was in my car before he could do anything more than that.

I read at home until I received the text from Lucinda. She sent me the address for her uncle's house and then asked if I had any problems with Manuel. I told her that it all worked out fine.

"I have never asked, what are you studying at the University?"

"So far it has been mostly the core curriculum, but I'm hoping to become an engineer. I possibly will make it a five year plan and get an MBA to go with it."

"That's nice. I could stop with the Bachelors, but I would need a Master's degree soon, so it might make sense to get it too. Where are you living at school?"

"I'm going to be in Founder's Hall this year. You?"

"I hear that Founder's Hall has cold and cold running water! I'll be in Hanley Hall."

"That's not very far from Founder's. If it's too cold, maybe I could take my showers at Hanley?"

"That sounds like a line!"

"Just a thought."

"How many brothers and sisters do you have?"

"Actually, it's just me. I don't have any brothers or sisters."

"Really? What's that like? I can't imagine growing up without a house full of brothers and sisters!"

"How many do you have?"

"Four sisters and three brothers."

"That is a house full! What was that like?"

"Five girls vying for one bathroom was a bit challenging. With eight kids there was not much money for frills, but it was a home filled with love, so it was good."

"While it was just me and my parents, it was a loving household, so it was good. I probably grew up faster than most kids. I learned to read and became an avid reader, I played board games with my parents and stuff like that."

"Be sure to bring your swim suit for the party. Do you know how to swim?"

"Actually, I'm a lifeguard."

"Oh, wow! I can swim OK, but just OK. With some of the little ones around, I will feel more comfortable with you there."

"My pleasure. Actually, it's a pleasure whenever I'm around you."

"I am beginning to believe that, but I don't understand why."

"Well, I can't explain it because I don't really understand either. But I have been drawn to you since I first saw you."

"You just like my boobs!"

"I am generally a breast man. However, I felt the attraction even before I saw your breasts. You were serving the table next to us with unaffected grace. I really don't know how to explain it!"

"So, what? The stars aligned and you knew?"

"I don't know what to say."

"We are fated to be together?"

"Even I wouldn't believe a line like that! But it seems like something outside myself is drawing me to you. It sounds like a line, but I don't know what to say or how to describe it."

"If it's any consolation, I don't think that you are lying to me. I don't entirely buy the fated thing, but I don't think that you are lying. You may be slightly delusional, but not lying. ;) "

"I can live with that until we have gotten to know each other better."

"It's getting late and I have to work tomorrow. I'll text you tomorrow night."

We texted both Friday and Saturday night. We were getting to know each other a little bit at a time even without a physical presence. Saturday night I assured her that I would be there about 2 PM and she said that she would be waiting.

Sunday I picked up a bouquet that could be used as the centerpiece for a table and headed to her uncle's house. When I arrived I was amazed; it was huge. Lucinda met me on the porch and gave me a chaste kiss on my cheek. I nearly floated into the house.

She introduced me to her Uncle Carlos and Aunt Maria. I gave the bouquet to Aunt Maria and she seemed really pleased. As she hurried off, Uncle Carlos welcomed me and seemed to approve of my gesture. "Welcome to our home. Enjoy the party. There are drinks out on the patio. We will have some music after dinner. The barbecue is roasting."

Lucinda took my arm and guided me through the house and onto the patio. "You look beautiful today." I said.

"You always say that!" She said.

"That's because you always are!" I replied, and she smiled.

Lucinda led me around to introduce me to the various people. I was quickly lost with all of the different names and faces. When she introduced me to her cousin, Manuel, she said that she thought that perhaps we had already met. As we shook hands, he tried to crush my hand in his grip, but I had been expecting something like that, so I had gripped his hand firmly. I did not try to crush his hand, but I didn't let him crush mine, either.

We found a porch swing on the periphery of the gathering where we could sit and talk. Lucinda entwined her fingers in mine. The feel of her hand in mine was wonderful.

"What is the story with Manuel?" I asked.

"Even though we are first cousins, I think that he thinks of me as 'his'. And then you bested him when he attacked you that one time. So he feels like his honor has been tarnished, or something like that."

"So, I need to let him beat me up so that he feels better?"

Lucinda laughed. "I wouldn't want that! And I doubt that it would help anyhow. He's a jerk, and will always be a jerk. I much prefer being with a gentleman," she said as she looked at me.

A call came from the pool, "Everyone in the pool!"

"I guess that we should go get changed," Lucinda said. "I'll show you to a bathroom where you can change."

After changing, I waited for Lucinda. When she walked into the room I was totally blown away! She was wearing a rather modest one-piece suit, but it hugged her every curve. Her long, black hair was draped over one shoulder. Her perfect, round butt cheeks filled the back of her suit, her waist was narrow and accentuated her large, full breasts. She flashed me her beautiful smile, and I was speechless.

There was laughter in her eyes as she saw me staring. She made a pirouette and asked, "You like?"

"Yes! I like! You take my breath away!" Then I continued, "We had better get into the water before I embarrass myself."

She paused, then she blushed.

We got into the pool and were soon accosted by several of the younger children who wanted her to play with them. We played and splashed with the kids until a game of water basketball was formed. Several of the older kids and a few older guys gathered and they asked me to join in. Lucinda encouraged me to play, so I joined the game.

Having played basketball in high school and being a strong swimmer gave me an advantage, however, I was teamed up with several of the younger boys. The goal was mounted on the end of the diving board in the deep water.

I passed the ball to one of the boys on my team and swam towards the goal. He took a shot which was far off the target, but I was able to catch it and make an easy inside shot.

Manuel and another older cousin monopolized the ball for their team, using their superior size and strength to overpower the younger players. I was able to block several of their shots and feed the ball to my younger teammates. Lucinda was the score keeper and after playing for a while the score was tied.

One of my young teammates threw an air ball which I caught. I was just starting to take a shot when Lucinda screamed, "Knife!"

I turned in time to see a knife coming towards my shoulder from behind. I grabbed the knife hand with my one hand and pressed sharply on the pressure point of that hand. I saw Manuel wince and drop the knife. I did a jack knife dive to the bottom of the pool and retrieved the knife. When I resurfaced, he was gone.

I climbed out of the pool and headed over to Uncle Carlos. Lucinda was racing over to join me. When I arrived I handed the knife to Carlos. "I believe that Manuel dropped this in the pool. We wouldn't want any of the young ones to get hurt with it."

Lucinda exclaimed, "Michael, you're hurt!"

"The game was getting pretty physical; maybe someone caught me with a fingernail," I said, looking directly at Lucinda.

"Let's get you cleaned up," she said.

Carlos nodded to me, "Thank you, Michael."

Lucinda led me to a bathroom and had me sit backwards on the toilet. She pulled out some antiseptic and bandages. "You know that this was not from a fingernail. Manuel had a knife and he was going to use it on you!"

"Yes, I know. But what good would it have done to publicly accuse him of that. His father knows what happened and appreciated that I handled it discreetly. Maybe that will be an olive branch in response to his hostility." Then I shifted the conversation, "How deep is the cut?"

"I think that you should get some stitches," she said.

"Can you just close it up with some butterfly strips? Hold it closed and then bandage it?"