Krystal's Tale Pt. 02

Story Info
Pam going celibate eggs on Krystal & Zach.
3.5k words
4.2
1.1k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers

Krystal's Tale...Part 2

For the next twenty minutes or so the only sound in the van was coming from the radio, which Pam had turned on low, so as to not wake Zach. Krystal stirred in her seat, trying to find the right time to open up to Pam.

"I really feel guilty right now about a couple things," Krystal started.

"Why's that?" Pam responded.

"Well one, I'm feeling guilty about kissing Zach. I wasn't thinking at the time and it just sort of happened."

"And you're feeling guilty because....?" Pam replied.

"A lot of people feel that kissing is more intimate than intercourse. That it's so much more personal. I really shouldn't have done that without first asking you if would be okay," Krystal offered.

"First of all, that's B.S." Pam responded. "We've kissed so many times, haven't we? I know you don't think that means I won't be kissing Zach again. I look at it this way. There are degrees in everything. Take love for instance. Zach and I both love you, but it isn't the same love that he and I feel for each other. Nor is it the same as someone's love for a pet or pizza. The same goes for kissing. Kissing in the midst of a fit of lust is not the same as kissing when, say, you're cuddling and holding each other close. That's the intimate part. Not when you groping and feeling each other up. Then it's nothing but a physical action driven by sexual desire. I was watching. It would have been comical for you to stop suddenly, just to ask me if you could kiss him, what with your hand on his junk and all. That's how I see it anyway. Don't feel guilty."

"Thanks for understanding. That was bothering me," Krystal said.

"So what's the other thing your feeling guilty about?" Pam asked.

"I feel, maybe not guilty so much as bad, that you weren't part of what we were doing. This is the first time that it was just Zach and I. It's always been the three of us, well, at least when Zach was involved."

"Oh, for a second there I thought you had forgotten about all the times it's been just you and me and Zach was nowhere to be found," Pam chuckled. "Look, I really enjoyed watching you two go at it. I won't say it didn't get me aroused and a bit frustrated. It certainly did. But that's a good thing right now."

"How can feeling frustrated be a good thing?" Krystal wanted to know.

"Maybe you don't know this, but boxers, when they go to training camp for a month before a fight, abstain from any kind of sex. They avoid orgasms. Feels it builds an intensity that helps them when they compete. Well I'm doing the same thing. This competition is called the Labor Day 75 and it's tough. It starts with a 10K (6.2 mile) run, then a 100K (62 mile) bike leg and ends with another 10K (6.2 mile) run. That's a total of 74.4 miles. Because this will probably be my last competition this year I've been abstaining from sex for the last two weeks," Pam explained.

"No wonder Zach was so eager to climb in the back seat with me," Krystal laughed.

"Oh, it isn't that. I've given him a couple handjobs and blowjobs during my period of celibacy, so he isn't suffering. All that's added fuel to my frustration fire, but he'd be a idiot not to want to fool around with you. In fact, tonight I thought, if you're up for it, we could fool around ourselves for a bit before doing a double team on him to get him worked up again and then I could watch while you fuck him, if that's okay with you?" Pam added.

"Then I'd be an idiot to turn an offer like that down," Krystal kidded. "And momma didn't raise no fool."

"How's our boy doing by the way?" Pam asked.

Krystal turned and saw Zach's bare ass and back still sprawled out on the rear bench. "Looks like he's still sleeping, which is good cause I'm gonna fuck him silly tonight."

They drove for another hour before Pam pulled into a rest stop to refuel and use the restroom.

"Should we cover him up?" Krystal asked.

"He'll be fine." Pam responded. "The side windows are tinted and you can't see anything from the back. Someone would have to look through the windshield and even then the seats block almost everything."

They quietly got out and while Pam was filling the tank, Krystal went to use the facilities. When she finished gassing the van, Pam headed toward the restrooms, crossing paths with Krystal.

"I'll get us some drinks and snacks," Krystal stated, as she headed into the store.

The girls met up outside the store and when they got back to the van Zach was dressed and sitting in the drivers seat.

"What woke you up?" Pam asked.

"Somebody slammed their doors and then kids started yelling," Zach replied. "I realized you guys left me there naked, so I got dressed and figured I better wait here till you got back. I could see myself wandering out looking for both of you only to return and find the van gone cause you forgot to check and see if I was still in the back."

"Smart thinking, because that very possibly could of happened," Pam retorted. "Do you need to use the restroom?"

"Nah. I'm good for now. Want me to drive?" Zach asked.

"Sure. I think I'll take my turn in the back seat and stretch out," Pam replied tossing him the keys. "Just follow the GPS to the AIRB&B."

It was about 3:30PM when they arrived at the place they had reserved for the next two nights. It was a very modern looking mid-century ranch style home with a slanted roof, large windows and tons of exterior wood accents. Inside were two bedrooms, two and a half baths and a large open concept living-dining-kitchen area with a vaulted ceiling. The back sliding doors opened up to a covered patio with a grille and a hot tub and a nice unobstructed view of the valley behind down to the river.

"Very nice digs Pam," Krystal gushed as she walked around taking it all in.

"It was recommended to me by one of my customers who used to rent it when she visited her daughter who was attending Pitt. She told me I'd love it. The pictures on the website looked great and obviously didn't lie."

When Zach went to bring in their bags and all of Pam's running and riding gear, including her bike, Pam pulled Krystal aside. "I've got to be at the start by 8:00AM tomorrow, so if we're going to do what we talked about, we can't be starting too late. I'm going to send Zach to pickup up my race packet and get dinner. That will give us about an hour and a half alone."

With that said, Pam called in an order for dinner and sent Zach on his way and as soon as he drove off, she led Krystal by the hand into the guest bedroom. Standing her at the foot of the bed, Krystal started to get undressed. Pam stopped her, saying, "Just stand there. I want to take your clothes off." She shed all her own clothes first. Krystal really enjoyed watching that as she loved Pam's athletic body. Her small tits and long nipples, already hard, giving away her state of arousal. The mere sight of her flat abdomen, perfect ass and long strong legs always made her wet.

Krystal stood still as Pam approached, planting her mouth on hers, their tongues dancing with one another. Pam's hands quickly shedding her of her sweater, their mouths only unlocking so she could lift her shirt over her head. Undoing her bra and letting it fall away, Pam stepped back and admired Krystal's breasts before cradling each one with her hands as she ran her thumbs over the hardening nipples, sending shivers up and down Krystal's spine. She sucked one, then the other, then pushed them together taking both nipples into her mouth at the same time while flicking them with her tongue, causing Krystal's knees to buckle as she gasped for breath.

"Ohhhh, I sense you like that," Pam enthusiastically lauded. "I'm gonna remember that." Pam slowly dropped to her knees, unsnapping Krystal's shorts as her tongue licked its way down her chest and stomach. Unzipping and pulling them over her hips, Pam let the shorts and panties fall to the floor. Krystal stepped out of them and moaned when Pam's mouth found her pussy. Pam pushed Krystal's legs apart, and as her tongue slid between her folds, she reached up and took her nipples between her fingers, rolling them as she started to lick her deep inside. Krystal fell back onto the bed, Pam grabbed her hips and sliding her toward her so that her pussy was right on the edge. Pam, still on her knees, held Krystal's legs up high and spread wide as her mouth returned to her pussy. Pam dropped Krystal's legs onto her shoulders, then settled in, taking her time now with her lips and tongue, wanting to bring Krystal slowly from a simmer up to a boil.

Krystal closed her eyes, letting her mind go blank, reveling in the soothing sensations emanating from between her thighs. Pam's mouth continued working its magic. Her tongue probing and licking, Krystal unleashing a steady stream of lubricant into her mouth.

"Slide up in the bed," Pam instructed. Krystal moved so her head was on the pillow, allowing her to bend her knees and place her feet on the bed. Pam placed herself between her thighs and continued her slow assault, now concentrating her lips on Krystal's clit. Krystal was in ecstasy, her body swirling back and forth, relaxing then tensing as Pam teased her incessantly.

Krystal rose up on the elbows and looked at Pam's eyes staring back at her. That same look she saw in the rear view mirror earlier. A lustful look. A wanton look. It made her want to cum right then.

"Play with your nipples," Pam instructed. Krystal laid back and did, her mind imagining it was Pam's mouth and lips touching her there. She started twisting and pulling them as Pam increased the sucking on her clit, the licking of her pussy. She felt it coming and she wasn't about to fight it. But unlike the explosion she had earlier, it came slower, warmer. She felt it arising and burning from her fingers and toes at first. Gradually building. Then the heat slowly seeping down through her torso and into to her crotch, before oozing, slowly oozing out of her. Her body deflating, like a balloon with a small pinhole. She heard Pam lapping up her cum. She smelled that unmistakable scent of sex. She felt her tongue licking her clean then her lips kissing her pussy. Then Pam's body was on top of her and she was kissing her mouth so softly.

Pam rolled off and they both laid there for several minutes, the only sound was the whisper of Krystal saying, "Thank you."

Finally realizing that Zach would be back soon, they each got up and took a quick shower. They then went to the patio, each wearing just a T-shirt, grabbed a couple of complimentary beers left by the hosts and sat back and admired the view. Talking out the plan for later, Pam told Krystal, "Give us a ten minute head start, then come into the bedroom," just as she heard the van pull onto the gravel driveway.

When Zach came in, Pam suggested he grab a shower while they set the table. He complied, as usual, and was back out in ten minutes, wearing just a pair of running shorts. After dinner they all returned to the patio to relax. Finally, around 8:00PM, Pam let Zach know that she wanted to go to bed early since she had to be up by no later than 6:00AM, and she wanted him to join her.

"I don't know Pam," Zach stated. "I'm really not that tired yet. I had that nap in the van." Pam winked at Krystal, then leaned over and whispered something into Zach's ear, which Krystal could not hear. Zach responded by exaggerating an obviously fake yawn, getting up and saying goodnight to Krystal and then he hurried to catch up with Pam who was just about to open the bedroom door.

Pam took off her shirt and climbed naked onto the bed. Zach started to drop his shorts, but Pam stopped him. "Leave them on for now. I wanna play around a little first." Zach pulled them back up and settled himself on Pam's right side in the middle of the bed. Pam began by pulling his short down a bit, just exposing the top of his dick and then running her finger around and over his nipples.

"Zach, you know I've been denying myself orgasms for the past two weeks, in order to 'fuel my fire', right?"

"Sure. I really admire your dedication. It couldn't have been easy," Zach responded.

"It wasn't. But, hopefully tomorrow it will all pay off. I was watching and listening to the two of you in the back seat today, however. That added some more fuel to the fire."

Pam then ran her fingers down to Zach's shorts, tracing the outline of the sides of his swelling cock through the silky fabric and then moved them up and down until the first drop of fluid emerged on his tip. She wiped it off with her thumb and then applied it, like gloss, to Zach's lips before kissing him. She moved her mouth to his nipple as her hand slipped under his shorts and fondled his balls.

"What really would have cranked me up," she continued, "was if I could have watched you two fuck."

"I wanted to and would have," Zach replied. "But I was only doing what she told me."

Pam grinned and thought to herself, 'And that's one reason why we love you.'

A minute later the bedroom door opened and there stood Krystal in all her naked glory. "And here's that surprise I told you about," Pam told Zach. Rising up on his elbows to look, Zach couldn't help nor could he prevent how hard his dick had suddenly become.

"Krystal, be a darling and pull his shorts off will you?" Pam encouraged.

Krystal walked to the foot of the bed, reached up took hold of the shorts by the leg openings and began to remove them, taking her time, drawing them down slowly, exposing Zach inch by inch. She pulled them off over his feet, tossed them aside, then spread his legs apart and crawled between them. While Pam was still toying with his balls, Krystal raised Zach's erection away from his body and put it into her mouth and began to suck on it.

Pam's lips returned to playing with Zach's nipples, moving from one to the other. Licking and sucking. Krystal took his cock in her hand as she ran her lips down the length of his shaft till her mouth ended up on Pam's hand. Pam inserted two of her fingers into Krystal's mouth before sliding them back to Zach's ass, and for now, just pushing on his taint and circling his puckered entrance, causing him to arch his back and moan for more.

Krystal moved herself up and laid down on Zach's right side. Her mouth and fingers replaced Pam's on Zach's nipples as Pam pivoted so she could suck on his cock, grabbing the base with her right hand as her lips surrounded the tip. Krystal started rubbing her dripping pussy against Zach's thigh. The two of them, not wanting him to cum too soon, continued pleasuring Zach, switching positions back and forth, until his writhing increased and his moaning got louder. Pam had his cock deep in her throat when she sensed he was close. She tapped Krystal on her hip and both of them stopped their pleasure assault, each returning to lay next to Zach, their heads on his shoulders.

Allowing his body time to come down from the precipice, the girls began a verbal sensual exchange, all while lightly touching him with their fingers.

"Don't you love how his cock feels when it pulses and swells in your mouth?" Pam started off.

"Ohhhh yeah. I do love that. How about how he flinches and moans whenever you get near his ass?" Krystal responded.

"That too. I also enjoy how hard his nipples get from just the slightest attention and how his dick immediately responds," cooed Pam. "You never played with your nipples before you met me, did you Zach?"

"I never did nor did anyone else," Zach replied.

"How about how nice and smooth his balls are and how they throb when you suck on them?" Krystal replied.

"And how his cock feels when it slides inside you. So big and deep," offered Pam.

"Especially when it's in your ass," chimed Krystal.

Zach was in nirvana. The feeling of two naked bodies pressed against his. The tingling sensations ricocheting through him as they teased him with their fingers. And the images conjured in his mind as they told each other what they enjoyed about having sex with him.

"I was telling Zach that I was kinda disappointed I didn't get to see you guys fuck earlier," Pam confessed.

"That was my fault," Krystal offered, playing along. "I thought about it, but I didn't think it would've been very good, what with the limited space and all. If I'd have known or if you had said something, I definitely would have though."

Pam started stroking Zach's cock as she began, "Well there's plenty of space now. How about it Zach? Can I watch while Krystal fucks you? Pretty please?"

Before Zach could respond, Krystal had swung her leg over and was straddling his waist and rubbing her pussy against his cock as Pam opened her hand and held it with her palm.

"Wanna fuck, Zach?" Krystal asked.

"Definitely!" came the reply.

Krystal raised up, slid forward and down as Pam guided his throbbing shaft into her, only letting go when Krystal's pussy met Zach's pubes.

"Rest back on his thighs so I can watch him go in and out of you," Pam instructed. Krystal did as asked, reaching back and holding herself there. Zach looked up to watch himself, only to have Pam push his forehead down so she could place her face on his chest, close enough to lick and suck his nipples and still be able to watch.

Krystal began grinding her hips, forcing Zach's cock up against her G spot as she rocked back and forth. Zach responded by raising his hips to drive it deeper. After an awkward moment they were soon in rhythm, slamming their groins together. Pam was busy sucking on Zach's nipples, her eyes wide, taking it all in.

Just as Zach's inner tension rose close to the breaking point, Krystal slid off of him, holding on to his cock, turned around, guided it back in, placed her hands on his knees and did him reverse cowgirl, never missing a beat. Now she was able to fuck his entire length, feeling every inch as she bucked her ass back to meet his upward thrusts.

"Slow it down a bit," Pam requested as she moved her face closer, allowing her to flick Krystal's ass with her tongue and lick Zach's cock between thrusts. It was like a porno. The wet sound of skin slapping skin mixed with moans emanating from everyone in a pile of bodies rapt in carnal desires.

Finally Krystal screamed out, "I wanna make him cum!" She turned around, eased Pam's face off of Zach, took hold of his cock and pushed her pussy over it and down hard, her legs splayed wide outside of Zach's. She put her hands on his chest and began pistoning her cunt rapidly up and down.

"Cum in me Zach! Fill me up! I wanna feel you explode!"

Pam sat back and fingered herself, watching in awe at the animal that had been unleashed in Krystal. Zach responded by grabbing Krystal's hips and holding tIght as he too started thrusting his hips up and into her. Krystal reached under and began rubbing her clit. Pam took the opportunity and started sucking Zach's nipple. The incredible intensity burned hot and heavy, but like a flare, not for long.

Zach came first, growling as he erupted inside her. Krystal, her clit on fire and feeling the splurge of Zach's orgasm, screamed as it pushed her over the edge as well. Zach kept thrusting as Krystal pushed Pam aside and collapsed down upon his heaving chest. Sweat poured off both of them as they gasped for air.

Pam brought herself near the brink, but at the last second stopped. She slid her hands under her, to avoid the temptation of going any further, until, she too, calmed down.

"Whew! That's was close," she professed. "And man, that was so freakin' hot. I almost blew two weeks of self-imposed celibacy. I better crush that course tomorrow."

renyzanc
renyzanc
113 Followers