Krystal's Tale... A Pam & Zach Story

Story Info
Krystal feels bored in the back seat & Invites Zach to play.
2.8k words
4.6
1.6k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/07/2023
Created 10/06/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers

Krystal formed a circle with her thumb and index finger, then placed it around the top of Zach's cock just as her lips came off it. She continued to pleasure him, sliding them slowly up and down, the ease facilitated by the slickness of the saliva she left behind.

She saw Pam's eyes in the rear view mirror, watching. She'll see that same look again. Only then they will be peering up from between her thighs, Pam's tongue buried deep inside her pussy.

It was going to be a long drive. They were headed toward Pittsburgh for a duathalon meet in which Pam would be competing. It began with her in the back seat of the minivan and Zach riding shotgun while Pam drove. Like hundreds of other road trips, conversation filled the first hour or so, but after that, each seem to retreat somewhat inward, lost in their own thoughts. Or, as in Zach's case, eyes closed, oblivious to everything other than the music pulsating through his headphones.

Krystal's thoughts ran deep. She questioned why she had lied to them about her sexual experience. Her tale of never having seen an actual penis even after she said she had had sex twice. Why did she want them to see her as naive and inexperienced? She'd had a lot of sex after having lost her virginity in the back of a limo when she blew her date for the high school prom. Hell, she'd also done anal. Asked for it even from a one night stand who thought he was so lucky when she wanted to be fucked doggy style, only to then have her turn around and tell him to stick it in her ass.

She'd thought about this before, several times, but had never yet reached any firm explanation for her actions. She just knew that she was enjoying the way the entire threesome scenario was playing out, especially being on both the giving and receiving ends of eating pussy. Pam had been her first girl on girl, but now not her only, and it surprised her, at first, how much she enjoyed it. She would never entirely give up cock, that's a definite, but she was loving the power her mouth had over someone's pleasure when she was down between their thighs. In fact, secretly, she was hoping that Pam and Zach would ask her to move in with them when her apartment lease expired in two months. With their current routine of getting together for sex only happening about twice a month, and sometimes only once a month, she looked forward to the possibility of it being way more frequent in the future.

Then there was the question of how she felt about knowing that Pam had been playing a long con game on Zach. Well, maybe the term con game was not quite the right phrase. You see, several after-work drinking sessions and girls's nights out had led Pam to open up about what she had hopes for concerning Zach and his sexuality. Zach, which Krystal knew, was the least sexually experienced of the three of them. Pam had him wrapped around her little finger when it came to him doing anything daring or risqué. She knew she could mold him. All she needed to do was ask.

She had told Krystal that she had taken it slow with him. Getting him used to first being naked anywhere other than the bedroom. She told her how she had him almost totally naked when she sucked him off against a huge rock alongside a hiking trail in the middle of the day early in their relationship. She said how she then started off with simple ass play in the shower before progressing first, to finger fucking his ass, then to using a vibrator on him, to finally getting him used to and even asking to be pegged with the strap-on. How she made him kneel down, hands tied behind his back and suck the strap-on if he wanted to be pegged. And then, when she was pistoning that dildo in and out of him, how she asked him if he could imagine it being a real cock sometime.

She confessed to Krystal that her deepest fantasy was to be with Zach and three other guys. One would be fucking her ass why she sucked on another, all the while watching the third guy fucking Zack. She knew it was kinda far fetched, but isn't that what fantasies are for?

And what about Zach? He was tall and athletically built, which Krystal loved. But most of all, she admired the fact that, and she knew it sounded trite, but he was just a really nice guy. He may have started out, when he first met Pam, like a puppy dog who couldn't get enough attention from her and so very anxious to please her. But now, Krystal could see he possessed so much more confidence in himself. She didn't think, however, that Zach would ever want to be fucked by a guy. Just because he role played sucking on a dildo and liked being pegged, that, in her mind, wouldn't necessarily lead to anything more in the future. She just didn't see that in him. Sometimes people get caught up in the pleasure when certain things just feel that good. It doesn't necessarily mean anything else.

She loved how, when they all got together on the weekends for sex, he, as well as Pam, freely strolled around the house naked, as if it was the most natural thing to do. In fact, because she didn't have the same strong self image of her body, Krystal had been in the gym and watching her diet the last several months. Proud now, she had dropped several pounds and toned up quite a bit. She really liked how aroused Zach could get just by having his nipples touched. She thought about Zach's cock. She liked that he wasn't embarrassed by it, and there was no reason that he should be. But she knew a lot of guys who were insecure about their size. At just about six inches erect and circumcised, she liked how it looked and how it fit so nicely in her mouth. She was glad that he kept his pubes trimmed short and especially that he shaved his cock and balls. She loved that smooth feel when she fondled them and how nice they felt on her lips when she sucked on them. That's the same reason she kept her pussy bald, so it would feel good on her fingers as well as someone else's lips. One of her dark desires was that she'd get the chance to shave them for him. Then she would spent quite some time using her mouth and hands on him before eventually sucking him dry.

Krystal finally realized that, while her mind had been dancing with these thoughts, her hand had slipped between her legs and her panties were now completely soaked and she was oh so horny. She kicked off her shoes and leaned forward.

"Pam?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Would it be okay if Zach joined me back here? I'm kinda bored and would really like to play around a little."

Pam grinned. "It's okay by me. Let me see if he'd like to." Saying that, Pam tapped Zach on the shoulder to get his attention. He immediately opened his eyes and pulled off his headphones.

"Krystal would like you to join her in the back and, you know, (wink), keep her company?"

Zach just smiled. Pam face beamed as she motioned with her head for him to join her. He undid his seatbelt and managed, somehow, to get his lanky frame between the front seats and plopped down in the middle on Krystal's left side.

"Enjoy yourselves," Pam offered, before shutting off the radio so she could hear, adjusting the rear view mirror so she could watch and then returning her eyes to the road ahead.

Krystal took Zach by surprise when she immediately pressed her chest against his. Her lips found his and when she inserted her tongue between them, her hand went between his legs and began to rub his crotch. It was the first time they had ever kissed and he instantly got hard. She removed her hand only long enough to guide his to the dampness between her legs before returning it to the bulge she had created in his pants. The kissing was passionate and aggressive, with Zach responding in kind. His fingers had managed to find her slit, going up and under her shorts and panties. She could feel the heat rising inside her, holding off as long as she could, before finding her desire to get both herself and Zach naked was too much to resist.

"Take off your shirts," she told Zach as she reached for the waistband of his shorts and started to undo the button and zipper. Zach pulled both his hoodie and T-shirt over his head, chucking them into the back. Krystal tugged his shorts and boxers down to his knees, Zach lifting his hips off the seat to facilitate. His cock stood hard and erect, the tip glistening with pre-cum.

Krystal sat back. "Take them all the way off," she instructed Zach as she began removing her jacket and shirt. Zach reached down, slid off his shoes and pulled the shorts and underwear down over his ankles, leaving them puddled under his feet on the floor.

Krystal tossed her tops behind her, reached back and as she was about to undo her lacy bra, told Zach, "Play with yourself while you watch me strip." Her words coming out breathy and quick. She waited and watched until Zach had his hand firmly around his cock and was stroking before slowly removing her bra. Her eyes locked on his as she cupped each of her breasts and fingered her nipples. She knew Zach and Pam both adored her breasts. She had even fantasized about having Zach jack-off all over them. She hadn't had him jerk-off to just her before. Sure, she'd seen him get off. But it was always while the three of them were watching porn together. She'd never been totally alone with just Zach, as she had been with Pam several times, so maybe she'd save that fantasy for whenever that happened.

Taking charge, she instructed Zach, "Don't you dare cum." Kneeling on the seat, she turned her ass toward him and looked back to watch him playing with himself. Then she erotically slid first her shorts and then her lace panties over her ass. Turning again, with her rear on the seat, she teasingly slid them down her legs and off her feet. Before tossing them aside, she took her panties and held them up to Zach's nose, allowing him to smell just how aroused she had become. Then she leaned back and spread her legs. As her one hand spread her lips apart and the other traced lines around the outside of them, she demanded of Zach, "Use both hands on your nipples! I wanna tease you till you can't stand it another second."

Zach did as told. He always does. Just another thing both Pam and Krystal adored about him. She smiled as his eyes fixated on her fingers sliding along her pussy lips. He tensed when she'd just lightly rub her clit. She wasn't gonna finger herself. That she was saving for him. She could see his dick throbbing, bouncing, secreting drop after drop of sticky fluid. When she felt that he had edged long enough, she seductively whispered,

"Zach, I want you to come over here and eat my pussy."

Zach dropped to his knees and lifted her ass with his hands, spreading her ass cheeks as he pushed his tongue deep inside her, pulling her down so she was laying flat. Krystal put her legs over his shoulders. She could see Pam watching in the mirror and the thrill of it caused her to shutter. She relaxed, letting Zach have his way with her, secretly hoping he might finger her ass. Zach loved eating pussy and was quite skilled at it. Eventually, when he hadn't approached her ass, she decided it was time to step it up a notch. She grabbed the back of Zach's head and pressed it hard to her cunt, his tongue licking feverishly. Then she took his hands from under her and placed them on her tits. His fingers began pinching and pulling on her nipples. Krystal was in heaven.

Almost on the brink of orgasm, she dropped her legs and slid herself back, reluctantly separating her dripping pussy from Zach's eager mouth.

"Finger me and suck my tits!" she moaned.

He didn't hesitate, inserting two fingers in her cunt and his thumb on her clit as his mouth and other hand found her tits. His lips sucked on her nipple. His teeth pulling on it. His tongue flicking it as his fingers fucked her pussy and his thumb rubbed her hard. She could of swore she heard moans emanating from Pam's direction. It was all starting to become a blur. She was losing control, her body writhing, her hips thrusting and she loved it. She put the back of her hand to her mouth and let herself go and in seconds she exploded, the orgasm washing over her in waves. Stifling a scream, she gasped for breath. Her chest heaving. Her thighs squashing Zach's hand.

"Don't move! Don't take it out!" she panted. "Kiss me, please."

Zach held his hand still between her legs as he leaned in and softly kissed her on the lips. Later, she would ask Pam if she had stepped over the line in kissing Zach. But for now, all she had on her mind was reciprocating the pleasure that Zach had given her. She rested a minute to gather her strength, finally uncrossing her legs as Zach withdrew his hand.

"Now it's your turn," she said to him, placing her hands on his chest to sit him upright and swinging her legs under herself, putting her back on her knees. She put his hands back on his nipples as she sank her head down, her mouth engulfing his swollen cock. Her hand under his balls, squeezing and fondling as she inched her way down his shaft. Her tongue was lapping every inch it could reach as her lips squeezed and her cheeks sucked him hard. She reached deep under his sac, allowing a finger to press against his puckered opening. Even though Zach expected it, he couldn't stop his ass cheeks from clenching. The sensation was just that intense. When she felt him finally relax, Krystal ran her finger around his hole. She wasn't gonna push it in. Not yet anyway.

Zach's moans grew louder as Krystal's mouth worked its magic. She knew she gave good head. It was something she loved to do and was proud of it. She could sense he was close to cumming. That's when she removed her mouth and placed her circled fingers around the crown of his cock and looked at Pam in the mirror.

Pam blew her a kiss and smiled. Krystal looked up and saw Zach's eyes closed and his fingers pinching his nipples. "He's gonna love what comes next," she thought. She removed her fingers, wetting one in her mouth, then began sucking on just the crown of Zach's cock, her tongue pushing against his peehole, remembering how he loved when Pam did that. Zach was squirming and thrusting his hips, trying to get Krystal to go deeper. Finally, Zach's body arched, and before it returned to the seat, Krystal had slid her finger back under and deep into his ass. Zach held himself off the seat, allowing her room to fuck him as she continued trying to penetrate him with her tongue.

When Krystal felt his balls pull up she plunged her mouth down until her lips touched his pubes, her finger attacking his ass. Zach fought off the orgasm as long as he could. She sucked harder and harder before bobbing her head up and down, jerking him off with her lips. She was impressed that he held out as long as he did. Finally, he screamed and shot a giant load into the back of her throat. Fighting a gag, she slowly moved her mouth back to the top of his pulsating cock, feeling each stream escape with every throb, then just sucking on the crown, until he had finished cumming. She swallowed hard, before removing her lips, her tongue lapping up the final drops as they appeared when she slowly ran her tightened hand up his entire length, squeezing, until there was no more.

Holding the last of it on her tongue, Krystal sat back up, tucked herself between the front seats, pressed her lips against Pam's eager mouth and snowballed her with the rest of Zach's cum. Gathering her clothes, she climbed naked into the passenger seat before glancing back to see Zach stretched out naked and approaching sleep. She quickly got dressed and buckled her seatbelt and smiled, as Pam took hold of her hand for the next several minutes.

renyzanc
renyzanc
114 Followers