Krysti's Gangbang

Story Info
Things get messy between 5 men and a MILF.
4.9k words
2.94
25.1k
16
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With the help of her daughter and son in-law, Krysti had become popular online through the wonders of posting selfies, cosplays, and the occasional fuck thanks to her aforementioned son in-law. Attracting her clientele was never difficult, garnering the attention of every mid twenties white guy around her daughter's campus and even men younger than her demographic through the use of their parent's credit cards. Opening up an opportunity for a chance at getting their dick practically suffocated, Krysti decided on a quick and easy call for a few of her fans to meet the woman they'd been jerking off to for the last few weeks.

Owning an expensive mansion thanks to her younger self working in ridiculous amounts of porn, Krysti found herself setting up a special room for her 'guests' to do their business. 'Fuck a casting couch, I'll fuck on my own goddamn bed,' thought the eight foot woman, leaving a bowl filled with condoms of varying sizes on a nightstand. Several cameras for different shots at all angles while she browsed through a wardrobe of clothing to film in.

Hearing the sound of someone rigorously ringing her doorbell, Krysti kept herself wrapped up in a bathrobe until it was time for a proper reveal. Thanks to her son in-law's help, she'd learned how to make use of different social media outlets meant for sharing random tidbits in people's lives to practically flash people who followed her while barely keeping within guidelines. During her prime she was often labeled as busty, but to open an app, scroll down with your finger just a mere inch only for a pair of black tits to encompass half the screen maturity was quite clearly a blessing to her.

"Just give me a lil' bit, I'll open the door when I finish setting up!"

Providing a few minutes wait time while she ensured each camera placement fit her ideas, color labeling separate bottles of lube meant to optimize enjoyment per partner, Krysti finally had a chance to welcome her guests. Following the instructions she'd laid out on one of her more private sites, she was greeted with several men all varying in levels of paleness; Each of them rocking masks with a different animal, just as she asked. Mild judgment in Krysti's face as she counted four of five guys from her son in-law's dorm. Who knew paying hundreds of dollars through their parent's credit cards would have given them the choice to be a part of the content they'd enjoyed.

Unlike her daughter's lover, the men she'd invited had an immediate view from below, conflicting thoughts in their minds once reality set in that their favorite model truly towered over them. Even in her bathrobe she'd given her crowd more than enough skin to appreciate before getting a taste of the outfit she decided to film in. Turning away from the group she pulled her phone from a pocket in the robe motioning for them to get into place for a selfie: Alerting her followers that she was preparing for 'Exclusive Content' only ever performed at a much younger age has now come to fruition at a matured level of experience.

Stepping through her home, the pale participants had gotten a look at the lavish decor her body easily provided funds for. Amethyst colored marble counters in her kitchen that'd left her in-law recognizing his lover's appreciation for lavender, 4K definition televisions in each individual room, the space she claimed as her own ala the master bedroom carried an extensive wardrobe as well as revealing the spaciously oversized mattress she paid out of pocket for to sleep on. Of course at this hour she had made plans for a high quality shooting, sitting on the foot of the bed as she laid out her plans with her newfound crew.

"Okay, so for this shit I think we're going to focus on some gangbang related shit! There's a good four or five of y'all so this shouldn't be too hard to work with, if you'd rather wear condoms for certain acts be my guest! I know how some guys are into freaky shit, so I suggest tying them up after you've nutted for some post-fuck condom drinking."

Listing out the guidelines for the shoot, including "no verbal professions of love', "no stealing shit", and the most important "under any circumstances, warn your fellow man before you fucking nut on them", Krysti began disrobing away from the men while continuing her rulings. Fiddling with one of the remotes on her dresser, she instructed one of the men to close the blinds while adjusting the lighting to better suit her clothing once revealed. Setting the lights to better contrast with the blatant disparities of skin tone, Krysti turned towards the group taking up the space in her room as she considered titles for this escapade.

Even with her daughter's advice that 'Nobody actually reads the title of fucking porn anymore!', she'd been accustomed to the old practices she saw through her career. Waving her fingers at the guys in her room to guide them into position for a decent shot of the situation. Digging into her pocket to retrieve yet another remote, this time controlling the cameras in the room to direct the infrared marker towards the ceiling. Five pale guys of varying heights stood along each side of her bed while Krysti finally disrobed. Rocking a purple one piece, Krysti tossed the robe aside for a better photo.

Ultimately revealing the outfit of the day and her shoot, masked white guys with dicks practically crawling from their bottoms. Professional lighting on her part, all while sprawled out in the middle of her own bed brought the most comfort. She'd shown herself off multiple times during the summer, but a cover photo of an eight foot MILF barely clothed in a mauve swimsuit knowing the events coming afterwards framed itself as the perfect photo to share.

Bright fabric doing little to hide the overabundance of meat on her body, darkened areola encompassing scarce sheathed nipples. Happily showcasing mounds of pudge around her waist and tummy through the v-shaped bikini, flashing her gapped teeth towards the camera in a proud grin while her left hand reached towards her crotch. Twining the strings in her fingers, Krysti tugged on the swimsuit to ensure the camera got a perfect shot of a self-inflicted wedgie.

Laying up from her comforting pose, Krysti decided the next course of action was ensuring each camera was perfectly angled for the remainder of the afternoon and possibly evening, maneuvering the controls while calling for one of the men to come closer around the foot of her bed. Rather than working out scene by scene like the olden days, Krysti insisted on shooting her scenes based on what she'd always gotten off to at the time.

Tossing the remote up to her first partner, wearing a boar mask over his face for the event, she watched the screen behind him to ensure the placement of each camera was in perfect alignment each moment she instructed him to change the channel. Ensuring there were enough angles, the older woman finally felt prepared to get the cameras properly up and running, motioning for the remote as she watched him rush back to his original position. Clearing her throat for a moment, digging the fabric from her lower body, Krysti provided context for the reasons behind such ominous men surrounding her bed as she tapped the buttons to start filming.

"Aight! As y'all know, I haven't had a chance to get into something with a bunch of dudes in a while, so I decided fuck it! I'll do something special with a few fans of mine, I've been wanting to try out a few things."

Tossing the tablet aside, Krysti let her guests take their time in choosing where they'd like to touch; Tapping the little remote as she laid on the bed once more to allow for an above view, the camera she installed caught everything in outstanding quality. Leaving nothing to the imagination, two men climbed onto the bed handsy as they palmed the older woman's chest. Even with their hands full of fat there'd been an absurd amount still spreading itself apart, one of the men showing his anticipation through grinding his underwear into her chest. Just enough movement in his hips to lift Krysti's breast and trap his bulging dick beneath.

Lifting her arms behind the lush pile of pink hair, she looked on in a mix of awe spiraling into arousal as both men left themselves clothed to dry hump her chest. Glancing at the others to watch their actions, she noticed another finally garner enough gumption to act. Hopping onto the bed behind her, she felt his hands sink into strands of her hair as he searched for her temple to angle her head backwards. Reaching for his boxers with one hand, he quickly found his eyes locked with fuschia iris and arched brows to encourage him. Providing one final form of encouragement, the camera panning down to view the bed caught the obnoxious sounds of Krysti's mouth opening--Trails of saliva melting from slimy tongue to the roof of her mouth leaving a warm hole.

'Whether or not he pulls his boxers down, I'll have something for his ass while these two are busy with my tits. Looks like it'll be a damn good filming day if they all figure out what kinda shit they're gonna do to me.'

Keeping her thoughts inside, Krysti watched as the man's boxers inched closer towards her mouth without properly undressing. Mesmerized by the gaze of a woman twice his age, he brought himself close enough to feel the touch of her drooling tongue coating the tented fabric hiding his tip. In that moment she knew just what he desired, her head might have been angled differently than normal but with her experience she knew how to curl her tongue to wrap around what looked to be his pulsating glans encased in his checkered boxers. Eyes locked onto his, she watched the man tense up as her hands unraveled to fold around his waist without any fight back from him. Thick globs of slobber dampening his boxers as Krysti hugged inch by inch of his dick into her mouth, eyeballing the tent to stop herself at a preconceived halfway mark before lulling her head forward to ensure she'd found a proper rhythm.

The display of men enjoying themselves brought frivolous arousal within one of the final two uninvolved men, sweat gliding down the edge of his mask. Watching the porn model he'd only seen through his screen get a mouthful of dick while hands fondled ample amounts of boob, amber shaded hues glared past the wooden dog mask trailing from the woman's navel until he found himself fixated on her chest. Making his way onto the bed he'd climbed between her legs eager to help the other men who'd been dry humping her body. Piling up breasts nearly twice the size of his waist, he got a look at the sheer difference in size of his lower body; His wrists nearly collapsed from the weight, dragging one of his arms away momentarily to pull his underwear down.

Once he felt the pair of drawers reach past his calves, he'd been too wrapped up in the sight of skin contrast between the group. In the event of his actions, the two men who'd spent time clothed watched as their dog masked participant tugged on the sling straps of Krysti's bikini. What they'd already seen in many photos, caramel skinned M cups barely contained in cosplays, had shown themselves to reveal darkened pigmentation around the areola only growing darker once the camera, along with their eyes, presented puffy black nipples aimed in different directions. As opposed to the astounding size, Krysti's dog masked pick had to prepare himself properly having only pushed the tip against her cleavage quickly showed that with his uncircumcised white dick he'd be consumed almost immediately.

"Hey, could you get one of the bottles on the dresser? I don't think I prepared for this all the way, just sorta stuck in a trance for a second.."

Quietly whispering to one of the guys to assume he wouldn't be heard on any of the cameras, he'd been supplied with a bottle from the dresser within moments. Tipping the bottle towards her tummy, he'd felt the warm coating of oil based lube drench his cock, securing the lock on the bottle once more as he massaged the lube into every important space. Grinding against her cleavage in anticipation worried him, while most of his dorm friends had joked about it he swallowed air at the sheer tug of plump meat tugging on the extra skin around his dick.

Holding the full weight of Krysti's chest from his struggling arm, the men that weren't occupying themselves with her body had watched as his strokes turned to hesitation. Sliding the tip of his cock between several pounds of flesh to Krysti's pleasure, she tapped her fingers on the currently facefucking partner to release his hips and instead bring her palms against both ends of her tits. Gliding her ivory colored palms against her skin to get a good distance of the student's dick, giving the man in her mouth a jolt as vibrations thrummed against his shaft; Pushing her fingers in for a deeper find of his dick, she quickly recognized the fight of his glans covered up by excess skin. Knowing herself to be aggressive with anyone else, she opted for a much softer approach to avoid any injuries--Listening for the sounds of his voice quivering as she massaged her heavy titties against his waist, slowly but surely peeling back the skin he'd felt an immense amount of pride in.

Glaring at the wall through his mask, Krysti maintained her skills even while blind to her multiple partners save for viewing the crotch stubble of one. Joining in on the party, the two men on opposite ends of her had gone for different preferences: She may have been busy with providing a blowjob and titfuck to separate people, but what was a double servicing quickly became a threesome among men as she felt the frantic touch of swollen dick grinding into her bust once more. Settling for a different option, her pink hues caught a glance at her second bare dick in this shoot as another guy brought himself directly towards her face, furious strokes from the base ending near the bottom of his glans while the cameras caught the sounds of groaning nearly drowned out by the fervent clap of Krysti's breasts slamming into somebody's hips.

Fully occupying herself with different men pleasuring themselves, Krysti directed her hands to create a clear rhythm of messy collision from breast to waist. After vigorous oral sessions of her years, she watched as her mouth finally opened to full conversation as the man pulled himself out, stepping onto the floor to keep himself calm. A free position offered up to the fifth and final man, he had other plans to enjoy himself; Reserving his energy for another opportunity, instead tugging his underwear down to wrap a condom around his dick for later. Looking through the other material Krysti left out for the event, he rummaged through an open drawer to find a multitude of toys.

'I wonder if she left this open on purpose. Oh well, might as well see what we can do with this shit in here.'

His hand trailed past several dildos all varying in shades of white, vibrators in egg, wand, even bullets showing her preference. Deciding on a wand, reading the different settings before making his way to the bed. Krysti might have expected a majority of the filming to center around dicks penetrating a multitude of holes, but the sudden buzz of electronics brought a smile to her face. Spreading her legs apart to show the camera her mauve swimsuit darkened to a violet shade, inviting the wondrous buzzing in her ears towards her pussy.

Aggressive humping taking precedence over the cameras finally interrupted by the sight of Krysti's pink eyes rolling, focus driven away through her own body being treated. Smushing her hands further into her chest as she relished in the man's choice to help her get off as much as the others did. Each second that passed with vibrations sending signals through her body left the boar masked man trapped tighter between her chest. Using her breasts to peel himself was already stimulating enough, but with the pressure growing dense left him nearly unable to thrust. Clenched emotions and tensions within the room flooded as the man raised the wand upwards, aiming for sensitive spots as opposed to leaving himself in one place resulting in live orgasm from Krysti.

There were always different videos of Krysti making herself cum, paying closer attention to the expressions on her face along with her often nude body. Opting to take the stimulation in stride, she felt her legs tremble, wrapping her arms around the mass of fat on her chest to effectively savor the assisted masturbation. In that final moment, Krysti lifted her knees to give the cameras, but more importantly the man taking care of her, a relaxed breath of relief: Both herself and the boar masked man between her breasts throwing their heads back in pleasure as the warm splatter of spunk filled her cleavage with a tingling sensation running through her body.

"OH FUCK!! BE CAREFUL DOWN THERE!!"

Calling out in preparation for her body's reaction, Krysti's knees buckled as a flood of juices backed up within her body. The man tugging her swimsuit aside lifted his head out of the way: Standing at eight feet tall always brought jokes out of her friends about pressure buildup, the four men who weren't blowing their loads yet watching as her hips shot into the air while a torrent of juices splashed the lens of her ceiling camera. Four heads looking up in shock as the perpetrator was showered in Krysti's orgasm, even with his mask on he'd been given a taste of her fluids seeping into the holes he'd been looking through.

Causing a storm within her own room, Krysti opened her eyes to the newly created dilemma of a dirty lens. Heavy panting between the two primary members on the bed as she instructed the boar masked man to take a breather and clean the lens, after releasing his dick of course. Sticky globs of jizz barely leaving an impact between her chest thanks to their size, she watched as he adjusted the straps on the camera, removing the angle and beckoning for a towel. He looked towards the other guy between Krysti's legs wiping his face clean of fluids, borrowing the dry edges of his towel to clean the mess before getting an up-close shot of Krysti: Sweat drenched scalp and messy set of tits in the shot perfectly before an idea came across her mind.

"Phew, fuck, okay. You gotta do that shit some more later when I can get some more juices flowing."

"Anyway, shit, lookin' at the mess between my titties gives me an idea. I'm gonna need a couple of you to take my place, especially you with the camera. If you need to get in the mood again, check the condoms, there should be some shit to help, as for anyone else y'all might wanna put on a condom if you don't wanna be glued to another man's nut."

Ensuring the men knew her plans, Krysti sat up from the bed leaving her plastered chest dirty for the thoughts running through her mind. Directing three of the men into a position she considered on the spot, two of the three wrapped up in a condom, one even protected previously before using the wand on her. Leaving the only unwrapped man to be the same who'd left a mess between her tits, Krysti helped line them up hip to hip; Directing the camera owner to pass it along to the man in the middle of the trio while she rested on her knees beside the man on the far right.

"Look through the camera and tell me what it looks like, if I gotta have you or another person hold it lemme know."

"Well.. We could use the other angles too, this camera plus the other angles for better shots."

Glaring towards the unwrapped odd one out, Krysti had considered his sense of planning to be perfect. Reaching out to grip his messy dick to provide a few tugs of positive reinforcement, Krysti decided to explain the next act she had thought of while orally occupied.

12