Krysti's Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thinking of further actions, especially with the possibilities of creating a viciously sticky mess within her cleavage, Krysti's finger circled the inner workings of his skin. Using a nail to rummage through the uncut glans as her ears were blessed with the sound of his voice releasing flustered murmurs. Humming to herself in thought, Krysti continued with her actions until she'd found the right plans to continue their film.

'If this were anything other than a gangbang he'd have gotten more, yet I still gotta show him he's being a good boy somehow.'

Centering her eyes towards the man closest to her, she leaned forward to leave a peck on his forehead for being just as helpful during the process. Seconds passed before a thumbs up had been given to confirm the camera's placement had been angled in such a way to capture whatever motives the eight foot woman might have. Rolling her arms underneath her breasts, Krysti lifted the ample amount of fat to help her cameraman get an eerie view of the size difference amidst her partners.

"Aight! I've never done it with this many, so lemme know how this feels. Ooh, and try to get it all on camera, I don't think you'll be able to hold the camera steady in a bit."

Lurking thoughts traveled through their heads as the cameraman got a proper shot of the immense shadow looming over their crotches: Pale bodies of differing shades and sizes right down to the inches of their dicks being varied length, Krysti released the full weight of her chest onto the men. Eyes widened through their masks, struggling to move their hips under the mass of meat trapping their pelvises against each other. Recognizing the feel of separate appendages throbbing within her creamed cleavage, Krysti slid her hand near the middle of her breasts to help massage all three men stuffed between ample amounts of meat. Captured at a first person angle was the skin contrast of pale hips obscured by the mocha shade of their favorite model massaging one of her tits against their shafts; Reaching for the bottle of oil underneath the trio to lather each individual space the men took up until the sounds of a thick squelch slipped through every microphone.

Hours spent jerking off to Krysti effectively crushing silicone dildos between her breasts in several videos compared to experiencing the real thing. The bright glimmer in her eyes as she emptied the bottle of oily substance to ensure every laden crease assisted in their eventual orgasmic demise. Tossing the bottle aside left the towering mom to do her business with ease, sinking her palms into heavy amounts of fat to lift her overbearing chest, barely rising from their hips before crashing down onto their bodies at a hazardous rate.

"I'm big enough to smother these three, so why don't you two come do somethin' with yourselves! Can't have these boys having all the fun, now can we!"

Even through latex material both men trapped within the dark abyss that'd been Krysti's chest felt the fervent tug of her skin dragging their shafts against their bare middle child. Inviting all five men to help film content for all sorts of people to enjoy, Krysti found her pink hues glaring down the urethral passage of a man's dick, turning her head to provide a warm space for his cock to willfully slide inside. Cameras from separate corners of the room catch the pink haired woman's head bobbing at a steady pace uneven from the massaging her hands formed.

From the middle man's view, he'd been directing the camera entirely on the rare existence of one of the trios glans peering from Krysti's cleavage, his peripherals spotting first before he'd turned the camera to help film the fifth man grinding his junk against one of Krysti's boobs. High quality lenses capture the disparity of color in the man's body as opposed to the dark skin he'd been penetrating. Softly shaded pink tip fixated on caving in darkened skin as he'd spent his time centered on Krysti's chocolate colored areola while his hand pumped at higher speeds every passing second.

'These boys are really getting down to it, I didn't even have to say anything else for them to pick their parts to fuck. I oughta do this shit more often.'

Through her own planning Krysti found herself with plenty enough content to take stills from to share as promotional material. Three men pinned underneath her massive rack, one man giving her the wondrous taste of pale skin all while she inadvertently offered a chance at fucking her nipple. The trio of men pulsating between her breasts at different levels alerting her to the certainties she'd be given even newer ideas to film thanks to a few taking their own safety measures.

Raucous slurps from her drooling mouth driven by the unwarranted groans of each man reaching their boiling points. Even under the pressure of her mountainous upper body the only natural response to thrust their hips wildly caused abrasive claps from the mixture of thick oil warming forming globs against their waists combined with the moist load of semen that'd been released earlier. Krysti brought her forearms deep within her chest, suffocating the men while providing a space for them to let themselves go.

Pursing her lips to ensure a satisfactory job, Krysti aimed to keep her mouth directly on the base of her partner, the feel of digits intertwined within her messy pink hair confirming his next move. Clenched teeth from the men trapped within her cavernous chest as another helping of jizz released from the co-ed in the middle; The camera in his hand lowering as he'd focused on the feel of his urethra unload ropes of spunk, only with reduced quality as his first orgasm. Thick bubbles of sperm followed as the duo who'd spent their time protected felt the touch of their own fluids melting against their tips, hesitant to reach into the abyss and remove their condoms.

The grip of her hair grew tighter as the trio released, pink hues rolling towards the ceiling as the hot gunk of a man's balls plastered her esophagus piling up on different ends of her trachea. Listening to the sounds of his voice let out strained groans as her uvula dragged against his shaft having finally come, Krysti clenched her fists tight and crushed her tits even more fiercely than her previous compression, getting a throat full of nut. Yanking her head away from his base as those fuschia hues spotted the fifth man blasting ropes of off-white kids on her areola, rolling her eyes to regain proper vision after-the-fact.

Krysti shut her mouth, creating strands of saliva to wash down the leftover mess shot into her throat before she revealed every rope had been successfully swallowed with ease. Quietly motioning to hand the camera over to the now appointed nipple fiend in her mind; His free hand filming the aftermath of his own mess at first, umber brown shades painted a subtle cream color in various spots as the camera got in-depth footage of Krysti spreading her titties apart. Therein lies three satisfied cocks, softened to their natural state as oil polluted threads of spunk from an exhausted student from her daughter's college. Holding a thumb towards the man filming, the eight foot woman had finally gotten enough footage for content meant to share to guys just like the ones she'd gotten off.

Days passed after the pleasurable shoot, Krysti reviewing her work within the confines of her daughter and son in-law's dorm room. Crystal swayed her hips behind Lucas's chair as he assisted in editing and condensing the footage to a more consumable fashion.

"Jesus, are you sure these are the same guys I play 14 with? It looks like you fucking destroyed them! At least warn them or have 'em sign a form before you fucking crush their spirits!"

Lucas, as glad as he'd ever been to not be in the position of possible hospital bills to pay, piped up about the actions he'd been watching while his girlfriend traced her fingers along his neck. Adopting the frisky nature from her mother, if not also taking up her pink hair and eyes, Crystal ran her palm against his inner thigh as she watched her mother's work.

"Oh come on, you're prolly getting hard just watching it. I bet we could schedule ourselves a nice trip to her place if you wanna film something bound to break your spirits!"

"Not to mention your pelvis! You know how my lil' girl can get about you, she's a lovebird with a passion for crashin'."

The sounds of his mother in-law complimenting the relationship he formed with his girlfriend caused uncouth thoughts. Blue iris glaring past his computer screen in fear of what they'd do to him if they were to 'collaborate' on any projects further than he'd been subjected to already.

"Every day I live in fear of what my father would do if he found out the 'hobbies' I took up in college."

12