K's Candy Ch. 015

Story Info
Candy learns more about her submission.
2.3k words
4.12
7.7k
3

Part 15 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 15 A Working Vacation

Mistress had said we'd be at the lake house for two weeks, or more, perhaps. I had settled into the routine of the place, but as often happens on an extended vacation, one loses the sense of each individual day; there were times when I couldn't recall how long we'd been at the lake without concentrating hard.

One day Katherine pulled out her laptop and worked for several hours, and I realized that we'd been there more than two weeks. Whether she was just enjoying this too much, or the renovations back home were taking longer than expected, I didn't know. I did know not to ask about it. Mistress wanted to control every aspect of me, and that included what I knew and what I didn't -- if there was a message about the renovations that she wanted to give me, she'd volunteer it.

The days assumed a routine of sorts, but nothing about it was "routine."

After making us breakfast and cleaning up, I would start attending to the household chores: cleaning, vacuuming, washing, ironing etc. Katherine's control extended to how much "down time" I had, and she made sure there wasn't much. I didn't mind the work; it was simple, it had a definite beginning and a definite end, and it occupied me completely. It felt good to serve, even in that way.

Every third day or so I had to go into town to get groceries and the like. This filled me with dread and despite myself, excitement. When I went into town, I'd see people who had fucked my brains out the night before. Sometimes they would interact, say hello as though everything was totally normal, and sometimes just look at me with an almost condescending smile. Both reactions made me feel humiliated and intensely excited.

What down time there was consisted mostly of naps so that I'd be well rested for the nights?

The nights. Mistress had a lot of friends and over the past two weeks all of them had used me or gotten the opportunity to. Mistress' graciousness didn't stop with those she knew well. New girlfriends, boyfriends, wives, husbands, friends visiting those friends from out of town . . . everyone got a piece of candy. A couple of nights there was no company and Mistress had me all the Herself. I was grateful for those. As much as I would loyally do for her with anyone She said to, I realized I needed that time with just Her.

My mind had not gone blank to all this, but I was filled with a sense of acceptance and, in an odd way, appreciation. If one is a slut, after all, one is grateful for the attention to one's slutty needs. It wasn't for me to wonder about or choose. It was for Mistress to give and for me to take. And accept. And appreciate.

Both at once, my stomach felt queasy and my cunt tingled and oozed a tiny bit. My life before Katherine seemed to be disappearing little by little, as if some insidious microscopic intruder were slowly erasing those memories, making room for what I was now becoming, day by day.

And while it was a slow gradual process that was inexorably but gently pressing me down more and more, these were punctuated by the occasional jolt. I believe these occasional hard and fast moves where a calculated part of Mistress' plan for me. She was not one to leave anything to chance.

Three nights ago was one of those jolts.

The day had gone as normal. In the early afternoon, Mistress informed that we would have just one guest tonight, so plan dinner accordingly.

To have just one guest was new; every other night we'd had people over to use the town slut, it was at least two.

Mistress wandered into the kitchen as I was getting things ready for dinner.

"My friend Astrid is coming over tonight, candy. She's a good friend and I know that she will really enjoy you." She idly stroked my bare right ass cheek as she spoke. I squirmed involuntarily and concentrated on her words, and on not cutting myself.

I nodded and continued my work. Mistress leaned in and kissed my cheek, whispering, "It's going to be fine, pet."

I felt a slight shiver at her words. What's going to be fine? Why wouldn't it be? It was always fine.

I stopped. A speculating slave is a useless slave, Mistress once said to me.

Astrid arrived at 7 as planned. She hugged Mistress warmly, and more or less ignored me, but I sensed it was just who she was, and not any particular antipathy towards me. It seemed like Astrid came from a world where people like her commanded, and others did as commanded, and didn't put a lot of thought into the basis of that reality.

Astrid was striking. She looked exactly like what you'd think someone named Astrid would look like. Tall and blonde. More or less perfect and slightly athletic body. Sparkling blue eyes. The kind of woman who is out of everyone's league.

The high-heeled leather boots accentuated Astrid's height. Kneeling before Her with Her drink I was flighting the urge to tremble. Power and sexuality seemed to just flow from her.

Drinks… dinner… another drink. Everything went more as less as usual. I expected that it was about time for Mistress to offer me to Astrid for Her use, and that things would take their course from there. Things did take their course but the course was nothing at all like what I had been expecting.

Mistress and Astrid exchanged a glance when the after-dinner conversation reached what felt like a natural stopping point.

Katherine nodded slightly to Astrid and Astrid got up. Mistress indicated for me to stand up with a brief imperative gesture of her hand. I stood immediately, and, as I had been trained, didn't do anything else until told to. Mistress' words rang in my ears... "Abandon assumptions . . . you will be directed."

Mistress snapped a leash to my collar and tugged. I followed her and Astrid out to the back deck. The feeling of being leashed instantly dropped me down.

The back deck looks out down onto the lake. In daylight it was a spectacular view, now, in the almost-darkness, the lake seemed to shimmer, as if it were feeding on the very last rays of post-sunset light. The thought flashed across my mind that I was more or less unconcerned about being outside, clad only in a collar and heels, being led on a leash. I only had a second to marvel at my own rapid transformation when Mistress dropped the leash and guided me the exact spot she wanted, in the center of the deck, almost touching the railing.

I looked out on the empty lake . . . darkness had just about completely taken over now; behind me were the lights of the deck, in front of me, nothing but dark water and a darker background.

Astrid came up behind me and whispered in my ear. She wasn't touching me but I could feel how close she was. As she spoke, she slipped a heavy blindfold around my head and secured it.

"Into the darkness now, slut. This will help you concentrate." I didn't speculate as to what I might need to concentrate on. I focused on breathing normally.

I felt my arms being raised up from my sides, both at once. Mistress was on my right; I knew her touch. I felt something around each wrist -- leather I was sure the feel and slight scent of it.

I felt the same sensations around each ankle. Next I heard sounds I couldn't really make out but before long I felt me arms being pulled on...They must've been tying ropes from the wrist cuffs to the two posts at either corner of the deck.

Then my ankles were bound in the same way. The position felt odd, and I was a bit nervous, not being able to see what was going on, but it wasn't terribly uncomfortable, and I left out a soft sigh and remembered to not worry, to breathe normally. Whatever was going to happen I clearly had no control over. I resolved to let it happen and do my best.

The blindfold was strangely comforting. I was enjoying that sensation when I felt the ropes being tightened. In a matter of seconds I was quite tightly stretched between the poles. This was decidedly not comfortable, but I stilled myself inside and tried to just breathe.

Katherine and Astrid stood behind me, murmuring. Their voices infiltrated my darkness.

"So sexy, Sis. We do nice work."

"Yes we do, Sis," Mistress said with a little laugh.

I heard indistinct movements, then a period of silence. The summer night air was almost still but for an occasional tiny breeze. One blew across me as I stood bound there and it felt almost cold, just for an instant. I could feel goosebumps rising and falling here and there.

There was a whisper in my ear and the goosebumps intensified. Astrid's voice . . . soft but with a firmness and resolve to it, encouraging but somehow ominous, sent shivers through me.

"Now, slut. Breathe and relax. Focus on being the good girl you know how to be. Make your Mistress even more proud of you than she already is. Abandon to yourself to the inevitability of what is about to occur."

There was a brief silence, then I felt two sensations, so close together that I almost couldn't pry them apart in my mind. There was an odd sound, and then pain. Searing pain, like a burn, a sting across my back. I cried out, more in shock than in pain, although I knew the pain cries were soon coming.

Another stinging blow seemed to split me in half before I could really process the first strike. I screamed, or I opened my mouth and tried to scream. In the blackness and pain I couldn't be sure of anything.

Then a respite, and Astrid's voice again, her breath warm, making my flesh tingle. The sound of her voice made me excited, despite the pain and the knowledge there was more of it to come.

"It's all right, candy… you're doing fine. It's all right to scream, to cry, to want with all your being for it to be over. Just stay with me and accept what is given and embrace it."

She kissed my cheek and I think I might've passed out in normal circumstances.

I don't know many times the whip snapped across my back. I screamed . . . I wondered how much of a mess I was back there -- would there be scars from this? I was lost in my thoughts, lost in the darkness, swallowed up the pain and pressed down . . . down. Down into a place that was so deep, so dark, swimming in pain and yet oddly at peace there.

At a certain point I passed out, or blacked out, or something. I remembered intense pain, then the next thing I recalled, I was laying on my stomach on a padded mat, inside the house.

Mistress crouched by me and I could feel her fingers running through my hair. Her voice, at first far away, slowly became clear.

"Good girl, candy. You made me proud tonight. I love you."

I managed to say "I love you" in return and then the darkness took me back again.

I opened my eyes and the pain in my back surprised me . . . then I remembered last night. I shuddered to think what my back must look like.

I felt Katherine behind me before I heard her voice.

"Good morning, candy," She said, and kissed my shoulder gently.

The soft tingle where her lips touched me made me forget about my back for a moment. "Good morning, Mistress."

"Stand up, candy. I want to show you something."

I complied and watched as Katherine pulled a full-length mirror over. I cringed, knowing that Mistress was going to show me my back. I closed my eyes a moment, not really realizing I'd closed them. Mistress' voice made me open them.

I had a moment of disorientation. I blinked and looked again. There was hardly a mark on me! I turned to Mistress, dumbfounded.

Her smile was bright and broad.

"That's the artistry of Astrid, slut. She is a sorceress with that whip -- She can make you feel like your skin's been peeled off like you were a cucumber, and there's hardly a mark on you . . . or She can make you think it wasn't that bad and when you look your back is a bloody mess."

All I could do was stare. There were faint pink lines, nothing more. The pain was there but seeing that my back wasn't ripped and slashed somehow made it more bearable.

I was overcome with an emotion I couldn't identify and turned and hugged Katherine with all the strength that was in me. She hugged me back, tight. It hurt a little more when She did that but I didn't care. I was flooded with a thousand feelings at once, running by like a video being played back at high speed, and couldn't stop to examine a single one.

But it didn't matter. I held onto her and I felt loved, safe, protected . . . totally owned. I couldn't imagine a better feeling.

"I love You, Mistress," I said, wanting to say something more, somehow, but not having the thoughts or the words to convey the depth of what I meant.

"I love you, too, candy."

I held onto her with all that I was and cried.