K's Candy Ch. 024

Story Info
The after-party is the real party!
3.1k words
4.33
4.9k
1

Part 24 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 24 The after-party is the real party

It was after midnight when the last of the guests left. The caterers were puttering around, cleaning and packing up. Mistress was sitting at the kitchen table, doing something on Her phone. Tipping the caterers, probably.

I meandered around, putting things back in place here and there. There really wasn't much at all to do -- the caterers were as efficient in the post-party as they had been in the party itself.

By normal standards the party had been a rousing success. Everyone had a great time, the food was perfect, the drinks...everything. I felt happy realizing that, even though my contribution to the planning and execution of the party was zero.

But the other standard was the one that mattered to me: The party as introduction/coming out party, if you will. The expression of Katherine's pride in and love for me. Her wish to let everyone in Her life that she really cared about to share in that love and pride.

By that standard the party was an off-the-charts winner. And that filled me with a happiness that I couldn't really put words to. Knowing it had gone so well and knowing that I had been a big part of that gave me an undefined warm sensation inside.

I wandered out onto the small deck, knowing I had to be smiling goofily. I didn't care.

The small deck hadn't gotten a lot of action during the party, but a couple of things were out of place. I moved a chair, put out a citronella candle, picked up a cocktail napkin. Doing these mundane things gave me a sense of quiet fulfillment, well out of proportion to the acts themselves. It was a feeling I'd come to have often lately, but somehow it was a surprise each time.

I looked out at the lake. Only some lights from some other houses and their faint reflection off of the water pierced the moonless darkness. The scene was hypnotic...I could feel myself being drawn in by it and drawn into it. I felt as though I could stay right here until dawn, watching this thing that didn't change but somehow was infinitely interesting.

I didn't hear Mistress come out on the little deck behind me. Suddenly I felt Her holding me from behind and I pressed back against Her.

She spoke quietly, very near my ear. "I love the lake in the pitch dark like this...there is almost nothing to see and yet it has a hidden complexity that draws you in."

I nodded, smiling. She read my mind, or we were on exactly the same wavelength. The latter was easy enough for me to believe, especially in my current state.

Mistress continued, Her voice like dark velvet, perfectly matching the scene before us. "It is a perfect metaphor for our relationship, in fact."

That I didn't understand. I was about to ask when Mistress explained.

"Seen from the outside, you and Me...we're just...us. It's normal enough and more or less featureless, like the lake at midnight. But as you keep looking, a wealth of complexities is uncovered. There are nuances, layers. And the layers have layers. Just the same way that the sight of this lake right now has a power to compel your attention that is completely invisible at first glance."

There was nothing to add. No comment from me could improve or expand anything.

The layers have layers. There was nothing else to say or examine. There was only to marvel at it, and to keep experiencing those layers, under Her guidance.

-----------/------------------/------------------/------------------/------------------

It was late but neither of us were tired. That I wasn't tired was lucky for me because Mistress had Her plans, and those plans weren't going to be denied.

The lake house wasn't equipped with all the BDSM equipment that home was, but we had some things there and Mistress made do. One moment we're having a dreamy moment out on the little deck and the next I found myself on all fours, ankles and wrists securely bound in an X-frame.

I craned my neck up to glimpse the clock...a little after 1. I heard Mistress moving around, out of sight behind me. It was one of those moments I'd lived a hundred times since knowing Her -- and my self-coaching was always the same: breathe, relax, surrender to the inevitable.

I felt Her grasp my hips; Her grip was firm and strangely reassuring. She leaned over a bit.

"Now the real party begins, slut. This is a celebration, so indulge yourself. Scream, cry, cum, as much and as many times as you feel. This is our party, the reason for today. With all the window dressing gone, this is what it's about -- Me, and you."

I was about to say something loving and dreamy but the sensation of Katherine drilling the strap-on cock deep into me in one motion cut off everything but a loud gasp.

I heard Mistress laugh and moan as She started to grind and pump the cock in and out of me. Normally I would be struggling to pace my response, expecting denial at the end, but tonight there was no need. I raced up to the edge, riding the feeling, indulging in Mistress' generosity and love, the feeling of Her body slamming against mine making the heat inside even more intense.

The wave came so hard and fast that it took me by surprise; I was screaming, the speed of the whole thing making the climax more intense. I vaguely heard Mistress behind me, also in the throes of release. I shuddered as a final hard electric jolt went through me and then...nothing. I was empty, panting little aftershocks radiating out from the center of me.

Things slowly returned to normal, and I felt Katherine's hand slowly stroking my back. I closed my eyes and savored that sensation...I felt as though I could live in that feeling and wished it could never end.

Then as if it were a continuation of the previous motion, I was filled again. I moaned deeply and clenched around the strap-on.

Mistress' whisper floated down to me in the near darkness. "Again, candy. But we'll savor it this time."

I have no idea how long it lasted; Mistress slow-fucked me to distraction. I was desperately trying to grind back to Her, to get more action on my throbbing cunt, clenching and panting. Mistress seemed not to be concerned or in any hurry to bring things to some conclusion. I heard Her behind me, little moans of soft delight coming from Her as I tried to keep my wits about me, the maddeningly slow pace of Her strokes lifting me up and shoving me down at the same time.

I'm not even sure if I begged...my words, my mind, had slipped away from me. I struggled to focus but it was no use. I was pinned to some wall, unable to do anything but struggle helplessly against a force I couldn't fathom, let alone contain.

At some Mistress mercifully picked up the pace and hammered me over the edge with a barrage of strokes that were somehow brutal and tender at the same time. I think I actually blacked out for a second or two from the force of the release.

It took longer to recover this time, or at least it felt that way. I had lost the sense of the passage of time.

The sound of Mistress moving snapped me back to my senses. I looked up a little and She was standing over me.

Mistress laughed wickedly. "Miles to go before we sleep, candy."

I was processing this when the nest thing I felt was Mistress grabbing my hair and shoving the soaked strap-on into my mouth. I almost gagged as I started sucking it, automatically, mindlessly.

"Good girl," She whispered. "Suck it clean."

Mistress fucked my mouth, and I was lost in the taste and the feeling. Her voice was the final straw, the last little weight that tipped what was left of my mind into the waiting abyss.

"Mmmmm...this cock is covered with you, slut. Your submission, your complete surrender. All of your gifts, your needs, your desires, are concentrated in the wetness that drenched this. Now, take it back into you...clean every drop of you off this cock and send it deep down into the core of you, back where it came from, where it belongs."

I was spinning...I was falling, it felt like, even though I was firmly bound. Mistress' words were like a beam of bright light in the darkness that I was riding...riding down into a deep welcoming place.

Slowly I became aware that I was tasting less of me and more rubber...I had no idea how long I'd been sucking. Katherine slid the thing out of my mouth and all was quiet, the darkness peaceful. I flexed my jaw a bit and I was finally aware of the uncomfortable bondage. I winced and groaned a little.

Mistress had moved away...She reappeared, minus the strap-on, and crouched down in front of me. She stroked the side of my face, lovingly.

"I told you this was the real party, candy. Great party, wouldn't you say?" I nodded weakly and even managed what I think was a smile.

She picked up a water bottle and maneuvered the straw to my mouth. I drank gratefully, the cold water lifting some fog from me.

"Party's not quite over yet, pet," She said, and walked away.

Bound there in the darkness, I marveled at Mistress stamina, and idly wondered how much more of this party I could take. I then mused to myself that how much I could take didn't really matter; there was just what Mistress was going to give.

The silence grew, deepened. Logically, if logic could be applied here, there was only one more thing for Her to do...one hole thus far unclaimed tonight. I stopped the wondering as much as I was able to and involved myself in the problem of trying to figure out what time it was. I couldn't see the clock any more...normally I was a good judge of time but the enormous intensity of what had been happening probably threw that off.

I guessed that it was after 3AM. This speculation of course was completely unverifiable -- I wasn't about to ask Mistress what time it was; I didn't even know if She was still in the room, for that matter.

I put a mental stake in the ground and decided it was 3:20AM. I then started on the equally pointless task of trying to gauge how much more time was elapsing as I waited there.

The sent sensation I felt was at 3:25, by my highly accurate fanciful reckoning. And it was what I had anticipated...the coolness of lube being spread on my asshole. I squirmed a bit, not from the sensation, which was actually rather pleasant on this warm night, but from anticipation and a little nervousness.

I stilled myself and concentrated on breathing...deeply, and relaxing. Surrendering to the inevitable.

Anal for me was pure submission, pure service. I never have been able to cum from it, so it is 100% for Mistress' pleasure, which made it pleasurable for me, but not in the intense directly physical sense. I laughed to myself -- I might be a great slave but I had not yet advanced to the point of being able to come solely from a deep sense of fulfillment.

I felt Mistress take hold of me, and heard Her voice drifting down from behind me. I wasn't really processing the actual words, but Her intent and message were clear...how good I was, that I should relax and let what must happen, happen, etc. I closed my eyes and settled into that place, as relaxed as the situation allowed, breathing very deeply and evenly.

Almost before I was aware of it, She was in me. I felt Her grip on my hips get tighter and the methodical slowly deepening strokes as She took my ass. I gasped, cried out a little as the strap-on stretched and filled me...I felt myself open up, not in a physical way but as if something inside me, some door that was tightly guarded, had been pried open.

I don't know where that feeling had come from -- this was hardly the first time Mistress had used my ass. But there was a cool wave, that slowly moved through me. I heard Katherine's sounds form above, felt and heard Her increasing desire and pace. I pushed back, or I think I did, wanting Her to have as much of me as She could possibly get. My cries and gasps and desperate panting got louder, but Mistress' triumphant growl as She climaxed drowned out any other sound, and my happiness at having served Her so well blotted out any other possible feeling.

I cried a little...partially from pain but more from the total emotional overload of the last few hours. My whole body hurt, but it was a pleasant hurt, a sensation I couldn't completely make sense of.

I don't even remember Mistress releasing me from the X-frame, unlocking the shoes and taking them off, or my getting into bed. At a certain point I was in Her arms, so spent and exhausted but so completely at peace.

The last thing I heard was Katherine whispering. "I love you, candy. Thank you for all that you are and do." I wanted to respond but I couldn't even form a word in the state I was in.

"Good night, candy. We're on vacation...and we're sleeping in tomorrow..."

-----------/------------------/------------------/------------------/------------------

We didn't wake up until after 11. I stretched, and the soreness moved through me. Katherine giggled, hearing me.

"A bit...tender this morning, slut?"

I laughed. "Yes, Mistress. More like tenderized, I think." She laughed too.

We considered our options. Maison de Pain was out of the question. By this hour on a Sunday they'd be long sold out of all the good stuff, and it wasn't likely I could get myself up and out before they closed, anyway.

That left three other choices. 1. candy goes into the kitchen and whips something up based on whatever might be there; the manner of my arrival here had precluded a trip to the market to stock up. 2. candy goes shopping, then whips up whatever Mistress decides She wants. 3. We take the easiest way out and get ourselves ready, at whatever pace we felt like, and meander down to the Lake Point Tavern for their wonderful brunch.

To my great relief and joy, Mistress went for Option 3. We snuggled a little while, having a mock discussion about who would shower first.

-----------/------------------/------------------/------------------/------------------

The Lake Point Tavern, or simply The Tavern, had been a fixture here for over 70 years. And while it was easy to believe that, the place did not at all seem old. The owners, now the fourth generation of the same family, had attentively but conservatively updated the place as needed, so that The Tavern preserved the old-fashioned welcoming feeling without seeming dated.

The tradition of Sunday brunch buffet, observed since the beginning, was no reservations. You showed up after church, or from wherever you had been, and waited. Captains of industry with luxurious lakeside summer homes and the guy from the garage and his family were, in this one thing, exactly the same. You had to wait but once seated you could go at as leisurely a place as you liked.

I scanned the crowd as we made our way to seats in the waiting area and estimated it would be about 45 minutes until we would be seated. I didn't really care, hungry as I was. It was a pleasant place to wait and I was doing the best thing I could be doing -- spending time with Mistress.

The Tavern was situated on a peninsula, thus the "Point" in the name. From its multiple decks there were impressive views of the lake. Katherine had told me that Her favorite place to sit was the East Deck, because it afforded Her favorite view of a group of five islands known as The Sisters. I was hoping we'd get to sit on the East Deck, but I knew it was the luck of the draw.

Mistress had told me about The Sisters. The islands were called Laura, Anne, Keira, Eleanor, and Serena. The first letters spelled out L-A-K-E-S, a convenient mnemonic to remember the names. The islands were owned by five old-money families, each home to a compound that was in a seemingly perpetual rivalry with the other four to be the biggest/grandest/etc. The whole thing was a source of behind-the-back amusement to everyone else in town.

Finally, we were called, and as luck would have it, seated at a nice table on the East Deck.

We settled in and I stared out over the lake while we waited for the waitress to take our drink order. Mistress was looking too...the view really was spectacular. The Sisters rose up from the ultra-blue water like emeralds newly formed. From this angle one could catch small glimpses of two of the five family compounds. To be a real looky-loo, one would have to cruise around in a boat. Many lake residents actually did this, not because they cared that much but because they knew it annoyed the stuffed shirts who owned The Sisters. Lake people had a great sense of humor.

The closest of The Sisters to us was Anne Island. I could see a white dock, and the beginning of a path that quickly turned and was swallowed up by the trees. Two small boats were moored at that dock, gently bobbing on the water. At times like this I wish could paint...to make this scene into a work of art, to have it forever. I looked away a moment, then looked again. Perhaps it was better to not have this forever; it wasn't meant to be frozen on canvas.

The waitress' voice nudged me out of my reverie. I was grateful to have been shaken loose from my thoughts, and more grateful that coffee would be arriving shortly, and a Bloody Mary soon after that.

The next ninety minutes were pure fun and relaxation, punctuated by French toast, bacon, and the aforementioned Bloody Marys.

I slumped in my chair a bit, smiling to myself. I couldn't have conceived of a more perfect night and day had I tried.