K's Candy Ch. 027

Story Info
In Lakeville time, and in Mistress' time.
3.1k words
4.65
3.6k
1

Part 27 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 27 On Lakeville time, in Mistress' time.

Lakeville naturally draws visitors into its pace. Things happen when they happen, or they don't, sometimes. Visitors adjust to Lakeville, not the other way around, but it was a happy adjustment...one surrenders to Lakeville time and feels good about doing so.

I didn't feel that magical thing last time...there was so much intensity, so many new and challenging things happening, that I didn't get to appreciate being here for the simple experience in and of itself. My mind and emotions never quite caught up to my surroundings until after it was time to leave. This time, even with the powerful events of the party and what immediately followed, I was fully and easily drawn into lake life and the vacation mindset it demanded.

In the day-to-day world, I was highly organized, in part because that was my personality and in part because being organized helped me feel more ready to react to whatever Mistress' desire or whim might be. At the lake, I could feel Mistress relax, and I tempered my need to be organized and ahead of everything based on Her mood and pace, instead.

We entertained most nights. I made good, rather unchallenging meals, centered mainly around the grill (and the bar, of course). Our guests had a great time and Mistress seemed to be enjoying Herself immensely. Days started late...we slept in, or just lollygagged around until I got motivated to make or go get breakfast, which often ended up technically being lunch.

One thing that was markedly different from our last visit to the lake was that while both times we did a lot of entertaining, this time, I wasn't the "entertainment."

Realizing this put me into a long think. I had been expecting to be called upon to serve our guests sexually, and when that didn't happen, I had a mixed reaction. Part of me was actually disappointed, not because I wanted to serve everyone sexually, but because I felt as though it was an opportunity to be everything Mistress wanted or needed or expected me to be.

Then again, I was greatly enjoying the "normal" side of entertaining. My job, unique as certain aspects of it were, gave me things to talk about. I enjoyed Mistress' Lakeville friends...by and large they were down to earth and funny. Entertaining was fun and I was proud to do Mistress proud, however She needed that to be expressed.

And whether it was vacation or the lake air or something else, Mistress was voracious. And as much as I would serve Her any way She wanted, obviously I liked being with Her more than being with anyone else.

----<<<<>>>>---<<<>>>--<<>>-<>-<<>>--<<<>>>---<<<<>>>>----

Lakeville had a small year-round population...as with most towns of its type, Lakeville's year-round residents were doctors, lawyers, teachers, policemen, and so on. In the summer the population swelled, and many of Mistress' friends spent the entire summer there.

Mistress had expressed a desire to make a trip up here this fall; the foliage was spectacular, She said, and our nice fireplace shouldn't go to waste. That was something to look forward to. We were still here and I couldn't wait to come back again.

We were lounging on the small deck on afternoon, having Moscow Mules. It wasn't quite time for me to get dinner started.

"If we had a boat, Mistress, we could check out the foliage on Pear Island this fall," I said teasingly.

Katherine laughed. "Maybe I should ask Rick to raise your pay...then maybe we could afford to get a nice boat."

"I totally deserve a raise!" I said, with enthusiasm worthy of a cheerleader.

Mistress laughed harder. "Yes you do, office slut."

I blushed. "Oh...that. I think I deserve a raise based on my actual work." We were kidding around, but I honestly thought that I might actually deserve a raise. The problem was I had no idea how much I was getting paid, so I couldn't fairly judge if I deserved a raise or not.

I looked at Her again, with a wry smile. "Um...do I deserve a raise, Mistress?"

She seemed puzzled for half a second, then giggled. "Oh! I understand the question now."

Mistress held out Her copper mug. I got up, took it, and walked to the bar to make Her another drink.

"Your compensation is probably just about right for the job you do. I could have prevailed upon Rick to pay significantly more, but if I did that I'd feel like a pimp and whether you knew it or not, you'd be essentially a whore, which I wouldn't want."

She smiled as I handed her a fresh Moscow Mule. "So if it's any consolation, candy...you're a slut, but not a whore."

We both laughed; I nearly spit my drink.

The odd thing was...that fact actually did make me feel good. Obviously, I'd do whatever Mistress required of me and if Rick were paying Mistress for my sexual services, that would be that. But the idea that I was getting paid what I should be getting paid had I been doing this job in a 100% normal context, was satisfying to me.

I giggled. "So that's a no on the boat, Mistress?"

Katherine got up and stood against the railing, looking out over the lake, sipping Her drink. I imagined that She was envisioning a boat moored at the empty dock there.

I got up and stood next to Her.

"Remind Me, candy, to call Rick tomorrow. Maybe we'll get in touch with his boat guy and take a look at some." Her tone was flat, as if She were reminding me to add asparagus to the shopping list.

"It can't hurt to look, Mistress," I said, concentrating on following Her even tone. On the side I was screaming "Yes! Boat! Yes!"

Mistress let a knowing chuckle escape. "No, slut...can't hurt to look."

----<<<<>>>>---<<<>>>--<<>>-<>-<<>>--<<<>>>---<<<<>>>>----

Dave Martino loved selling boats. Or rather, he loved selling and happened to be particularly good at selling boats. Dave had tried selling cars, like his father Danny, but found that for him, selling things people wanted and talked themselves into thinking they needed was easier than selling things people needed and talked themselves into thinking they wanted.

Dave sold Rick Travers his first boat years ago, and every boat since. The trail of increasingly bigger and better boats had paralleled Rick's career trajectory, and Dave's as well; not only from all those commissions but also as a result of the boat buyers Rick steered his way. And Rick's friends weren't buying 16-foot launches. Dave's clientele wanted big and new with lots of customization and expensive extras.

Dave understood this client base. He was friendly and outgoing without being familiar. He was helpful and polite without being obsequious. He didn't talk overtly about what things were going to cost, but didn't not talk about it either. He didn't mince words and didn't presume that any particular dollar figure had any particular meaning.

Dave never thought he knew more than he did. He stayed humble, treating every potential sale like the most important sale he'd ever make, and took nothing for granted. He made sure that he studied his product -- Dave actually knew about boats, and his customers could tell he did, and trusted in that. Put all together it combined to form one excellent boat salesman.

Rick Travers had called Dave about his friend Katherine, who might be in the market for a boat.

"Marty --" Rick referred to him a Marty, a nickname used only among Dave's closest friends.

"--My friend Katherine Blackwell is in the market for a boat...maybe."

Dave just listened...he'd learned that the ability to listen is the number one success factor in selling.

"Katherine is not your typical rich person, Marty. She's not afraid to spend money but she doesn't care how much someone else spent on their boat. She's practical. She will spring for options if they make sense."

Dave let the silence grow a moment...making sure Rick was completely done before he started asking questions.

"And Katherine is a longtime friend of mine, Marty. I know you will treat her right."

They both knew that there was no question about that, but Dave reassured Rick anyway. "Count on it, Rick."

Dave started going through the normal checklist. "Is she a first-time boater, Rick?"

"She's never owned a boat before, but she knows her way around boats."

Dave was making notes as they talked. Once he had the profile of the person and their boating needs/wants, he always came up with the perfect solution.

"What does she like? Fishing? Cruising?"

"She'll be using it on Copper Beech Lake, a big lake up north where she has a summer place. She's right on the water, so she's got her own dock. She'd use this for day boating, the odd overnight maybe. Not big into fishing. If I had to guess I imagine she's looking in the 30-foot range."

Dave continued typing as he listened. "Married? Kids, family?"

"Just her and her partner. No family to speak of...I'm sure she'd be entertaining on the boat. She has a lot of friends."

Rick added with a slight laugh, "many of whom will be looking to upgrade their boats before too long."

Dave smiled...Rick's meaning was clear, as was the opportunity. "Do you know her budget, Rick?"

"I don't, Marty. But Katherine's the kind of woman who will appreciate directness and isn't uncomfortable talking about money. You and she will get along fine...she has very little tolerance for BS and I know BS is not your style."

Dave finished making notes. "Thanks, Rick..."

"My pleasure, Marty. Texting you her number now. She's expecting your call."

----<<<<>>>>---<<<>>>--<<>>-<>-<<>>--<<<>>>---<<<<>>>>----

Of Mistress' many talents, perhaps Her most impressive is Her ability to be just unpredictable enough.

I had come to understand that I needed the stability and predictability that Mistress provided; without those I would be an emotional wreck, not knowing what was expected of me or how to deal with the enormous potential stress of surrender.

At the same time, I also knew that I wouldn't grow in my submission if everything were always 100% predictable. It is the surprising, the thing that seems unmanageable at first, that makes us grow.

Katherine had the knack for knowing just when to surprise me with something totally out of left field and when to let things hum along in their normal (OK, normal for us) way. This vacation had been the humming along kind of time, until Wednesday night of the second week.

Two couples had come over for dinner and drinks. I remembered them from the party but didn't recall talking to them specifically. They were funny and nice.

Mistress and our guests were relaxing after dinner and dessert; I was in the kitchen doing some preliminary cleanup when Mistress called me back out into the living room.

"Yes, Mistress?" I said as I appeared in the living room.

Mistress just smiled and looked towards the guests. "We have one more thing on the menu tonight," She said, a hint of pride in Her voice.

I panicked. Had I forgotten to make something Mistress had requested? Was I supposed to have done something, or gotten something, and just blown it off?

Mistress looked over at me and must've seen my consternation. "It's not a food item, but it's definitely a treat."

I exhaled...then started to wonder what Katherine might be talking about.

I didn't have long to wonder. Mistress turned to our guests and said, "we'll be right back" and beckoned for me to come with Her as She went down the hall.

In Her bedroom, Mistress explained what was going on. Sort of.

"We're going to put on a little show for our guests, candy." She sounded excited and rather pleased with Herself for having thought of whatever it was She was thinking.

"Strip."

I gulped and hoped the gulp wasn't audible. In no time I was wearing nothing but heels and my collar.

I watched as Mistress changed clothes, shedding her cotton skirt for a leather one. She then untucked Her button-down shirt and tied the tails neatly around Her, baring Her beautifully flat midriff. For a final touch She pulled out a pair of stiletto-heeled boots and came up to just below Her knee. At Her bidding I helped Her get those on.

She had me stand next to Her and looked at the two of us in the full-length mirror. I blushed and looked down, but Katherine tipped my chin up until I was looking straight ahead.

"This is a sight to savor, slut..." She stopped Herself and went over to the closet.

Mistress returned with a leash in Her hand and clipped it to my collar, then resumed the pose in the mirror. "Mmmmmm...there...now it's a perfect picture."

I looked at us there, and it occurred to me that on the end of Mistress' leash was the best place I could ever imagine myself being. "Yes, Mistress...it is perfect. Thank You for making it so."

Katherine put her free arm around me and pulled me close. "It's perfect because it's the result of the two of us, candy. I may the leader but your willingness to be led is just as important to the outcome. I love you, candy."

It was one of those moments when words seem so inadequate, but they're all you have and you're somehow at peace, knowing that.

"I love you, Mistress."

----<<<<>>>>---<<<>>>--<<>>-<>-<<>>--<<<>>>---<<<<>>>>----

I had a few minutes of delightful blur as I reveled in the moment we'd just had. As such I wasn't right in the here and now as Mistress led me back into the room, came to a stop, undid the leash, bound my wrists, and tossed the rope over a beam and tied it again, making it tight enough that I had to stand almost on tiptoes.

I heard Mistress whisper to me to move my feet wider apart...I moved them until She said to stop. I was now well-spread, half on tiptoes, displayed naked before our guests. I felt that familiar shrinking sensation inside.

Mistress swept around behind me. I heard Her voice, at the same moment as She put the blindfold around my head.

"You know, slut...with your eyes closed, no one can see you!" She gigged wickedly. I squirmed the little I could, grateful for the darkness.

Katherine leaned in, kissing my shoulder, behind my ear... "In the darkness, candy, there's nothing to think or worry about. You're in that place where there is just the sound of My voice and the things I will make you feel. You are completely in My time, now."

I nodded...wanting to say "yes, Mistress" but unable to muster the words. Or any words, for that matter. It felt as though the only thing I could do, or needed to do, was focus on breathing.

The next thing I felt was Mistress' hand, sliding flat down my torso. I inhaled sharply; Her palm om my skin left a trail of warm tingles as it methodically moved downwards. I wasn't even aware if I were making any sounds or not, so completely was I absorbed in the sensations.

My body strained a little in the bondage, anticipating Katherine's fingers finding their way all the way down, and forced myself to remember to not worry or wonder or hope. In Mistress' time, there is just to accept and react, nothing else.

Katherine's breath was warm on my ear as She whispered, Her fingertips so close to the goal. "It's all right, candy. You are right where you belong...and so am I. Let go of everything but the sound of My voice and the feelings I create in you. There is nothing else, in My time."

I gasped without meaning to. Mistress' words alone could bring me to the edge, without a single touch. I mustered everything I could to just breathe...to focus without wondering, to accept without anticipating.

That I could be this excited, this completely there, without even having been touched in any directly sexual way, was something I couldn't wrap my head around. I felt Katherine's fingertips were just about to reach the top of my oozing slit when She stopped moving them downward.

My breath caught in my throat. I closed my eyes, tight, even though I was already in complete darkness. I thought I might explode...

Mistress' voice broke the tension, if only for a moment. "I'm right here, candy. Breathe..."

Her words calmed me and somehow enflamed me further at the same time. I took a deep breath, now aware that my heart was beating fast. "Yes, Mistress," I managed to say.

Katherine lifted Her hand from me momentarily and then, with one finger, started at the bottom and slowly stroked it up along my slit. I gasped loudly and sucked in another breath, deep but desperate.

I felt Her fingertip sliding through my wetness...moving up...up...then just avoiding my clit, meandering around it...I wanted to scream, or perhaps I did scream...I was disconnected from everything but Her voice and Her finger.

Mistress dragged Her finger downward...even slower this time, it felt like. I felt my midsection trying to move towards her, in some desperate primal gesture, need oozing out of every pore like sweat.

Her finger stopped moving. A long moment...nothing...no sensation. Everything was suspended.

She then jammed two fingers deep inside me...I think it was two. I cried out and clenched to Her fingers for dear life. My hips moved on their own...needing to feel Her more, deeper...I felt Mistress start to pump them in and out of me, but it wasn't enough, wasn't hard or fast enough. The need and desire had consumed me. A terrible heat seemed to be burning me up from the inside out.

I remember in that moment thinking that nothing could possibly be greater than my need to cum. I was about to beg, absently, abjectly, with all that I was, when suddenly Mistress withdrew Her fingers from me.

She leaned in close. "Good girl, candy," She whispered, and gently wiped Her wet fingers on my cheek.

I thought the shock and sting of denial would tear me in two. I inhaled and the scent of my submission, of my surrender, filled my head.

Through the pain and the fog of denied desire, I understood. I understood that in Mistress' time, there was always something greater than whatever my momentary bodily need might be. To serve and please and obey Her would always be the single biggest thing at any given moment. Always.