K's Candy Ch. 029

Story Info
All sorts of routines.
3.3k words
4.63
3.2k
3

Part 29 of the 31 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/09/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 29 All sorts of routines.

The new routine was that on Fridays, Mistress would drive me to work and then pick me up in the afternoon and we'd go directly to the lake. I was thinking about routines as we sat through a minor delay; our fellow eastbound drivers had slowed to admire a wreck in the westbound lane.

I was struck by the ease with which routines establish themselves, and quickly make one feel as though things had always been this way. This routine was different, though; before too long we wouldn't be going to the lake every weekend, the boat would be dry sailed for the winter, and a different routine would be established. Then in spring this routine would start up again.

Traffic started moving again and I could see Lakeview Tower looming in the distance. I smiled. In a few minutes I'd be at my desk and a few hours after that I'd be in this car again, headed for Copper Beech Lake.

Just as with other routines, there was something about having a boat that made me feel like we'd always had one...it seemed so perfectly natural. We'd been blessed with great weather every weekend since getting Emergence and spent a lot of time there, both entertaining at the dock and out on the lake, exploring and cruising around, doing our part to annoy the owners of The Sisters, crawling by their lavish compounds. We'd had another picnic on Pear Island, concluding as the last one had with a special "feast" on the beach.

Katherine's car pulled into the turnaround at the front door of Lakeview Tower. She told me She'd be back at 2:30; Rick had offered to let me go even earlier but Mistress was mindful of not over-relying on Her friendship with Rick.

Mistress kissed me goodbye, and I walked into the lobby, heading for the little coffee stand. I was thinking about lakes and boats much more than about models and contracts.

~<>~~<><>~~~<><><>~~~~<><><><>~~~~<><><>~~~<><>~<>~

Rick's door was partially open when I got to my desk. Someone was with Rick in His office, but I couldn't tell who it was with door the way it was. I got settled in started looking at e-mails. After I'd checked for anything urgent, I'd ask Rick and His guest if they needed anything.

Whoever it was in there with Rick, it wasn't Lenka. I was reading her schedule of appearances Rick had sent me. Lenka was in Miami today, in San Francisco on Monday, then L. A. to shoot some promotional videos. After that London and on to the continent, making sure everyone everywhere had heard of Lionne perfume and wanted to buy it.

I idly wondered what Rick and Lenka's arrangement was. When she was on the road, was she a free agent? If she felt like Topping someone, that was OK, probably? Rick had hinted in our last conversation that Lenka's Domme side was free to express itself.

Then again, Lenka was going to be very well known very quickly. I doubt Rick would want her taking a chance at compromising her personal brand or the product in any way; Lenka would have to be very discreet.

The whole switch thing was difficult for me to grasp to being with. If Rick gave Lenka a command, did that apply only to her submissive side? Was that even possible -- one can have two sides, but one can't be two separate people. No one is compartmentalized to that degree. And what would be the point of an order that didn't apply to the whole person? Such an order would be meaningless...wouldn't it?

The only way this could make sense, at least in my little brain, was that Lenka's Topping was another way of pleasing Rick. She was free to do it but by doing so she served Him. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

I left the topic, even though I'm sure there were still fascinating theoretical nuances to be pursued. Of greater immediate concern was checking on Rick and guest, and I needed more coffee anyway.

I was getting up when Rick buzzed me to come on in. I opened the door and was somewhat surprised to see Rick entertaining Dave, the boat rep.

"Yes, Rick? I was just about to come in to see if you needed coffee or anything."

I turned to Dave. "Hi...nice to see you again. Is Rick getting a bigger boat?" I was joking around, or so I thought.

Rick smiled that winning smile. "I'm thinking about it, candy. Or rather, I'm trying to contain Dave here from selling me a cruise ship." They both laughed.

I'd never been on Rick's boat, the Model T, but according to Mistress it was big, luxurious, and generally spectacular in every regard. The name was a cute little pun...Rick being in the modeling business and his last name starting with T. Mistress probably hates it, I chuckled to myself.

That Rick had a big fancy expensive boat wasn't surprising...Rick's beach house was in Sable Point -- His boat had to measure up to those of His celebrity and CEO neighbors. Not to mention the fact that a girl like Lenka was not to be ferried around on some scow.

Dave asked how the boat was working out, how Mistress was. I know he'd contacted Her to follow up. I told Dave that we absolutely loved the boat and from what I could tell Katherine was thrilled with Her purchase.

I looked over at Rick. "Coffee, gentlemen?"

Rick smiled. "Not right now, candy."

I nodded and was about to go back out to my desk when Rick came close and spoke again.

"Strip, candy."

I inhaled and nodded and began to take my clothes off. Rick went to the door and locked it. I thought back to the day the boat was launched, and I now had a pretty good idea of what Mistress had said to Dave just before he left.

Since being with Katherine I had more or less lost the sense of embarrassment about being naked in front of strangers or relative strangers. Still, I felt a little pang as I quickly became naked except for heels and collar.

Rick pointed to a spot. "On all fours, He said." I complied, grateful to have something to do, a command to follow.

The men had gotten naked enough. Rick was in front of me and Dave behind me. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath.

A moment later I was being spit-roasted, Rick fucking my mouth and Dave taking my cunt. I was momentarily absorbed in a pseudo-question. Was this position more humiliating because the stranger was getting my cunt, or would it have been more humiliating the other way, not having Rick facing me?

All that went away when Dave's cock filled me. He was big, in fact a little too big for me. Getting fucked by him was borderline painful, but in the end, I was grateful for that, as I knew that pain would suppress the urge to cum a little.

I closed my eyes and concentrated on sucking Rick's cock as best I could, but He was fucking my mouth more than letting me suck Him.

There was little to do but concentrate on the fact that I was serving Mistress at this moment. I clenched around Dave's cock as he drilled me over and over...I tried as best I could to suck at Rick as He used my mouth. I tried to listen intently to the sounds Rick and Dave made, wanting to be ready for the moment they would explode in me.

At moments like this time loses meaning for me. I really had no idea how long they used me for. At a certain point I knew both would soon climax. I clenched harder and tried to open my throat more.

Within a couple of seconds of each other, they came in me. I swallowed Rick's big load and almost immediately after that I felt Dave's cock throbbing and pressing deeper still as he exploded, the pain tamping down my desire one last time.

Suddenly empty, I panted hard. Something about having been used so completely, out of nowhere, had blanked my mind. I got back to something like normal and started to collect my clothes and head for the bathroom.

I heard Rick's voice over my shoulder. "Good girl. Now we'll have coffee."

~<>~~<><>~~~<><><>~~~~<><><><>~~~~<><><>~~~<><>~<>~

The rest of the day flew by, and I was thankful for that. Just before it was time to leave Rick let me know that he'd be in and out next week. He had a meeting in Denver on Monday and then would be travelling with Lenka, a bit.

I nodded, listening. Trust but verify, perhaps, was Rick's approach.

Mistress' car pulling up was a welcome sight. I asked Her if She preferred that I drive, but She said She was fine and off we went, headed for the lake.

Mistress didn't talk much during the car ride, which gave me time to think. Today that was a mixed blessing. I was used to serving Rick, or anyone Mistress designated, so that aspect of what had happened today didn't bother me, per se. The fact that Dave was involved didn't bother me, really. Whoever Rick included was part of the deal...this I knew and accepted.

Then what was I feeling bad about? Well...nothing, actually, I was forced to conclude.

I didn't exactly feel better, but I didn't feel worse, so I went with that. I looked out the window at the now-familiar scenery and shifted my thoughts to whether I needed to ask Mistress to stop at the market and liquor store in town before going to the house, mentally trying to take liquor inventory, etc. I pulled out my phone and started making notes of things I thought we needed.

Mistress looked over a moment. "Shopping list?"

"Yes, Mistress. Do you want to stop on the way to the house?"

She shook Her head a little. "No, candy. Let's go home first. I want to settle in."

"Yes, Mistress," I said. Going back out didn't bother me, and I wanted to change anyway.

Katherine's tone brightened. "And while you're out you can pick up dinner from Grady's, so you don't have to worry about cooking." Grady's is an ancient local standby where you can get anything you desire, as long as it's fried.

I smiled. Mistress had said that as if She just discovered that Grady's existed.

I was happy with the arrangement. I didn't have to cook, and the going to the house, changing, and going back out would wash the day away, at least symbolically. I still felt bad, a little, for reasons I couldn't identify.

A couple hours later we were sitting on the small deck, munching on fried chicken and fries, washed down with Rolling Rock. I decided I should talk to Mistress about things, my trip into town not having helped me with whatever was bothering me.

Mistress listened intently as I recounted the events of the day and my analysis thereof during the car ride. At the end of my monologue, She didn't say anything for a long moment. I didn't know whether to keep talking or to pick up a piece of chicken.

Finally, She spoke. "What is making you feel bad, candy? You seem not to be upset about the actual thing itself. It's nothing you haven't done before, more or less."

I listened. I couldn't do anything but agree. Whatever I was feeling right now, it wasn't wounded virtue.

Katherine looked at me in silence. I wanted to avert my eyes but couldn't. Her look was not one of anger, or disappointment; it was as though She was appraising, measuring something in me with Her eyes.

After a minute, She got up. "Kneel there, candy," She said, dropping a pillow on the spot before leaving the room.

I knelt on the pillow as ordered. Concentrating on my posture was a bit comforting.

Mistress returned in short order and sat down. My eyes followed the leash in Her hand, and I heard the sound of it attaching my collar. This too was comforting in a way I couldn't identify. I looked up to meet Her gaze.

"It happens, candy, that sometimes a girl will..." Her voice trailed off a moment.

She adjusted Her sitting position a bit.

"...a girl will bubble up, I call it."

She looked at me. Her eyes silently pulled the question out of me.

"Bubble up, Mistress?"

She smiled. "A phrase I use to describe what happens when a girl sometimes has moments of feeling not quite as submissive as she usually is. There is no rhyme or reason to it. The same thing happens to Dommes, too, candy...They feel less totally Dominant than usual. That phenomenon I don't have a cute little phrase for."

I chuckled despite the gravity of the conversation. Mistress did too.

I was about to speak, to make some protest about how I felt as submissive as ever, when Mistress softly stopped me.

"It's all right, candy. This is not something a girl controls. Sometimes it's the Domme's fault -- She checks out, or starts to allow things She didn't allow before, etc. But most of the time it's just a natural thing that happens now and then. I think this is what is going on with you."

I knelt there and considered Her words. I looked down, then back up, my eyes slowly travelling along the leash, to Her hand, then up to Her eyes, which were smiling at me.

"Do you feel all right, other than this, candy? Physically? The work part of your job is good? Etc.?"

I nodded. "Yes, Mistress, everything is great."

She smiled again. I was 90% sure that the bubble-up was what was going on. Now I'm 100% sure."

I said the only thing I was thinking about. "Mistress, how do we fix this?"

Katherine smiled once again, but this time it was a more knowing and contented smile. "This I know how to fix, slut. Sometimes one treatment is sufficient, sometimes it takes more."

Her confidence made me heart leap.

Katherine lowered Her hand, creating slack in the leash. "Flat on the floor, candy, on your stomach."

I moved the pillow out of the way and lay flat on the floor.

Mistress leaned forward a bit. Her voice was a compelling whisper...the sound of it alone made me weak and wet.

"Close your eyes and worship My shoes, candy. Forget everything else but the scent of leather, the way your tongue feels as it moves, and the complete surrender you are trying to express."

I moaned audibly as I began to kiss and lick at the leather. Katherine's voice continued, words falling down on me like tiny doses of a magical potion, slowly healing everything that pained me inside.

"Good girl. Know your place, and your role...embrace what is the most beautiful part of you, the part that is compelled to serve, to obey, to give over everything, knowing that the reward has already been earned."

I worshipped Her shoes more fervently. I tried to stop my hips from moving, but I couldn't. I was lost in the smell, the taste, the sound of Her voice. I moaned again, feeling the weight being slowly lifted from me. A weight I had no idea I'd been carrying.

Mistress was still speaking but my body and brain were on some kind of autopilot, moved to some primal place where all I could do, or think of, was what I was doing. Eventually all the weight was gone, and I inhaled deeply, then exhaled. I placed my lips on Mistress'' right shoe and held them there.

I could feel Her eyes smiling down at me. I didn't look up, but I knew Her gaze was loving and approving. I cried.

I felt a tug on the leash and knelt up. Mistress patted Her lap and I clambered up into it, gratefully, still crying.

"Thank you, Mistress," I managed to choke out.

Katherine held me to Her and hushed me gently.

~<>~~<><>~~~<><><>~~~~<><><><>~~~~<><><>~~~<><>~<>~

Lake Point Tavern serves good breakfast as well as legendary Sunday brunch. Mistress and I were enjoying that breakfast Saturday morning. The place was a bit crowded, so we would've had to wait to sit on the East Deck. Mistress didn't want to wait so we took a seat on the West Deck.

The view from the West Deck is somewhat less scenic than that from the East Deck. From the West Deck one sees mostly open water, and a stretch of shoreline. If you looked closely towards the northwest three small islands a were visible. I asked Mistress if She knew anything about those islands.

Mistress looked out towards them. "Those are owned by the Banks family, of Ginny Banks fame" She said, as if recalling something She hadn't thought of in years.

"Her great-grandfather won them in a poker game, the legend goes. Ever since the islands have remained in the family. When Ginny's father Elias died, I'm not sure to whom ownership passed. There's Ginny and two sons. Maybe he left one to each of the three kids. But it's a family thing, and with the Banks family's holdings, these three islands aren't of much consequence.

"They're named Diamond, Sun, and Fish. Diamond and Sun are named after their shapes, more or less; Fish Island is so named because I guess they weren't feeling inspired that day and named the island for what they do there, which is fish."

I giggled and Mistress joined me before taking up the story again.

"They're tough to see from here, but the islands have small fishing shacks. The Banks family isn't too concerned with who fishes there, and I'm told it's a good fishing spot." From the little I knew about the Banks family it's a wonder they didn't charge people to fish there.

"One of these days we'll take a closer look, pet." A mention of any sort of boat activity made me instantly happy.

Over sausage and eggs and Bloody Marys, I filled Mistress in on Lenka, the perfume, and the connection to Astrid's company. I also, rather triumphantly, filled Her in on how she got the name Lenka, and the backstory of that.

Mistress smiled as She listened. "I'm really happy that Rick feels he's able to confide in you, and that you two talk about stuff that's not work or sex. I think Rick senses that you won't tell anyone but Me, and you're a very good listener. People can tell things like that, and it naturally makes them want to talk."

A deep blush swept over me. When Mistress paid a compliment, it was sincere. "Thank You, Mistress" seemed so lame but it was the only thing to say.

"Thank You, Mistress."

The food arrived and I asked Mistress if Rick was a friend of Astrid's and whether Lenka landing the Lionne contract was coincidental, in Her opinion.

"They actually met years ago, candy, through Me. They are Sable Point neighbors, now." On Sable Point, neighbor was a relative term. The rich and famous liked to be out of sight and out of hearing range, if possible, of anyone else.

Katherine continued. "My guess is that Rick found out about Lionne and the search for a girl to represent it, just before the other agencies did. And it just so happened Rick had a can't-miss girl, with no previous exposure, to unleash upon the scene."

I smiled. This is the way things happened for Rick. He could stub his toe on a rock and strike oil. Rich, handsome, funny, nice, and lucky...although luck is the residue of design, maybe, as has been said. Either way, Rick had the knack for making people like him more, the more successful he became.

I smiled at Mistress, and She raised Her glass. "Here's to being in the right place at the right time!"

Amen to that.