Taming a Playful Beast

Story Info
Tags: FxF, D&S, Submissive perspective, Primal, Biting.
2.8k words
4.72
7.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mediafox
Mediafox
14 Followers

Tags: FxF, D&S, Submissive perspective, Primal, Biting

Thanks to WokeUpOneDay for editing.

*

I'm in our bed, resting closely against her. This is just the place I love to be. The oxytocin and serotonin are coursing through our veins. I'm satisfied, pleased, and safe.

I roll over onto my stomach observing this goddess of perfection before me. She is resting on her back with one hand on her thigh. Her other arm is around me, holding me close. Her perfect tits rise and fall with her relaxed breathing.

How lucky I am to serve her.

The sensation of me moving away made her slightly open her eyes. I still feel her piercing gaze on me, seeing into my soul. I feel like a mouse being observed by a large cat. She does not say anything, just watches me from the corner of her eye. She lets out a deep sigh and then closes her eyes again.

"Danger averted," the little mouse thinks. But I am no mouse. I am a fox, and foxes are curious and playful by nature.

I move a bit closer. I trail my fingers softly against the skin of her stomach, observing her reaction. She does not open her eyes, but another deep sigh makes her whole body move and then relax again.

I begin to kiss her, moving to her chest just below her collarbone. They're little, small pecks. A small groaning sound is coming from deep within her chest. Her hand leaves her thigh and trails up my back to my shoulder blade. I stop and lean over to kiss her. Her eyes are still closed, but she felt my presence. Her soft lips meet mine, at first lightly but then I feel her going deeper into the kiss.

Her hand grabs the nape of my neck slightly; not to hold me down but to guide me. I raise my head again, leaving our kiss. Her hand falls back to my shoulder. A slight smile is left on her lips. I smile, too, and start kissing her shoulder. I slowly trail my kisses down her biceps of the arm that was holding me before. I watch her expressions from the corner of my eye. I keep going past the ditch of her arm. Then I stop for a brief second.

I fix my eyes on her as I bite down on her arm. The fox is in a playful mood tonight. I can feel her nerves and muscles reacting, twitching against my mouth in response to the pain. I keep my grip on her skin and flesh. Her eyes are open now and watching me. She still has not moved or made any attempt to get me off of her. But her green, piercing eyes are watching me like a hawk.

"Are you sure you want to play this game, pup?" she asks, her voice calm but sincere. Her eyes are fixed onto mine.

My eyes narrow as I flex my jaws and bite down in response. The beast inside is awake and wants to play.

Her reaction is instant. In a split second she turns on her side and crooks her arm, trapping my head against her chest. Her other arm catches me by my waist, pressing me against her body as the force of movement swings me onto my side. I keep my bite on her arm as my back is pressed against her chest. I feel her tits pressing against my back.

Her legs intertwine with mine, taking control over my legs and splaying me open. I hear a low growl behind me as her teeth sink into my trapezius muscle. The pain radiates from the bite and makes my eyes water for a moment. But I keep my grip on her arm. A small growl comes out of me. My hands grab onto her arm, trying to release the pressure she keeps on me so I can get loose.

She releases her bite. I nervously await her next move. Her growl is louder and rumbling more now, and the bite is much harder. A squeal escapes my throat as the pain explodes from my shoulder to my neck and tears through my body. I almost lose my bite, but I quickly sink my teeth in again. She starts moving her head from side-to-side, ripping into my shoulder. I whimper and start panting from the pain and from the primal lust building. Then I lose my grip.

"No!" I think and quickly try to bite back. But she is quicker. Her arm tightens around my throat, holding me in a headlock against her. I try to get a position to get a new bite, but it is useless: I can't reach. I start to fight against her, but she is already controlling my upper body and holding my legs apart with her own. Her bite hardens as I struggle, and I stop. I can only dig in my nails into her arm as a sign of rebellion, of which she takes little notice if any.

I growl quietly as she releases her bite and starts kissing the marks tenderly. Her warm tongue plays over the wounds. It hurts but feels so good at the same time. When I calm down a bit she rests her cheek against mine. She repositions my body with hers but still holds a tight grip on me. Her hand releases my waist to trail over my belly and down towards my clit and pussy. I am still sensitive and swollen from my last orgasm, so I start to buck again.

She lets out a sigh. "We'll have no more of that, pup," she says calmly.

She is stronger than me and has the upper hand. Just pushing her arm against me reminds me of my place. When I stop, she trails her hand upwards between my breasts and up toward our faces. She puts two of her fingers in her mouth and starts to lick and suck them slowly. I know what is to come...

"What is wrong, sweetie?" she says and keeps wetting her fingers. "Are you nervous? You are practically shaking against me."

We both know she probably does not need to wet her fingers. She is just messing with my head. She is toying with her prey, and I both love and hate it.

I don't respond in words. I just whimper. My whole body knows what is coming. It anticipates her. She smiles and kisses me on the cheek as she moves her hand down... down... My body tenses up again. I pay attention to every movement, every part of her touching my skin. I feel her fingers against me and my hips move on their own toward her.

I am no longer in control of my body. She is my owner; this is her body to do as she pleases with, and it just keeps begging for more. Her fingers brush against my clit, toying with me. They separate my pussy lips and move down. A little moan escapes me, and I try to move to get more pleasure.

"Shhh baby, hold still," she says, her voice softer now.

She tightens her grip momentarily to remind me of where I am. I stop moving and lie still. I have lost the fight. I am hers for the taking; prey in the claws of the beast.

She pushes my legs apart with hers and gains access to my needy pussy. Her fingers penetrate me, and I moan loudly. She knows just how to drive me wild, finding all the sweet spots that make me build towards orgasm.

The lust keeps building, and she just keeps on chasing me towards it. It doesn't let me catch my breath and nips on my heels. My arousal and my inability to control my whimpers and moans just drive her to be wilder and rougher.

I hear her breathe heavily next to my face. "Yes... my beautiful wild girl! Cum when you need to! Cum hard!"

I can feel her hips humping against me. They push me harder against her hand; get her fingers deeper inside. She picks up the pace and I feel my muscles start to contract. My inside walls cramp hard against her fingers as I scream out my orgasm and lust into the room.

I relax in her arms and breathe heavily. I feel my abdominal muscles tense and relax, tense and relax...

As soon as my body slows down and relaxes, she starts to move again. I am very sensitive now, and I feel every twitch of her fingers. I squeal in surprise and my body starts to buck again. She is ready for it and her grip around my throat tightens, almost restricting my air for a second. I sink my nails into her arm again, but I hold my body still.

"Remember: you started this, pup!" she says amused. "You made the bed, and now we fuck in it!"

She thrusts her fingers hard inside of me. A primal yelp escapes my chest. I feel her cheek leave the side of my face, and soon her warm wet tongue is licking my shoulder again.

"Mmmmm," she moans as she sinks her teeth into my skin and muscles once more.

The pain and the primal lust are driving me insane. I can no longer think straight. I feel lightheaded from the orgasm and from the lust between us. It's consuming me, swallowing me whole.

My body dances from her touch like a marionette. Her fingers go from massaging my g-spot to pushing downwards harder and harder. It gives me the sensation that she is fucking me with something bigger than her fingers. It stretches my pussy open.

I can feel my inner fox tuck its tail between its legs and cower. She can do whatever she likes with me right now. She is my alpha, and I am her mate. I bow down to an authority greater than my own and tuck my head to the side. She feels the gesture and knows exactly what it means. She releases her bite and her arm around my throat relaxes a bit. It allows me to give her my neck as a sign of my submission to her.

A soft and content growl rumbles in her chest, and she sighs. "That is much better, my good girl! Give me your soft neck."

I feel her tongue against my sensitive skin. My body tenses up a bit, afraid that her teeth will clasp down on my throat next. But I still follow her lead, letting her kiss and taste all she wants from me. Her movement inside of me gets deeper. I whimper and moan, trying my best to stay still. I slightly fuss around in her arms.

She feels this and her lips leave my throat. "Oh, I know baby, I got you," she says, almost a bit patronizing.

Her arm moves away from my throat and instead crosses my chest, holding me tightly again. I am getting close to climax again, and I moan loudly.

"Yes... cum again, I feel you."

I reach climax once more. The pleasure rips though my body. I am panting, and my breathing is hitched.

"Mmmm, yes baby," she says as her thumb starts to rub my swollen clit.

My body reacts by bucking again, but she is parrying my every move.

"Please, I am so sensitive!" I scream, between my jagged breaths.

"So ask me nicely to stop, and maybe I'll show mercy on you," she says, her voice calm in comparison to mine.

Primal instincts kick in again and I start to fight against her. I buck my hips, I growl, I yelp, and I whimper. Her fingers inside of me and the constant rubbing of my clit send out sparks in my body, overwhelming me.

She laughs. "Well, not like that, darling."

She knows the beast in me hates to beg, and she is using it against me. The conflict inside of me burns. She bites down hard on my shoulder again, but this time I don't fight. I embrace the pain along with the pleasure.

It does not take me long to reach climax again. As I scream in pleasure she bites down harder, making my scream even louder. I can feel a chuckle escaping her when she releases the bite again, and her fingers stop their pleasurable torture.

I am panting like I have run a marathon. I am covered in sweat and I can feel my heart trying to pound its way out of my chest. My head is resting against the bed. As she moves down towards me, I instinctually move my head to display my neck in submission. She raises her head again, but it's just a test.

"Three... Two..." she whispers, starting to count.

I feel the panic. "No..." I whimper as my eyes widen.

"One!"

She thrusts hard inside of me again. Twirling her fingers around and rubbing my clit again with her thumb. I feel my body spasm.

"STOP!" I scream.

The hold on my body releases instantly. I gasp as her fingers quickly jerk out of my soaking wet and sensitive pussy. She almost pushes me away, making me roll over to my belly as I was before my beast made the decision to be playful tonight. I lie there painting as I feel a hand roughly grasp me by my neck and push my head down on the mattress.

"Ah!" I squeal.

She is on her knees over me, straddling my back. She bends down towards my ear. I feel her hair brushing against my back.

"Next time..."

She lets go of my neck and jerks me around under her, laying me on my back. My hands are at my sides and I have no fight left. I gaze up at her with fear in my eyes thinking "no more". She slowly bends down, her eyes fixed on me. I can see the fire and wildness in her green eyes. For a moment I close my eyes. I feel dizzy. Next, I feel a hand on my throat.

"LOOK... at me when I am talking to you," she says, her voice stern.

I open my eyes and lock onto hers. Her other hand is on the bed next to my face giving her stability. She leans in closer to my face. Her hand moves from my throat to hold the side of my jaw tenderly.

"Next time... it is stop... PLEASE," she says, observing me closely. "You understand?"

My breath is still quick. I nod my head.

"Say it," she says, with a snap in her voice.

"Yes mistress... I understand," I whimper.

I hope that she will kiss me, but she just lingers over my lips. With a grasp on my chin, she tilts my head back. She lowers herself over my throat...

She talks as she kisses me. "Good... Because no matter... how much you fight... and struggle..." Her wet tongue caresses my throat as my breath continues to be jagged. "...I always win in the end. Because you are MINE!"

She raises her head again and guides my head back so I am facing her. "God I love her this way," I think to myself.

"Mhmmm... but I do like it when you try to fight, my playful little fox," she says tenderly as she places her lips on mine. Her tongue invades my mouth. I noticeably relax.

She stops and faces me again. Her thumb plays with my bottom lip.

"So keep trying. Bring out that little beast. I will tame it every... single... time!" she says as she smiles and snaps her teeth toward me making me flinch.

She laughs and gets off me to lie down on the bed again. This leaves me staring up towards the roof. I lie still for a while, calming my body down. I turn my head to look at her. She is lying on her back again, propped up against some pillows with one arm behind her head. She keeps an eye on me, smiling almost from ear to ear.

With her other hand she pats her chest lightly. "Come here, love."

I slowly collect myself and scramble up to my hands and knees. I crawl over, keeping my head down. I feel myself deep in subspace rather than primal space now. I snuggle up against her, my head resting on her chest and hearing her heartbeat.

She puts her arm around me. Her other arm moves from the back of her neck and slowly starts so stroke me over the side of my head. I put my arms around her, holding her closely. Her strokes calm me down.

I absolutely love it when she does that. Slowly I feel myself slipping. My breath and heartbeat sync up with hers. I lose myself in a deep sleep; satisfied, safe and protected in my alpha's embrace.

Mediafox
Mediafox
14 Followers