Kuchman Diary Pt. 01 Ch. 02: Suhaag Raat

Story Info
Honeymooning with the sisters..
4.3k words
4.59
6.2k
4
0

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers

'Sir, I hope I am disturbing you..' Pooja texted 5 days in.

I wondered if she was deliberately fumbling her words.. nonetheless, it made me smile. I texted back, 'Yes, you are dear!! But, in a welcome way!'

'You smiled at my fumbling of words again.. I can sense it, and I truly miss it. Your Calvin Klein keeps you close to me, helping me get through my day as I prepare this apartment and us for you.'

'Eager to see the preparations. My anticipation is building. You know what that does.. '

'Priya is impatiently waiting for it!! Sir, I have also prepared to get you ready for your.. or her suhaag raat. Does the contract allow for my guilty pleasure in all of this, sir?'

'I fully like the kick you are getting out of this.. pleasure is fine, guilt is not!'

'I am under your spell. Let me annoy you.. no more. Bye and waiting sir.'

10 days after signing the contract, I flew back into New Delhi and went to the apartment in Gurugram that I had given the sisters per the contract.

As soon as I entered, Pooja touched my feet out of respect saying, 'Welcome home, more than patidev, Sir!'

I smiled, 'You have some uncanny ways of bringing out the smile.. maybe you can take my bags in today,' referring to our incident at Oberoi, the first time we met.

'No check in required sir, but, you can check me and this place out!' So saying she hugged me tightly and I let my hands down her mostly bare back feeling her blouse hooks.. 'I really missed you and your touch sir.' She then took the bags in, while I settled into the sofa.

'Ah, your wonderful coffee..' I said, as I bent forward to take the cup from the tray she brought and took a sip. 'I am impressed with how well you have decorated this place.. made it more chic, yet cozy.. almost flirty or sensual.. great taste and creativity.. really admire what you pulled off here.'

'Your generosity and vision that you painted unknowingly when describing what we should wear, and our eagerness to please you brought this about. I am very relieved you like it sir!'

'My.. my.. no wonder I was so taken when we first met.. you have a spark beyond that beauty.. speaking of which, the off white light blue floral saree suits you very well.. not to mention your knack of wearing a sleeveless blouse which shows off the bra you are wearing.. very sexy indeed.'

'Sir, you are making me wet with your flowery words.. and here I have multiple things to get ready for your suhaag raat.. Let me start by giving you a bath sir, to prepare you.'

'Umm.. and I thought you were mine to follow my commands per contract...'

'Am I getting too carried away, sir..? I just can't help taking care of you in every way!'

'That's what I like about you.. your ability to anticipate and serve what I might want.. I am all yours.. lead me.'

She took me to her bedroom, undressed me but for my underwear and made me sit on a plastic stool she had in the middle of the shower in the attached bath. She turned on the handheld shower over my head and shampooed me.. her delicate hands running through my hair and rubbing my scalp was not only soothing, I was getting very aroused.

I couldn't resist. I asked her to come to the front. I took the shower head and turned it on her making her completely wet from her shoulders down.. it was quite a sight with her wet sari and blouse sticking and revealing her bra over her sumptuous curves and the navel peeking through!! No wonder Indian movies have dances in the rain with the heroine in a saree.

'Before I was wet in only in one place sir. Now I am wet all over..'

'I might have left a dry spot inside, let us check.. take off your sari..'

She seductively dropped her pallu and unwrapped herself revealing a white flimsy wet petticoat showing off her white panties with light blue floral design. I asked her to come closer and lifted her petticoat all the way up. I could see her wet panties showing her fully shaved pussy.. I pointed the shower head directly at her cameltoe. The pressure hit the spot. She gave a deep moan and leaned with both hands on to my shoulders.. bringing her wet blouse and bra covered curves closer to my face.

I kept pointing the shower head at her panties with my left hand, and touched gently over her soft modal panties with my right, while my eyes feasted on her boobs heaving and my ears sending tingling signals from her moaning. I slowly pulled her panties aside and put two fingers right into her vagina, with my thumb rubbing her clit, and started stroking her. She didn't last long.. she shook heavily, moaned loudly and held on to me tightly as she came with full force. I stood up and let her sit on the stool to let her calm down.

Instead she just pulled down my underwear and started giving me a wonderful blow job, just the way I had taught her last time. I leaned forward and unhooked her blouse and bra. She took them off. I kneaded her boobs slowly and at the height of my arousal, I let out the load fully on her boobs, while she looked at me with satisfaction.

'Sir, thank you for giving me such an intense orgasm.. and soaping me with your load. May I finish giving you the bride now sir?'

Seeing my smile, she said ' Ayyo rama.. I meant finish giving you a bath sir.. the bride is getting ready for you in the other room sir.'

We switched sides with me back on the stool.. she cleaned herself first and gave me a soothing bath. She dried herself, went out of the shower and handed me a fresh towel.

By the time I fully dried myself and came out, she was ready in an orange Kanchipuram Saree, but with a twist.. she skipped the blouse altogether.. was just with a white bra instead... and accessorized with a simple necklace, long earrings and jasmine flowers in her hair.. orange bindi and high heels.

'Oh wow.. you never fail to surprise me.. come here.' I kissed her on her forehead and said, 'you are really beautiful and my happiness knows no bounds!'

She truly blushed with her rouge melding with the orange of her saree.. she bent down and touched my feet.. I thought she was going to tell me about being a patidev.. instead she was signaling me to lift my feet.. she slid on a white soft trunks on me.

She started dressing me as a south Indian groom.. white dhoti and salwar.. she put a red kumkum bindi on my forehead.

She stepped back to get a full view of her work, 'And your aura is making me swoon sir.. you look absolutely majestic.'

I wanted to find some clever words to get back at her, but, I was dumb founded.. had never heard such appreciation from a beautiful sexily dressed woman before.. and this sounded genuine.

'May you relax the sofa, sir. I will bring the bride.'

She ignored my smile and turned around and walked back clicking her high heels.

I had to stand up, like giving a standing ovation, when Pooja brought Priya towards me.. who looked truly stunning. Priya was dressed as a South Indian bride.. in all white.. white sari tightly wound below her navel, white blouse, full sleeved, but translucent, white bra clearly visible, flimsy pallu, long earrings, white high heels, white bindi, white jasmine flowers on her dark hair.. I can't describe this fast enough.. I will skip some details.. more than arousal, I was filled with joy at my lucky turn of events 10 days ago, and the positive charm from the sisters.

But, what was most endearing was her slightly bent posture with a shy naughty smile, almost like she knew what she was doing to me. Her hands were all decked in an elaborate henna design.. oh what a beauty!

Priya came and went straight to touching my feet.. I pulled her up by her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

'Priya, you truly look stunning.. may I add a little to it..' so saying, I turned, picked out a box from my laptop bag and pulled out a gold necklace with beautiful opals in the middle surrounded with diamonds.

Pooja, lifted Priya's braided hair while I put the necklace on her neck.

Priya's eyes lit up, 'You knew my birthstone!' she cheered and hugged me.. I ran my hands on her mostly bare back and smelling the flowers and her scent.. and whispered, 'Well I had some inside information.. '

Pooja said,' Let me go set the table for dinner..' and was about to turn around, when I held her hand and stopped her. I pulled out another similar necklace with a blue stone in the middle and gave it to Pooja.

'Sir, sir..' she for once didn't have anything to say.. she gave me a peck on the cheek and left towards the kitchen.

Priya then pecked on the other cheek..

'You can't get away that easy miss..' I said pulling her towards me. I started kissing her on her lips.. she eagerly explored with her tongue and we kept at it for a few minutes and then I released her and sat back on the sofa.

'May I do it again, sir.. I didn't realize it would feel so good!'

'You seriously haven't kissed anyone, have you? Even better for me, as you can assume I am the best kisser!! In any case, anticipation builds the pleasure until the floodgates open pouring it all out.. so your request will have to wait!'

'I don't know, sir.. my gates already seem to be opening down there.. my panties are feeling wet!'

'First, let me feast on a few things.. '

'You have to sir.. Pooja is a great cook and she went out of her way to make a delicious meal for you sir.'

I smiled, 'can't wait.. but, Priyatama or should I say Vakeel sahiba, I meant feasting my eyes looking at your beauty!'

She blushed with her cheeks turning pink adding to all that white she was wearing... 'Sir, you are teasing me.. you made me fall into that word play.. I should know better to listen as a prerequisite to being a lawyer!' So saying, she slowly made a circle showing her full self.. her mostly bare back, with her white bra straps showing clearly through her flimsy and thin blouse. As she turned sideways, the curves were alluringly good.. As she turned back to face me, she slightly moved her pallu over her right breast and moved it away from her navel.. I was glad to be in a dhoti!! I pulled her closer to me, pinched softly on her waist, and kissed her navel at which she gave a soft moan.

'Sir, the table is.. may I.. ' Pooja came by and paused noticing what we were upto and started turning back.

'I indeed want to eat.. ' I said so Pooja could hear, and then stood up and whispered into Priya's ear, '..your pussy later.' She blushed more.. and we headed for dinner.

'Its just not coffee you marvel at making.. this meal is truly sumptuous..'

'Its her creativity, passion combined by the fact that she's truly taken by you, sir' Priya complemented.. 'decorating this whole place, choosing our clothes is all her doing!!'

'Wow Pooja, I am truly impressed with your creative side.. you are giving me some ideas!'

'I will die of curiosity now.. will you please tell me!' Pooja prodded while still showing her smile at the complements.

'In due time.. now, Priya, have you at least carried the shopping bags for her?' I asked sarcastically.

'May I plead the Fifth?'

'She may not sir.. she actually did all the logistics, finances and paperwork sir..' Pooja said.

'Very cool teamwork.. given how pleasant, chic yet sensual this place is.. and also how well you both look. The idea I have is getting stronger.. and something else is too!'

They both turned pink.. Pooja handed me a paan, and they started doing the dishes.

'May I bed the master.. show.. room, sir?' Pooja asked innocently.. at which Priya laughed and corrected her.. 'I will show him the master bedroom didi.. you need rest after everything you have been doing since 4am to get everything ready.' She started heading to the bedroom.

'Do rest well Pooja..' I kissed her on her forehead while slipping my hands on to her bra and squeezing softly, and whispered to her, 'and you know why.'

'I only dream of you these days sir!'

The bedroom was well decorated with flowers, sensual lighting and soft music to set the mood..

'Now, may I see what was getting stronger, sir, or shall I go traditional route and get you a cup of milk for Suhaag Raat?'

'Too eager for a virgin.. aren't you!'

'Too eager because I am a virgin, sir.. waited too long. Also, I want that look of happiness and smirk that Pooja walks around with since she met you, sir!'

'Oh.. that's quite an expectation.. joy and pleasure come from within her.. not from my penis!! Anyway, Let's take it slow and steady.. hares do it, but with momentary pleasure!'

'Do I start by taking off my jewelry slowly then, sir?'

'Seen too many Bollywood movies, haven't you? Let's do this differently.. the lighting, flowers and music are setting the right intoxicating mood.. let's go with that.'

I sat on the bed and asked her to come close to me and swing slowly to the music. As she adjusted to the slow rhythm, I took a flower from the bed frame and started lightly carressing her waist as she moved, her skin reacting seductively and her breath getting heavier.

I asked her to turn around. I stood up and kissed behind her ears while caressing on her back with the flower.. slowly I slid my arms following her blouse strap at the back, feeling her bra all the way to cup her breasts in the front, and gave it a slightly harder squeeze.. she let out a moan! I turned her around, and started caressing her navel with the flower.. and let my lips caress hers.. she tried to eagerly kiss me.. after a few seconds, I gave into a passionate full on tongue licking kiss for minutes. I dropped the flower and pinched lightly at her waist.. her body was reacting with pleasure.. I moved my hands to cup her breasts, and this time i squeezed them harder.. her moans became deeper.

I sat back on the bed.. pulled her closer and slid her pallu and unhooked her blouse and took it off. I ran my hands on her bra straps from her back to the front, and then squeezed her breasts again getting that deeper moan from her. I took off her bra then and admired her young beautiful breasts.. the nipples were already hard.. I now caressed with my lips on her right breast, while my right hand caressed her left breast.. after a few seconds of building her anticipation, I bit her nipple, while pinching the other.. after a few repetitions, I gave both nipples flicks with my fingers.. and just like that, as though a switch was turned on... her whole body shook and she held me tightly as her orgasm came in a gusher!!

'I can't think straight sir. Did you just send me somewhere.. I just saw some stars!!'

While her body was calming down, I took off her Sari and made her lie on the bed and took a good look at her panties that I could see through her flimsy petticoat.. I ran my hands on her legs pulling her petticoat up all the way to her panties.

I ran my thumb on her labia.. and instantly her body warmed up again and she let out another moan.. I pulled off her panties and ran the thumb on her clit a few times matching her body reaction.

Her body's reaction made me too aroused to pause anymore.. I undressed quickly and entered her vagina with my penis, keeping pressure on her clit with my thumb.. she reacted with a mix of pain and pleasure.. I went in fully, slowly at first, while caressing her breasts with my mouth.. seeing her body getting ready, I increased the pace and after a few minutes we both came vigorously with my full load inside her..

'I am in a different galaxy now..' she said in a husky still trembling voice..

I cuddled her tightly and told her, 'My rocket was quite happy to have sent you there.. particular pleasure in entering you for your first time.'

'Now, I can walk around with the same smirk all day, sir.'

'The night's still young.. '

After some small talk, I thought her the way I like her mouth around my penis, and also made her come once more using my tongue this time on her pussy..

'Sir, that was a truly a memorable suhaag raat.. I can't thank you enough.'

I spooned her and fell into a deep sleep.

I woke up to the smell of coffee mixed in with fresh jasmine..

'Good morning, Double Patidev.. '

I slowly gained full consciousness and with a smile asked, 'what's with the new designation?'

Pooja was in a Sari with 3 different colors.. the pallu portion was white, while it looked pink around the waist and orange at the bottom.. white sleeveless blouse.. what intrigued me was the bra seemed to be plaid.. worth exploring. Completing it with high heels, she looked ready to be eaten!!

'Sir, Priya came out with such a wide grin early morning, that name popped into my head. By the way, I told her to go sore as she was relax from last night. You must have had a good Suhaag Raat.'

I laughed at that.. 'Okay, I will brush and come back for coffee.'

I was in my white trunk from last night.. I brushed and came back to find coffee and Upma set out. She smiled with a blush seeing me in just my underwear.

'I like what you are wearing.. is that a plaid bra?'

'You don't like it sir? I thought it will contrast well giving you a better view with my white blouse.'

'On the contrary, I absolutely like it. I hope you are wearing matching panties.'

'You have been teaching me about anticipation, Sir!'

'You naughty girl' so saying I hugged her and let my hands explore the bra straps and cups.

As I was finishing breakfast, she said, ' May I shave sir.. Ayyo.. I meant shave you sir, I am fully shaved!'

'Okay.. hope you handle the razor better than your words!!' getting excited about what this experience might bring.

I sat on the stool next to the sink and she got a towel wet with hot water and came in front of me, between my knees and rubbed the towel on my chin.. My eyes were directly eyeing the plaid bra through her white blouse.. I put my hands on where her saree is held and removed it from the folds letting it drop.. she unwrapped the saree fully.. Now I could see her plaid panties in her light orange slip and was getting erect.

'So you like what you see!!' she mocked. She squirted some shaving cream onto her right hand and started seductively applying it to my chin.. then she stretched to wash her hands in the sink.. in doing so, she's brushed my nose with her breasts.. and that made me uncomfortable in my underwear... she dried her hands with a towel and dropped it on my underwear and rubbed my erection lightly..

'The blouse is getting in the way..' I said as she stretched again to get the razor.. She slowly unhooked and threw it away.. and she also pulled off my underwear.. she stood closer between my knees, in a way that her slip covered my penis, which was then pointing right at her panties.

She swiped the razor on the left side below the ear, and then stretched to wipe the cream off it.. when she stretched, I couldn't resist using my mouth on her bra, sucking on her nipple.. she gave a moan.. we repeated that with a couple more swipes she took on my chin.. her bra was wet and nipple jutting out.. i unhooked the bra letting her beautiful pointy breasts come free..

For the next swipe, below the chin, she bent enough to rub my penis with her panties.. then stood up and stretched to clean the razor.. I softly bit her nipple. We repeated that couple more times.. and both of us were very aroused..

I pulled down her slip and panties.. she put the razor away and slowly slid her vagina on my penis, while i sucked on her nipples.. she went up and down a few times, and the dam broke.. I shot it straight into her, while she was shaking with her own orgasm..

'I thought you were going to shave me..' I said when we cooled down a bit.

'Sir, priorities!! Your.. what should I call it.. junior sir.. gets priority over your chin!' she said confidently.. making me smile.. Nonetheless, she finished shaving me, after which I showered and went to the living room.

Pooja brought out coffee, and Priya also came out.. and wow, she looked stunning in a half saree.. light green langa draped with light creamy voni..

kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers
12