Kuchman Diary Pt. 01 Ch. 02: Suhaag Raat

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers

'Wow.. you both look stunning.' They sat in front of me on the sofa.

'Sir, what you see as stunning is your doing from last night.. it's not the clothes, it's just my joy pouring out' Priya said.

'You give me too much credit.. but, I equally enjoying this..By, the way I have to fly out this evening.'

At that, they both looked disappointed.

'Now, I mentioned about an idea I was having yesterday.. want to know about it?' At that they cheered up some, eager to hear it.

'I really admire your creativity Pooja, both from what you have done to this apartment, how well you both dressed, and the wonderful food you cooked. Priya, your knowledge and operational aspects of making all this happen are impressive as well. I want you both to start a business leveraging your talents. I will provide the investment needed.'

They really got excited, 'Really sir? You really think we can start a business?' Pooja said.

'I see your talents and your passion and positive attitude.. all that tell me you will be very successful.'

'That is so cool sir.. we are really lucky to have met you. We will not let you down, sir!' Priya chimed in.

They really got back their mojo, smiles and joy.. I could already see their minds racing.

'Okay.. a few conditions. Our contract stands as is. Priya, you still have to complete your studies and become a lawyer.'

'Absolutely sir. We wouldn't dare to think otherwise. We are fully and forever here to serve you in anyway you desire, sir.'

'I will be back in a week and will stay a week next time.. you have to be ready with an idea for what that business would be and these 3 things about that idea: 1) Who will your target customer be or who will you be serving? 2) What will differentiate your idea from what might already be there in the market? 3) What do you think is needed to be successful with your idea.'

Priya typed these up in her laptop, and said, 'You summed up all the business courses we have been taking, Sir. I am excited we can actually think about these in a real way.'

Pooja kneeled on the floor and touched my feet again, ' More than Patidev.. we will do everything for the trust you are putting in us to make it successful.. guide us so we don't blow you!'

Priya laughed, 'Sir, apologize.. we will always gladly blow you,' she said with a blush.. and Pooja turned pink.

'I have an evening flight.. let's eat, so I can take a nap and refresh before that.'

At that Pooja jumped and went to the kitchen.. As Priya got up, I got next to her and whispered,' What do you wear under a voni?'

At that, she lifted her Oni slightly and teasingly said, 'high heels and ankle bracelet, sir.'

At that, I spanked her playfully.. and she went to set the table.

After lunch, Priya said, 'May I pack your bags sir, and answer your earlier question?'

I asked her to lead the way to the master bedroom.. I closed the door, and asked her to lean onto the bed. I came behind and lifted her voni all the way up, slowly caressing the inside of her legs as I did that. She had worn white panties with light green stripes.. I kissed it while pressing her pussy with my thumb.. her panties were already getting wet.. I undressed, pulled her panties down to her knees and entered her from behind.. she yelped at first, which turned into deep moans with every stroke.. I increased the pace and came after a few minutes in her vagina, along with her orgasm. I pulled up her panties to keep my load close to her.

We got into the bed.. I cuddled her and went into a nap.

I was in my flight a few hours later.. with a satisfied smile at which the air hostess got curious enough to say, 'That must have been a really good fuck!'

kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers
12