Kuchman Diary Pt. 02 Ch. 02: Wedding

Story Info
All the pleasure during the wedding.
5.3k words
5
2.7k
1
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 03/11/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers

As I stepped into the lobby of Taj in Delhi, Pooja came by and said 'Sir, I already checked you in.. please follow me'

She was dressed perfectly, just I as I like it.. light blue translucent sleeveless blouse, with a thin strap on her back.. white bra mostly visible.. white bindi, high heels.. flimsy white saree with a wide multi colored border.. long earnings.. wow!!

'Its quite a pleasure following you.. particularly when you are dressed like that!'

I am here, the evening of the 1st day of the 3 day wedding celebrations for Priya. Payal went out of her way to get this whole thing to quite the joyous and grand wedding I had asked her to arrange for Priya. Though I am funding all this, I told her to keep me anonymous.. her parents are giving Priya away at the wedding. Pooja, Priya and Payal had come to this Taj (the luxury hotel in Delhi where this wedding was happening) 2 days ago to put all the final touches..

As soon as we stepped into the presidential suite and closed the door behind us, Pooja bent and touched my feet out of respect. I pulled her up holding her shoulders and hugged her, seeing her moist eyes.. tears of joy on her sister getting married..

'I don't even know how to thank you, sir'

'Don't be silly.. it's your sister's wedding.. don't take the joy away with these emotions.. go get the sangeet started'

She hesitantly walked away.. I could feel everything she was going through.. joy, thankfulness, guilt..

As soon as Pooja left, Payal came in 'Sir, I came to tell you about the logistics'

Oh my.. had never seen her in a saree.. she had a light pink sleeveless blouse with a red bra inside.. flimsy pink saree, high heels, pink bindi and dangling earrings..

'Stunning..' I was dumb founded at how beautiful she was looking.. a glow I hadn't seen before.

'You mean the room and the wedding arrangements?' she said flirtingly.. while casting her eyes towards my..

'Definitely the room lit up once you came in.. and the arrangements were very welcoming and festive.. but, I rather look at you.. '

She blushed with her cheeks matching the pink of her saree.. I pulled her in and hugged her while my hands explored her back..

'I better get back to managing and spending your money here.. it's time for sangeet' she whispered..

'Yes, that's more important.. get moving..'

'Before I go.. some logistics.. strict orders from Pooja, Sir'

She took me to the closet 'The clothes you are going to wear.. they are in the order you should wear them for each event starting this evening..'

'The more important thing.. 2 of the girls from Ps will be with you all the time.. they will take shifts.. and as you know.. they are there for anything you want anytime.. '

'Why would you burden them when they should be enjoying the celebrations? This is getting rather silly.. actually, I was going to ask how I could help..'

'Pooja expected you would say something like that.. but, she insisted and the girls were more than happy to be with you.. in the state she's in, don't make it difficult for Pooja by arguing Sir.. she really wants to thank you.. '

'Okay.. Payal!! By the way, you really look beautiful.. saree suits you!'

She blushed and ran away saying 'Anything for you.. just on another day'

Once Payal left, Riya and Rani came in..

'Sir, lets get you ready for the evening so we can go down for sangeet' Riya said..she was wearing a light green lehenga and a matching low cut blouse which was sleeveless with a thin strap at the back.. long earrings.. light off white dupatta was covering her head.. quite stunning..

'Or maybe you prefer something else, given the state Payal maam left you in, sir?' Rani chimed in.. she was wearing something very similar to what Riya had, but in beige color.. I assume Pooja designed them.. unlike the traditional heavily beaded ones, these look simple yet classy..

'Oh my.. Pooja's designs I suppose.. very elegant..'

'Yes sir.. would you like to feel it or see what we have underneath?' Rani said with a naughty smile, while Riya giggled.

'I rather see you both dance and enjoy yourselves.. let us join the festivities' I said.

While Riya went to fetch my clothes for this evening from the closet, Rani started pulling up my T-shirt.. her perfume, her beauty and the curves that were on display straining against her blouse was getting me aroused. She then unbuttoned my jeans and pulled them off.. she gently put her fingers into the elastic and pulled my underwear down.. my erection was full on..

'Rani, clean it before we put on the fresh underwear' Riya said.. she came behind me and held my erection.. Rani got down to her knees and licked it to remove all the pre-cum. Then Riya got down and had my legs go into the fresh underwear and pulled it up.. they went to put on rest of my clothes ending with a sherwani..

'That was quite a service.. that too from such beauties who are dressed to kill.. '

'We could tell.. with your erection standing in our way of getting you ready..' Rani said to which Riya giggled and said 'between the two of us, we have plenty of places.. it could go into to relieve itself!'

'And I thought we were here for Priya..' I put my hands on their backs and led them ' Let's go enjoy the music and dance..'

The sangeet was arranged in the gardens. As we got nearer to the venue, I could see the elegance of the arrangement.. beautiful intoxicating flowers lined up with hazy lights inviting you in.. subtle folk singing from a group on a stage on one side.. and a larger stage for people dancing on there other.. it's the colors and elegant clothes on beautiful women that take your breath away at Indian weddings..

Since I didn't want to distract the celebrations, and wanted to stay low key, Rani and Riya took me to a table little further away and to the side.. we sat down while the waiter gave us our drinks.. raw mango juice infused with spices.. sweet and tangy..

The music was switching between the traditional being played by a troupe and a DJ playing Bollywood songs.. different groups of people from grooms' side were dancing in different styles to that music..

At once the music paused.. that must have been the cue.. Rani and Riya got up and ran onto the stage.. Pooja, Priya, Payal and everyone in Ps lived up in a circle.. then a single male voice sounded a melodious raaga to set the stage.. followed by the music which started to a beautiful traditional song.. more mesmerizing was the dance the girls were doing.. going around in circles as a group and then individually.. well coordinated.. colorful and thumping.. every one was up and swinging to the music and the dance.. a sense of joy and happiness was filling the whole environment.. not to mention.. I was getting aroused too.. when they were spinning, their lehengas were going flying like saucers around their waists.. and their beautiful shaved legs and peeks of their panties.. was getting my whole body into a state of buzz... or something that I can't find words to describe..

On a high note, the music and the dance ended, with clapping and applause as the music slipped into a lighter tune to let people catch their breath.. Riya and Rani came back.. sweaty.. glistening..

'That really was something.. mesmerizing is all I can say.. where did you all learn to dance like that?' I asked.

'Glad you liked it.. we had been practicing.. you know we grew up in a house of courtesans.. we learnt to dance since a very young age..' Rani said..

The reality hit me and my adrenaline came back to earth 'I never did ask your stories.. '

'Sir, I didn't mean it in that way.. you and Pooja are godsend to have given us happy and may we call luxurious lives away from all that history.. ' Rani said.

'Did you like our flying lehengas, sir?' Riya asked changing the topic..

'I won't lie.. I was mighty aroused seeing your beautiful legs and colorful lehengas circling..'

'It was Pooja's idea for all of us to thank you.. that dance was for you sir... should we find somewhere to..'

'Yes please. I can't take this anymore.. I was here for Priya.. to see her happy.. but, since I have come here this evening, all of you have kept me aroused with your kind words, beautiful smiles and sexy clothes.. I need a quickie.. as I won't last long'

'As you wish sir.. ' so saying they took me to a secluded corner in that garden where there was a gazebo with flowering plants all around a bench in the middle..

Riya bent over with her hands on the bench.. Rani bent down, lifted the hem of Riya's lehenga all the way till the panties were visible and put it over Riya's back. Then she turned to me and pulled the string of my pajamas under the sherwani.. pulled it down along with my underwear.. licked my erect penis with her tongue.. she turned back around and pulled down Riya's white panties.. I held Riya's bra and rammed my erection straight into her vagina.. and paused.. Rani bent down and caressed my balls with her soft hands.. I gently pulled out and rammed in again.. two more and lo.. I ejected a boatload into Riya.. I hung onto to her back till my body stopped shaking..

'I can see how aroused you were sir.. quick yet quite a load..' Rani commented with a naughty smile.. she licked my penis to clean it and pulled up my underwear and pajamas.. and made sure I was dressed back decently for the celebrations.. in the meantime, Riya pulled up her panties and readjusted her clothes..

'That was quite something.. thank you both.. I will try to return the favor later'

'Sir, we are here for you.. you have already given us enough by giving us better lives.. something we can never return the favor for..' Rani said.

'Enough of that.. let's get back to there.. maybe dinner is served.. ' I said.

As we headed back to our table, I saw Pooja.. was it a wink that Rani gave? I saw a slight nod from Pooja and a smile as she came up to me 'Be seated sir.. I will bring your dinner..'

Though it was a buffet and I could get my own dinner, Pooja has spoilt me and I now quite enjoy this service.. so I take the seat at the table..

Riya went with Pooja, while Rani sat next to me.. the traditional singers seem to have left and now the DJ was mostly playing Bollywood songs.. and some of the younger folks were dancing, while others were getting their dinner..

Rani seemed to know a lot of the people and started pointing and telling me about them.. mostly family from groom's side, everyone from Ps and the rest from Ramchand Brothers' firm..

'How do you know them all?' I asked.

'I was at the reception settling them as they were all coming in.. ' Rani said.

'That's quite a memory.. to remember so many people after just having met them..'

'Yes.. I am a wonder woman.. want to see my cape sir?' she said naughtily..

'I am very intrigued now.. you haven't told me your real story..'

'And Sir, I thought you would be more intrigued by what I am wearing underneath this lehenga.. grew up as I mentioned in among courtesans never knowing my father.. studied only dance.. somehow developed intuition about people and I can relate and remember them by their mannerisms.. that got me into trouble with some men who ended up treating me badly.. until Pooja maam found us.. Riya has been with me all along in my journey.. her super power is her voice.. can seduce anyone..'

'Oh my.. '

'But sir, we're forever indebted to you and there for anything you want or think about.. we truly are living a blessed life because of you.. '

'Ah that again.. let's just say I have been equally lucky and blessed to have you all.. I still wake up sometimes thinking I am in a dream..'

As I was finishing that sentence, Pooja and Riya put out two big plates with a spread of multiple delicacies.. Rani got up and got us dinner plates and napkins.

'Sir, I hope you are enjoying yourself.. '

'Pooja.. you have outdone yourself again.. truly wonderful.. now get back to your main guests from the groom side'

'Thank you sir..' I knew what she was going to say.. I waved my finger to pause that.. then she bowed, smiled and left.

It was a sumptuous meal..

'I hear you can seduce anyone with your voice Riya..'

'Rani.. you should stop giving away all our secrets.. ' so saying, she starting humming a beautiful calming yet sexy tune softly..

'That was seriously melodious.. gives a thrill to body and soul.. wow!'

We continued watching people dancing to the various tunes being played..

'Sir.. do you want a private concert? Riya will sing while I dance?'

'I was hoping for that.. after I heard Riya and saw you dance before..'

'You just have to ask.. we'll be delighted'

We were back in my suite.. They made sit on the sofa and gave me a sparkling lightly sweetened lemonade..

Riya started with a hum.. turned on her phone to some background music.. while Rani took off dupatta and tied it around her waist..

It was a soul piercing song, to which Rani danced as though possessed.. it was making my whole body tingly with all my senses awake to their performance.. not to say how arousing it was at the same time.. Her lehenga going around while she spun.. with her beautiful legs and panties visible.. while Riya voice was turning seductively huskier.. If it were a cartoon, you would see my eyes popped out and my tongue wagging.. in reality I was mesmerizingly aroused.. if there's such a thing..

As the song was coming towards it's end, Riya went behind Rani.. and pulled the dupatta off her waist.. unhooked her blouse and dropped it on the floor.. pulled down her lehenga... Rani was just in her bra and panties.. They came close to me..

Swaying gently.. she got to her knees between my legs.. while Riya came behind me, bent over and started unbuttoning my Sherwani.. while Rani untied the knot for my pajama.. in a minute I was naked.. with Rani licking my penis like a lollipop.. Riya caressing my chest..

I asked Riya to come to the front, sit at the edge of the sofa and lift her lehenga so I could see her panties.. that made my penis expand a little more in Rani's mouth.. I let my left hand snuggle into Rani's hair, while my right hand reached out to Riya's panties.. Riya moved forward and got to her knees on the sofa to give me better access.. I moved her panties aside and thumbed her clit, to which she responded with a moan.. Slowly I moved two fingers into her vagina and out, and thumbed her clit again.. I repeated that a few more times till she was sufficiently excited.. I took my penis out of Rani's mouth and put into Riya's vagina.. phew.. after a few minutes of thrusting, we both came..

'Now Rani.. get naked and get on the bed' I said, as I realized I had come in Riya twice and Rani must feel left out.. Once we got to the bedroom and Rani went onto the bed, I sat on one side and had her rest her head on my lap..

'Riya, make her come..' As Riya got down between Rani's thighs, I softly touched her areolas, one with each hand.. After taking few more soft circles around her nipples, I pressed them harder, at which her whole body shook while she moaned.. I continued that a few more times, while she was getting plenty of action from Riya's tongue.. after a few minutes she came with her whole body shaking.. she grabbed my arms till her body calmed down..

'Thank you sir.. I needed that after all the temptation and pleasure I had with your.. charm all day'

I woke up the next morning to the smell of coffee..

'umh.. a wonderful way to wake up.. your coffee.. never gets old' I said..

'and Sir, I was debating if waking up junior with my mouth would be better.. ' Pooja said naughtily.

'Now, that's a whole different level of waking up to.. but, let's get back to why we're here.. the most anticipated day is here.. Priya's wedding day.. tell me how I can help.'

'Sir.. just bless the couple.. a happiness we could have never imagined.. enjoy your day.. Just wanted to get you coffee.. I have to rush to get Priya ready.. ' so saying she left, letting Shriya and Shruti in.

They were dressed in.. wait.. just sheer towels? with white flimsy bra and panties underneath.. that woke me up..

'I sure don't think you can go to the wedding like that..' I said.

'Sir.. this is to give you a bath and get you ready, sir.. we will change later' Shruti said.

'Would your.. need a wake up call sir?' Shriya asked in a husky voice.. I must still be dreaming..

'Why don't you both get some breakfast.. while I brush my teeth and join you' I said and went to the restroom.

We had a sumptuous south Indian breakfast of idlis, wadas and dosas 'Maybe it will be easier if you took off your bras' I said as we headed for the shower.

'As you command, sir!' they both said and took off their bras showing their perky breasts under that mostly sheer white towel they had wrapped around.

I sat on the tiled bench on one side of the shower with water running. Shriya and Shruti were fully wet as well.. and you can imagine how sexy it was with their breasts peeking through the wet white flimsy towels they had wrapped around. While Shriya was running her hands gently on my head with shampoo in her hands, Shruti was dabbing my whole body.. they both were close by me and my hands were on your wet panties rubbing their clits.. hearing soft moans and my cock got steely.. once they finished rinsing me.. I told them both to bend over the bench.. I pulled panties down and took a good look at two beautiful bare bottoms and wet pussies staring back at me.. oh what a delight.. I thrust my penis into one and my fingers into the other and drove them rhythmically hearing their rhythmic moans.. I switched after a few minutes.. many more thrusts later we all came.. what a pleasure!!

After we came out of the shower, they dried me and themselves.. they wrapped bathrobes and 'We will go change sir' and they left, as Komal and Kamal walked in.. I had seen what they were wearing before 'Payal specifically instructed us to wear this sir.. she mentioned you were gaga over it when you met her yesterday' ah yes.. how Payal's cheeks turned pink to the pink of her saree.. sleeveless, backless light pink blouse, red bra showing.. high heels and pink bindi was what Komal was in.. a matching ensemble, but in green.. I was still naked and they were obviously looking at a growing 'We can see that Payal instructed us well..!!' Kamal said.

While I was transfixed, Komal took it upon herself, got down to her knees with my brief in hand and brought to my feet.. I stepped into them, she started pulling it up.. she paused, licked the pre cum and slid the briefs up into their place.. snug fit, soft.. brownish pink..

She similarly pulled up my pajamas.. luxurious silk.. tied the nada.. while Kamal slid a white undershirt over me, followed by pinkish Kurta.. full sleeves, reaching my knees.. silky, yet soft.. very classy..

They went to work with face cream, tilak, turban 'very princely' they finally commented.. indeed a lucky prince, with courtesans like them..

I put my hands on the small of their backs, while we walked to place where they had set up the mandap for the main ceremony.. we sat a little distance away, yet with good view..

The ceremony was in full swing, inviting all the gods to bear witness and bless this couple.. exchange of garlands with Pooja helping Priya.. mangalsutra..

Payal came by as ravishing as ever 'Sir, enjoying this whole event?' she asked with a wink..

'I couldn't have even imagined what you have organized here.. kudos.. for everything..' I said as naughtily as I could muster.

She bent to whisper in my ear with her husky voice ' You should check out their panties.. latest blend which makes them softer and more flexible and light.. the bridal line'

'Ever the CEO and teaser..' I said.. while I noticed Komal and Kamal with their blush and smile.

Payal rushed back to her activities for the wedding..

kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers
12