Kuchman Diary Pt. 02 Ch. 02: Wedding

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers

7 circles around the mandap.. the ceremony is about over, and the newlyweds would take blessings.

'Let us head back to your penthouse, sir.. they will come there'

A few minutes after we reached, Pooja, Payal, all the other P girls came in with the newlyweds..

Priya and Sudeep bent and touched my feet.. I made them stand up.. I wiped a tear of joy from Priya's face.. she just hugged me tightly.. I patted her on her back 'Congratulations Priya.. truly enjoy a blissful life..'

At that time, Payal brought a small decorative box and handed it me as Priya released me..

'Hopefully this will help with that.. ' handing it to Sudeep and Priya.. they opened it to see a key and an address to a $2.5 million apartment in Mumbai.. Priya hugged me again.. while I saw Pooja and all others overwhelmed with feelings of joy and gratitude..

'Sudeep.. you get only one chance.. I better never hear even a whiff of displeasure from Priya'

At this Sudeep also hugged me..

'Okay.. let's get to lunch' I announced.. the entourage started back to the venue on the premises for lunch.

As we were approaching, I saw Payal's parents who gave Priya at the wedding as their own daughter along with Sudeep's parents and relatives at one U shaped dining table.. with two chairs left for the newlyweds in the middle.. lunch was set up as a buffet with catering staff helping.. the table already had the silverware and a glass for water..

'Komal.. you go check what they have lunch, start with appetizers.. Kamal, go get enough plates for this table.. hurry..' Without questioning they left.

I sprung into action.. I got a pitcher of water and started filling the empty glasses with water starting at one end of the table.. Kamal realized what I was up to and started setting up the plates for everyone following me..

Komal came back and whispered to me a quick list.. I said ' Komal, gather some of the other girls and start getting the food here, so we can serve.. let us give this a personal touch than them fetching at the buffet line..'

Just like that the mood and rhythm changed to a joyful one with the girls running around and serving this table and few other tables that had elderly folks. I was in my element indulging them and serving the delicacies they preferred.. As I passed by Sudeep, he almost stood up.. just to be nudged by Priya and whisper.. I am sure to not disclose who I was.. but, I could see Priya's wet eyes.. I was glad this serving personally turned out better than I assumed..

Just as I was serving Payal's parents, Payal came by 'Payal, you know better.. what would your parents like?'

Payal's dad asked 'Thank for serving us.. really felt good with this personal touch.. I don't believe we have met..'

'I just work with this amazing CEO daughter of yours..' I said and moved on..

I could see father's pride and daughter's blush.. this is getting better..

Once the guests at that table were done with their lunch, I went around giving them sweet paans.. and inquiring about the wedding..

Once done, I went to the buffett line with Kamal and Komal following.. we served ourselves and went to a table farther away from other guests who were still finishing their lunch.. As we were about to sit down, Pooja came and hugged me and nuzzled her face on my neck and started sobbing.. I guess she enjoyed this little gesture of me serving..

'Pooja.. sit down here. You must be exhausted with both emotional and physical aspects you have been through from very early this morning' pointing to the chair for the table where i had just set my plate.. she tried to say that she just couldn't.. at which I said ' I wasn't requesting' she got the message and sat down.

I turned to get back to the buffett line.. but, to my surprise Mona already got me a plate with the same items I had already chosen.. now I was surprised at which she said ' Payal guessed what would happen and had me get this..'

We all started lunch, chatted about the ceremony.. and everyone thanked Payal for her amazing organizing skills.. at which she said 'Let's wrap up.. we have to get ready for the reception this evening.'

That sumptuous lunch and all the good feelings put me to sleep as soon as we got to the penthouse, despite Kamal and Komal looking very alluring as they took off their jewelry..

As I woke up, maybe an hour later, I was greeted with the sexist view.. Komal and Kamal were sitting on either side of me with that chins on they knees.. their ankles with payals.. sarees pulled up so I could see their panties matching the colors of their sarees.. covering their mounds and bare smooth thighs.. instant hard on..

I bent forward, touched their panties over their very visible mounds 'They are indeed very soft and look very light given how well they shape your pussies.. as advertised earlier by Payal'

I slid their panties side and pushed fingers into your vaginas.. keeping both my hands busy.. a few minutes of thrusting and their moaning, they were wet and ready.. I just laid back down, and Kamal came to the top and took mine all into her vagina.. her saree still draping me.. Komal slowly pulled the string on Kamal's blouse and slid it off.. unhooked her bra, showing me her pert breasts.. while my penis was getting massaged by her vagina.. Komal took off her blouse and bra and offered her breast to my mouth.. which I sucked hard on while flicked the other with my fingers.. with the thrusting, sucking and flicking came to a crescendo, we all came.. with my explosion into Kamal's Vagina...

I got up, showered and got out to notice Mona and Mimi waiting for me with the clothes for the evening.. They themselves were in light, sheer lehenga cholis.. with their bra and slip underneath fairly visible, but draped with flowing chunnis.. Mona in light green and Mimi in off-white..

At the reception, Priya and Sudeep were standing by a throne, while guests came up to them to congratulate and gift. A live fusion band was playing a mix of Western and Eastern tunes..

Dinner was being served.. we sat at the designated table by the edge..

'So Mona.. Mimi.. what's your story?'

'Common story.. we got married young to this landlord in our village.. he become abusive over time and we ran away.. and luck would have it when we met Pooja and she showed us the ropes.. even more fortunate, when she came to us and told us all about your magnificence Sir..' Mona said.

'Besides being stunningly beautiful, and pleasing customer service, what other talents are you both hiding?'

They both blushed.. Mimi said ' You flatter us sir.. but, we can confidently say we can cook a meal you won't forget about.. the ladies in that landlords' household taught us all about Indian cooking, Sir'

'This Baingan Bartha must be of your making then.. it's really delicious..'

As if on cue, Payal came by 'Indeed sir.. most of the menu has been directed by them.. the chef was very appreciative'

'Should we start an upscale restaurant to adjoin Ps then?' I asked..

'You read our mind sir..' Payal said ' I waiting to bring it up to you, sir'

'No better time like now.. you have my full support.. will look forward to meals at this place, and don't forget to add Pooja's coffee to your list.. '

'We dare not sir.. Pooja maam has strictly instructed us.. her coffee is exclusively for you sir!' Mimi said.

We chatted about their ideas for the next 30 minutes while we finished our dinner 'Mona, Mimi, make sir your best Paan' Payal said and left to attend to other activities..

With Paan in my mouth, I started strolling the gardens around 'Sir, we will head back to your penthouse and wait for you there' Mona said and left.. I was enjoying the gardens, the music, the guests either swaying to the music or still at their tables having dinner..

Once I got back to the penthouse, a surprise awaited.. Mona and Mimi were dressed as brides for their first night.. white light sarees, white sleeveless sheer blouse with white bra caressing their curves.. white flowers in their hair.. white heels.. white bindi.. mesmerizing.. I stood with my mouth open wide with surprise..

'To consummate the wedding, Sir!!' Mona said in a husky voice.. and I was already hard.. maybe won't last long.. let's take it slow..

'I assume you got a glass of milk as well??' I asked..

'Being cooks, we made something special for you sir..' Mimi said handing me drink which was light orange is color like the early sunrise..

'Wow.. orange.. raw mango.. sugarcane.. mixed into milk.. this is quite a seduction.. you already had me and my.. with your wedding night clothes..' I said with a naughty smile..

They came closer.. and caressing me slowly they took off my clothes.. all the while gently touching my pole along the way.. which was growing by the second.. when I was down to my underwear, Mona got down to her knees and licked on my underwear which was wet with my precum.. she slowly pulled my underwear down and licked the penis head with her tongue..

They made me sit on the bed.. Mona was standing between my legs.. Mimi went behind her and slowly pulled on Mona's blouse strings.. I cupped her bra as her blouse came off.. I ran my hands down and pinched on her taut skin above her waist.. for which she moaned seductively.. I pulled off her saree.. while Mimi unhooked Mona's bra.. I pulled down her slip and rubbed on her panties and her moans were getting louder.. I put a couple of fingers into her wet...

I laid down on the bed and Mona moved up to give her pussy to my tongue.. while Mimi lifted her saree, pulled aside her panties and inserted my penis into her vagina.. while my hands and tongue were busy on Mona, Mimi rode me..

We were all spent and laying on our backs.. we feel asleep soon after.. that was an incredible wedding was my last thought.. zzZxx....

kuchman
kuchman
10 Followers
12