Kulsoom Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Both were bathed in sweat and panting due to the extreme exercise. The door opened and the earlier girls appeared holding towels and heated water. Kulsoom enjoyed the treatment as the girls knew how to get any kinks in her body out. Also the water was scented and got her freshened up.

"Now we go see Mom and Dad!" Seo Yun smiled sheepishly, "we've got to be quick as tomorrow's another work day!"

VII

Seo Yun's parents gave her a low key tongue lashing for being so late. Also Kulsoom had to partake of another dinner, much more sizable than before, given that mom and dad were exceedingly hospitable. It was nearly 2 am by the time Seo Yun got Kulsoon back to the hotel. As a local participant, Seo Yun stayed at her own place, with no intention of sleeping, and so headed off to see a friend for more girl-on-girl action.

Kulsoom could barely keep her eyes open the next day. Noting that she was frequently dozing off, her new partner, Matthew from Toronto, Canada, had the perfect solution. Unless drastic action was taken her score on the next day's test would be pathetic. And since this one would be combined between the two, and he would suffer, something had to be done.

"Let's go have a quick swim so that you perk up," he suggested, "and I am sure you will be up for a review session before dinner."

On one hand, Kulsoom was reluctant as she had never gone swimming. On the other, it was critical that she woke up and paid attention. She mentioned her lack of appropriate swim gear and Matthew told her he would find something appropriate.

"I can't swim," she truthfully said.

"We'll see about that," Matthew answered with a surety that made her relax and accept the invite.

At around 5:30 pm they met at the upstairs pool in the hotel. It was a breezy day, so most patrons had either already left or the after work crowd had not arrived. Other than the pool attendant there was no one around. Matthew handed Kulsoom a small shopping bag and headed her into the ladies changing room. Kulsoom found a nice one-piece swimsuit, which she put on after rationalizing that no one in Pakistan would be seeing her in it. While it was a relatively simple suit, she looked quite tasty, and Matthew's eyes were riveted on her as she returned to the pool area and entered the heated water.

In a moment, Matthew had an arm around her waist and slowly guided her towards the middle, where she was fully immersed. Kulsoom hung on to him as he taught her some basics like paddling and floating, all while liberally feeling up her body. Kulsoom found the activity to both be refreshing and challenging, and was game to improve her skills. After about a half hour, during which she was brave enough to let him swim around the pool, while holding on to her, they decided to head to work.

"Why don't we just do our session in the party room," he suggested and Kulsoom headed there covered in a large towel.

The temperature inside was quite cozy and the air dried her out quickly. As they studied the material and discussed the day's lesson, the towel loosened to drop down from her shoulders to her midsection. It also opened up to bare most of one leg. Matthew had to position himself strategically on his chair to make the hard-on he was experiencing less obvious to others.

"I really enjoyed that," Kulsoom told him as he left her near her room to get ready to go to a restaurant with a number of others, "why don't we meet again at the pool tomorrow after dinner?"

The prospect of being with her late at night was rather appealing and throughout the day Matthew had to fight the constant erections that were taking a toll on his concentration. After all she had swum, almost naked, through his mind all night. And she had given him a quick kiss before heading to her room as a thank you for his help.

"Hey do you like this swimsuit I bought at the boutique downstairs?" Kulsoom asked as they both came out of the respective change rooms, "and thanks to your help yesterday I actually did really well on the test." At 10 pm, the place was empty and a few patrons were finishing up in the party room. His cock shot to immediate attention as she twirled around in a sexy bikini that showed a lot more of her than the suit he had given her.

Matthew helped her into the pool and they swam around, hand in hand, for a few minutes. Without a word they stopped in the middle and he brought her close to himself. Their mouths connected and tongues began to tango. A slight tug allowed him to undo her top and free her breasts. Still connected, he worked them over to where a series of steps led out of the pool. Placing her on one of the steps, so that her head was outside of the water, Matthew quickly pulled the string to undo her bikini bottom. Kulsoom lay back, as far as she could without getting under the water, and lifted her legs onto the steps just below. Matthew pushed into her and had a bit of trouble getting all the way in due to lack of lubrication, her tight cunt, and the fact that the wave pool was creating eddies that made him correct his balance a number of times. Finally, however, he had his dick all the way inside her. Kulsoom wrapped her legs around him as he began to stroke out and in. She came furiously a number of times. Matthew continued his piston manoeuvre for an extended period and then sharply pulled out. He was not wearing a condom and coming inside her would not be advisable.

He dangled his near-to-eruption cock in front of Kulsoom, who was at a loss. He reached out, raised her head, touched his cock to her lips and pushed into her mouth. Almost on cue, his penis let go and a torrent of sperm hit the back of her throat. Kulsoom choked and wanted to pull away, but Matthew had his hand firmly locked around her head. As she thrashed, he finally released her and pulled out. She spat out some of what was in her mouth, but also swallowed the lion's share. She had the quick thought that the taste of his semen was not bad at all.

Matthew was contemplating another go when a group of male tourists from a Middle Eastern country showed up. Luckily Kulsoom was in the water, which allowed Matthew to retrieve and retie her bikini in record time. Still she felt like the stares from the half dozen men were almost as bad as gang rape, given that the wet garments were plastered onto her, highlighting every curve. However, she walked off with confidence that they would not be the gang tonight, and she would not be the rape victim.

She got a real reaction from the visitors, however, when she walked past in her bikini and loudly said, "Assalam Alaikum," the traditional Muslim greeting. Half of them sat with their mouths open, wondering how one of their own was so immorally undressed. The others responded partway with the return greeting, "Walaikum Assalam," before eating their words.

Kulsoom entered the elevator and gave Matthew a kiss on the mouth as many of the men imploringly asked, "Miss which country are you from? India? Turkey? Please do not leave!"

VIII

Kulsoom giggled as she entered her room at the end of the next workday. She was already delighted from being solidly in second place with only two rounds left. What she found in the room, added icing to the cake. Three large flower bouquets, four boxes of expensive chocolates, a lovely gold chain, a jeweled brooch, and a bottle of champagne were placed on the desk, along with six cards, all inviting her to something or the other. The Arab gents had obviously somehow learned that she was a single guest, not in a room along with a husband or boyfriend. In their Middle Eastern minds, it would be easy to buy her attentions and perhaps her body during their stay. She accepted everything graciously. Yet Kulsoom also turned down all offers in a very nice manner, explaining that she would be busy for the next week and so, unfortunately, could not accompany any of them in the three days they were going to be in town. Matthew helped her with an appropriate thank you to the guys, who though uninvited in being so forward, had nevertheless been very generous.

Matthew shot a few pictures of her in a bikini and got a few more in other outfits the next day on being called urgently to help when she got back to the hotel and decided her course of action on receiving the gifts. He was more than glad to do this job as Kulsoom was often nude during the dress changes. Each of the Arab guys was sent a different picture of her in somewhat revealing outfits, with all of the photos carrying the imprint of her full lips due to the red lipstick she put on before handling the mementos. The fellows with the chain and brooch got the most uncovered shots, those in the bikini. The others had to do with less risqué, yet still very sexy, pictures of hers. Matthew had encouraged her to pose fully nude, hoping to get a few for himself, but she declined as those could be dangerous if falling into the wrong hands. Compared to their wives back home, Kulsoom had come from another universe. All of the Arab guys jacked off to these pictures through their remaining stay in Seoul and many times afterwards.

Her newest partner, Ivan, was from Russia. It was obvious that he was there due to political connections rather than intellect. Luckily for Kulsoom, the next test was graded on an individual and not team basis. She felt that the subject was well within her grasp and was confident of staying near the top. Ivan was fawning all over her, bringing her coffee, candy and other goodies throughout the day. His arms were often around her waist or shoulders, his hands on her bare legs, since she had worn a new skirt one of the girls had suggested on a shopping trip earlier in the week. He even tricked her into believing that the Russian form of expressing thanks was to let the other person squeeze one's breasts. He got to do that once after she helped him with one of the exercises, with both palms really caressing her orbs, but got stared down the second time he made an attempt.

Ivan had no intention of studying that night. He was disappointed she did not join him, but did get a commitment to take her out to a Russian restaurant the following evening after the test. Kulsoom did not mind his antics all that much. He was after all, rather good looking and very funny. She had no doubt she would spread her legs the next night for him. As expected, she did well and remained in the runner-up spot. The last test was of higher point value and would determine the final winner. A Korean girl was just ahead of her. Ivan barely passed and was overjoyed by the result regardless.

Kulsoom was all dressed up in a smart pink and white sari, on Ivan's request. He obviously had no clue that it was not typical Pakistani dress, but she had a nice ornate sari anyway from a friend's wedding a few months earlier and did not mind showing off. It showed off her midriff to good effect, but was otherwise not very revealing. She looked sharp and wondered what Ivan's reaction would be.

What took her aback was that Ivan showed up not alone, but with a blond and pretty Polish girl from within the course attendees. Wearing a rather short black skirt, she really showed her long and shapely legs. Kulsoom felt a sudden twinge of jealousy as she sized up the unexpected dining companion. Yet she could tell that Ivan had taken one look at her sari and had a visible growth in his pants as a result. During the limousine ride to the restaurant, his hands kept touching Kulsoom's body in all the right and wrong places.

"My darling," he addressed Kulsoom as if they were already intimate, "I hope you do not mind my bringing Kalena along, she was asking me about Russian food the other day and I figured she will be good company."

Kulsoom really did not have an answer for him, but muttered a gibberish assent. Happy with her concurrence, Ivan led them into the restaurant, an arm around each girl's waist, as if he was a Russian Mafioso. Ivan goosed Kulsoom's bottom as she disengaged and sat at the table, doing the same to Kalena. In another moment or so, she knew that he had one hand on Kalena's thigh, given that his other one rested on her own. Thankfully he got involved in digging into the mass of food that arrived just as his fingers had worked up to her waist and then down the crack of her rear. Most of the items were delicious and Kulsoom took to the Russian wine.

In the limousine, on the way back, Kalena dropped her dress almost immediately. Ivan and Kalena then went to work on disrobing Kulsoom. A moment later Kulsoom was atop Ivan's cock, while Kalena fondled her tits. Ivan slid Kulsoom off and started ploughing into Kalena. As the hotel neared, he released a load into her pussy. Kulsoom thanked the stars that he had not come inside her. Kalena mentioned that she was on the pill and preferred unsheathed sex, but with selected and healthy partners.

The girls wondered how they would go through the hotel in their naked state, when the limousine pulled up to a side entrance, which was connected to a VIP elevator. All they had to do was jump out and into the lift, with no one able to see them naked. Unlike the others, Ivan was staying in a well-appointed suite, undoubtedly a courtesy of his family. As Kulsoom took in the scene, Kalena came up and kissed her on the mouth as Ivan helped sandwich her by approaching from her rear. The three-way action then began in earnest.

For the next couple of hours, the three participated in a most energetic level of sex play. Ivan fucked her twice and added a second session with Kalena. The girls gave him a nice and long display of lesbian sex. Kulsoom was really beginning to enjoy the feel of another girl, much the same way as she liked having a man inside her. The feeling of being drilled from behind, while sucking on a set of tits was out of this world.

Rather than being troubled about having Kalena in the bed together with Ivan, Kulsoom appreciated that the experience had expanded her sexual vista. Getting back to her room was an all-together different matter as she was on a different floor. That was solved by his presenting both with a lovely plush bathrobe and then accompanying them to their rooms. Dropping Kalena off first, Ivan lingered in the doorway kissing and feeling up Kulsoom, until she decided she needed sleep to be at her best for the final session.

She was pleasantly surprised to see that her sari, blouse, petticoat and lingerie were all already nicely placed on her bed. Apparently the valet had been given instructions to ensure everything was moved from the limousine. She also found a lovely and undoubtedly pricey bracelet on her nightstand, with a very intimate thank you message from her most recent beau. Sleep came quick and was full of nice moments.

IX

Kulsoom immersed herself into the course for the last two days. Lucky for her, she was not disturbed by the presence of a partner as this was an individual effort comprehensive learning exercise. Her dedication, and consistent friendliness with so many of the attendees, was bearing fruit. Most gave her a wide berth. Others came by with coffee, refreshments or food. Juan Carlos gave her a quick back massage, while Ivan pulled her out of the rooms a couple of times to get some fresh air and enjoy a few kisses. The single-mindedness of her pursuit was terrifying to those competing most closely with her.

After a relentless period of about thirty six hours, during which she had perhaps four hours of sleep, the test was done. The topline results were announced as the group broke for the last time prior to course graduation. Kulsoom, Seo Yun, Juan Carlos, and a guy from Iran, who nobody had seen much of during the event, were in the running for the top position. The final winner among these four would be announced at the graduation event the next afternoon.

Ivan was on Cloud Nine, having managed to pass with the lowest possible grade. Surprisingly two of the attendees failed the comprehensive exam and thus the course. Both were, however, cool about things as neither was younger than forty-five and unlikely to progress higher or fall lower in their government jobs back home.

Dinner was a raucous affair, with everyone blowing off steam. The guys and girls mixed freely, touching, hugging, kissing and more. Kulsoom got pawed, kissed and fondled quite a bit, but all in a friendly manner. As the hours passed, a number of the attendees paired off and left the main party. Kulsoom remained a center of attention, being constantly asked to be a dance partner by some guy or another. As a gracious victor, she could not say no to anybody. The fact that she had worn a short gold dress that accentuated her curves helped in making her even more popular.

At a certain point, Kulsoom found herself alone with five of the guys, none of whom she had slept with yet. She grabbed an armchair to rest for a bit before continuing with dancing or whatever came next. By this time she had taken a copious amount of booze, with everyone congratulating her achievement and making a toast to her.

One of the guys came up behind and started massaging her shoulders. She liked that and eased up, extending her legs forward. Two more guys started working on her calves and thighs. The remaining two, however, did things she did not expect. One lifted her mouth and kissed her. The other stuck his hands up her skirt. She suddenly came to life and pushed the group off.

"Well miss, it seems the others have moved elsewhere," a Korean guy said as a way of explanation, "so we wonder if you would be kind enough to be our date for tonight."

Kulsoom was slow in grasping his message and was contemplating a response when a mouth came on top of hers, her feet were lifted off the ground, and she felt that hands were opening the clasps on her clothes. Very quickly she was out of her skirt, and simply was left with her bra, panties and heels. The lingerie did not stay on her body for very long, and soon she was stark naked except for her footwear.

"Please get off me," she pleaded.

Thankfully the group stopped and moved back. She sat in the armchair nude, gathering her wits and wondering what to do next.

"We apologize," an Algerian man said, "but we thought you may be open to being as friendly with us as you have with others during the course."

Kulsoom sat thinking for a bit. She rationalized that she would have ended up in one of their beds anyway, given that she had changed lovers every two nights since the course started. She also had not disliked any of her encounters, whether bisexual, lesbian or with multiple partners. The fellows had been decent to her during the course and the skewed male-female ratio had meant that she had many in front of her who otherwise had missed out on female contact. The idea of sending them away and then being alone for the night did not appeal to her. She smiled, lifted her legs and spread them wide by placing them on the armrests, letting her fingers tickle her pussy. After a few minutes of finger fucking herself, Kulsoom opened her arms and beckoned to the men with her fingers. They all had big smiles as they approached the nude beauty.

A few moments later, she knelt on a cushion as the guys hung their cocks out in front of her face. One by one they approached, pressed their members to her mouth, pushed in and out for a bit, and then gave up their position to the next person. This merry go round continued for quite a while and Kulsoom sucked away without care.

Things took a turn as the men lifted her and positioned to enter her other orifices. Two of them held her midsection and bent her backwards. A third stuck his cock into her mouth. A fourth lifted her ass and began sucking on her cunt. The last guy caressed her breasts. Once again the guys shifted positions for a while.

Finally she was let down over the erect cock of one of the men lying on the ground. Her torso was pushed forward and a second penis shoved into her rectum. She saw stars as her ass had been virgin since the promotion party some weeks earlier. The men fucking her continued in this manner till they came. Shortly afterwards, another person took up position at her front. During the next hour or two she was fucked six times in the cunt and thrice in the ass. Some of the guys went back to having her suck their dicks, this time till their sperm dribbled from her mouth.