Kulsoom Becomes a Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

X

Kulsoom had no idea when she was brought back to her room, given either a bath or a rubdown with towels, and then put naked to bed. All the guys were well fucked and she had more sex in that night than in her short sexual life so far. Someone had administered some pain killers to her at night, which helped stay in bed. Her alarm went off at 10 am, which someone else had thankfully set, given that the afternoon session was at 2 pm.

Though she had a relatively good sleep, she felt the effects of the orgy as soon as she awoke. Her pussy was puffed up from the constant fucking, her anus felt raw, and her body ached. She lay back and wondered how she had gone from being a relatively nice and virginal girl to an absolute slut in the course of just two weeks. She willed herself up and still managed to look exceedingly pretty in a simple but elegant shalwar kameez, since she was representing her country at the final event. Despite not being as revealing as many of the clothes she had worn during the past few days, Kulsoom got everyone's attention, mainly as she looked very cute and almost doll like in the outfit.

"We had two winners, but one has graciously asked to be dropped from consideration due to personal reasons," the course director announced after the certificates of completion had first been handed out, "Congratulations to Kulsoom Sarfraz from Pakistan for being the top qualifier in the course and winner of the two-year telecom exchange management program, right here in Seoul."

Kulsoom felt like she was floating on a cloud. The whole group descended upon her with warm greetings, compliments, hugs, kisses and more. She started to cry profusely and did not stop for nearly half an hour as she accepted the good wishes of her colleagues and others.

As the group moved on to the lavish buffet dinner, she noted that the Iranian participant was watching her intently, apparently trying to say something but not finding the words. She went over and started to make small conversation. Suddenly, he took her by the arm, and led her through curtains to another room.

"Congratulations Kulsoom, you deserved it more than I did," he said, "make the most of your opportunity."

She realized he was the other person who had stood joint-first but had backed out in the end. She just had to know why he would make such a sacrifice. He tried to evade the question but finally gave in.

"My family is political and it is important for me to be back in Iran as the country's situation is changing," he said referring to increased economic sanctions from the US and Europe.

"But you could have asked for arbitration and perhaps secured a second position here also," she insisted.

"That's true and they did make me the offer," he said, "but perhaps I can receive something of great value today, that I can reminisce about while in Tehran."

"Well if it is anything I can do for you, here I am," Kulsoom just let out without a thought as to what she may be committing to.

"Please let me make love to you right here!" he said, totally unexpectedly.

While cognizant of the danger of having others just walk in on them, Kulsoom decided that his selfless action deserved the reward he sought. In a few seconds she simply undid and dropped all the clothing on her body and stood totally bared. She wanted to get on top of him and insert his cock into her pussy, but his intent was different. Very shortly they were intimately attached on a couch in the room, his cock buried deep into her ass from behind, and his hands fondling her tits. Reza kept a slow tempo as his cock moved into and out of her rectum. It took a while before she felt his cum being released inside her.

"Do you want more?" she asked as they disengaged and he nodded his assent.

Expecting him to clean his cock and fuck her cunt, she waited as he walked up to a sink in the room and washed himself off. Luckily he had brought her into a teachers' lounge, which had such facilities. It would have been an issue trying to get to a bathroom with the crowd just across the corridor. Kulsoom now lay back and spread her legs. He hesitated and pulled her off the couch. Realizing what he wanted, she gladly went to her knees and accepted his cock into her mouth. She understood that his religious dictates prevented him from engaging in unmarried vaginal sex. However, somehow an ass fucking and a blow job worked just fine. She sucked quickly and accepted the juice that spouted without complaint.

"Thank you," he said, "and I hope we can be as friendly again when I visit Pakistan next year."

Reza strode out after tossing on his clothes. Kulsoom cleaned up as much as she could but was unable to suppress the very evident smell of recent sex on her. She dressed up anyway and rejoined the others.

XI

"Ladies and gentlemen, thank you for being a great class," the director ended proceedings, "we wish you well in your future careers, wherever they may be."

On her flight back, she mused about how much of a woman she had become in such a short time. She wondered what would happen once Mr. Shahzad found out about her extracurricular activities, as she was certain he would. After all, she had been very intimate with a dozen or more of the attendees. She would face her 'dad' down later, Kulsoom surmised. Maybe the best way forward was to fuck 'dad' at the first available opportunity. After all Mr. Shahzad was charming, fuckable, and not at all closed minded concerning sex outside of marriage. Of course, this would also confirm any and all suspicions that Mr. Shahzad's wife, Maliha, had about Kulsoom's intentions towards the VP, but that was a secondary matter. For now she felt sated, soothed and proud of herself. She had after all gained a significant posting that would raise her job level at home by at least two grades and make her a certainty for becoming director in the near future.

Kulsoom sat back and did not mind at all as the guy in the adjacent seat on the Thai Airlines flight to Bangkok first accidentally let his hand drop onto her leg a couple of times and then earnestly begin to rub her knee and work up to her thigh. It was not a particularly full flight and the plane had dimmed lights for the night time. He was a good looking Italian, and an encounter in the mile high club would not be a bad end to her trip.

"Come let's go into the bathroom quickly," she whispered, giving him a peck on the lips, and taking off with the hope he would follow and fill up the void she was already feeling in her pussy.

He did and the void was filled almost all the way to Bangkok!