Kumar Apartments Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: tell me, you are serious?

She comes close to me, placing her hands on my waist she says: Yes!! Aren't you happy now?

Me: how can I be not baby, I just wanna... oh damn!

Suddenly I remember that we only had one dildo which we used for each other and that was at my home. Since Teena's younger brother Rahul is a nosy guy to keep spying on Teena, I used to keep it safe at my home in my room.

Teena: What?

Me: you should have given me some clue right? I would have brought our dildo, now I have to go home again.

Teena: Don't worry babe, that's fine for today.

I thought since we are going to do it for the first time, she might be thinking to take it slow, maybe she just wants to try with fingers for now so I said: Oh yeah, that's just fine for today. You are right.

Teena: then what do you want more?

Me: Aaa... nothing!

Teena: you think that was all the surprise I'm talking about?

Me: hmmm... Then?

She grabs one of my hand and take it down to place it on her thighs and says: go find yourself.

I looked into her eyes, it was sparkling with naughtiness. Slowly with curiosity, I drew my hand up stroking her thighs with my fingers making their way in her nighty when I suddenly touched something hard. My eyes went wide open and my hand grabbed the hard thing it just discovered. A wicked smile glows upon her face and I pulled her cloth up to see what the hell was it. And there it was something I would have never expected from her. She was wearing a fucking real strap-on with a pink colour thick silicon dick!!

I just screamed out of joy: What the fuck!!

Teena: Tell me, you like it.

I grabbed the length of her artificial cock and measured its thickness in my circled finger and said: Damn, I love it. When did you buy this?

Teena laughs and says: ha-ha-ha! Well... that's another thing which is gonna blow your mind off.

I looked at the texture of the cock, it was long, rough, very realistic but not sure of a new one, so I asked her: Is it new or did you borrow it from some other girlfriend of yours?

A sudden possessiveness strikes my face and I continued: don't tell me you have some other girlfriend bitch! I am gonna kill you, tell me, where did you get this?

Teena stocks her hand on my nipples and says: Wait, dear wait, let me explain.

Me: Hmmm tell me!

Teena pushes me with a light force making me fall back and sit on her bed and then she sat beside me and says: Well, I don't know how to start it.

Me: Is there really another girl in your life?

Teena: ha-ha-ha! No sweetheart.

Me: Hmmm, then?

Teena: yesterday night I was packing my luggage for the trip when I realized my perfume was over. I didn't want to waste my time in doing shopping for that stuff today as I wanted this time for us.

Me: So!

Teena: Shhh! let me finish!

Me: Ok!

At that time mom wasn't at home so I went to her room to grab some of her perfumes. When I checked her drawer I was amazed to find this stuff in her bottom drawer.

She curled her lips inside hiding her blush and smile as she said it, I was wondering if she's telling the truth and suddenly we both broke into a loud laugh. As I laughed I said: ha-ha-ha! You mean your mom too...!

Teena: ha-ha-ha! What?

Me: I don't know if that would be proper to say it, ha-ha-ha!

Teena: What, you think my mom to get her ass fucked using this?

Me: ha-ha-ha, well yes, I guess your dad uses it too...

Teena: what?

Me: what do you think she would do with this strap-on, ha-ha-ha!

Teena: Well wait listen, there's more.

Me: Now don't tell me you have seen them doing this too!

Teena: no, listen, after getting these I checked her remaining drawers. You won't believe but she has a bunch of sex toy collections.

Me: wow! Sarika aunty! I just can't imagine her interested in these things. (Sarika is her mom's name)

Teena: yeah and I have also picked out one black dildo from her collection.

Me: what if she comes to know about it!

Teena: don't worry, I don't think she will even know if a few of the stuff is missing, trust me her collection is huge.

Me: damn, seriously, I just can't digest it about your mom.

Teena: Yeah, at first I was shocked too, I was wondering if my parents are really so sexually active. Anyways, why should we waste our time thinking that now?

Saying this she comes closer to me as if she wanted to kiss me but then I asked her: wait! Did you wash it?

Teena: yes! I washed it in warm water last night, don't worry, even I was worried about where it has been in.

We both broke into laughter once again and she grabs me closer and places her lips on mine. As we stopped I said: from now onwards when we do phone sex, you can fuck your pussy as well with it.

She laughs and stood up and all at once she pulls off her nighty to stand in front of me wearing nothing but just the strap-on. The cock of it was bouncing which was giving me millions of needle pricks on every inch of my body. My eyes were measuring its length and wondering of the depth it's gonna explore in my pussy, and since she came up with the anal lube, I was sure my asshole was too on the list of defloration.

She saw me staring at the cock and to distract me from my thoughts she started stroking it in the curl of her fingers and said: so! Are you ready?

I winked at her and said: a big fat fucking "Yess!"

She pushes me by my shoulder and makes me lay on the bed and then come on top of me. Wrapping me in her arms and her warm body she first kisses my chin, then my cheeks and nose, and then she looks straight into my eyes.

Teena: I am gonna miss you, baby.

I whisper: me too!

She drops her face down and starts kissing my lips, for few seconds we passionately kissed each other and then we started rolling on her bed while continuing or kiss. Sometimes it's me on her top and in the next moment it's her on me. We were acting like two sexually aroused pythons making love to each other, wrapping and rolling around with our naked detachable body.

We kissed almost for more than 2 to 3 minutes and then I pushed her away from me and took a pillow and said: fucking idiot, you know you do all these and it makes me miss you more.

As I finished I threw the pillow on her to which she grabs it and stood up on the bed.

She waves the pillow hard enough to slap my face and say: that's the reason am giving this special gift before I go bitch!

I took another pillow and stood to get even with her and hit her back, she hits me back again and soon we both girls were into a naked pillow fight. Wiggling our boobs up down left and right, jumping and hopping on her mattress and the best part was the cock of her strap-on which was bouncing as she jumped, it was so tempting and wicked to see my girlfriend having a hard cock that made me feel the chill of wetness on my pussy lips.

As I was distracted by her cock it gave her a chance over me and she grabbed the pillow from my hand, as she pulled I was pulled with it too towards her falling over her, she fell back on the bed and I was now on top of her resting my knees on either side of her waist while my ass rested on her pussy mound. We were both breathing heavily staring into each other's eye, her strap-on cock was right under wet warm my pussy lips.

I started making slow moves of my hip making my pussy lips rub on the rough texture of the cock. I bend over to make my lips reach hers and we kissed again, this time with more passion. For a while, we kissed madly when I felt one of her hands making its way down crawling between our waists to reach where it was eagerly awaited. Her hand grabbed the cock and pushed it aside to replace its place with her fingers. As we kissed she stroked her fingers on my clit, it gave a sudden tide of pleasure all through my body and I was unable to stop myself from biting her lips in return. In a moment she took her fingers off dragging me out of my pleasure. I felt her hands pushing my waist up to make some space down there and then I came to know why she needed that space. She grabbed the cock and pointed its head on my clit and moved it to and fro teasing my pleasure button. I moaned with a smile and said: ahhh! Stop teasing me!

To this, she grinned and started rubbing it on my pussy lips but I wasn't aware she was trying to spread my lips apart until she slowly lifts her hip upward filling the emptiness inside me. I raised my head leaving out a moan as the thick hard cock entered me spreading the walls of my pussy. I knew it was long but it never felt this long as it slowly inch by inch went inside me making me realize how deep is my pussy. A wave of pleasure washed all over my body, it felt as if my pussy was pumping out pleasure with every pulse in my veins. As she stopped I realized she just made the 7-inch cock disappear entirely in me, she rested her hip down and I dropped mine with her as I wanted it to be inside me.

Teena: did it pain?

Me: no! I want it... more!

To my words, she placed her arms to my hips and pushed me up making my pussy pull the cock out and as it reached its end she hits her hip upward, this time harder than I expected!

Teena: you like it?

Me: yes!

Teena: you want it?

Me: yes!

Teena: say you love me!

Me: I love you, now fuck me bitch!

She grins and pulls her cock out and then pushes it back, making her hip bounce up and down she starts fucking me, all I could do was to spread my inner thighs more to get her cock deeper. Each and every stroke of her made me gasp. Watching me go high in the pleasure she paced up her hips motion making the cock dig in me as fast as she could. The thickness of the cock was spreading my pussy walls apart making it every time get more stretched for its entire length and width.

The thought of getting something new from my girlfriend made it a lot quicker for my pussy to reach its destination. It didn't take her too long to make me feel that the time has arriving. Every stroke of her cock started making a gushing voice in my pussy. I was close to my orgasm. Managing my moans i purred out: ahhh... fuck me faster... Teena... am gonna..!

My word acted as a boster to her hips, she pumped me even tho her hips were tiered. She was determined and my pussy was paying pleasurefully for that unstopable determination. She digged me as fast as possible and as hard and deep as she can from bottom until i placed my hands on her shoulder and digged my nails into her skin indicating i was at the edge.

I came hard, waves of pleasure hit my entire body like the strong tides of the sea hit the coast. I moaned out partially whispering her name, my pussy squeezed the cock in reflex. But this bitch Teena was determined more to spoil my pussy, she knew I was having my orgasm but she didn't stop, rather she used all her remaining strength to hit deeper and faster in my gushing cumming pussy.

Out of intense pleasure and in protest to her non-stoping strokes, I almost scratched her shoulders giving her marks. At last, she felt mercy on me and stopped her pounding. I had no strength to stay up and I fell on her like a lifeless sack of flesh.

It took me 5 or more minutes to get back to my consciousness, I was still breathing heavily and collected my energy to get up. I raised my head and looked at her, she was having a devil's grin, I whispered: asshole... you almost killed me.

Teena: Well, that's what I wanted. You drained out so soon babe.

I blew a heavy breath on her face and said: Wait... its gonna be my turn now!

As I finished my line I kissed her once, a teasing small kiss, and then crawled down on her and reached between her thighs. I sat on my knee and looked at her, she smiled back at me but her smile was indeed asking me what was I gonna do. I pushed her thighs apart making her spread wide for me, untied the strap-on out of her and then went down to kiss her wet throbbing pussy. I licked her wetness dripping out of her excitement and then started stroking her clit with my thumb. Her thighs spread out more showing me the access to go further. With the thumb of one hand, I stroked her clit while with the fingers of the other hand I spread out her pussy lips apart and wiped my tongue sweeping every drop of her nectar. She grabbed my head and started messing with my hair. I didn't waste any more time and inserted my 2 paired fingers in her depth.

Teena moaned out: ahhh!! Swati ufff... yes..!

I curled my fingers in her feeling every inch of her inside, my fingertips knew where exactly her g-spot was and I started stroking the tip of my fingers on it.

Teena: Ahhhh! Yes yes baby, right there!

For the next 5-6 minutes I kept driving her crazy using my finger skills in her, she was excited to her peak and her pussy briefed it by giving out her juice as my reward. I licked every drop she gave me while playing my finger in and out of her. She moaned and whispered her begging words to make her come when I thought its time for her pussy to have something bigger and thicker than my fingers.

Teena: Ahhh!! Swati... please... ohhh... please make me cum... please!

I took my fingers out ditching her at the endpoint and said: don't be in a hurry babe!

Teena: Please! Don't tease me... put... put it back, please!

She raises her head to check and saw me taking the strap-on I kept aside, a sudden smile appeared on her face and she said: Do it, do whatever u want but please make me cum.

I held the strap-on in my hand sticking the head of its cock on her clit, as it touched her she left a gasp and moaned a beg. I watched her as I teasing her clit and her witty pussy lips by rubbing it with the cock.

Teena: please Swati, stop it... fuck me... please push it in babe.

With a grin, I said: beg for it...

She brought her hand down and started touching her clit and said: please!! Please fuck me...

I grabbed her hand and pushed it away and then slowly parted her soft pussy lips apart with the head of the cock. Slowly and gently I inserted just the tip of the cock and pulled it back.

Teena bit her teeth and growled: oh come on... bitch... stop teasing.

I grinned and then pushed the cock into her, slowly inch by inch making her pussy swallow the half of its length and then paused and asked: more?

Teena: mmmm... yes... let it go more.

I pushed it further looking at her moaning face, and in no time the entire length was now in her. Keeping it deep in her I made a slow steering motion making the cock role in her pussy and asked: want it slow... or hard?

She raised her head and said: hard... please... hard!

I pulled the cock out until only its head was stuck in her pussy and then pushed it in hard but with care not to ruin her womb.

Teena: ahhhh! Ohhh... yes, now fuck me Swati.

I pulled it again and pushed it back and repeat and all she could do was to drop her head down and moan to temp me to go further. As seconds passed my hand moved faster making the cock piston in and out of her. Her moans raised in pleasure and she started moving her hips upward to meet the hitting cock. Soon my hands were moving faster making her wiggle out of pleasure, she was moaning as hard as she could.

Teena: Aah!! Ahhh!! Am there babe... Ahhh... harder Swati... harder!!

My hands were a bit tired but as soon as she said she was near, I forgot about my aching arm and thrust the cock faster into her, this time I was least bothered anymore about her womb. I hit it as deep it could go and as fast it could rub on her internal walls. It was so fast that I could hear the slippery gush in her pussy. Her eyes were closed and her body arched as she said: Aaaahhhh!! Am gonna come!! Am gonna cum hard... don't stop!!

I placed the palm of my other hand on her waist making it as a support and plunged the cock faster and aggressively. My hands were almost stabbing her pussy with the artificial cock and in few seconds she was out of breath, she pushed her pussy towards me as the gushing fluid collected in her spilled out of the cock stuffed pussy. As I pulled the cock out a bubble of her woman juice splashed out of her shivering pussy. For a moment I just sat and looked at her leaking pussy and her life-less face, to closed eyes and to her dry lips trying to pull in some air to sustain her life.

I crawled on her body and hugged her laying on her half-life body... as she slowly opened her eye I placed a kiss on her dry lips. she kissed me back and then said: wow!! That was fun!!

I stroked her messed hair strands away from her forehead with my fingers and said: yeah... it was something new we did... thanks for this amazing gift Teena, I really love you.

Teena smirks and says: gift... that wasn't your gift baby... you know that right?

Me: I know... but I wanna hear it from you.

I stroke my finger on her soft lips and say further: I wanna hear those words coming out of these lips

Teena laughs and says: ha-ha-ha! well then... I'm gonna wear that strap-on back and...

She takes her hands to my back and squeezes my ass cheeks and continues: and am gonna fuck the shit out of your tiny asshole, ha-ha-ha! happy now?

Me: will I get to pay the favor back? Will I get to fuck your ass?

Teena: oh no baby... not today... don't be greedy... let me come back from my trip... mmm then we will think about it. For today you can fuck my pussy as much as you want.

I was about to say something but she stops me and pushes me off her body making me fall on the bed on my belly and then she crawls over my back and sit on my thighs. She spanks my ass cheeks making them wiggle and says: you're gonna go home back today with a swollen ass babe, ha-ha-ha!

I turn my head back and wiggle my ass and say: well that's what in my mind too.

she gets off me, sits beside me, slides her hand under my abdomen, and lifts me up saying: come on girl... get up.

She spanks my ass again and continues: get on your fours now.

I chuckled and say: like your bitch?

She grins and replies: yeah... like my fucking horny bitch, ha-ha-ha!

She then goes behind me making her settle between my ankles and straight towards my hungry ass. She spanks both hands together on either ass cheeks of mine and says: so... you ready for your surprise babe?

I turn to face her and then wiggle my ass as if I am shagging my tail towards her and whisper: Yesss! Ever ready!!

She smiles and goes down and that was realy a surprise for me when she spread my ass cheeks apart and stroked her tongue at my poop hole. Till now I thought she was just talking about fucking me. Teena never liked to go into dirty stuff... licking asshole was one of them. But then when she suddenly did this... I was really surprised and a hell lot of excited.

I said: Oh..! Mmm..! Teena, wow... when did you...

She didn't let me finish and lifted her head and said: shhh... don't say it.

I didn't want to do anything or say anything to drop her mood, I hushed myself and she went back where she was. Slowly and gently she stroked the tip of her tongue at and around my asshole. Out of pleasure, my asshole spouted in and out for her tongue. Till now she has never pleasured me anything like this.

Soon I felt her hand making her way between my inner thighs, spreading them apart she mounts her palm on my previously fucked wet pussy. Her tongue was darting and poking into my asshole while her fingers slowly started playing softly on my pussy lips. Her tongue and fingers were rapidly triggering the non-stop pulse of pleasure booming out of my core to my entire body and then suddenly she stops. I turned my head to know why there was a pause in my pleasure drive but then she arced forward and pushed my head back to look front and said: no! Don't watch!

For a moment I felt her moving away from me, doing something and then a sudden sting of cold fluid hits at the mouth of my asshole followed by few more drops of the same feel.