Kumar Apartments Ep. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me: mmmm... what's that? That isn't your spit!

And then I felt her fingertip massaging and spreading out the cold fluid around my asshole. The smooth feel of the fluid gave me my answer. It was the same lubricant gel she showed me. But at that point, I was also aware and excited for what's gonna happen next.

She played her finger very gently applying the lube properly making sure it covers my asshole perfectly for her invasion. Soon I felt her pushing her one finger in me, the finger slide in me smoothly due to the lube. I left a gasp and lose myself to get used to her finger. In few seconds she was fucking my asshole with one finger, it was a pleasure until I suddenly felt a stretch in my hole. At first, I thought she introduce a finger more but the slight pain made me clear she was pushing her 3 fingers all together. I moaned out a silent gasp out of pleasure with mixed pain. I relaxed convincing myself that there will be more than these 3 fingers soon and it was too soon when she pulled her fingers out and I realized its time to lose my anal virginity.

I did not feel her doing anything on me all I heard was the churning sounds of the velcro straps, definitely, I knew she was strapping up her weapon. A few seconds later I felt the thick cock head rubbing at the entrance of my asshole and then she asks: are you ready... my horney bitch!

I was getting wet just by the excitement of what gonna happen next, I answered her: Yes fuck me, fuck my dirty asshole my sluty whore!

I wanted her to be as aggressive as eager I am, that's the reason I chose these words to make her go bad on me, but I was equally scared a bit thinking will I be able to take the pain. And then it was there before I finished my thoughts, I felt a thick ball-shaped object spreading my asshole and entering inside me. I gasped and my mouth stayed wide open as I felt every centimeter of the thick cock sliding into my tight ass. I relaxed myself saying it's just the initial pain, making my ass spouse out and lose itself for the further entry of its entire length.

Me: ohhh! Teena...slow, it's paining a bit... slow... go slow.

I was in pain, no matter I tried to relax but it pained but then I was also excited at the same time thinking this is how it feels to get my ass fucked. That excitement acted as my painkiller, and I was sure I am not gonna stop her at any point. She was concern too, she was going extremely slowly into me, so slow that the length of the cock felt infinite, it felt it's just going and going without an end.

Soon she stopped resting the cock inside me and said: how do you feel baby?

I gulped a lump down my throat and said: huff... it pains a little but... I feel it is fun... just keep it there for a moment, please.

As I said she stayed calm for a few seconds and then suddenly she bends forward, grabbed my hair, and pulled it raising my head making me look at the wall in front of me. Her cock was still inside me stuffed tight while she spanked my ass with her other hand and said: is it all you want baby, to just plug it inside you and do nothing?

And then she pulls it out half and pushed it back inside me, it gave me a burning sensation and I said: ahhh... slow.

She did that for few more times and then when she realized it was sliding smoothly inside me, I don't know what got into her... she started moving her hips faster making the cock dig in my asshole faster and deeper.

I accept it pained but all I could think of was that my love, my girlfriend who has been a prude is now fucking my ass and it was real. That thought was going on making me excited enough to get my pussy wet at the same time while she fucked my asshole. And the way she was getting wilder was turning me more, the way she was really treating me like her bitch, holding my hair and riding me like slut was turning me to the core. Even tho it wasn't a real cock but still, it was penetrating and spreading my hole hard and deeper, with equal pain and pleasure at the same time.

Teena spank my ass and ask: so... enjoying my dear?

I collected my words beyond the digging thrust inside of me and said: ahhh... yes... a lot... keep fucking bitch! Fuck the shit out of me Teena!

My words boosted her thrusts, she fucked me with more force, as if she was now least bothered about what she gonna do to my tiny hole. Her thrust was very fast and deeper but instead of pain, I was now in more pleasure.

I yelled at her: ohhh yes baby! Yesss!! Fuck me harder! More... more... I want more... tore me apart!!

Every time my words acted as adrenaline for her, she started humping harder in me, as harder as deeper I could feel the tip of her cock hitting in me. She was fucking me as if I was not a human but just a feelingless toy for her, her toy that won't feel pain over her aggressive fuck. But to be honest, her wildness and aggression towards my ass was the one pushing me to my peak.

I knew I was near... I was about to cum if this goes on at the same pace, I screamed at her: harder!! Teena harder... don't tell me you are tiered bitch! Am gonna cum soon... I want it harder!!

She grabbed my waist, so hard I could feel her nails dig in my skin, and then collecting all her strength she fucked me as hard as she could as if it was our last fuck of life. She banged into my gaped ass so hard that I reached there and I said: ahhh! Am cumming... ohhhh!

My body got weak, my knees shivered, my ankles strained and my pussy streamed a lump of fluid out of it. I squirted my woman juice on her bed and on her thighs. My eyes were closed and I had no more strength to be on my hands. I dropped down hitting my face on her pillow and went lost in the paradise of a new feel of orgasm.

She was still holding me, without fucking but letting the cock inside me for a while and then she retreat, I felt a pleasant release from my ass and then I felt cold air passing inside, damn was that a gape... was all I thought.

As she live me I lose my support and fell over the wet mattress, the wetness I made with my squirts. I felt her hands stroking and patting my ass and thighs as aftercare. A few minutes later I felt her laying beside me, I forced my eyes to open and saw her admiring my lazy face with a smile. She whispered: how was it baby... liked it?

I whispered back: no... I loved it.

I moved closer to her, placed a light kiss on her lips as that was all I had energy for. I kissed her and looked into her eyes and said: I love you.

She smiled and replied: I love you too my cutie pie sweetie.

She knew I was tired, she patted my head and said: sleep for a while, take rest... baby.

I raised my head and looked at the wall clock behind her and then said: gone mad? It's just 12:30... You said your dad won't be home by 3... We still have plenty of time.

I winked at her and she replies: oh god... Swati... your greed for me will never end.

For few more minutes, we took a little rest and then got back to our sexual game. For the next 2 hours, I and she took turns over wearing the strap-on, i fucked her pussy twice and she fucked my ass and pussy once more in each of my holes.

By around 2:45 we were resting hugging each other after our dirty fuck games when she said: let's pack up babe, my dad's gonna be here soon.

I chuckled and said: ahh... don't worry, let him come and catch us, I am not scared.

Teena: ahaa... shut up and get out of my house bitch, ha-ha-ha!

Me: you're treating me like a slut now.

She pats my chin and says: shhh... I love you Swati. If it was not about my dad coming back I would have made you my slut for the entire day, ha-ha-ha!

Me: ok... but don't forget me once you reach there, keep messaging me.

Teena gets up pulling my hand and says: ok... ok I will... now get up and get dressed.

She took my pants and pulled the panty stuck in it and threw me the pant back.

Me: hey... give me my underwear Teena!

Teena squeeze it up in her hand making it a ball and sniff it and say: nope! It's mine till I get back from the trip. At least I will be there with your smell.

While she finished it I saw a sparkle of wetness in her eye, she was getting emotional now, not to make her cry I immediately got up grabbing my clothes and said: ok my Juliet... have it as a souvenir.

Teena: ha-ha-ha! I love you my female Romeo!

Soon we both were in our clothes and at her main door, at her door way I said: ok dear, I will make a move... but make sure you give me the pay back once you return.

Teena: ok...ok... sure! Promise.

Me: what are you gonna pay me back by the way?

She winks and replies: maybe I will let you fuck my ass too! But now... get lost.

She laughs and shut the door as she knew if I stayed talking, I won't be leaving. I went back to my home thinking of what happened and feeling a loss sensation in my asshole.

To be continued...