Kween 04

Story Info
Kween is responsible for a bunch of crazy texts.
1.7k words
2
322
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 01/28/2024
Created 01/25/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I mean, Carter, it's my ridiculous fallback line to say that relationships come with consequences, so, you can't say that to me first without disrupting everything I know in my head, so?"

"Oh, Kween, I mean, sure, it would be great to have sex from you here on the banks of the Middleton River, but, I mean, your tall socks and all, I mean, you probably have a lot of money invested in those things and it doesn't seem to me that a fairly muddy river bank brown ground goes well with green thigh high socks, so?"

Hm, hm, hm, Carter was either being sincere or being tricky, right? But at least he came forward and said "have sex from" me and he was concerned about my socks from kneeling in the muddy ground, so, that's a blow job, right?

Which I'm well past hiding that I've done before, but not with Carter. I mean, Carter is by no means all "ick, ewe, ick" or anything, but he is just a horn dawg who moves onto the sex after having sex. And I'm just mentioning that because for a couple of you horn dawg guys, I mean, your end game becomes quite obvious before too long, so.

"Besides, Kween, I've gone completely celibate now (tee he), so."

Oh, right, tee he.

"Oh, that's too bad then, Carter because I'm breaking out tonight and I planned on breaking out all the way and I figured that I might as well start with my mouth while kneeling in wet riverbank ground and then puffing on some cigarettes while we find a nice place in the switchgrass where a smash face down situation might work and my striped undies tonight are purple and silver and with those tight stripes that make it look like they are vibrating and..."

Well, Carter passed out. Also, I do not smoke.

"Kween? Kween, are you working the beer cooler or what, Kween? And where is that horn dawg, hmm?"

"Oh, Paul, the horn dawg is passed out in the switchgrass and yes, I will retrieve you a cold beer, so, where is the girlfriend tonight, hmm?"

"Oh, Lacey said she wanted our relationship to be celibate for a while, so, she's not here and I'm okay with that! Or I'm totally not okay with that, so?"

LOL, is being celibate with Paul the same as side stepping out with Lou, hmm?

Also, are coolers that are filled with ice always so cold?

"Oh, hi."

"Oh, Victor, I mean, hi."

"I mean, Queen, do you..."

"Ahem, Victor, it's Kween, so?"

"Oh, I thought that's what I said, so, um, Queen, do you wear those tall socks like every single day then, huh?"

Sometimes I just give up on the proper pronouncement of my name.

"Well, Victor, it is kind of my thing and all, so? Don't you like them, hmm?"

"No, no, I like them, um, I actually like how they peek a little bit of thigh skin, so, um, Queen, what do I have to do to convince you to serve, I mean, support my gaming day tomorrow, huh?"

"Oh, I mean, Victor, the last time you tried to convince me of something when I was at your house, it was that the pick axe sticking out of flat screen was an art piece, so?"

I mean, I visited with Victor a couple of times, so, what?

"Tee he, that was all Josh because he's a Miner and a sore loser, so, um, let's concentrate on how you've been at my place before and move on, so?"

Hm, that was half legit.

"Well, Victor, I've learned that there are consequences to hanging out with a house full of gamer geeks and..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS CANCELLED!"

"But I've known all of you and your gamer geek buds for a while now and..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS ON! BRING BEER!"

"But still, Victor, the last I was over on a crowded game day..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS CANCELLED!"

"It was actually, tee he, fun to tease all of you guys, so maybe..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS ON! BRING BEER!"

"So, maybe another time then because it was a tad scary for me since it was four to one and all, so..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS CANCELLED!"

"So, if you convince the guys to reel it in and allow me to control the room..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS ON! BRING BEER!"

"Oops, I meant to say your bedroom because..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS CANCELLED!"

"Because your bedroom was such a messy mess the last time that I peeked into it and I wouldn't mind wearing a fancy housemaid uniform in front of a handful of..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS ON! BRING BEER!"

"In front of handful of guys, but the playbook clearly states that sort of thing is best left to the dreams because one on one always..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS CANCELLED!"

"Always leads to the others showing up anyways and that's actually a well-known Trap trick, Victor, because..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS ON! BRING BEER!"

"Because sooner or later, it seems like there needs to be a group thing going on, but, Victor, I'm just not ready for that, yet, but I could..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS CANCELLED!"

"But I could turn a blind eye just this once, if your gaming geeks buds promise to..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS ON! BRING BEER!"

"Promise to not stay too long so we can finally..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS CANCELLED!"

"So that we can finally hook up..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS CANCELLED! I MOVED!"

"So that we can finally hook up your pick axe free flatscreen and game console because I've heard that it's a thing to hook stuff up while down on all fours with a booty shaking, I mean, with a booty pointing at the gamer geeks sitting on the couch behind me and that's..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS ON! BRING BOOTY! I MEAN BEER!"

"And that's on page four of the playbook alright, but page one clearly states that the first time my booty is soaked with man juice, it should be just..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS CANCELLED! I SAID I MOVED!"

"It should be just the two of us, but maybe I could come over early because fulfilling my Tranny booty soaking obligations with you, Victor, seems like a good way to go..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS DELAYED!"

"Seems like a good way to go, but tee he, if you need to all "argh, argh, argh, argh" in front of buddies to show off a little that you're the Bull of the geek squad..."

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS ON! DON'T BE LATE!"

"That you're the Bull of the geek squad, but seriously, how could I spin around and lick clean your drizzle afterwards in front of your buddies, hmm?"

[Whoop, a furious outgoing group text]

"GAME DAY IS DELAYED! DON'T BE EARLY!"

"Well, Victor, I guess this where I should admit that I've haven't done that before, so, maybe I need a little practice in switchgrass, but I'm not getting down on all fours and your geek juice had better not spew on my clothes!"

Guys, right? They always want that blood flow to their dicks, but sometimes it's too much blood flow and they pass out.

And if you're keeping score, that's a couple of pass outs already.

"[Huff, puff, wheeze, huff, puff, wheeze] Kween, Kween, Kween [wheeze], where's Vic [wheeze] because I received about a bazillion confusing group texts [wheeze] and I need to know what's [wheeze] going on, so [wheeze] I geek ran over here and [wheeze] and [wheeze] hey there, hey, Kween!"

Oh, so, the old "I'm wheezing to death, but hey here, hey" trick, hmm?

"Gill, Victor is passed out in the switchgrass from my promise to wiggle and waggle down on all fours while I hook up the flatscreen and game console during tomorrow's game day, so..."

Well, Gill passed out too.

"[Huff, puff, wheeze, huff, puff, wheeze] Queen, Queen, Queen [wheeze], where's Vic and Gill [wheeze] because I received about a bazillion confusing group texts [wheeze] and I need to know what's [wheeze] going on, so [wheeze] I geek ran over here and [wheeze] and [wheeze] hey there, hey, Queen and I promise you, if you dry my back after a shower, I'll dry your back [wheeze], so?"

Oh, so, the old "you rub dry me off first and then I'll pass out before I have dry you off" trick, hmm?"

"Butch, Vic and Gill are both passed out in the switchgrass! Also, couldn't it be an embrace with towels sort of back drying after a shower, so we both get dried off at the same time, hmm?"

"Queen, is there any other way, huh? Or am I missing something? And the embrace can be tight, tight, tight, tight!"

Well, if only he had pronounced my name correctly then, right? But I did like the sound of a tight, tight, tight naked embrace fresh from the shower, right? However, for the scorecard, that's a couple of pass outs and one loser who lost out because he can't tell the difference between Queen and Kween.

"Aha, aha, aha, OMFG, Queen Kween, you swallowed!"

Well, I haven't spit since the first chapter and if you didn't hear it, it was going to be a tight, tight, tight towel drying embrace while naked and still wet from the shower, so, shut it! Besides, he figured out how to stand on a fallen log so I didn't have to soil the knee areas of my tall socks or roll my socks down.

And then he passed out.

End Kween 04