Kyle and Jess Ep. 04

Story Info
A taste of home life together.
3.5k words
3.73
5.3k
5

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/22/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was Thursday afternoon and Kyle was lying on his back on the floor of Jess' lounge room with Jess on her side beside him in just her underwear, one hand propping her head up, the other running up and down his bare chest.

A colleague of Jess' had called in sick for the evening shift, so Jess was asked to split her shift. She had worked the morning, came home, and would need to go back for the dinner rush. Kyle had told his wife he was going to a football game on the other side of the city that night, which gave he and Jess a few hours together, however the split shift had changed things around.

Kyle's phone rang. It was Brittany.

"I better let it ring out," he said to Jess. "I'll call her back. Say I was doing a delivery."

"Okay," said Jess, sitting up.

Kyle stood, pulled on his pants and shirt and walked to the back door. Once the phone had stopped ringing and no message was left, he stepped outside so that his end of the call sounded like he was talking to her as he walked back from someone's front door to the van.

"Hi," he said when Brittany answered. "Sorry, I was just making a delivery."

"That's alright," she said. "Will you be home at all before you go to the football?"

"No, sorry," he said. "My jobs are heading south east, so I better go straight there. I'll be early, but it's too far to drive all the way home in traffic then all the way back."

"Okay," she said. "That makes sense."

"Yeah."

"Well, have fun tonight!" she said brightly. "I love you."

"I love you too," said Kyle. "Bye."

He hung up the phone and walked back inside. Jess was dressed again as well, and was checking her phone.

"Scott's still at work," she said, showing Kyle the little S on Google Maps.

"What if he comes home early while I'm here and your at work?" Kyle asked. The thought scared him a lot. He wasn't sure he would be able to explain it away.

"I'll keep my phone in my pocket and check through the shift," Jess said. "We'll have 20 minutes from him leaving to getting home, so I should be able to give you enough warning."

"Okay," said Kyle. He felt a little more settled about the arrangement.

Jess put her phone in her jumper pocket. Kyle seized the opportunity to surprise her and closed the gap between them in two fast steps, and half tackled, half hugged her around the waist, pushing her back into the kitchen bench. She breathed in sharply with a mixture of surprise and enjoyment. She was bending back slightly over the bench, Kyle's legs inside Jess', his body pressed hard against her.

He held her there for a moment, staring with a hungry intensity into her eyes. He leant forward and kissed her neck. Then again slightly higher. He kissed her again and again up the side of her neck. Jess' breaths became shallow, her mouth falling open slightly. Kyle kissed her jaw, then nibbled her ear. He worked his kisses down her cheek now, but passed over her lips, but only barely. She almost chased his mouth with hers as he passed, but he kissed her other cheek instead.

"I need to leave," she said softly, but with no real urgency.

"Okay," said Kyle, but he didn't move.

He kissed the same pattern in reverse across the right side of her face, starting with her cheek, then her ear, jaw and down her neck to her collarbone. He pushed further then, down her chest, pushing the neck of her hoodie down as far as he could, which wasn't as far as he wanted.

He relaxed his hold on her and she moved out of his arms towards the hallway. But he followed her, seized her again, this time from behind and pushed her into the lounge, and bent her over the back of the couch. He hugged her around her middle and pressed his crotch into her ass. She let out a soft, involuntary moan of pleasure at his physicalness as well as the position, which she favoured.

Kyle slid his hands under her clothes and up her body to her boobs, cupping one in each hand. He pressed and massaged them while he kissed the side of her neck. She pushed her ass back against him, and he felt his dick start to firm again, just twenty minutes since he came in her hand.

"I really need to go now," Jess said.

"Are you sure?" Kyle teased softly in her ear.

"We can pick this up when I get home again," she said, slowly turning on the spot within his arms. He kissed her hard on the mouth this time. Despite her insistence on needing to leave she kissed him back hungrily.

When they broke apart, she slid slowly out of his arms, allowing her hands to trail across his chest and down his arms as she moved to the door to the garage.

"See you later," she said.

"I'll be here," Kyle said with a smile. "I love you."

Jess smiled shyly, "I love you too," she said, and closed the door.

Kyle turned and sat on the couch in the lounge, listening as the garage door opened and Jess' car started, reversed out, and the garage door closed again.

Kyle spent the next hour watching a few episodes of one of his favourite sitcoms before the football game he was supposed to be at started. He had to watch it of course so he could talk about it when he got home later.

Jess was out a total of five hours. Kyle wasn't super comfortable, knowing he was relying a lot on chance to not get discovered by Scott. He wasn't due home until close to midnight that night, but if he went home sick, or suspected something was up and came home unexpectedly and more importantly, unannounced, it was game over for Kyle and Jess' relationship, not to mention Kyle being in physical danger himself.

But the time past with no such unexpected events. He sent Brittany a couple of messages about the game, but only at quarter and half time. It was still half time when he heard the garage door open again. His heart raced. He was reasonably confident it was Jess, but he couldn't be comfortable until he saw her walk in.

He stood up from the couch and moved into the hallway. He waited by the door for her to come through, and as soon as she closed the door behind her he grabbed her, pinning her to the wall, her hands above her head, and kissed her hard on the mouth. He pressed his body hard against her, forcing her into the wall, and drove his tongue against hers, pushing as deep into her mouth as he could. He felt her moan through his own mouth as she kissed him back.

Kyle moved to kiss her cheek, chin and neck. As he kissed her, Jess spoke.

"I need to have a shower," she said.

"I'll come," Kyle said into her neck. Jess smiled slightly.

"Okay," she said softly.

Kyle relaxed his hold on her body, and she turned in his arms and walked towards the front of the house to the master bedroom. Kyle followed her closely, keeping his hands lightly on her waist, hips and ass.

They undressed separately, and almost nervously. They had seen each other naked plenty of times before, but it had always happened in the heat of the moment. As excited as they were, it felt cold and decided. Jess also always tried to keep herself covered too, and so had insisted on wearing her bikini in the shower with Kyle.

So, once they were in their underwear, Jess moved into the bathroom and changed into her bikini. When she was done, she opened the door and invited Kyle in. Kyle stared at her body hungrily.

"Aren't you going to take your pants off?" she asked slyly. Kyle smiled, and awkwardly, almost embarrassedly slid his pants off. Jess' eyes lingered on his now exposed dick. As far as Kyle could remember she hadn't seen it soft like this before. The thought made him more self conscious.

Jess turned the water on, waited for the water to warm up, and climbed in. Kyle followed her closely.

As soon as they were under the stream of hot water, he slid his hands around her waist and kissed her neck, pressing his naked body into her almost bare back. She closed her eyes and let her head fall backwards into his chest and shoulder, her mouth slightly open, but out of the falling water. She reached up with her left hand and caressed the back of his neck and head, pulling his face into her neck.

He kissed down her bare shoulder, then back up her neck, past her jawline to her ear, which he bit and licked gently. He slid one hand down her stomach to her bikini bottoms and slid straight down the front of them. His first and third fingers parted her lips, while his middle finger touched and flicked her clit gently. Jess could feel his dick hardening against the back of her bikini. She reached her other hand behind her and ran her fingers along his bare side, and around to his ass cheek.

Kyle continued to play with her clit, occasionally sliding his finger up and into her wet pussy, both from the shower and her growing arousal, while his other hand drifted gently up her body to her breasts. He carefully pushed the bikini top up to not only allow his fingers access to her nipple, but to expose her breasts to his eager eyes. He knew as long as his hand was on it she wouldn't try to cover herself.

As Kyle worked across to Jess' other breast however, Jess turned on the spot, dislodging both his hands. She moved her hands up and over his chest as she pushed her body into his. Her arms wrapped around his waist and she started to kiss him up his chest and neck. Kyle's hands wandered up and down her back, going a little deeper into her bikini bottom each time.

As Jess started to kiss Kyle on the mouth, Kyle pulled the knot holding her top on, untying it. The bikini was jammed between the two wet bodies as they kissed passionately and deeply. Kyle's hands roamed freely across her completely free back.

He pushed her firmly away from him and into the glass wall of the shower, at the same time pulling the bikini top off her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor. She gasped with the shock and power of his sudden movement, but looked at him with a fierce gaze, all the while covering her nipples with her arm.

He stepped into her with an equally fierce look in his eye, and pressed the full weight of his body into hers, their bare chests hard against each other as they kissed deeply, their tongues wrestling aggressively in their mouths.

Kyle slid his hand down her body and back into her pants and resumed fingering Jess, fast and hard. Jess gasped. Her breathing became sharp and fast. She grasped his dick at the same time, rubbing it up and down fast. Kyle's other hand grabbed her breasts again, massaging, pinching, caressing.

Kyle could feel the pressure building in his dick as Jess' hand flashed up and down. He looked down at her hot, naked, wet body and his cum exploded out of him onto Jess' stomach, hand, and leg. He knew she hated semen, and only put up with it on her hand grudgingly for his benefit. He didn't feel the guilt immediately though, as the pleasure was still coursing through his body in waves.

Kyle kept fingering Jess, but with his climax he felt suddenly tired, and lost his stamina and rhythm, effectively killing the building climax for Jess. He felt bad for getting cum on her, but they were in the shower, so it wasn't too bad. Jess didn't actually say anything, but washed herself quickly. He felt bad for not making her cum too. He knew the night wasn't over yet though.

They each turned their attention to actually showering after that. Kyle helped Jess wash her back while she cleaned herself underneath her bikini bottoms, and they turned the water off and wrapped themselves in towels.

They stood in the bathroom looking in the mirror. Kyle stood behind Jess. She leaned back into him, her head on his shoulder and chest, under his chin. He wrapped his arm, still holding one end of his towel, around her waist, holding her to him. They agreed they looked like a cute couple in the mirror but had long since decided against taking cute couple photos together in case they were discovered.

They cuddled and kissed, still wrapped in their towels. Kyle kept trying to playfully pull Jess' towel aside to expose her boobs to him, but she fought back. He never understood her modesty in this sense.

Their play wrestling quickly turned to kissing again. Kyle started to back out of the ensuite bathroom towards the master bedroom, pulling Jess with him. In the bedroom, Jess stopped Kyle from pushing her onto the master bed, and instead started to pull him to the door.

"We can't use mine and Scott's bed," she said. "Let's go to the spare bedroom."

So, she led Kyle down the hall, both of them still wrapped in their towels, to the back of the house and around to the spare bedroom. As soon as they were through the door, Kyle turned Jess around and pushed her backwards onto the small bed.

He climbed on top of her, allowing his weight to press into her body, and kissed her hard on the mouth. He slid his hands out of his towel, found the edge of Jess', and started to work his hands underneath.

Jess tried to hold her towel closed while they kissed, but Kyle seized her wrists and pinned them above her head. The movement caused her breasts to be pulled out of the top of her wrapped towel. Kyle felt them warm and wet against his own bare chest as they kissed.

Kyle re-positioned his hands, so he held both Jess' wrists in one, and used the other to start to pull her towel out from in between them. Jess squirmed halfheartedly, trying to stop him, but Kyle knew she didn't really want him to stop. She just liked to feel overpowered.

Her towel came free. They were now closer than they ever had been, both fully naked, lying on top of each other. Jess kept her legs tightly shut. They had always said that full sex would be too far.

Kyle shifted his weight, so he was mostly lying beside her as they kissed. His hand, once again, found its way to her pussy. It was still wet, partly from the shower, partly from the encounter. Despite his recent climax he could feel his arousal building too. His dick started to press harder into her thigh.

He again parted her pussy lips and slid a finger along her clit and curled it up into her pussy, sliding slowly in and out, his thumb teasing her clit. Jess' body started to squirm with pleasure as her breathing shortened to small gasps in time with Kyle's rhythm.

Kyle started to kiss Jess' cheek while he fingered her, then worked his kisses down to her jaw, neck and chest. He bit and kissed each of her nipples, and kissed her across her chest. He started to kiss down the centre of her body to her belly button, and below.

"What are you doing?" she gasped through her sharp breathing.

"You know what I'm doing," Kyle responded calmly, smiling up her body.

He kissed down her body to the top of her pussy, then passed over her clit, breathing a soft warm breath across her clit and pussy, and started kissing down the inside of her leg. When he reached about halfway between her crotch and knee he stopped, and started kissing back up her leg. Her breathing increased in anticipation as he reached the top of her leg, but again he passed over her pussy with a slow, warm breath, and started kissing down her other leg.

He went back and forth down and up both legs another two times each before Jess, with legs squirming and body arching, reached down and pulled his head towards her. Kyle obliged and gave her a long lick, the tip of his tongue touching the bottom of her pussy opening, and running slowly up to her clit, which he flicked once.

He slid his hands under her thighs and buried his face in her crotch, his tongue moving from playing with her clit to licking across her pussy, and occasionally pushing it up into her as far as he could go. His tongue slid in and out and over and under and up and down for a minute or two before Jess reached down and started to pull his face back up her body.

"Did you like that?" he asked her, as he kissed up her body again, replacing his fingers inside her.

"Yeah," she moaned.

He worked his fingers in and out of her pussy in time with her sharp breaths, increasing as she increased, slowing when she slowed. Eventually her breathing was racing and she started to moan in pleasure. Her legs spasmed, her body convulsed and arched, and she let out a long moan as the orgasm that had been building all afternoon and night finally released itself into her body, radiating from Kyle's fingers down her legs, body and arms to the tip of every digit. Wave after wave followed the first as Jess bucked her hips into Kyle's hand in time with the waves of pleasure that coursed through her wet, naked body.

Kyle was well turned on again by this stage, and Jess had noticed.

"What do you want?" she asked slyly, as she so often did.

"You know what I want," he responded calmly, but confidently with a crooked smile.

Jess smiled back at him, and ran her hand down his naked body to his leg. She trailed her fingertips lightly down the inside of his thigh, then up and around his dick, much like he had done earlier with his mouth on her. The pleasure from her touch mixed with the ache in his dick for release. He didn't want to give in and force her hand though. He gritted his teeth and waited as she continued to tease him.

They kissed as she ran her hand around the lower parts of his body. Kyle's hand stroked Jess' naked back as they kissed. Finally and forcefully, Jess seized his dick and stared to pull and pump it up and down.

Kyle was always very quiet when he did anything sexual, a trait that frustrated Jess, as she gained pleasure from seeing him receive pleasure. But the suddenness of her grab on his dick came very close to eliciting a moan from Kyle's lips. He did open his mouth wide and drop his head back. That movement seemed to satisfy Jess.

Jess worked his dick up and down, trying different angles, closer to his body, straight up at right angles, watching Kyle's face for reactions. Kyle tried to consciously make the feelings he felt reflect on his face for her, but it felt forced.

He took longer to come this time, as it hadn't been that long since he came in the shower, but he got there nonetheless, and enjoyed it just as much.

Once Jess and Kyle cleaned themselves up and got dressed they checked the time.

"I've got a missed call from Scott," said Jess. "He finished work twenty minutes ago."

She opened Google Maps and checked his shared location.

"He's ten minutes away," she said. "You better go so you don't pass him."

"It's alright," Kyle said. "I'll go the back way."

Jess called Scott.

"Hey, sorry I missed your call," she said. "I was having a shower..."

Kyle waited until Jess was off the phone so he could say goodbye properly. The call took longer than they expected though. Jess was looking visibly distressed at how close they were cutting things. She motioned for Kyle to go, but he waited.

Finally, she hung up the phone and Kyle hugged her against a wall and kissed her hard. She would normally love this action, but he felt her anxiety overpowering the arousal.

"You need to go," she said urgently.

"I know," said Kyle. "I'll talk to you later. Love you."

"I love you too," she said quickly. "Go!"

Kyle walked out the front door. He turned right out of her driveway and headed for his van parked around the corner. Just as he reached the corner, he looked back towards Jess' house and saw Scott turning into the driveway. That was too close.