All Comments on 'Kyle Ch. 03'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
SexySquishySexySquishyover 12 years ago
Hmmmm

I am a pretty sexual being but have never heard of a Blumpkin. The story is surely not for the faintest of hearts.. I am thinking Kyle is going to kiss him.....

mrpervy46mrpervy46over 12 years ago
Great........ so far.

Your story is pretty good sooo far and I actually don't mind piss and scat play. I think he should embrace his gay feelings more and explore anal sex. I suspect Kyle's lady friends will not give them their ass. I think the main character should embrace his new found sexuality and take Kyles cock into his ass. Don't be afraid of piss and shit play it can be incredibly intoxicating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Watersports

I personally thought the watersports was handled very well. It was an expression of curious experimentation between two people who are comfortable and horny enough to want to discover limits together. I think most adventurous people have this fantasy, but don't know how to bring it up with their partner. It's difficult to talk about specific limits such as on me but not in my mouth, swallow it or not. Even if one can express the desire to explore it there might be a thin line between having a limit expanded to uncover a hidden desire and disgust. I'm sure to some extent it depends heavily on feelings about who you are with. I know that the hint of the piss smell can be an aphrodisiac. The requisite feelings for Kyle and the level of innocence about it were elements of the story...So, I think you handled it masterfully. I think he would be into all Kyle's scents and his desire to please would be strong as they continue to experiment. So I hope these continue and grow as the story progresses. Good read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Way too soon

The pace of this is what I’m finding unrealistic. The first chapter seemed pretty real and even the second one where there was a bit of role play but then stopped for more regular stuff between a newly gay and straight set of friends. But things got really accelerated in Ch 3. Sex while sleeping (non consensual) is risky but then rapid introduction of rimming, piss play and whatever the hell this blumpkin is all seemed way too premature. There is so much typical stuff they haven’t done that the extreme kinky stuff just seemed unrealistic and far fetched. I’m glad to hear this won’t be part of future chapters.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoe5 months ago

I love your writing and glad you introduced drinking piss. I am into that with the right person. And that usually leads to sex. Hope anal is coming soon, and maybe kissing?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous