All Comments on 'Kyle Ch. 09'

by jdylanh9

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

This story seems incomplete. Maybe it's too private for you to share, but I would've liked to know what Kyle (Keith's) reaction was to your breaking up with him was.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
very honest and real

thanks for sharing

SexySquishySexySquishyabout 12 years ago
As always

Great stories!!! I hope there are more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Nice

But could you please if it is not to painful write about the break up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

It feels incomplete not hearing how the conversation went that let him know it was over. Are you still best friends?

jdylanh9jdylanh9about 12 years agoAuthor
The Ending

So, I don't want to write and post another story to tell people how the break up actually went. I didn't realize so many people would want to actually know. Here goes: it went badly. There was swearing and throwing shit. Keith moved out immediately. He actually changed colleges at the semester. He said he never wanted to see or speak to me again and we have never seen or spoken to each other since. I did hear from a mutual friend he got married (to a woman) about 3 years after we broke up. I haven't heard a single thing about him since that. I was not invited to wedding in case you were wondering. I wonder sometimes if he thiks about me the same way I think about him. I can honestly say I am not in love with him anymore - it took a long time but I do still love him in a way that is special to me. It drives my boyfriend crazy that I have a bunch of pictures of Keith and I together. I have taken all of them but one down and put them away, but I hate to take the last one down. I figure if my boyfriend officially moves in one day I will take it down.

randaltrirandaltriabout 12 years ago
glad you're happy, but man, I feel bad for you

yeah, I can imagine the "spiritual"presence of your ex would be hard for your boy to handle, but good story. keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I loved this series!

The relationship between you and Kyle(Keith) sounded so amazingly beautiful. I cried reading this last story. I felt my heart was breaking with yours. It also makes me extremely sad knowing that you guys do not speak anymore. I hope you can speak to each other again at least once one day. Thank you for sharing this beautiful and heart wrenching stroy of your first love. It must have been difficult at times to write at times but I truely admire you for sharing it with us. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
real

I love ur story, there was no rainbows and dancing unicorns but real life situations that feeling were u think u have every thing u could ever want but win u look outside u realize ur just settling just grateful. I guess .. if that makes any sense to u well any way I loved it 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thank you

Thank you for a wonderful story that really touched me and reminded me of a time in my life many years ago. The emotions you expressed were very tangible. I felt as though I were right there with you throughout, thanks for sharing.

lonleylucaslonleylucasabout 11 years ago
i love this story also

i was also curious if you 2 are still friends

wilnardwilnardabout 11 years ago
Wow

Wow this was a sad story but a great saga you made s smile,laugh, and cry I say you did an awesome job. Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I'm heartbroken...I would've given anything in the world to have a guy like that next to me every day waking up. How could you have just cheated on him like that? He loved you so much and you went off to fuck some dumb twink instead..unfathomable. This is such a beautiful love story, but I just can't comprehend why you would ever jeopardize that relationship in the first place..god what I would've done to keep him if I were you..

burnie4434burnie4434almost 11 years ago

Loved the story. You are a great writer. It is too bad that you and Keith could not work things out, but best that you found out fairly early in your relationship. We all have needs and wants. Keep up the good work.

chiggamechiggameover 9 years ago
Bravo!

Very well written. It makes sense this is a true story because you tell it vividly. Its got the dimension and depth that real life has. Still you are gifted to be able to capture it and deliver it so clearly. I haven't really read this kind of thing in forever and I read the entire series in one sitting. You are a pro and I look forward to reading more of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Wow

This is one of the saddest stories I’ve read here. I still can’t comprehend how Kyle could love Levi so deeply (and he clearly did), be so sexually connected to him from the very start, yet be so unwilling to even try to suck or be fucked. It’s completely unfathomable that he’d take a bullet or cut his dick off for Levi but wouldn’t even try to meet Levi’s sexual needs. Sure he said he couldn’t from the start, but he wasn’t in love at that time and deeply committed to them as a couple then. Their connection drastically deepened in the months that followed and it seems fictional (although I know this is a true story) that Kyle’s willingness and desire to please Levi and share their love couldn’t change too. I’m also so surprised that after 10 chapters, we were robbed of the actual breakup and an epilogue. I know the author summarized it in a comment but that’s not even close to the same. It’s ironic that this relationship ended this way, and the story recounting it (in which the author clearly invested in emotionally and wrote despite his current BF’s wishes) ended in the same way - abrupt and without a willingness to “close the deal.” But all of this was apparently 7 years ago. You have a new boyfriend that you seem to love so now focus on him, put Kyle memories and pictures away for good, and make sure your new guy doesn’t feel second-best to your ghost feelings of Kyle. Kyle’s your past - unquestionably not your present - and clearly not your future. Make this current guy the true love of your life or you’ll lose him too.

DonksterJDonksterJalmost 3 years ago

Wow.... I love this story as it describes the level of sexual tension, lust, adoration & coming from being best friends too.

I can truly understand loving someone so much even though they felt they couldn’t return the sexual side & why after so long it breaks down.. If I had the ability to write a story I’d explain my first two relationships as being the bottom & only the first one would blow me, the 2nd one, the only man I’ve ever truly fallen in love with, moved in with would only let me top him the once.... it didn’t last due to other reasons, but being an incredibly sexy older top was never going to keep me forever....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Don't usually comment because I can't be brief but I'll give it a shot. It was a shit sandwich and there's no good side to a shut sandwich you just have to take big bites and choke it down. Glad that you're man enough to not blame your man because there's plenty of blame to go around. The biggest that I'm pretty sure you got was that you can't get around consent. We all have had issues of confusion regardy who we are but taking away someone's choice then hoping things will work out never works. The thing is you hopefully learned from this and not make the same mistakes. Listen to your new guy. Some things are to precious to share. Be guided by him. Hopefully you chose well this time. Relationships are like a restaurant meal. You go to a place with a good reputation and make the best choice you can but sometimes what you ordered isn't what you want. Know yourself so you can know what you want and order exactly what you want remembering that "a thing of beauty is a joy, till sunrise and ordering all meat and no carbs is great but will leave you constipated. Good story with signs of personal growth. Sometimes that's the best you can do.

the Dad(but not your Dad so so take what works and dump the rest.😋

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hated the ending wish I’d never red this story. Levi was so luck to please a man like Kyle, and most of the story he was happy to do so, said all he wanted was to please Kyle, very unfair him cheating, the selfish bastard..

AllthewayHollowayAllthewayHollowayabout 2 years ago

First loves - teen romances burn hot, bright, and fast I guess. The parts that didn't seem wholly believable I can easily think the author took a few liberties with the retelling of the situation. I have met many men who were incredibly specific about what they would do sexually so Kyle's refusal to bottom or blow is not surprising to me. This happened about 20 years ago now and they grew up rural - it's not at all surprising Kyle would have these sexual hangups but still love Levi. Levi is taking a beating in the comments for the "cheating" that is a little unfair to me. He kind of cheated - but again - 18 year olds off the farm for the first time in a weird homosexual relationship that went from 0 to 100 in a month is a lot to handle. I'm sure both their heads were spinning constantly. Sad story, but pretty hot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous