Kyle - Martini Date

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We found an empty booth just off the dance floor but before we could sit down Monica asked Kyle if she could borrow me for a minute to go to the Ladies room. Kyle jokingly said something about how he did not need me back for thirty-five to forty-five minutes. That earned both of us a knowing expression from her.

We both entered the ladies room, and continued our conversation in adjoining stalls. I confessed I blew Kyle in the car and Monica admitted she hates giving head. Moving to the mirror I told her, I felt bad for Neil, because there is nothing like a slow blowjob ending with the woman swallowing his seed. Monica stuck her fingers in her mouth faking that she was gagging herself.

"So if Kyle isn't your boyfriend are you guys just playing around or what's your status?" Monica asked as she touched up her lipstick in the mirror.

"Have you heard of a Stag and Vixen relationship?" I asked. Monica gave me a knowing look and I confessed to her that Kyle likes to watch, but it gives me the opportunity to experiment with other guys a little bit.

We finished messing with our hair and set out to find the guys, not an easy task as this club is dark except for the flashing DJ lights and the reflection from the disco ball. The music was popular tunes cranked up to 140 beats per minute with a techno flair added to it. You could feel the woofer thumping in your gut, and I loved it.

"Monica leaned into my ear and said this would be great music to fuck to, would it not?"

I imagined Kyle coming up behind my ass as I kneel on his sheets while I prop myself up on my elbows to improve the angle as Kyle pulls on my hips as his cock thrusts into me with the beat, thump, thump, thump. Our skin on skin slapping Intune with the beat;

I was pulled out of my mini daydream when Monica pulled on my arm, she found the guys.

I really was not much of a dancer but I enjoyed watching people, not in the creepy way. A couple of guys dancing caught my eye, obviously a couple they were really good dancers. I blame the alcohol because when the DJ announced they were going to do a line dance I allowed Monica to drag me out of the dance floor. It was actually a lot of fun, we did the Cha-Cha, the Electric slide, and then the music shifted to a Lil John song. Monica started grinding on me, so I played along and began gyrating my ass against her. Neil and Kyle saved us from any more embarrassment when the music shifted to a couples dance no doubt from the request of one of the guys.

It was a nice slow song from a popular movie, Kyle was holding my right hand, and his left was in the small of my back. He was holding me so close I found it more comfortable just to lay my head on his chest. About half way through the song, I caught a glimpse of Monica and Neil in the same dance position as us. The DJ played two slow songs in a row and about halfway through the second song Kyle had his hand planted firmly on my ass and whispered that he couldn't wait for tonight and suggested we go home. After the song ended, we hesitated on the dance floor for a little while, still swaying to the last chorus of the song then kissed before heading back to our table.

We chatted a little with Neil and Monica before excusing ourselves from the table, Neal and Monica said they were going to stay for a while longer so it was just Kyle and myself heading to the car. I was getting better at drunk walking in heels; Kyle only had to catch me a couple of times. Kyle continued to be the perfect gentleman and held the car door as I slid into the passenger seat.

Once we were on the expressway I asked: "what do you think about not wearing condoms when you and I have sex?" Kyle put his hand on my leg and said he would enjoy that very much. It was a moot point as Kyle normally broke the condom and I knew how much he hated them, most uncut guys do.

The ride back to his apartment seems like it took hours, but we made it back safe and sound, Kyle had been drinking seltzer water or pop all night as my designated driver, I on the other hand was anything but sober.

As he put the key in the door to his apartment, I stopped him asking if he was ready to take advantage of his drunk girlfriend. He laughed and guided me into his apartment. This is going to sound funny, but hearing the dead bolt engage on the apartment door it became real what was going to happen and what was going to be expected from me over the next 48 hours. It is like sitting on the roller coaster when the safety bar comes down and you hear that click when it locks.

Kyle never stopped kissing me and playfully biting my neck as he guided me backwards, down the hall of his apartment. He was pulling at my clothes and I pulled at his until there was a trail of clothes leading to the bedroom. I fell backwards onto the bed, watching Kyle unfasten his belt and dropping his pants between my spread legs. I sat up and helped him pull down his boxer briefs; his semi-hard cock eagerly greeted my hungry mouth. I quickly licked his balls and his shaft from top to bottom, watching it get harder with every movement of my tongue, just as I took his cock into my mouth he ordered me onto my hands and knees. I turned and centered myself on the bed on my hands and knees facing the foot of the bed. I looked up and admired myself in the mirror over Kyle's dresser; it was like watching a porn movie. Kyle goosed me with two fingers covered in lube, turning and thrusting inside of me then he applied what I hoped was a generous amount to his cock.

Kyle tossed a pillow in front of me and ordered me, not asked, ordered me, to put my head all the way down and keep my ass in the air. He spreads my knees farther apart to adjust my ass to the height he wanted, and then he placed his left hand in the center of my back and his other hand I could feel moving his cock up and down, between my cheeks. The head of his cock is not at my opening but I can feel the pressure, he is pushing with considerable force. His cock was pushing just below the opening when I moved to guide him to my hole, the arm in the center of my back forcibly pushed me back into the head down, ass up position. Kyle was being rough with me for the first time, and I was enjoying it. My mind went completely blank when his cock found its mark, he slammed into me with everything he had and gasped then swore and he took that as a license to try to kill my ass with his cock. Kyle's hands moved to my waist, just above my ass where he could pull himself into me and keep me still at the same time. I had the bead spread balled into my fists as I attempted not to be pushed over the end of the bed by his thrusts. Every time a moan escaped from my lips, he thrust into me twice as hard as before. I was being banged like a screen door in a hurricane.

After what felt like an hour he slowed down and lowered himself onto me and kissing the back of my neck, he whispered in a low growl, "mine, all of you belongs to me tonight." I nodded in agreement just before the assault on my ass resumed. Now I was starting to enjoy his cock being rammed into my and I was involuntarily grinding my ass every time he hilted me with his cock. Each time my grinding became disharmonious with his thrusts he would slap my ass. I found each slap more and more erotic as we continued to fuck. When I repositioned myself on my elbows my earrings began swinging to Kyle's rhythm making this fucking even more erotic than it was. Now I was trying to make little noises to cheer Kyle on but soon he slowed down and leaned forward again, this time he reached under me pinching and twisting my nipples. All of this was getting to be too much, the earrings swinging, playing with my nipples, all the while he was pressed against me and his cock was farther inside of me than any vibrator I had. Therefore, I started feeling my climax starting to rise and I pressed against him grinding myself against him while his cock was buried deep in my ass. Kyle knew what was happening and he was holding still, letting me chase my climax. My gyrations causing my prostate to be massaged by the monster occupying my body finally caught up with me and I began having an orgasm. My orgasms from being fucked are much more intense than anything I can have from oral or masturbation, and they last three times as long. Kyle was not fooling anyone; he held still and let me have my moment only to reap the rewards of my body's involuntary contractions around his cock. I could feel him slowly thrusting in and out as my body spasms contracted and released his cock.

Kyle resumed fucking me but slower this time. As his speed increased and I once again lowered my head onto the pillow and gave myself to him, I was done, but he needed to chase his orgasm. I knew he was using my body now but it was ok, I was enjoying it. My earrings were really swinging back and forth, as his hips drove hard against my ass. "Huh! Huh! Huh! Huh!" I said in quick rapid successions to cheer him on, and it was working. His thrust became harder and inside of me, I could feel he was getting sharper, not larger, and I could feel his thrusts hitting what Kyle would feel as "the bottom". Just as I was about to complain Kyle pulled me back hard and I felt his body stiffen up against me. "I'm gonna cum in you," Kyle growled, then he pushed hard into me and with each breathy Ah! Ah! Ah! That came out of Kyle I could feel his cock pulsing inside of me, I knew he was filling me with his seed and it felt good knowing I was doing that for him.

Kyle did not pull out right away, he collapsed on top of me, and we rolled onto our sides with him still inside of me. Kyle rubbed my back as his cock slipped out. "Good girl," he purred. "Very good girl, Leigh."

After a few moments, we got up and went into the bathroom to clean up a little and I warned him I had to remove my make-up before bed. Kyle said he did not care; it was not all about the make-up or the wig. We laid back down in bed and I laid my head on Kyle's chest, both of us were very content with ourselves.

I peeked at my phone and I had four new messages from Brenda.

To be continued...

12