Kyle Near Tampa

Story Info
Cuban daddy bear from FL pleases young Virginia top.
1.5k words
4.46
2.8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers

Seems like I keep getting a thing for Central Floridians.

Kyle, this 64-year-old Latin, brown skinned versatile chub daddy caught my eye on one of the naughty sites as I read his profile and liked what I saw. His age preference was 50 and up, but I saw that plump ass and stout dick, and thought maybe he could still benefit from a meeting between us.

"Beautiful cock on a beautiful, young man," he said in response to my inquiry, as he gave me his phone number and I'd call him later that Saturday afternoon.

"You do know I'm only 40, and live in Virginia," was the first sentence I said to him when he picked up the phone.

"And, Sailor," he said. "I might've placed my range on the site, but I like what I like papi, and I like you," he said.

I sent him more photos of myself in the nude, with my dick raging and showing my ass where I bent over to touch my toes.

"So what you're telling me is that you, too, are Mr. Versatile," he said.

I wasn't stating that directly but I wasn't closed to him entering me, as he carried a nice sized sausage furled in some foreskin, but with potential to be raging hard from what I could see. Plus, I was a big fan of older men for the simple fact they know how to have fun, be nasty, and just enjoy the moment, as older men in my personal opinion are more horny and truly know how to go for the jugular, and receive the same.

"Sailor boy. What's your rate, I can't see your photo on Facebook clearly," he said of me donning my dress blues uniform. "And you got gold hash marks? Being a good boy in the service, I see."

I had my moments of being a good Sailor, but was bad when the clothes came off.

"I'm good even when I'm bad," I told him.

"And bad when you're good, I know the overused statement, mijo," he said to me. "When you gonna swing that dick and ass my way, Mr. Player?"

"I gotta be a player, eh," I asked as we bantered back and forth.

"Let's see, you're talking to a former boiler tech first class that's got some sea stories, that went and retired from the Army, and well, you've got a nice cock and juicy ass mijo, but a pretty face to match. You're definitely a leap frog," he added.

Surely I was single, yet taken aback a little of that statement as I didn't want to be recognized as a big whore.

"Dude, you met me on a hookup site. A hookup site, Travis," he said, emphasizing the latter.

He was absolutely right though I didn't want to admit it. His correctness triggered me eyeing flights, and I'd book one from Norfolk going straight to Tampa on a Friday morning.

"You come down here for a weekend, and you might not wanna leave," he said to me. "Quiero hacerte chorrear, papa."

I learned what he said in Spanish and started squirming in my chair. We hung up the phone and I made arrangements to get to the airport and back once I returned, then Friday morning came as I was at Norfolk International long before the sun came up, preparing to board my 7 a.m. flight. I texted Kyle once I was sitting on the plane, and he responded.

"Put your headphones on," he told me.

I hooked the phone to my headphones via Bluetooth and hit play on a video os snippets of him action, with one part showing him taking turns sucking off two other, big black cocks, another of him bent over getting banged hard from behind, and another of him in a "sandwich," in which he was fucking a younger, chubby bottom while getting his ass torn out by some muscular dude. I wanted to loosen my belt to open my fly as my dick was stone, but then the flight attendant percame around to let us know to put electronics in airplane mode, and prepare to take off for the two and a half hour trek to Tampa. I fell asleep and would awake to a rugged landing at Tampa International, and rain as a storm passed through. I grabbed my phone to see that Kyle sent me a message.

"Welcome to Florida, sexy. I'm already at the house, waiting patiently for you to drop by and drop off this cock for the weekend," he said.

Kyle still lived an hour from the airport, so I rented a car and made my way to him, parking in front of his home that was near the water, noticing his front door was wide open. I ran through the yard and into the door, then shut it behind me as I heard what sounded like men moaning. I followed the sound and would find Kyle bent over, his ass facing the door, and a television that was playing gay porn.

"I've never played with someone while porn was on," I told him, as my dick was swinging hard.

"Today's your lucky day, papi," he said.

I stripped and placed my face between his big ass cheeks, and landed my tongue on his stretched funnel as he'd been fucked by some massive cocks in the past. I still managed to inflict some pleasure as I let my tongue jostle inside of him, giving him the thick of it at the base to make him moan and shiver, and curse me in Spanish.

"Talk your shit," I told him as his ass was sweet, as in tasting like mango. "You drank some juice, or rubbed your ass in edible lube?"

He laughed when I asked that, so I took my right pointer finger and started fingering him, clamping down on his prostate every third or fourth stroke.

"Look at that milky hole," I told him as he came from his hole.

I turn into a monster whenever a man jizzes from his hole as that let me know he was thoroughly enjoying what I was doing to him. The more I poked, the more he grimaced and whimpered, and creamed, as I became addicted.

"Youuuuuuu gotta give me that cockkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk," he yelled.

I was wearing him out early for teasing me the way he did, and I'd up the ante once I began licking away at his hole as it looked like whipped cream leaking from him. After five minutes of licking him, I reached around so we could kiss, and he could get a taste of himself.

"Gimme tu pinga," he said to me.

I climbed on the bed fully, remaining on my knees as he turned around to lay on his back. I leaned forward perfectly as my dick made it to his lips, and my lips landed on his cock as he, too, was throbbing. We acted out a '69,' but I couldn't concentrate as Kyle had the perfect suction, and had a tongue that was long enough to where he reached my balls while still clamping on my dick.

"You gotta suck me, baby," he said.

He was being funny for he knew no guy could match him when in a '69,' with him, because Kyle was superb in giving head. He took a break from sucking my dick to suck my balls, with that tongue of his massaging my spheres even as they were fully in his mouth. I could only stroke his cock as he continued tasting me, seemingly enjoying it as he moaned louder.

"We gon' have to fuck each other," I said, as I was in awe of his cock.

"Not until you fuck me first, and that's after you give me my first two loads," he said.

Kyle kept tugging my dick with his lips, and twirling his head in the process as I could barely hold on.

"Damnit, that feels so good," I told him.

I thought about the fact I had to fly 600 plus miles to truly get off, and get off by great company. I'd find out later that Kyle was one sweet man, that on the surface he was the biggest freak, but in the depth of things, he would give you the shirt off your back. I'd learn he could cook, too, and was a big family man that believed in putting smiles on faces. He had my face in despair as he had me close.

"Kyle, papi, you gon' make me shoot," I said.

He became relentless in sucking and it happened, with me moaning like a little bitch as never before did a climax feel as good. He managed to swallow every drop, and I had the feeling to return the favor so I gobbled his thick, Latin cock until he shot his load in my throat.

"Tell you right now, we gon' have a good time," he said to me afterwards.

We got up for a meal, then came back to the house to remain in the nude, listening to music, drinking, sucking and fucking, and just being free.

To be continued
\

tchina85
tchina85
125 Followers