Kyle Shares Me Pt. 01

Story Info
I start down the path to be a Vixen to a Stag.
2.7k words
4.61
6.5k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi, I am Leigh, a Crossdresser (CD), Caucasian, 68" tall, women's size 8 or 10 depending on the brand, green eyes, and shoulder length hair. I have always had soft facial features. My stories are more of a diary entry than a novel. They actually happened but I changed the places and names.

This story continues from Kyle_Martini_Date...

I was sleeping so well when the silent alarm on my phone woke me up. I had to get up before my boyfriend, so I could apply makeup and do the other things needed so I looked like a gurl. I was on my left side with Kyle spooning me; I could feel his package tight against my ass with only the fabric of my spandex nighty separating us. Kyle's right arm wrapped around me and his hand was unconsciously squeezing my left boob in some response to a dream he was having.

As I lay there, wearing a full body black spandex slip, very content with my situation. I had a boyfriend and I slept the night with him, in his bed. The sheer magnitude of that concept was mind-blowing. Before I slipped out of bed, I took a selfie, just my eye and top of my head with a half-naked Kyle spooning me. However, I had to get up so I set my elbow on Kyle's chest and gently applied pressure until he released me and rolled onto his back. I remained motionless listing to his breathing until I was satisfied; he was still asleep, I then slipped out of bed and headed to the bathroom.

Once I had completed the regiment that helped make me look like a girl I headed back to the bedroom. I slipped back into bed with just my black training bra, no inserts, and an oversized nightshirt. I thought Kyle was still asleep, but as I got back in bed, he grabbed me and pulled me on top of him. Kyle was running his hand on my side and ass telling me how beautiful I was, I could feel his morning wood rubbing against me. I leaned down and kissed him, soon I felt his tongue inside my mouth. Kyle pulled the nightshirt off me, undid my bra, and cast it aside, and then he pulled me towards him so he could suck my left nipple into his mouth while squeezing my right nipple in his free hand. It felt absolutely mind-blowing, arousing, and painful at the same time, I moaned softly in response.

Not to be out done I slide down his body and licked and nibbled at his nipples until he pulled me back up to kiss some more. The more we kissed the closer he pulled my hips towards his cock. I was not ready to give it up, just yet. He moved me around, started kissing my neck, and reached between us to apply lube to his cock. Now I let him maneuver my ass over his waiting cock, I reached down to guide it into me. He was really hard and it poked at my insides as I sat up upon it and I began grinding myself on his member, my hands on his chest to keep me balanced. Kyle bent his knees so he could trust into me, so I lifted up, spread my cheeks, and settled back down onto his cock, allowing it to go that much deeper into me. I was starting to feel it, I was going to cum, I started chasing my orgasm by grinding my ass on his cock, riding him like my stallion. I had my eyes tightly closed when it happened, spilling onto Kyle's stomach the results of my orgasm.

I looked down at him, my poor stallion, he dipped his fingers into the mess I left, not a lot but he was smiling. I was catching my breath as I apologized; he shook his head and said it was ok. With that, he tossed two pillows onto the bed next to him and rolled me onto my back with him on top of me, the pillows give me just the right height and angle for Kyle to penetrate me missionary style.

Looking down my stomach watching Kyle lift my legs into the air and maneuver himself into position was dreamlike. His broad chest and small waist, it was dreamlike watching him maneuver himself between my thighs. I felt very feminine for that moment, until he found his mark and with one smooth motion, Kyle was balls deep inside of me. My stomach muscles strained against the shock of feeling so full so fast. He lowered himself so his arms were on either side of my head and the top of his thighs were holding mine towards me and in the air so his thrusts had unlimited access to my body. His chest consumed most of what I could see, but I knew his eyes were closed; chasing what he wanted his orgasm.

Having a man fuck me in the missionary position, was erotic and at the same time euphoric, because I felt like I was being treated like a woman. I put my hands on his sides and made a mental note of where I was and the rhythm of his body against mine. I wanted to remember every detail.

"I want you to cum inside me Kyle; I want to feel every moment." I whispered.

Kyle slowed down to a steady rhythm and even kissed me on the lips before resuming his thrusting and fucking me for everything he had. Kyle's monster cock fucked me a few times in the last 24-hours and I was a little tender here and there so I involuntarily let out a moan and a mew here and there, which encouraged Kyle to fuck with an effort you only see in porn movies.

Soon he tried to force even more of himself into me and then he held still, every muscle in his chest tightened and he held his hips firmly against my hips, I knew he was coming inside of me. I reached down and pulled my legs closer to my body for him. After he was done, we laid in bed holding each other.

"What do you suppose happens to my seamen?" Kyle asked as he traced his fingers down my side and across my stomach.

"My body absorbs it, and recycles it into hormones or whatever it needs from it, why do you ask?" I said.

"I like having you here when I wake up." Kyle said, ignoring my last question.

"But you are ok with me and another guy doing something?" I asked after a long moment of silence.

"Yes, I am." Kyle responded.

"And you want to watch?" I asked.

"Yes, and you'll do that for me?" Kyle asked.

"I'll be your vixen if you'll be my stag. No external sex without the other's consent." I affirmed.

"It's a deal and to seal the deal." Kyle said as he rummaged through the nightstand drawer. He produced a pair of brass rings; one with a flowery detail in the middle, somewhat feminine. The other more masculine, not an expensive pair, something he found at a flea market but a symbol of a promise.

"We should get up and dressed." I said. "We can't lay in bed and fuck all day; I need a little time to recover."

"I'm ok with lying in bed all day." Kyle called after I got up.

I put on a tight long sleeved black, ribbed turtleneck tee and a checkered grey mini skirt over dark flesh tone semi-opaque crotch less pantyhose. I tucked into my spandex full panty gaff and finished it off with just above the ankle boots with a 2" heel. Post birthstone earrings and a fox head neckless with matching birthstone. My "enhanced" 36c chest made the tee look amazing if I say so myself. Kyle was already on his phone texting when I emerged from the bedroom, his laptop open on the coffee table in front of him.

Kyle lowered his phone and informed me Johnny, one of Kyle's IT friends, was going to stop over and look at his laptop, which was not connecting to the internet. I did not think anything of it; Kyle asked if I would make a pot of coffee set things up for our guest. I knew Johnny, he was a regular at the clubs hosting the gurl night out for the transgender population here in town, he thought of himself as quite the ladies' man. The other girls' liked the attention he gave them but I could not think of anyone that went home with him. Johnny reminded me of a young S. L. Jackson with hair.

Kyle buzzed Johnny into the apartment building and let him in to the apartment, he was very excited to see me and had to fawn over me and complement my outfit. Johnny was never dressed poorly; he was always in office casual or GQ casual as he called it. I brought out cookies and coffee while the boys chatted and messed with the temperamental laptop.

Once the laptop was again online, Johnny and Kyle were reclined on the L-shaped sectional couch. I found a spot at the lounger section, the seat with the large ottoman.

"Well that's it, now there is the issue of payment." Johnny declared with a smile on his face.

"Leigh, would you kiss Johnny?" Kyle asked as nonchalantly as one would ask for a napkin.

"Excuse me?" was all that came to mind.

"I want to watch you kiss Johnny." Kyle insisted.

I moved closer to Johnny, I was nervous but he was not. Johnny swooped in; his hand brushed the hair away from my face as he held the back of my neck and pulled me into his lips. There was a rush of excitement in this; Kyle was maybe 6 feet away and it felt dirty, Kyle was using me as barter to fix his laptop, I was all in. As we made out Johnny began kneading my breasts as his tongue began exploring the inside of my mouth. I stole a glance at Kyle to see his reaction and other than shifting positions now and then, he seemed very entertained.

Johnny asked me to lay across his lap. He said he wanted to look at that ass he has been admiring in the clubs. Flattered I lay there letting him run his hand across and up and down my spandex panties.

"This is one nice ass you have gurl." Johnny said softly

"It's a shame that you teased me all these years in the clubs. Never letting Johnny sample this fine ass." Johnny said as his hand came down on my bottom.

Johnny's right hand held the back of my neck down when I jumped with the first smack. Then he smacked my ass again, this time with a little more force. I winced and tried to look at Kyle but Johnny's hand on the back of my neck stopped me.

"Oh is this the first time you've been spanked little girl?" Johnny asked.

"Yes." I said

"Would you like me to stop?" Johnny asked as he swatted me again.

I did not answer I winced but kept quiet. Johnny swatted me another dozen times; each delivered a quick sting but no real harm.

"Please stop." I pleaded. My bottom had to be a bridge cherry red by now.

"Are you going to tease me in the club any more little gurl?" Johnny asked.

"What?" came out of my mouth and his hand swatted my ass again making me wince.

"Say, what, one more time." Johnny said.

"No, I won't tease you in the club anymore." I pleaded.

"I don't believe you. Suck my dick until I believe your story." Johnny ordered.

"What?" I understood my mistake as soon as it left my mouth. This time his hand came down swiftly on the back of my thigh. I could feel the heat rising off the area he hit.

"Please put your cock in my mouth, Johnny, just don't hit me again." I pleaded.

Johnny let me up and I knelt obediently next to him on the couch as Johnny exposed his cock for me.

"Have you ever been with a black man little girl?" Johnny asked as he guided my head into his lap.

My lips were less than an inch away from his cock when he paused to allow me to speak. "No, but I've fantasized about it a lot." I shamefully replied. It is true; I have wondered what it would be like, not because he was black, but because he was Johnny. That fine line between confident and arrogant can be a powerful aphrodisiac.

Johnny's cock was like his personality it was straight and to the point. I slowly licked the shaft, until the whole thing was shiny and then I slowly took each of his balls into my mouth. Slowly rolling them around in my mouth and letting them slip out of my lips. I was licking his cock again when Johnny said, "You're doing a great job sweetheart, and now let me feel that sweet throat of yours."

Johnny was only five or six inches long because I was able to let his cock slip past my lips until his balls touched my chin. I let his cock slip from my lips and I quickly caught it with my tongue and lowered my head down again until his balls touched my chin. I tried to get a rhythm going, bobbing my head up and down, I gaged now and then but for the most part I was able to keep a good rhythm.

"I'm." Johnny's voice failed him as I was pumping my mouth up and down his cock.

He lifted my head off his cock, pulled me to him, and kissed me, as he placed a neon green condom on his cock, smoothing it out down his shaft.

Johnny got up and positioned behind me, and ordered me to take off my spandex panties; he was going to mount me right in front of Kyle. Johnny said something about fucking my fine ass as he plunged into me, both hands on my hips while he fucked me hard. I moaned like a little sissy, my ass cheeks and back of my thighs were still tender from the spanking I got and Johnny's hands were in the same spots Kyle held me last night when he fucked me so hard. I was so wet from last night's and this morning's fucking you could hear how wet I was two apartments away.

I was sore, otherwise I would not have noticed Johnny inside of me, so I raised my hips and got a better position on my knees hoping Johnny would move his hands off those tender spots on my hips

"Dam bitch likes the cock, don't you my little vixen?" Johnny sneered between thrusts.

Johnny put his hands on my shoulders to pull me into him during his final five minutes of fucking; then a few determined strokes and he came. Johnny held me there, mounted on his shaft like a trophy until he softened enough to slide out, leaving the condom sticking out of my ass.

I was not even recovered enough to stand when Johnny finished dressing and headed for the door.

"I think we are even on the computer work, but if you have any more issues let me know." Johnny said to Kyle as he headed towards the door.

"And I look forward to seeing your cute little ass in my club young lady." Johnny said to me as an afterthought, as if he forgot whom he just fucked.

"Fucking prick." I mumbled as I walked carefully to the bathroom to remove the condom, thankfully, all of his cum was still in the tip, but there was a lot and took a little effort to remove it. Gaud I was sore.

I fixed my make-up and cleaned up; straitening my clothes, I came back into the living room looking for my panties.

"That creep stole my spandex panties!" I cried to no one in particular.

I fell into the couch next to Kyle who put his arm around me, promising to buy me some new panties as he guided my mouth onto his waiting cock....

To Be Continued...