Making a Sissy Jock Pt. 01

Story Info
Mason has a friend that gets in his head and turns him out.
1k words
4.56
40.9k
64

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 05/27/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My life changed about a year after I was done college.

I'm Mason, or I was and I used to be a football jock all through high school and played all through college and after all that I kind of just never got picked up.

So...what do you do with a physical education degree?

Most guys taught gym or coached some places. Me? I got a massage job at a spa. There's just enough in my "sports degree" that taking a massage course was pretty easy.

And as a popular guy in my town and giving women massages well.

It was a good job, good tips, and even though I'm not supposed to... there's lots of sex.

I was not expecting Robin Stone.

He was a nerd that I went to school with and we really didn't interact much back then but I remember him as one of the perpetual loners.

Now I wasn't an asshole in school I was a jock but bullying, the whole social animal asshole thing just didn't work for me.

And it took me awhile to remember him.

He looked good, was in better shape than in school as I gave him a massage.

"I haven't seen you around Robin are you back here on business?"

"Not really, just decided to move back, help some family out now that I have the cash, find a guy I can turn into my sissy girlfriend."

Yeah seriously he said that...just like that, right out of the blue.

"A guy you can turn into a sissy girlfriend? What are you talking about?"

"Just that, sometimes guys make the best girlfriends and I want one."

"Why?"

"I had one in Thailand and there's nothing better, no better partner."

"Oh... sounds gay."

"Oh it's not, being daddy to a sissy is straight."

"Oh."

Well we didn't talk too much after that my head was spinning at the really weird brutal honesty really and my mind was trying to figure it out.

Robin was semi-hard when we were done and he had a pretty big dick on him under that towel.

And was I getting hard too?

He tipped me twenty past the massage. "See you again."

That talk stayed with me all day until I got home and looked up sissy stuff online.

Oh...

Oh I can see the appeal just reading posts and memes and sissy captions and maybe a half hour in I jerked one out.

And this is more than fetish porn.

It's more than two gay guys.

It's sissies and they seem to want to be that really bad and it's not just people into the porn of it.

I spent the weekend going down that rabbithole and on Monday I have Robin again as a client and I asked him how it's going and made small talk but I was hard the whole time and when we were done he was semi-hard under his towel again and he tipped me another twenty.

Before he left I asked. "Any luck finding your girl?"

"My sissy?"

"Uhm yeah."

"Oh I think so, she's shy yet, but I will make her my sissy girl soon enough."

The way he looked at me made me swallow and made my balls ache.

Other parts too that I didn't understand.

I couldn't shake it at all online, thinking of Robin meeting me, meeting me and somehow him turning me into his sissy.

It was so wrong, so taboo and it wouldn't get out of my head until I spent way too much time watching sissy porn and those hypno videos really trying, like trying and even like just hoping to feel the whole sissy gay thing hit me or something.

I tried all weekend home alone wanking and watching and even listening to it all to get that feeling I see them talking about.

I thought I'd never feel that click go off in me at all.

Then Robin showed up again for his appointment and I was hard and leaking and even shaking a little as I massaged him, touched him.

Then out of nowhere he rolled over and he was semi-hard under the towel and big.

"Go ahead you know, we both know who you are princess."

I...I faltered until Robin took my hand and put it on his big thick cock and I felt the power and the life in it.

I never ever thought I'd ever stroke another guys cock in my life but there I was and I was doing just that and drooling.

Well not drooling but my mouth watered to suck cock.

And jock or not I stopped being a man the moment I wrapped my lips around the head of his really big thick cock and tasted him.

Mason the football jock lost out to becoming a sissy cocksucker.

I sucked Robin's big thick cock like I was obsessed and all those memes and stories and things I looked up all on my own were telling my brain sucking cock was a point of no return.

I didn't care.

I didn't care it fit perfectly into every kinky expectation of what me sucking on a cock would be like and I tried getting as much of that beautiful monster in my mouth, into my throat without gagging and end up sucking and drooling and stroking it with my hands as the sissy factor overloaded my brain.

There was no going back.

And that me swallowing and drinking Robin's cum would change my brain forever.

It did.

It did or I did or the hypnos did or something all I know was I wanted more, I wanted all the cum Robin could feed me and even though I had no idea what I was really wanting my insides and my bottom phantom ached for him to fuck me.

And when he held my head in his hands as he came firing his thick creamy cun into my mouth.

I groaned, overloaded by excitement and came in my pants.

I came from sucking a man's cock.

Then when I was done, he was done and he kissed my cheek as he tipped me a fifty.

"My place, it's on my card tonight, you're staying the weekend so make plans. Oh and be smooth, and bring your own lingerie."

Then he leaned in and sexy whispered in my ear. "You're my sissy girl friend now, you're mine."

Then he left and I was left there sitting against the massage table horny enough to die and shocked right to my core.