Kyleigh's Mom Ch. 02

Story Info
Kyleigh's mom and Chris get together once more.
6.2k words
4.73
8.1k
14

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 03/18/2024
Created 02/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I watched his car until he drove out of sight. Yes, I know, they say it's bad luck. In my case, it was bad longing. I longed to see him turn around and come back to me. Yearned to feel his touch and taste his skin again. Hungered to be the aggressor with him, to take charge of his pleasure and give him what he'd just given me. I watched for a few seconds more after he turned the corner. He wasn't coming back. I knew he wouldn't. Couldn't. He knew that he couldn't be here when Kyleigh got home. And speaking of my daughter returning, I need to get my shower in before she walks through the door. I smell like sex. My bedroom probably smells of sex as well.

I stripped the linens off my bed and threw them in the wash. As I leaned forward and pressed the 'Start' button on my washer I flashed back to all the times my husband and I had sex in our laundry room back East. There's no sensation quite like riding your man's cock while he sits on the washer and it goes through its spin cycle.I need to save up some laundry for next Monday, I thought to myself with a grin.

Realizing Kyleigh would be home soon, I broke from my reverie and headed to my shower. As the water warmed, I grabbed a spray can of air freshener and walked through my bedroom, spraying as I went. The stuff is supposed to cleanse the air of odors. I wonder if that includes the smell of cum. If not for my daughter, I wouldn't be trying to rid my room of his scent. Those sheets would have stayed on my bed and I would sleep where he had laid. Until today, I hadn't realized how much I miss the touch of a man, the feel and taste of a cock, the exquisite release of an orgasm when you're stuffed full, and the thrill of feeling his seed slithering out of you.

I gave the water a final adjustment and stepped under the spray. My skin was still tingling with the thrill of what I'd done today, and I stood there letting the water run over me as I ran my hands over my skin. I closed my eyes and imagined he was here with me, our naked bodies touching. I imagined my hands were his as I caressed my breasts. I pinched my nipples, hard, harder! A moan escaped my lips and my knees started to buckle. I needed more of him.

Kyleigh's room is just on the other side of the shower wall, and I heard her there. She's home from classes. I became intentional about my shower now, soaping my body, and washing my hair. It still feels erogenous, but I have purpose now and I put the naughty thoughts out of my mind. When I finished, I toweled off and dried my hair. About then, Kyleigh pecked on the door.

"Mom? Can I come in?"

"Sure babe, come in."

"Hey. Why are you just now getting your shower?" she asked.

"Oh, I got so involved with what I was doing this morning that I just forgot about it."

"Wow, must have been exciting work?"

"Very," I said as I turned away from her to hide my blushing.

"How were classes today?" I asked, changing the subject.

"Okay, I like my Monday classes. It's Wednesday classes that suck."

"Well, I'm sure you're doing your best in all your classes."

"Your computer wasn't on the kitchen island like I expected," she said, trying to seem nonchalant.

"Oh, I decided to put it away before I took my shower. I got so much done already, I figure I deserve a break. I'll work a bit more after dinner."

Yeah, right. I got NO work done today. I need to work a few hours after dinner, and still, tomorrow is going to suck. I'll be backlogged all week, just because I needed to get laid. Of course, I don't regret it one bit. Next week is going to be the same, all because I need him. I need him to fuck me hard next week. I've had gentle, now I need to be used like a slut.Am I a slut? I wondered? I decide that I am not, because 'slut' implies I have many sexual partners. I only have one, and now that I've had him, I crave more.Fuck! Waiting until Monday is going to be HARD!

I fixed dinner while Kyleigh finished her homework. I hummed as I chopped vegetables for the stir fry I was making. My mood was much different from what it had been. It's amazing how much better you feel after getting laid. I'm sure that my brain is still swimming in oxytocin, that pleasure chemical responsible for the feeling of relaxation and reduced stress after a good cum. It's been so long since I've felt this way, and humming would be a dead giveaway if Kyleigh heard. She would know something was up since I haven't hummed in years.

She's probably not heard me humming since she was seven. Back then, Steve and I were trying to get pregnant again. We wanted a second child so Kyleigh would have someone once we were gone.

Back then we behaved like rutting animals. Sex four times a week was common, as was a pillow under my hips to keep his cum from draining out. Not only did we have sex frequently, it was great sex. Steve never failed to give me multiple orgasms, exhausting me every time. But something was missing.

I enjoyed having his cock in my mouth and loved the sense of power that comes with pleasing a man that way. Over the years I had spent hours with my lips and tongue roaming my husband's manhood, my eyes locked to his in a lustful stare. I learned to love the taste and smell of his seed, and the sounds he made when his release overwhelmed him.

But he never returned the favor, never let his tongue roam my folds. Not once had he kissed me with my scent on his breath. Not that I didn't ask for it. He just said that he didn't like it. I felt rejected, and a bit put out by his lack of effort. I sucked him off, swallowed his cum, and he couldn't even kiss my pussy? Really?

That was the one thing that bothered me about our marriage. We were in no way equals. He was the head of the household and he wanted things done his way. I was expected to do whatever it took to please him, but my needs and desires were always an afterthought.

It wasn't just in the bedroom where he behaved that way. Even in everyday life, he did what he wanted, and I was expected to take care of his needs. The house, our daughter, meals; all my domains. When I took a job outside the house I thought he would help me more. That didn't happen. I suppose in retrospect that a second child was a horrible choice.

After a year of trying to get pregnant, I went to my doctor. She ordered a slew of different tests and when the results came back, I was devastated. She discovered I have a clotting disorder that could result in a stroke, or worse, if I was to become pregnant again. After much discussion, Steve and I decided that I should undergo a tubal ligation, permanent sterilization. We had Kyleigh tested, and fortunately, she did not inherit the gene.

The next few months were a roller coaster of emotions for me. I underwent counseling for my mental health. The realization that I would never have another child, after trying so hard for a year, was devastating. It took me two years to work through counseling and get my life back on track.

My marriage never got back on track. Our sex life waned, and Steve became less attentive to me in general. It was as if Kyleigh and I lived together, but he was also in the house. Like a boarder, not truly engaged in our lives. We talked about it, but never really understood each other. We did agree that a change might do us good, and you know what happened then.

So here I am, having a fling with my daughter's hunky young friend. Though I've only been with him once, I feel more alive, more sexually satisfied, than I have in years! I'm almost giddy, but I reigned in my feelings because I can't let Kyleigh know.

Over dinner we talked about her day, and how her first semester was going. Then, she changed the subject to her birthday party. She went on about how she loved the event, and how thankful she was to have me as her mom. She even told me details about losing her virginity to Adam. That surprised me a bit. Other than 'the talk', she had never spoken about sexuality with me, and every time I brought it up, she changed topics.

"It felt amazing when he came," she says, nearing the end of the conversation I assumed. "I could feel him pulse inside me, and for a moment I wished he wasn't wearing a condom."

"But...only if you were on birth control, right?" I asked.

"Oh, I don't know. Don't you think that we would have beautiful babies?"

"Kyleigh! You're too young to be getting pregnant! You only just lost your virginity!"

"Oh, Mom, Adam is so amazing. I know we should be together."

"How does Adam feel about this? I'm just worried about the decision you seem to be considering. Take it from your Momma, don't get serious with a man until you've sampled a few. I think we need to get you on birth control, but that doesn't mean you don't need to use condoms, particularly with college boys you barely know. Hard telling what he might have brought to college with him."

Chewing on her lip, she nodded in agreement. We cleaned up from dinner and thankfully the topic of sex didn't come up again.Whew! I dodged that bullet! I settled in at the kitchen island and did some work. Kyleigh watched some television and eventually went to bed. I worked a bit longer and then turned in for the night.

The remainder of the week went about as normal. No inquisition about sex, although I felt as if I was holding my breath just waiting for her to bring it up. By the time Friday rolled around, I finally breathed a sigh of relief. Of course, my relief was short-lived. Saturday came around and Kyleigh's friends showed up, including Chris and Adam.

Thankfully for me, Chris played it cool and didn't pay me any excessive attention. Unfortunately for Kyleigh, Adam didn't pay much attention to her at all. I expected as much, he had gotten what he wanted from her. It was difficult to watch her moping around but I knew it was a valuable lesson for her to learn.

Chris had proposed a threesome with him and Adam, but I knew that couldn't happen. Adam impressed me as the type of guy that would brag, and that risked getting back to Kayleigh. No DP for mom when one of the cocks had been inside my daughter.

I initially thought that Chris and I might be through, he was so nonchalant around me. Then, when I was bent over getting ice from my freezer, I felt someone grab my hips and press against my ass. It was Chris.

"Mmm, sweet Sofie, I've been thinking about you all week. I never thought I'd be so hooked on an older woman."

I stood and leaned my back against his chest.

"I never expected that a man half my age could be so addictive, but here you are."

"Are we going to get together on Monday," he asked as he nibbled on my ear.

"God yes, I need you--what was it you said, on 'many surfaces and in many positions'?"

He laughed softly in my ear. "You've been neglected for too long. Lucky for you I have the energy, and the desire, to take care of you. Same time?"

"Yes."

"Wear nothing but your robe. I don't want to waste any time."

"Hard and fast? Is that what you plan?"

"That's what you need, isn't it?"

I nodded and laid my head back on his shoulder. For now, I was in a world where it was just the two of us. He kissed my neck and let his hands wander over my breasts. My nipples were already hard, and when he took them between his fingers and gave them a tweak I gasped. It felt as if they might break off. He slipped away, leaving me aching for more when we heard Kyleigh hollering for me.

Sunday night came and I couldn't sleep. I lay in bed thinking about Chris, reliving our first time together. My fingers tickled my nipples and teased my clit. I knew what I was doing would only delay sleep, but I was so worked up.Maybe a good cum will help, I thought. So I rubbed my clit a little harder and soon I was soaking wet. I slipped a finger inside my sex, then another. Soon I was shaking and softly moaning, trying to be quiet so Kyleigh wouldn't hear me. The cum did me good. Soon I drifted off to sleep.

Monday morning, as Kyleigh and I got ready for our days, was normal enough, and once she left I set up my laptop on the kitchen island and worked for a couple of hours. It felt odd, working in my robe with nothing underneath. "Nothing but your robe," those were Chris' instructions. Time passed quickly, and soon it was nearing eleven. I logged out of my computer and used the bathroom, primping in front of the mirror as I walked past. I heard the doorbell ring and was a little surprised at the sudden sense of anticipation I felt.

I opened the door and Chris stepped inside, closing and locking it behind him. He wasted no time. He kicked out of his shoes, his T-shirt came off, and then his athletic shorts and boxers. In a matter of seconds, he was naked, his cock pointing at me. Next, he tugged at the belt holding my robe closed. A few seconds later, we were both naked. We grasped each other, our lips met in a passionate kiss. His hand reached for the back of my neck, holding me still as he poured out his desire. My mind went blank, I hadn't been kissed this passionately in years, and I find few things in this world are as potent as kisses. I wanted to devour him, I needed to have him devour me. My body lit up like a Fourth of July party, and all he'd done was kiss me. Our hands began to roam. Mine ended up wrapped around his shaft, no surprise there. One of his was on my ass, and the other was between my legs, softly stroking my lips.

"Needy?" he asked when he sensed the dampness between my lips. I'd been horny all morning, and his touch sent an all-consuming feeling radiating through me.

"Yes," I hushed, "I need this." I squeezed his cock and tugged at it. "The first surface is the washing machine."

I took his hand and led him to the laundry room. I had a load in the washer that I had stopped just as it began to drain from the wash cycle. I pressed the button to start it again.

"Up," I ordered and patted the lid.

He flashed an impish grin as he clambered onto the machine, and I followed right after. Grasping his shaft, I guided him to my entrance and sheathed him deep inside. My mind momentarily went blank as I settled down on him. I could not recall the last time I was stretched open like this. Maybe in college? Definitely never by my ex-husband. I slipped up and down him a few times and then the machine began to work its magic. I settled onto him again, and soon the vibrations of the machine carried through our bodies. His tip vibrated in my depths, and I was in heaven.

"Oh, fuck!" he groaned, "that feels amazing!"

"You should be me!" I purred. "Suck my nipples," I commanded, taking my tits in hand and offering them up like a meal on a platter.

He wasted no time latching onto one nipple and then the other, laving and sucking. His fingers circled the other one. He backed off one nipple and blew his warm breath over it, sending a surge through me, and then he switched to the other. Soon we were both moaning.

"Don't you dare cum!" I warned him.

"Fuck, Sofie! How can I not? This feels amazing!"

Just then the machine's gyrations slowed. The spin cycle was complete.

"Damn, can we do that again?"

"Ah, ah, ah," I wagged my finger at him, "many surfaces, many positions."

I dismounted him and his cock plopped against his stomach. I slid off the washer, wrapped his cock in my fist, and slid my lips around his angry purple crown. He groaned in appreciation. I took him to the back of my throat several times while I caressed his sack, then slid my lips off him with a "pop".

"How long will you take to recharge if you cum?" I asked looking up at him from between his legs as I licked his shaft. His cock looked so powerful up close, veins running here and there, a bulbous head. Long and thick. The best cock I'd ever had.

"Are you offering to give me relief right now?"

"Maybe, but if you can't perform again this afternoon then you'll have to suffer the consequences."

"If you keep wrapping your lips around me like that, I'll get it up again, maybe a third time, but no guarantees."

"Fair enough, come with me," I said as I dragged him off the washer and led him by his cock over to the kitchen island.

"Fuck me," I ordered as I bent over and laid my tits on the cool marble countertop.

A chill ripped through me but was instantly replaced by an overwhelming heat when I felt him grab my hips and place his crown at my entrance. He wasted no time sliding into me, and I gasped at the suddenness of his invasion. The speed of his thrust was matched only by his leisurely withdrawal, leaving only his bulbous head inside me. I groaned as he slowly withdrew his shaft from between my lips and then thrust once again into my quivering tunnel.

"Jeez, Chris, you have a great cock."

"All the better to please you with, my precious Sofie."

If I was butter I'd be melted all over the countertop. "Precious Sofie", those words made my insides all warm. My Ex had never referred to me as 'precious' or 'sweet' the way Chris did.

"How is it you know so much about pleasing a woman, you even have a great sex-talk game."

"Do you really want to talk about this while I'm siding in and out of you?"

"Mmhmm, I groaned. "I want to know how you became such a pussy-pleaser."

He gripped my hips tightly, and as he slowly stroked my walls with his head, he told me the story.

"I turned eighteen last April, and after graduation, I got a job on a construction crew. The owner knew me from our work together for the high school drama club, building sets, and such. He knew I could handle all the tools they used. The crew was just beginning to build a house for a divorcee, they'd just broken ground. Being the low man on the ladder, I got all the heavy, shitty jobs, carrying blocks and bricks, moving shingles to the roof, and stuff like that."

"Mmm, that must be why you have such a killer body," I moaned.

"Yes, labor does a body good. Anyway, the homeowner was on-site, living in a travel trailer. She was around the site every day at least once. Sometimes she'd bring us cold drinks and snacks, or go get our lunch. She was a sweet lady, maybe fifty years old, and stacked. All the guys ogled her, talked about how they'd like to fuck her in every room of the house we were building."

"Sounds like a plan, I have seven rooms. Can you handle that?"

"Shush woman!" he said, and I felt his hand come down on my ass. I squealed and wiggled for him.

"Maybe not!" I giggled, then felt his strike my other cheek as he laughed.

"You want a good spanking? I've never done that before but I'm willing to give it a go."

"Not now, just fuck me and tell me your story."

"As you wish. So, she eventually took a liking to me. Enough so that the other guys noticed and started ribbing me about it. I took it in stride, I did enjoy her flirting. Anyway, one of the jobs at the end of each day was to put the larger tools away in the job box. Circular saws, levels, stuff the guys didn't carry on their belts. Another job for the low man on the ladder. She noticed that I was always the last one to leave the site, and one evening she came out in a low-cut, nearly see-thru blouse, shorts, and wedge heels. We talked, flirting madly with each other, and eventually, she invited me to her trailer. I wasn't a virgin by then, but I'd never been with a real woman before."

"Like me?" I probed.

"Exactly like you, my sweet Sofie. Her name was Elly, and over the remainder of the summer, I spent many an evening under her tutelage. Everything I know about pleasing a woman, I learned from her. She was an incredible instructor, talking me through various things, like how to eat her pussy, how to talk dirty. She would place her hand on mine and guide my fingers, teaching me how to caress a woman's breasts, how to curl my fingers and find her G-spot, how to moan into a woman's ear and give her the shivers. I eventually had my cock in every hole of hers, multiple times."

12