All Comments on 'Kyleigh's Mom Ch. 02'

by SofiaLaFrench

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Lumiere_AmieLumiere_Amie2 months ago

I suppose it had to end that way. At least her experience with Chris spurred her to look for love again. Beautiful, sexy story. I enjoy your writing and look at to your future works.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I wish I'd had a Sofie or an Elly in my life as a young man! Such a hot story.

STrentSTrentabout 2 months ago

What a follow up story. I really enjoyed this, and the dialogue back and forth really keeps you teetering on age throughout. What I think I like most about this, and the first part, is the way the first person dialogue narrates in a past tense way. It really makes us feel like we’re standing in the room, an observer/voyeur to the scene. The description of the sex on the marble was a real turn on. More like this please! 5*.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I love the backstory regarding how Chris came to be a skilled lover though he’s young. Older women make beautiful lovers!

TigersmanTigersmanabout 2 months ago

This series was fantastic! It's sad to see this series end but all good things do end whether we really want them to or not. Keep writing!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSofiaLaFrench@SofiaLaFrench
French girl at ❤️ though I’ve only visited. Dirty mind with a potty 🫦 here to release my inner dirty girl through my stories. Guys and Gals want me but I’m permanently attached. Monogamous with a kinky streak that my SO adores and encourages. Keep your advances out of my PMs, y...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES