Kyle's Mother-in-law Comes to Stay

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was now driving to work, with a big smile on my face. As soon as Alice had said that she was going out, I had looked across at Rose, and she had discreetly nodded in my direction. The meaning was obvious. Tonight, while her Daughter was out, we would be together again in her bedroom. It would start as a massage, but it would end up as something else.

I had intended to finish work at five, and be back home by six. But just after lunch, my boss gave me some urgent work to do. It had to be completed before I left for the day. At six o'clock it was done, but only by working my socks off. It was after seven when I eventually got home.

As soon as I was through the door, Rose was calling me.

"I'm in the kitchen."

I went straight to her.

"Sorry, I had to work late."

"That's OK, but what do you want first?"

I wanted her, but was she on offer?

She then gave me a cheeky grin, before speaking again.

"Coffee, my delicious lamb curry, or," then she paused, before adding, "Massage."

I had expected her to say 'me', but massage would do.

"I would like," then it was my turn to pause. "If it's not too much trouble," then I stopped again. That made her giggle.

"One of your world famous massages."

Her face was now beaming. My answer must have been the one she was hoping for.

When we got to her bedroom, I thought we would embrace straight away, then after passionately kissing, we would become lovers. However, as soon as we were in the room, she said, "Undress, then lie down on your front."

I looked at her. Her face was serious. When she had said massage, had she just meant that, and nothing else? I wanted more than that, and despite now not being as confident as I was when we were in the kitchen, I still believed that she did as well.

Then I had an idea, something that would put me in control.

"Last time you gave me a nice massage, don't you think I should return the favour?"

From the look on her face, what I had said, had surprised her. Then her expression changed. She was now smiling. Even before she spoke, I knew that it was a yes.

"That would be nice," then she gave me a look that was full of promise, before continuing with, "But be gentle with me."

That sent a shudder of excitement down my spine, and I was now imagining slowly pushing my big cock deep into her. If we did fuck, and I hoped that we would, I would of course be gentle at first, but it would inevitably end with me fucking her as hard as I could.

I looked away while she undressed. When she told me she was ready, I turned around to face her. I thought that she would be naked, but she still had her underwear on. However, what I was looking at was exciting me, and my cock was already stiffening. Her large breasts were squashed against the bed, but they spilled out at the sides, and her plump bottom, only covered by small panties, was a thing of beauty.

With trembling hands, I started to massage her. First her shoulders, but I was soon running my hands up and down her back. Then I stopped, so that I could unfasten her bra. As soon as my hands were on the strap, she tensed.

"When will Alice be home?"

Her mentioning Alice's name, had made me feel guilty, but I was ignoring it. It felt as if what was going to happen, was inevitable. I was being driven on by something that I couldn't control. It was lust. And, despite her being my Mother-in-law, I wanted her.

I glanced at my watch before answering her.

"Not for at least a couple of hours."

Now that she knew that we would not be disturbed, she relaxed, and I unhooked her bra. She then raised herself from the bed, just enough so that she could remove it. It wasn't long before she was flat on the bed again, but during the brief time that her breasts were exposed, I saw her nipple. I was now smiling. It was everything I had hoped it would be.

My hands were on her back again, but I was now slowly moving them to the sides, Inching towards the outline of her breasts. When I got there, I stopped. Up to now, everything had been suggestive, anything sexual had only been hinted at. If I was to move my hands further, it would be a declaration of my intent. I took a deep breath before continuing.

My first touch of them was brief. If she objected, then it could be explained as 'accidental'. But she didn't. What I got from her was a low sigh. It encouraged me to do it again, and this time it was obvious what I was doing. I was playing with her tits. I only had access to a small part of them, but it was enough to get me highly excited. I was now desperate to get to her nipples.

As I pushed my hands under her, she raised herself up. She was now resting on her elbows, and I was searching for her nipples. They were easy to find. Nice and thick. And were they even longer than Alice's? They might be.

I was now giving them the attention that they deserved. Firmly pulling on them, and rolling them between my fingers. And Rose was making a lot of noise. This wasn't going to end here, with just a quick feel. I wanted her pussy, and she was going to give it to me.

But when she suddenly lay down, trapping my hands, it looked as if it was all over. And then, seconds later, when she raised herself again, I knew that it was to release my hands. As I reluctantly removed them, I wondered what was going to happen now. Was I in trouble?

I imagined her saying to me, in a stern voice, "You took advantage of me."

That made me shudder. And would she tell Alice? Saying that her Mother had initially been willing, would just make it sound as if I was trying to talk my way out of it. I was about to say sorry, and plead for mercy, but she spoke first.

"It's time to massage my bottom."

I was now smiling, and my cock, that had been flagging since we had stopped, was back to its best. But how could I be sure that she wanted more than just a massage?

"And take my panties off."

That was confirmation that she did.

They were tight on her, and I had to stretch them to the sides as I pulled them down. As soon as she was free of them, she opened her legs. But I wanted them wider. When I put my hands on her thighs, and pushed them out, there was no resistance.

I was now admiring her pussy. I would get a better view of it when she turned over, but what I was seeing of it now, was enough to make me grin like an idiot, and my cock throb.

Her lips were a lot thicker, and longer, than Alice's. They were a nice mouthful. I couldn't see her clit, but I just knew that it would already be swollen, and that it would make her wild when I touched it. Her pussy was slightly open, revealing its pink interior. She then moved her legs, and it opened even more. My cock gained another inch.

"Kyle, I'm ready."

That woke me from my trance. I mumbled a quick, "Sorry," and it made her giggle.

My hands were now on her, but only on her bottom. I have a thing about them. I like them plump, with a bit of wobble. Hers was perfect. She had kept herself in shape, and I was now reaping the benefit of it.

As I continued pushing against it, she started moaning. It was time to move on. My destination was her pussy, but I was going to take the long route.

It took me at least five minutes to get to her lips. I had kept going near them, but not actually touching them. When my fingers were eventually on them, she sighed. Then, as I explored them, she started moaning.

Her lips were nice, but I wanted to be inside her. When I ran my finger along her slit, and she gasped, I knew that she wanted that as well. My two fingers slid into her without much resistance, because she was so wet. And when they were fully in, she purred. Now for her clit.

I kept my fingers still, while my other hand went under her. When I found what I was looking for, that little lump that gives her so much pleasure, she gasped, then she muttered, "Oh fuck."

I almost laughed. This was a woman that never swore, and, if I ever did it in her presence, she would give me a stern look, or even tell me off. I was now going to try my hardest, to make her say it again.

I was now slowly moving all of my fingers, the two that were inside her, and the one that was on her clit. Careful not to go too fast. This was too good to hurry.

After a few minutes, I started thinking about how this was going to end? This was good for her, and if we continued, she would climax. But what about me? It was time to change things, before it was too late.

"I think you should turn over."

She didn't answer me, so I removed my fingers. It looked as if, for some reason, she was reluctant to turn over. However, when she realised that I wasn't going to continue, until she did, she moved.

She was now on her back, legs wide open, and knees high. Giving me the perfect view of her pussy. As I stared at it, taking it all in, I started undressing. When I was naked, I looked up at her. Her eyes were fixed on my cock.

"She said that you had a big one," then she shook her head, before adding, "But I didn't think it was this big."

She had said it in a low voice, and I had only just managed to hear it. So Alice had told her about my cock, saying that it was big, but without giving its actual size. So what did her Mother regard as big? Perhaps only six or seven inches.

To some extent, her surprise was amusing, but it was also worrying. I thought that we were going to fuck, but now I wasn't so sure. She might think that it was too big for her.

Oh, the curse of having a big cock!

Not doing anything, was giving her the opportunity to think about it. So I moved near to her. I then put my hands on her breasts, pinching and pulling on her nipples. She then surprised me, and it was my turn to gasp, because her mouth was on my cock.

This was something that Alice never did. Had they talked about it? Was her Mother doing it because she knew that her Daughter didn't? However, it didn't really matter why she was doing it, I was just going to enjoy it.

It didn't take her long to get into a nice rhythm. She was good, only swallowing as much as she could manage. There was the occasional gagging, but that only added to my excitement. It was so good, that my hands were no longer on her tits. I was engrossed in what she was doing to me. She had to briefly stop, to remind me of her needs.

"My pussy."

My cock was now back in her mouth, and my fingers were on her pussy, more specifically, her clit. I was rubbing it fast, making up for lost time. She was responding by bobbing her head faster. I closed my eyes. This was bliss, and it wouldn't be long before I climaxed, but would she? I needed to get my act together.

I was now giving her the attention that she deserved. As my balls tightened, and I neared the point of no return, I was furiously flicking her little bean. It did the trick. As she climaxed, she moved her head back, and my cock came out. But it didn't matter, I was already spurting.

As I splattered her big tits with my semen, I watched her convulse. She was just like her Daughter. And, to my delight, when her orgasm was at its highest point, she shouted, "My cunt is in it!"

I would have liked to pour it down her throat, and for her to swallow all of it. But I wasn't complaining. It had been a good climax, and the sight of me spilling my seed onto her twin peaks, would be one that I would remember for a long time.

She was still on the bed, eyes closed, when I left her. I could tell that she was waiting for me to leave, before she would get up.

Half an hour later, after showering, I was downstairs in the kitchen, enjoying a coffee, and thinking about what had happened. Then Rose joined me. She was in her dressing gown, hair wet. She had also showered.

For a few seconds, we just looked at each other, both of us not sure what to say. Then she came over and hugged me, before whispering in my ear, "Next time, if you are a good boy, I might let you fuck me."

I was shocked, and she must have seen it on my face, because she giggled.

"That's if you want to."

I nodded furiously, and it made her laugh. She had only just finished, when we heard the front door open. When Alice joined us in the kitchen, we were both doing our best to look innocent. And it worked, she didn't suspect anything.

When we went to bed, I was keen to sleep, but Alice wanted to talk.

"I had a good time, but what about you and Mother? Did you manage to find things to talk about?"

I had been OK while she was out, but now that I was in bed with her, and she was mentioning her Mother, I was starting to feel guilty. And, if she ever found out what I had done, she would kill me. But that would be after she had tortured me first.

I gulped, before answering her, "She gave me a massage."

It was best to mention the massage, in case her Mother said something. I just hoped that she would tell the same story, that she had massaged me, rather than the other way round.

"Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, she was very good."

But it wasn't anything to do with massaging, that I was talking about. She had sucked my cock like an expert, and despite knowing that it was wrong, I wanted her to do it again.

"I do worry about my Mother. Since her divorce, she has been on her own. She needs a man in her life," then she laughed, before adding, "Or in her bed."

I didn't reply, and thankfully, she didn't speak again. Shortly after, she was sound asleep. However, I was finding it difficult to do the same. There was too much on my mind. I was playing with fire, and I knew it. But, stopping wasn't an option. I kept thinking about what my Mother-in-law had whispered to me, "Next time I might let you fuck me."

Eventually, I fell asleep, but only after I had jerked off. It was my second climax within hours, but it was still as strong as the first. When I spurted, I was imagining that I was inside Rose.

The next day, Saturday, we all ate breakfast together. Making it at the weekend, was now always done by my Mother-in-law. She didn't seem to mind, and it was done with a flourish. Sometimes it was more than just a breakfast, it was a feast. And today was one of those times.

We were at the kitchen table. Alice was looking at her phone, occasionally chuckling. Whatever she was reading, was amusing her. And I was watching Rose, while she cooked. Had Alice noticed what her Mother was wearing? I certainly had. She was smartly dressed, as if she was going out. Her skirt was short, perhaps too short for her age, but she looked good in it. Her breasts were completely covered, but they seemed even more prominent than usual. Was it for my benefit, to get me aroused? If it was, then it was working.

As we ate, there was a lot of talking, and laughing. The three of us at ease together. When we had finished, Alice left to take a shower, and Rose started clearing up while I made more coffee. As soon as I was sure that Alice was out of earshot, I spoke.

"Alice was asking about yesterday. I told her that you gave me a massage."

"It's OK, I told her the same thing this morning."

Good, it must have been while I was in the shower. When she had finished, she sat down with me, to drink her coffee.

It was an hour, and another pot of coffee, before we left the kitchen. We had talked about lots of things, but there was one thing that was never mentioned. The elephant in the room:

When would the next 'massage' be?

On Tuesday, I thought that it was going to be the next day. Alice had informed me that she would be out Wednesday evening, with some friends. However, it ended up being rearranged for Friday.

I woke early on Friday morning, with a cock that was ready for action. I needed it to go down before I got up. But I made the mistake of thinking about Rose, and what might happen tonight. It was now throbbing. As a lay there, trying to ignore it, Alice opened her eyes.

"What time is it?"

I checked the time, and then I told her.

"Six thirty."

She then giggled, before saying, "Good, we have plenty of time."

I didn't need to ask what for, because her hand was now on my cock.

"I thought you would be hard. You have been poking me in the back all night. It's now time to poke me somewhere else."

She then laughed, as if what she had said, was very funny.

I gave a fake groan, before telling her, "Do I have to?"

That made her laugh again.

I was now on her tits, and as I enjoyed them, she was slowly stroking my cock.

"Don't mention it to her, but Mother has been asking about your cock."

I froze, out of surprise, and fear. But I needed to say something.

Casually, I said, "So what did she say? Alice, tell me about Kyle's cock. I want to know everything about it."

That made her chuckle.

"Don't be silly, she was more subtle than that. We got onto talking about men, and then onto penis size."

"So you told her that I had a big one?"

"No, she already knew that."

"And why is that?"

"Because I told her that years ago."

I was tempted to tell her, that I often discussed her pussy with my Father, but that wasn't true, and it would just freak her out.

"So what did she want to know?"

"What's it like having sex, when the man is well-endowed."

"So you told her about us."

"Yes, and that's when she asked how big you were. I said you were nine inches."

"Do you want me to send her a picture of it?"

That gave her a fit of the giggles.

She had been asking about me, now it was my turn.

"Did she say anything about the size of cocks she has had?"

"Yes. John was the longest, with six inches."

Fortunately, she didn't speculate why her Mother had been asking about me. And I was relieved that the conversation had now ended.

I was now back on her tits, sucking hard. I was enjoying it, but I was thinking about her Mother. Her asking about me was a good sign. Tonight we would fuck, and she would get the six inches that she was used to, plus an added bonus of three more. She was in for a treat!

Talking about her Mother, whilst we were having sex, had excited me, and it looked as if it had done the same to Alice, because in less than ten minutes we were done. The last two of them were frantic.

As I showered, I was still smiling. The day had started with a nice climax, and I was going to get another one later on. The first had been with the Daughter, but the next one would be with the Mother.

I was home from work at six, but it was eight before Alice went out. I kept glancing at Rose, and I could tell she was thinking the same as me, 'I wish that she would hurry up and go'.

When she eventually left, I gave a big sigh, and then I turned to look at Rose. She was smiling. Then she came towards me, and we embraced. We were like two teenagers, desperate to get our hands on each other.

I knew that it would be safer if we were in the bedroom. Alice might suddenly return, having forgotten something. But I was reluctant to let go of her. Then I kissed her. She kissed me back, with equal passion. We stayed, mouths locked together, for several minutes, until she pulled her head away.

Breathlessly, she said, "Undress me."

I took her top off in record time, and then, after fumbling with the strap, I got her bra off. As soon as they were released, her magnificent tits sprang out. Two melons, topped with large peaks. I went straight for them. She still had her skirt and panties on, but they would have to wait until I had feasted on her nipples.

We were still in the kitchen, but she was now sitting down, with me kneeling next to her. She was leaning forward, to make it easier for me to suck on her. For me, it wasn't the best position, but I wasn't complaining. The enjoyment I was getting, from having both her nipples, far outweighed any discomfort. And, from the noises she was making, she was obviously enjoying it as well.

This was good, but I wanted more. I wanted her pussy. However, that would mean changing positions. Since we would be stopping, we might as well go upstairs and be comfortable.