Kyle's Revenge

Story Info
Slacker takes revenge on father and older brother
840 words
2.53
15k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers

INTRODUCTION & DISCLAIMER: The below story - all characters and events fictional - is an entry in the 750 Word Project 2024 about what happened the day that slacker son Kyle gets sick of taking shit from his overbearing father Dick and older brother Chad and gets his revenge. What part will Kyle's mother Karen, his younger sister Becky and sister-in-law Stacy play in Kyle's Revenge? Read the story to find out, be sure to rate and comment and also advise if you find the Easter Egg.

*

Once upon a time there was this 21-year-old guy called Kyle. Kyle had a real big cock and he was a heavy metal drummer. The band hadn't found success yet, so Kyle still lived at home in the basement of his parents Dick and Karen's house. This would change when the band hit it big, and they would have lots of money and live in luxury hotels while fucking the shit out of groupies.

Early one morning, Kyle came upstairs wearing a black heavy metal tee-shirt, tired because the band had played a gig last night. Kyle's Dad was in a shithouse mood because Kyle had woke him and Mom last night. At the kitchen table having breakfast was Becky, Kyle's younger sister. Becky, aged 19 was in college and she didn't live at home, but she was a spoiled brat and would often come home to eat for free and sponge money off her Dad.

Dick called his son a loser, and instructed him to change his black tee-shirt. He then told him that he was stupid and useless, would never make it in music, and ordered Kyle to get a job.

Kyle was sick of putting up with his Dad's shit. He called his father a stupid mother-fucker, and told him to go and eat shit. Kyle's Dad got really mad. He shouted at Kyle and they got in a fight. Kyle won, got some rope and he hog-tied his angry Dad.

While Becky just sat there not knowing what to do, their mother Karen came storming in the house, having heard the noise from outside. Kyle's angry Mom ordered Kyle to untie his Dad and apologize. But Kyle refused, and asked his Mom if she would rather be fucked by a young stud like her son than an old grouch like her husband.

One look at the bulge in her son's shorts convinced her. Moments later Karen and her son were naked and screwing on the table. Dick got even madder, and roared at his wife and son to stop fucking. Kyle told his Dad to shut the fuck up.

After they came and Karen cleaned her son's cum out of her pussy and put on her panties and bra, Kyle turned to his sister and asked Becky if she wanted him to fuck her. Becky said yes but she was on her period, and her brother said that made it hotter. He eagerly took off Becky's clothes finishing with her bra and panties, then Kyle reached between her legs and ripped her tampon out of her pussy.

Becky rode her brother cowgirl style on the table, menstruating all over him. Their Dad was yelling again, so Kyle shut him up by taking Becky's panty liner and shoving it in his mouth. When Becky and Kyle both came, Kyle poured trash on his Dad and pissed all over him. Then Kyle jumped in his Dad's car and took off really fast, racing past a speed camera so Dick would get fined.

Kyle was headed for Chad's house. Chad aged 24 was Kyle and Becky's jock brother, he had a real good job and a hot wife called Stacy. Chad wasn't happy to see Kyle, he called him a loser and retard. Kyle wasn't taking any shit from Chad, he told him to get fucked, the brothers got in a fight; Kyle won and tied up Chad and took him in the house.

Stacy asked Kyle what the fuck he was doing to Chad. Kyle said he wanted to fuck Stacy in front of Chad. Stacy agreed, but wanted Kyle to fuck her up her ass as well as her pussy, as Chad said that anal was for faggots. Kyle agreed, but Chad was furious. To shut up his brother, Kyle stuffed Stacy's dirty panties in Chad's mouth, and secured them in place with her bra.

Kyle fucked his sister-in-law first up her pussy then up her ass, spraying cum in Stacy's bowels. Stacy needed a shit so went to the toilet, while Kyle taunted Chad. As soon as he heard Stacy flush, he dragged Chad into the bathroom and shoved his head into the toilet which stank of his wife's shit and flushed it again, then made his brother eat dog food. After this, Kyle left with his head held high.

When everyone in town heard what Kyle done, they were real scared of him. Nobody ever gave Kyle shit again, and he lived happily ever after.

RetroFan
RetroFan
685 Followers