Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in the kitchen when Jason came through the door. He was carrying some folded up cardboard boxes, just like he had the past few days. We caught eyes.

"So where's your new place at?" I asked.

I was hoping it would be as far away as possible.

"I haven't found one yet actually. But a friend of mine said I can stay on his couch until I do," he responded.

Good, that's what you deserve asshole, I thought. As long as you're out of here and out of our lives I don't care where you go.

Just then, Kylie returned home. She had the same sour expression that she had all week. She barely looked at either of us.

"Don't worry though, I'll be out tomorrow. Just need to finish packing a few more things," Jason said to me.

I could see Kylie glance at him as he said that. I wondered what she was thinking. I was glad that tonight we had somewhere to go to keep her mind occupied. A night out was exactly what we needed.

"Well don't worry, you'll have the place to yourself tonight. Kylie and I have plans," I said.

Kylie turned and glared at me. I hadn't exactly shared this with her.

"What do you mean we have plans? Where are we going?" she said.

"Oh I forgot to tell you," feigning ignorance. "Tonight's my boss's birthday and he invited us to the bar to celebrate."

My boss had been rather short with me recently because of my lack of focus. I was hoping this party would be a chance to get back on his good side.

Kylie shook her head in frustration. I probably should have told her beforehand, but she hadn't exactly given me a good opportunity this week since we weren't talking.

"We can't go! It's Jason's last night!" she whined.

"Kylie, he'll be fine. Didn't you just hear him, he needs to pack anyway."

"Then I'll help him pack. It'll be better than spending a night watching you get drunk with your coworkers anyway."

My heart sank. I definitely couldn't let that happen. I noticed a slight smirk on Kylie's face, like she knew she had me trapped.

I obviously couldn't miss the party. I was already on such thin ice with my boss. But I also knew I wasn't about to leave the two of them alone the night before we were finally rid of him.

My mind was racing as I thought of a solution.

Not seeing any other choice, I said, "Well then, what if Jason comes with us?"

I could tell my idea had taken Kyle and Jason both by surprise.

"That's really ok, man. I don't want to crash your thing. And I gotta finish packing anyway," Jason said.

"Nonsense, Kylie is right. We shouldn't be leaving you alone on your last night. And besides it seems like you're mostly done. I'm sure you can do the last few boxes in the morning."

No way was I letting him slip out of this one. I wanted my eye on him all night.

He reluctantly agreed and they both went off to go get ready. This was definitely not how I pictured the night going, but I would only have to play this game a few more hours and then tomorrow he would be gone.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

The taxi pulled up to the bar and we all got out. Even though I wasn't excited to be there, I still enjoyed the opportunity to get dressed up. I had on a cute mini shirt and a white tube top that really accentuated my curves.

Jason could barely take his eyes off me, though he looked away each time I tried to catch him. It brought back those familiar feelings of excitement from when he had just moved in. I loved dressing up for him. Exposing just enough to seduce him. God how I would miss that.

This time it felt different though. Like he was really trying not to look at me so that we both weren't reminded of the fact that this was ending.

When we entered the bar it was already full of people. Some I recognized from previous functions with Daniel. They were congregated in a corner all together giving them some separation from the rest of the bar crowd.

We made our way over in that direction. Daniel was immediately approached by one of his colleagues who handed him a drink and began discussing the previous week's work. I looked at Jason hoping to catch his eyes on me, but he looked away again. He took the opportunity to go to the bar and order a drink leaving me stranded.

Daniel continued his conversation as I stood there. Bored out of my mind as usual. This was exactly how I knew the night would turn out. I spotted Jason ordering his drink at the bar, when my attention was brought back to Daniel.

A woman had approached our group. She was slim with a good figure and dark hair. You could tell she carried herself with confidence and was used to getting the attention of men. Specifically Daniel's group, as they all stopped their chatting to greet her and tried to get her involved in their conversation right away.

"Hi, Megan," Daniel said with a goofy grin on his face.

"Hello, Daniel. I see you decided to bring some guests with you," she responded.

"Ah yes," Daniel turned towards me. "This is my girlfriend Kylie."

I stuck my hand out to be polite, but Megan pretended not to see it.

"Pleasure," she said, barely looking at me.

"But actually I meant that handsome guy at the bar. I saw you come in with him, so I assumed you knew him."

Daniel looked around and spotted Jason. I felt my face flush knowing this woman was checking him out.

"Oh yeah, Jason. He was our roommate, well I guess not anymore actually. He's moving out tomorrow, so I figured it would be ok to bring him out to celebrate his last night," Daniel responded.

I rolled my eyes, knowing that the only reason Jason was with us was so that I wouldn't have stayed home with him alone. I bet my night would have been much more fun if I had.

Megan barely said goodbye as she made her way over to Jason. I heard one of Daniel's coworkers say "Wow, that guy is in for a wild time tonight. When Megan has her sights on someone, she gets what she wants."

My stomach tightened. Would Jason really be that easy for her to get?

The night continued as Daniel and his coworkers decided to get round after round of shots. I decided to stick with my beer as they progressively got more and more drunk. Daniel was barely paying any attention to me. Usually this would have bothered me. I hated when Daniel drank. He never knew when it was too much. But tonight I was preoccupied.

The entire time I watched as Megan flirted with Jason. At first he seemed to resist, but as the two of them drank it looked like he was starting to give in. She wasn't subtle either. Touching his arm, laughing way too loud at his jokes. She knew exactly what she was doing.

I was fuming.

I really shouldn't be jealous. It's not like me and Jason were a couple. I mean I was with Daniel after all. But seeing Jason give the attention that I so desperately craved to some other woman was torture.

I couldn't take it anymore. I excused myself saying I needed another beer, but Daniel wasn't even paying attention. He was loud and obnoxious, his tell tale sign of being drunk.

I made my way over to Jason and Megan. When Jason caught my eye he was surprised.

I stepped right in between them and leaned against the bar. I knew my skirt was riding up the back of my legs. I squeezed my breasts together and the bartender came over right away, a move that I had perfected back in my college days.

"Umm, excuse me. We are trying to have a conversation here," I heard Megan say from behind me, clearly annoyed that anyone would think to interrupt her.

I ordered two tequila shots and glanced at Jason who couldn't take his eyes off my long legs. When the shots arrived I gave one to Jason, licked my finger and put salt on it. Before I took the shot, I looked Jason right in the eyes and sucked on my finger seductively. A not so subtle reminder of what I was capable of.

Megan scoffed at the display, but quickly realized that she had lost all of Jason's interest. She gave a huff and stormed away as Jason took his shot.

"You probably shouldn't be over here," Jason said, looking over at Daniel.

"He's too drunk to notice anyway. And besides I had to drive away that tramp," I said, unable to keep the jealousy out of my voice.

"What was wrong with Megan? At least she was single."

I blushed and gave a big sigh.

"Jason, what are we gonna do? You're leaving tomorrow."

"I know," he said, looking away.

"It's not fair!" I moved in closer to him and rested my head on his shoulder.

"Maybe it's for the best, Kay," he said softly.

We sat there in silence for a moment.

"I don't think I can go back to how I was before. You make me feel so alive Jason. Every moment we have together is more exciting than the last."

I closed my eyes and decided to go for it.

"But I still haven't gotten the thing I want the most," I said as I gently moved my hand up his leg, hoping he wouldn't deny me.

Jason took in a deep breath and looked down at me. Our eyes met and I saw that animalistic desire. The same feeling I had.

"The night's not over yet," Jason said.

He grabbed my hand before I moved it up any further and took it in his. Then he pulled me away from the bar and led me to the back. We walked quickly, pushing through the crowded bar.

We made our way to where the bathrooms were, but instead continued right past them and went out a side exit into the alleyway next to the bar.

Jason pushed me up against the wall and our lips were on each other immediately.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

I had lost track of how many drinks I had. I also had lost track of Kylie. I could have sworn she was standing next to us just a second ago.

The room was beginning to spin as I scanned the area for her. I finally spotted her over near the bar. Her skirt was barely covering her beautiful ass as she leaned over the bar to get a drink. I assumed she was getting me and my coworkers another round. Maybe I would be getting lucky tonight, I thought as I watched her from afar. I was too distracted to realize that Jason was right there next to her.

I turned back around facing the group and continued to talk. A few moments later Megan came passing by. She looked hot as always. I had fantasized about her at work, but she could be such a stuck up bitch sometimes. Right now she looked particularly pissed.

"What's going on, Megan?" I said, getting her attention.

"Just some slut getting in my way." We all laughed.

She looked at me with a strange face. "Actually, isn't that your girlfriend?" she said, pointing her finger across the bar.

I looked back to where I had spotted Kylie before but she was no longer there. I looked around quickly and saw just the back of her head. She was headed towards the bathroom. But it looked like she was following someone through the crowd.

Jason.

That son of a bitch. I take my eye off Kylie for one second and he's already trying to make a move on her.

I pushed my way through the crowd after them. Moving around I felt much drunker than I had just moments before. But I was determined to finally catch Kylie and Jason in the act. No more suspicions. No more excuses.

When I finally reached the back area of the bar there was no one in sight. They must have gone into the bathroom. I was furious. Was Kylie such a slut that she would go into a dirty bar bathroom with this guy?

I opened the door to the men's room. Empty. I checked the stalls, but there was no one there. My heart was racing. Where could they have gone?

I stepped back out into the hall. Only one other place to look. The women's room.

I bet Jason thought I would never look for them there.

I slammed open the door and was immediately met with the screams of several women. I stumbled back in shock. There was definitely no sign of Kylie or Jason in there. Just a bunch of women who were very angry that some guy would barge into the bathroom like that.

As I stumbled back I lost my footing and began to fall. Everything was spinning as I smashed right into a waiter carrying a tray full of drinks. The drinks crashed to the floor in a loud bang as I fell with them. I was covered in alcohol as I rolled on the floor in pain.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

Jason had me pinned against the wall with his knee between my legs. As our tongues played with each other I ground myself into him. The fabric of my panties rubbed against his jeans.

My body ached for him. Jason began to kiss my neck and I let out a loud moan. His hands began to palm my breasts and then slowly pulled my top down, completely revealing me. He squeezed them together and began to lick all around my areolas.

I felt so exposed. Out in public for anyone to see. I loved it.

Jason came back to my lips and began to kiss me passionately, his hands running down my body. Soon he came to the hem of my skirt and pushed it up. He grabbed my ass hard pulling me into him. I could feel the outline of his cock digging into me.

He made his way over to my waiting pussy. He rubbed along the outside of my panties for just a moment, before pulling them to the side. He rubbed my aching clit, sending shockwaves through my entire body. I moaned again.

His fingers expertly made their way to my opening and I could feel my juices dripping onto his fingers. An orgasm was already building inside of me.

Just then we heard several screams from inside the bar, followed by a loud crash of breaking glass. It sounded like it was right on the other side of the door.

Worried that someone might come poking around outside, I quickly pushed my skirt down and broke away from Jason. I looked at him with lust and kissed him one more time, but we both knew this was not the place to be doing this.

As we walked inside towards the main bar area we spotted the source of all the commotion. There was Daniel laying on the floor covered in drinks.

I glanced at Jason and we both shared a surprised look. I walked over to where Daniel was and knelt down next to him. He reeked of alcohol and not just what was spilled on him. It also looked like he had a little bit of blood from a cut on his head.

"Daniel? Are you ok?" I asked.

He looked up at me, clearly foggy from his level of intoxication as well as the fall.

"I caught you," he muttered.

My heart was beating fast in my chest again.

"Caught me?" I responded, trying to play dumb.

"With himmm!" Daniel yelled and pointed at Jason. A crowd had begun to form around us.

Jason knelt down as well. "Daniel, you're clearly drunk. Did you hurt yourself when you fell?"

"Youu ssson of a bitch!" Daniel yelled again, slurring his words even more. He tried to get up but fell back to the ground hard.

Just then one of Daniel's coworkers appeared. He looked at me and said, "You should get him out of here. The boss is not happy."

"Why?" I asked.

"Apparently Daniel barged into the ladies room before he fell."

I looked back down at Daniel. "Unbelievable Daniel. Every time you drink you just have to embarrass yourself and me."

I was glad that he hadn't checked the back alley though.

Jason and I helped him up. At first he resisted, but the alcohol was clearly catching up to him. In his dazed state we eventually got him out into the street. Jason hailed down a cab and we managed to get Daniel inside, propped up against the door.

Before we even took off he was already going in and out of consciousness. He went back and forth from mumbling apologies to cursing under his breath.

I was so mad at Daniel. Not only for being such a drunk asshole, but also for once again interrupting Jason and I.

I glanced over at Daniel, who's eyes were closed, clearly trying not to get sick on the ride. I looked over to Jason who was staring off out the window. I looked down and noticed the bulge in his pants.

I reached my hand out and grasped it and whispered into Jason's ear. "Looks like someone is still excited..."

He let out a deep breath as I stroked his cock through his jeans.

He whispered back, "You have no idea the effect you have on me."

I quietly unbuttoned his jeans and slipped my hand inside. I was finally touching his cock again. The girth of it was incredible as I slid my hand down. My pussy ached as I moved inch by inch.

"Fuck, its so big," I giggled, trying to stay quiet.

I continued to stroke him, savoring every moment. I looked around again to make sure Daniel was still asleep. I knew it was risky, but I wanted to see Jason's cock one more time.

I slowly started to pull his dick up and Jason looked at me with surprise. I finally managed to get his head out and felt the precum oozing onto my finger. I spread it around his head, getting it nice and slick. There wasn't much room to maneuver but I stroked him up and down, just glad to be feeling it in my hands once more.

Just then the car stopped and we realized we had arrived at our building. It's like fate was playing a cruel joke on us. Teasing us at every turn.

Jason quickly stuffed himself back into his pants before helping me get Daniel out of the car.

Daniel was so drunk it was difficult for me to support him. Jason was carrying most of the weight. When we finally got inside I thought about trying to get Daniel to the bedroom, but we couldn't make it and instead let him fall onto the couch.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

My memory became a bit foggy after the fall. I remember being on the floor soaking wet. My head was throbbing, but I wasn't sure if it was from the fall or from how much I had drank.

The world was spinning around me and the next thing I knew Kylie and Jason were kneeling next to me. Where had they come from? Even as such a drunken mess I could still feel the anger at seeing them next to each other.

I remember Kylie trying to talk to me, but I can't remember what I said back. All I knew was that she was mad at me somehow. Then Jason tried to pick me up and I pushed away not wanting that asshole anywhere near me.

Somehow we made it outside and the fresh air was definitely helping me. But as soon as we got into the cab, I had to keep my eyes closed tight to prevent myself from throwing up. I vaguely remember hearing Kylie giggling.

What was she giggling at? Was Jason in the car with us?

I thought I heard rustling next to me, but was too concerned about all the turns the cab driver was taking. I was drifting in and out when finally the door opened, once more letting in the cool night air.

I don't remember much, but somehow I remember flopping onto the couch. Kylie came over to me and handed me a glass of water.

"Drink this," she said.

I could tell from her tone she was still mad, so I took the glass and drank as much as I could. I quickly rested my head back down on the couch. I could feel the room spinning even with my eyes closed.

I must have dozed off soon after. I briefly remember half waking up when I heard Kylie's voice.

"God, I need this," she said.

"What do you need, honey?" I responded drunkenly. I couldn't tell if I was dreaming or awake. My eyes were still closed and I didn't know how close or far away the voices were from me.

I heard laughing from Kylie and someone else. I tried to get up, but my body just wouldn't move.

"Nothing, Daniel. Jason is helping me," Kylie finally responded.

It was good that someone was helping Kylie, because I was in no state to get up right now. I drifted off once more, letting sleep finally consume me. I was out cold a few moments later.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

"I'm gonna stay up and watch him for a bit. I think he might have hit his head," I said to Jason as I sat on the other couch. Even if I was mad at Daniel, I still felt an obligation as a nurse to make sure he was okay.