Kylie and the Roommate Ch. 05

Story Info
Daniel's suspicion begins to grow.
9.7k words
4.6
18k
43

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 12/30/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

Jason kissed my neck as I closed my eyes and let out a moan. I could feel the stubble on his face and the smell of his cologne on his skin. His hands made their way up my bare legs as a shiver went up my spine.

How did we get here? I tried to recall the events of the night, but they escaped me like a scent in the wind. I was quickly brought back to the present as Jason's fingers made contact with my naked slit. I moaned loudly as electricity jolted through my entire body.

My own hands began to wander, feeling Jason's strong chest as I continued down his body. My fingers traced his chiseled abdominals, feeling the shape of each muscle. But my hand continued to move farther in search of something else.

Finally my fingers found what they were looking for as another shockwave made its way through my body. They wrapped around the base of his massive pole, barely able to get all the way around.

My hand slowly moved up his member, feeling every inch, his length still surprising me. I bit my lip as I felt him throb as he unconsciously pushed towards me. I could feel the wetness between my legs begin to spread over my lips. I whispered in Jason's ear, "I need you inside me."

That was all it took. Jason pinned me onto the bed behind us, our naked bodies entwined. He kissed me hard as our tongues danced. He broke the kiss and propped himself up over me. Our eyes met with an animalistic hunger. The anticipation was unbearable.

Jason slowly began to tease my opening with his cock. Circling my lips, feeling the wetness, but never pushing further no matter how much I squirmed towards him. He moved upwards, brushing past my clit with his head and then laid the rest of his cock onto my stomach. My eyes went wide as the tip went past my belly button, realizing just how big he truly was. Would that really fit inside of me? I couldn't wait to find out.

Jason gave a small laugh seeing my bewildered face. He pulled himself back and this time there was no teasing. He slowly began to enter into me. My heart was racing. I closed my eyes to embrace the pleasure. I could feel a moan coming from deep within me.

When all of a sudden I woke up.

I looked around the room, the faintest morning light just beginning to come through the window. Daniel was asleep next to me. My body was hot and I reached my hands down and felt the wetness between my legs. I sighed realizing it had all been a dream. I closed my eyes hoping that maybe I could be transported back there, but it was too late as the visions had already started to vanish.

It had been a month since Jason had given me his massage. A month since he made me cum with his cock down my throat. A month of wishing we had gone even further. I had thought about it every day since.

I wasn't alone in that thought though. Daniel had been on high alert ever since. He never let the two of us be alone in the apartment. He made sure to get home early each day, just waiting there when I arrived home. When he started following us to the gym, I knew he had his suspicions about us.

I tried to act like nothing was going on. A part of me even wished there wasn't. But the aching between my legs had only gotten worse and I knew that only Jason could make it better.

One day I came up with the brilliant idea to pretend to be sick on Jason's day off. I lay in bed as my alarm clock blared, groaning and putting on a show of how bad I felt. Daniel turned to ask me what was wrong. I murmured about how I was burning up and that my body was achy, my eyes half open in a delirious state. It was the performance of a lifetime.

"Oh no, you look terrible, sweetie! You must have caught something," Daniel said. He was buying it and it took every ounce of self control to not smile ear to ear thinking about the day with Jason that would be ahead.

I was closing my eyes, pretending to be drifting off, just waiting for Daniel to leave the apartment. I was thinking about how surprised Jason would be when I came into his room naked, having the entire day to go crazy on each other. That was until I heard Daniel on the phone.

"Yes, hi Mr. Jacobs. Listen, something's come up. I won't be able to make it in today."

My heart sank. I sat up in the bed staring at him.

"Yes, I know I'm a bit behind, but it's an emergency. I promise I'll make up for the work I miss."

He glanced at me and gave me a thumbs up.

"Ok, thank you sir," he said as he hung up the phone.

There was a moment of silence between us.

"You didn't need to do that Daniel," I managed to finally say.

"Nonsense. You're sick and you need someone to take care of you," he said, not meeting my eyes.

It's funny, he had never stayed home before when I wasn't feeling well. We both knew the real reason he was today. But there was no way I was getting out of it now without some pretty serious questions. So I continued my charade for the rest of the day.

That was about a week ago. As I lay in my bed now, still wishing I could bring back my dream, my eyes were finally starting to adjust to the dim light. I reached over to the night stand and picked up my phone. The time was 5:30 am and I didn't need to be up for a little while. But I knew there was no way I would be able to fall back asleep.

I went to my text messages and started to reread my conversations with Jason. Without having an opportunity for any physical contact, we had resorted to sexting whenever we had the chance.

I scrolled through pictures of me at work flashing my tits or pulling down my scrub bottoms to expose my thong for Jason. In return there were pictures of Jason right out of the shower, the towel just hanging around his waist. Or another where his bulge was barely contained within his boxers.

Even our sexting has begun to escalate as the next set of pictures were of my exposed pussy in the work bathroom. I was spreading myself wide and you could see my lips glistening. Jason responded with how he wanted to taste me again and I remember not being able to control myself as I rubbed my clit while trying to keep completely quiet, an almost impossible task.

The last message was a video. I clicked play once again, making sure to angle the phone away from Daniel just in case he woke up. It was a video of Jason stroking his cock as he began to erupt. Cum shot out high into the air and covered Jason's hand and stomach. I literally had to bite my lip to suppress a moan right there in the bed.

I signed again and decided to get up to go to the bathroom. Maybe some cold water on my face would calm me down. I walked down the hall naked, knowing that no one else would be awake at this time. On my way there I passed by Jason's door.

It was ajar and I couldn't help but peak in. There was just enough light for me to make out Jason's topless form. I stopped to admire him for a moment, pushing gently on the door which let out a creak.

Jason stirred.

As he moved, he pushed down the covers and out popped his gigantic cock. Stiff as a board and pointing straight into the air. I covered my mouth to stifle a gasp. I looked at it longly, the excitement from my dream and the video all rushing back to me at once.

Without thinking my hand made its way between my legs, overcome by the sexual force that drew it there. I wanted that cock so badly. I needed it.

I shoved a finger into my hole, again covering my mouth to keep from screaming in pleasure. All I could think about was what it would be like to climb on top of Jason and lower myself onto him. I imagined his face as he woke up to me sliding up and down his pole. Would he let me ride him? Or would he flip me over and fuck me like I deserved.

I couldn't take it anymore. It was time to make that cock mine.

I began to push the door open, when I heard a voice from down the hall.

"Kylie? What are you doing?"

I froze.

Daniel started to walk towards me and I took off into the bathroom.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

I woke up when I felt Kylie get out of bed. I assumed she was going to the bathroom, but I didn't hear the door shut. I lay there for a few moments, thinking about the past few weeks. There was a distance growing between Kylie and I. I wasn't sure exactly what it was, but I was worried about how close Jason was getting to her.

I felt a little guilty not trusting Kylie, but I saw the way Jason looked at her. I was constantly on edge worried that he was trying to make a move on her when I wasn't around. I tried to eliminate the opportunity as much as possible. I hoped it wasn't too obvious but I had a feeling Kylie knew exactly what I was doing.

I heard what sounded like a muffled gasp coming from down the hall. I got out of bed to investigate.

I took a deep breath and went out into the hallway. It was still fairly dark, but I could definitely make out Kylie's figure down the other end. She was naked. As my eyes adjusted it looked like her hand was covering her mouth.

What was she doing? Was that Jason's door she was in front of?

I began to walk over, when suddenly she pushed into the door and looked like she was about to enter. I spoke without even realizing it.

"Kylie? What are you doing?"

She froze for a moment and then took off towards the bathroom. I followed her and paused as I got to Jason's room, right where she had been standing.

I looked inside and quickly jumped back. Jason was lying in bed asleep, but was completely naked. His dick completely out. Even though I had only seen it for a second, I could tell it was huge, way bigger than my own.

A knot started to form in the pit of my stomach as I realized that Kylie had been staring at our roommates erect dick. And if I hadn't stopped her, it looked like she was about to go in for a much closer look. I couldn't believe it.

Maybe it was a mistake? I wanted so badly to believe that this was another innocent mishap. But as I played things back in my head I knew that Kylie had been standing there way too long for that to be the case.

What would have happened if I hadn't said anything? She was definitely heading into the room, where our naked roommate slept. There was no way around that.

I felt so inferior, knowing that Kylie had seen this huge cock.

All the strange circumstances over the past few months flashed in my head. The accident in the bathroom. Kylie's sudden exhibitionism. The way Jason always smirked when she walked into a room. The innocent explanations that I had convinced myself of were no longer adding up.

My head was spinning, with more questions than answers. I felt the color drain from my face and a nervous sweat come across my body.

I couldn't deal with this. I had to get out of there.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Kylie)

Once I got into the bathroom my heart was racing. How much had Daniel seen?

I turned on the shower and waited for a knock at the door, but it never came. I began to calm myself.

It was dark, there was no way he saw anything. I could explain this away. I was going to the bathroom and heard a noise. I was just checking to see what it was. That'll work, right?

But what if he saw me touching myself? Or worse what if he looked into Jason's room and saw what I had been staring at. I cringed thinking about what Daniel would think.

My nerves were all over the place. But even with the shock of being caught, my horniess still hadn't subsided. My thoughts kept going back to Jason's room. It had been weeks since I had been in there and I so desperately wanted to go back. I was just in a constant state of arousal.

I tried to make it go away, I really did. I even let Daniel have a go a few weeks back when Jason was out for the night. I had hoped that maybe having sex with my boyfriend would help me forget about Jason.

But the sex just wasn't satisfying. When Daniel was inside of me, all I could think about was how much fuller I would be with Jason's cock. I tried to close my eyes and imagine it, if only to finally get some relief, but it was over before it even began. Daniel apologized and offered to try again, but I knew that wouldn't be enough. I needed Jason.

I rubbed my pussy under the shower water, imagining the pounding Jason would give me if we had the chance. A moan escaped my lips and I quickly pulled my hand back. My thoughts returned to the predicament in the hallway.

I finished up my shower and took a deep breath as I prepared to be confronted by Daniel. I practiced my excuses in my head, preparing for the questions I knew were coming. It was going to be fine, Daniel always believed me.

But when I got out of the bathroom, Daniel was not in the hall. And when I got to our room he was not there either. I poked my head into the kitchen and realized that Daniel had left the apartment.

The worry from before began to rise in my chest. Maybe Daniel saw more than I thought. Maybe he knew what was going on. Was this really how I was gonna get caught?

I tried texting him to see if maybe he just went down to the gym, but got no answer. As the minutes passed I knew that this was bad. I looked at the clock and realized it was just about time for me to leave for work. I quickly got ready and left.

All throughout the day I waited for Daniel to text me back. I tried texting him again, but again got no response.

Jason texted me when he got up.

"Hey, sexy :)"

As much as I loved receiving his flirty texts, I couldn't shake the bad feeling I had.

"I fucked up, Jason," I responded.

"What? What happened?"

"Daniel sorta caught me... spying on you this morning," I texted.

"You were spying on me?"

"Yea I was going to the bathroom and as I passed your room you were at full attention with the sheets off. I may have been touching myself..."

"You naughty girl :) You should have come inside," Jason sent back.

"Jason, it's not funny. Daniel caught me and now he's not even answering me. He's definitely had his suspicions about us the past few weeks. What if he knows something is going on!"

Jason tried to calm me down. "I'm sure it's nothing. You can easily explain it to him. Hell, you could even say you were sleepwalking and he'll have to believe you. It's not like he caught us actually doing anything."

I wanted to believe him, but something just felt different. Daniel knew something was up.

My suspicions were confirmed when I got home that evening.

I walked into the apartment and Daniel and Jason were both at the kitchen table. Panic hit me hard as I froze just staring at them both.

"Perfect timing. Don't just stand there, come sit down Kylie," Daniel said calmly, but with a slight edge to his voice.

I made my way to the table and sat down across from Jason. He barely made eye contact with me, which made me worry even more. I'm sure Daniel could see it all over my face.

Had Jason come clean to him? How much did Daniel know?

My heart was beating out of my chest.

This was it. We are caught. I knew it.

I looked at Daniel again and he began talking, "Before you came in I was telling Jason about something that's been on my mind this week."

"Oh yeah? What's that, sweetie?" I tried my hardest to pretend like nothing was wrong.

"Well I realized that circumstances have changed," he continued.

"How so?" I responded cautiously.

"When Jason moved in, it was because you didn't have a job. I know how hard that was for you to give up your space. But now you have a great job. So it seems to me that it would be best for everyone if Jason moved out."

My heart dropped.

Daniel stared at me trying to gauge my reaction.

"Isn't that great news, honey?" he said.

My mind was going a mile a minute. I couldn't think of what to say. "B-But..we can't just kick Jason out!" I finally managed.

"Of course not. We aren't kicking him out. That's why I'm telling him now, so that he has 2 weeks to find another place."

"That's not enough time, Daniel!" I turned towards Jason who continued to avoid my eyes. "Where will you even go?"

Daniel responded before Jason could. "It's plenty of time Kylie. This was always going to be a temporary thing. Jason knew that when he came here, right Jason?"

"Yeah..." Jason said trailing off.

I could feel my eyes beginning to well up and I wanted to cry. I couldn't believe this was happening. I looked at Daniel who had a strange look on his face, like he was satisfied at how off guard I was. It was too much.

I got up from the table and walked off to the bedroom. Daniel called after me, but I ignored him.

I lay on my bed unable to fully process what had just happened. A few minutes passed and I heard the door to Jason's room close as well. Then my phone buzzed.

"I'm sorry, Kay," was all it said. That hurt even more. The realization that there was no way to get out of this. That I was going to lose Jason.

Daniel opened the door to our room and looked at me.

"What's wrong with you, Kylie? I thought you'd be excited about finally getting our old life back. Isn't that what you want? You were practically begging to get rid of him just a few weeks ago and now you're upset that he's leaving?" he said with a sneer.

I didn't know what I wanted anymore.

It wasn't that I didn't want to be with Daniel. We had a great life before all of this and I was happy. But things with Jason were so exciting. The flirting and raw sexuality just made me feel alive. I didn't want it to end. Jason had awakened something in me that I didn't even know existed. And like Pandora's box, it was too late to close it.

Without knowing what else to say, I finally responded, "I just can't believe you would do this without even talking about it with me. Jason and I have become close and now I feel like we are just kicking him out."

Daniel glared at me.

"Yeah, very close indeed. Something had to change Kylie."

He paused and looked away.

"Especially after what I saw this morning."

I could feel my face go white.

"I-I.." I stammered, trying to remember the excuses that I had practiced all day. None came to my mind.

The silence in the room was deafening.

"Jason will be gone soon and then we'll figure out what happens with us," Daniel said and left the room.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Daniel)

Kylie barely spoke to me over the next two weeks, which only confirmed what I had been worried about. Clearly there was some kind of attraction between them otherwise she wouldn't have been so bitter.

But what did she expect me to do? She knew what I had seen. Jason leaving was the only way we had a chance to save our relationship before she threw it all away.

It was the right decision. Once Jason was gone we could reset. Go back to how things were before.

I blamed myself. I should have known better than to invite some guy into our apartment. It was asking for trouble. Kylie had begged me to find another way out of our financial situation, but I chose the easy route. And that bastard pretended to be my friend, all the while trying to seduce my girl. At least I would put an end to it before he succeeded.

Jason had mostly been holed up in his room these past few days, barely coming out to eat and never coming out to hang out in the common area. Which suited me just fine. Even if I hadn't explicitly said it, I think he knew why I wanted him gone. There was tension through the apartment.

That Friday I got back to the apartment first, as I usually did these days. I didn't want to leave any window of time where something could happen between Jason and Kylie. It wasn't always easy. I had to avoid my boss or make up some excuse as to why I had to leave the office early. My work was suffering because of it, but luckily this would be the last time. Jason would be gone tomorrow and everything would be back to normal.