Kylie - Exposed on the Beach

Story Info
Mischeivous starlet is caught unawares, and nude in public.
6.9k words
3.5
3k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH1 Dreaming at the beach.

Tiny sparkling surf at the waters edge washed up the sand and tiny shells and made that soothing wooshing sound, then tinkled away in the tide. Light feathery clouds swam lazily across a powder blue sky. The sun was a blazing white ball high up in the sky, the beach was a fiery furnace in the mid Australian summer. The petite girl sunbathing alone out on the lagoon was hot, too hot really though she wouldn't admit it. When you know that you should move, but the feeling of baking is intoxicating and the sweat dripping off you is so sensual with the places it finds. She'd been into the water to cool down several times, but a few minutes later it had evaporated leaving her feeling even hotter. The waterproof lotion worked somewhat but there were places she couldn't reach properly, and she couldn't even invite Anton, her chauffeur, to apply more as he'd left her there two hours ago. She'd wanted some peace and quiet, and now she had it.

When Sophie, her make-up artist, saw the red skin she'd do her nut. She'd have to find someone tonight to help her apply some Aloe Vera lotion, she thought naughtily. Kylie put her Kindle in her beach bag, and thought about putting on another layer of Hawaiian Tropic factor 30. Better cool down again first. As the terrain at the north end of Curl Curl beach was so flat, the deeper water was about two hundred yards away if she wanted to bathe again. Languidly, she strode away from her bag and towel, looked around her for company. No-one for ages on the beach. Most folk were closer to the dunes a good half a mile away, in the sea a couple of figures on wake boards about the same distance.

She may as well try and get rid of some of those pesky strap lines, she thought, slipping the yellow top off over her head. She tossed it back into the bag, then continued, enjoying both the sea breeze on her body and the feeling of at least partial nudity. This was something she could seldom get away with, always the fear of long lenses and tiny secreted video cameras that were focused on her every move. Looking for the next wardrobe malfunction or nip slip at shows or functions. They were the nature of the beast, looking continually stylish and sexy in public was bound to have mishaps, some she enjoyed the thrill of. Others were embarrassing, when photographed at private events, letting her hair down, which didn't often happen.

Even though the breeze was warm her pert nipples rose to the occasion, firming up proudly on her small breasts. She smiled a cheeky smile to herself and stroked them with both hands as she walked, weighing them in her palms and tweaking the rosebuds, just for her own enjoyment. Then she put her fingers through her long blonde hair, it was as dry as her skin, and matted with the salt air. At least looking this dishevelled she was unlikely to be recognised even if she came across anyone, and the Ray Bans helped. As usual when walking, her mindset changed to exercise mode. Her steps were smaller, and stature taller as she made herself concentrate on holding her stomach in and clenching her butt cheeks as she walked. Even small everyday exercises as you went along could benefit keeping your core muscles more toned, and that ass didn't look after itself. A lot of her daily regime had been gained from working with Jean-Claude van Damme, back in the day, he continually worked out on set, she remembered.

Reaching the deeper water, K sank to her knees and allowed the surf to rush up her body and over her chest. It rocked her back and forth as the foam rushed between her legs, then was sucked out with the retreating water. Her breath was taken away momentarily by the cool water on her sunburnt torso. She felt it cleansing the dried salty skin, but it made her stomach tense with the shock, her nipples shrank into tiny shrivelled buds. Through the material of the bikini bottom the feeling was that of a shower head pointing at her crotch and being switched on and off. she lay down and was just about immersed. Then, after a few minutes the coolness went away and she could have been in a luke warm bath, so much had the sun warmed the shallows. She supported herself up on her elbows, leant her head back to face the sun and closed her eyes.

A twinge of regret that none of her close friends had been able to join her, and that May, the roadie that she'd befriended at the last show also hadn't. They'd spent a few stolen hours together in her dressing room, but their tryst had been disturbed by work before they'd got to trust each other to go further than petting. Frustrating sometimes when so far away from home and friends, that it took so long to get to know and trust new ones on the road. In her thoughts she'd allowed a hand to wander and it was gently stroking her mons through the bikini thong.

The scrap of material had risen up between her buttocks, with the action of squirming in the sand, so the triangular front was tightly packing her labia. K jacked her body off the beach with one hand, and reached underneath to pull the thong out of her ass cheeks with the other. Now the pants were looser she could hook a finger around the edge and caress herself gently, the low surf lapping up between her legs and frothing up her belly, cool and soothing. Occasionally she stretched out into the water and let it momentarily wash over her body, cooling hot flesh. On an impulse, K undid the ties at her hips and let the tiny yellow bikini bottom fall away. The coolness again straight away lapping at her exposed puss, rippling over the shaved pubes that were now just regaining some stubble after a couple of days.

Repetitively for a while, her fingers worked around and into her folds down there, deliberately not too aggressive as to get horny in public. In public? She was hardly in public, half a mile from anyone, or was she? Quickly she bolted upright to sit up and search the vicinity in case anyone had strayed near. The empty beach yawned back at her, no-one remotely near, and the bodyboarders had disappeared too. Her slight panic put aside, she relaxed again into the surf, a private Aphrodite, golden skinned and sparkling. Eyes closed, fingers searched and found the sweet spot that responded with a shiver as she remembered May and her lissom ebony body. The fact that she was fingering herself off on a public beach also was so wanton and liberating. Within a couple of minutes she was writhing in the warm surf, her fingers squeezing and stroking her tight responsive vag', flicking her tiny bean. "Aaaaah", she gasped aloud in the moments of rapture.

May had been a tomboy roadie that K had immediately warmed to. Respectively, she'd been polite and courteous as they occasionally crossed paths at the Sydney concerts, but her kind of coy, feline style had aroused K's curiosity. The slightly tight khaki combat shorts and sleeveless and obviously bra-less AC/DC t-shirt, a tight blonde afro, cherry lips and cheek bone highlights sealed the deal. This girl was worth obviously of a second glance, as friends, even casual friends were few and far between on the road. Her dark rippling muscles-every time they met May seemed to be carrying something heavy-just did something for K, and the slightly musky body odour-err yumm?

The something heavy that last time they'd met had been a water barrel for her dressing room dispenser." Miss." she'd shouted through the door, and bumped it with her hip. "Miss, can you open up, I've a new water container." her voice a lilt of Aussie and her original Jamaican twang." Coming in a minute." K had called back,as she grabbed a robe fresh from the shower." Here you go." as she opened the door wide enough for May to enter with the burden. She stood, and again respectfully asked if she could replace the empty barrel, K suggested that was probably the best thing, yes.

May put the full container down, pulled the empty one from the cabinet and settled that one down. She hefted the full one again with a deep squat and those biceps, and maneuvered it above the plug where it would locate. "This is a bit tricky

Miss, could you possibly just hold the cabinet still, while I jam this down onto the nozzle?" then she remembered herself. "That is Miss, if that's acceptable, I can get help of course." K realized she'd just been standing there after closing the door, like a diva, watching the girl struggle with the barrel. Well, not exactly struggle, as those biceps were well up to the job, stretching the sleeves of a slightly too tight Metallica tee. "I, no I can help,of course." K stammered. She stepped in and aside the small cabinet to steady it from tipping as May measured up and used the weight of the container to locate it. Of course with the stance that K was using to steady the cabinet and the wobbling of the barrel her robe belt fell loose and the garment opened!

"Oh my!" May cried, and manhandled the water bottle into place with a thunk. K stepped away and bundled her robe together, blushing all over it felt like, as she realised May had seen her flash a quick full frontal. "Wow-like I won't ever let on Miss, I saw nothing." K coyly stepped back and turned away, but her flamboyant devil stepped in." Nothing May?" she looked back over her right shoulder, an. eyebrow raised.

"I won't let on Miss, I only saw a glimpse."

"For fucks sake May, stop calling me Miss, it's Kylie, we're friends, and now you've seen my tush."

"Your tush is your ass where I come from." May was uncertainly more direct, now that K had been so assertive. It felt strange, but sure she wouldn't tell of this little titillating encounter, it had been a thrill to suddenly see K's sleek bod exposed for a few seconds. Her tanned torso and toned legs and what looked like a closely cropped pussy, wow! Her tits hadn't really been revealed as the gown was closed quickly, but Mays' own body heat had increased, particularly in her pants. Then before her eyes K had thrown the robe aside from behind exposing that famous ass, and then gathered it up in front, striking a pose that tightened her legs and clenched said ass to the point of May having to clench her own thighs.

"This would be my tush then?" K swept around and was covered again. May was aghast, what to say - react? "What the fuck May, we're girls together after an accidental flashing." K was on a roll, simmering in anticipation of overstepping the mark, "And it happens that flashing gets me off!" She shrugged the robe off and approached May, whose arms automatically opened to receive the naked pixey sized hug. No words escaped May, none could be formed as K reached up and placed her lips over hers and snuggled into Mays embrace.

She breathed in the musky, sweaty perfume of the roadies' perspiration, and it spurred her on, she became her stage alter ego once more that was seldom allowed. K grabbed May's tight ass and ground her naked crotch into the rough material of her denim shorts. Devilishly she found a nipple through the t-shirt with her teeth and tweaked on it. It had been so long since she had had some human release! May shrieked in both pain and pleasure and delirium-what the actual fuck-fuck-fuck! "Miss...I...I..."she stammered, so K bit harder.

"Don't fuckin call me Miss!"

"Miss, Miss K are you free, fifteen minutes to rehearsal." For Fucks Sake what now, but K kept her silence, this was from the other side of the dressing room door." Miss? Fifteen minutes on stage please?"

K whispered into May's ear," If anyone else calls me Miss today, there'll be blood." laughingly she tugged May's tee shirt up and over her head. "Fifteen minutes eh?" The tousled blonde afro was pulled through the shirt roughly as it was thrown to one side and K's mouth reached for Mays', gasping. Their kissing was almost an animal act itself, obviously both had been physically starved. As K took the girls wild mane in her hands and wound her fingers in it, Mays hands wandered the slight, lithe body, it was a writhing thing in her grasp, bucking and twisting, desperate for stimulation.

The large, dark hands sought K's ass, and explored as the athletic dancers legs entwined Mays', then leapt up in a jerk of hips to grip the larger girl's hips, grinding her pussy against her jeans. K's tongue then attended to the large distended nipples that had extended expectantly from the surprisingly small taut breasts. May couldn't believe what had suddenly happened, as in a few minutes from servicing a water fountain, she herself was being serviced by a tiny nymphomaniac! That fluttering tongue like a dozen butterflies flickering around her left teat.The rough denim rasped against K's aroused pussy, and soon was darkening with a spreading stain of juice, as her excitement rose. May's expert fingers found their target and slipped into the sopping wet slot. K shuddered mid flick of the tit with the feeling of intrusion and accidentally bit May's nipple hard, oops-blood! "Wow you fuck...just wow!" May exclaimed.

"Miss, hi Miss....err hello!" the voice again, a quick fifteen minutes? "Miss, hello, we moved your bag,but the tide's coming in faster." Eh-what the...? May's clinch evaporated in her mind, K was in a bath now, a long bath where she was stretched out, her head heavy with wet hair. K sat up with a start in the foam of sea water enveloping her, the golden hair whipped around her head, sunlight dazzled her and reflection from the white sand!

The beach!

"Hi Miss." K turned to see two young lads, about twenty feet away approaching, they stopped in their tracks as they realised from her sideways stance that she was topless. Jeezus, they were only teenagers, K turned quickly back to face the horizon, her thoughts awhirl, this might be tricky.

CH2, Exposed!

She suddenly remembered that she'd undone her bikini bottom as well, and fumbled around in the water to find it. "Oh shit!" she exclaimed, chewing her bottom lip in apprehension no sign. It must be floating around somewhere, dislodged as she was writhing in her daydream. Her whole body came out in nervous goosebumps as she realised the predicament. A cold flush, her ass and pussy clenched with the tension, her nipples puckered with the, err,excitement? Quickly, she checked the area for more visitors, thank God, no, just these pesky kids. They were still approaching, a bit more adventurous maybe, at the glimpse of some side-boob. K brought her legs up and together to hide her breasts and groin, and looked over her shoulder." Guys, thanks for the help. I'll be okay." she shouted back." Err, I'm a bit in the nip though, so if you wanna back off I'll go back to my kit in a minute or two?" Would this be a warning or a come-on to two adolescents she wondered.

They hadn't faltered though...ahhh. One of them seemed to be taking the initiative as they got nearer." Err, okay Miss we'll go ahead eh and get out of your way." They sauntered past, into the surf looking slyly sideways at K's semi exposed form. Fair enough, she gave them a lopsided grin, she knew the score, they'd stroll on and cop some eyefulls as she had to get up and either retrieve her thong or retreat to get her bag and stuff. Yeah, they were quite young, both blonde

with scruffy haircuts, both reasonably fit looking...aahhh...teens or possibly less, who could tell nowadays dammit! Both had the requisite baggy surf shorts, but beach tanned bodies, looked like local kids to be that brown. Probably the two that she'd spotted body boarding earlier, and had come to have a closer look at the lone sunbather. Boys will be boys, she thought, could she have some fun? Dare she?

Her goosebumps had subsided, the still hot sun and something else was making her feel warm and brave, she looked at them thoughtfully, as they wandered on sideways-like. The familiar devil on her shoulder egged her on, as if she needed encouragement. The heat of the sun and her daydreaming released the smouldering desire of exhibitionism that lay dormant in the showgirl. She shoved her sunglasses back onto her face more securely, at least she still had some privacy, if they recognised her there'd be trouble. At least they probably didn't have phones and therefore cameras on them? "Listen guys, let's make a deal." Both of them stopped, one of them turned to face her, a hand held over his eyes to shield the sun, the other stayed facing away, a bit more reserved. "My yellow pants might be out there floating in the shallow, if you find them it'll be twenty dollars each. I've got a stash back in my beach bag. Wottya say?"

"Okay Miss, yeah, what-ya-reckon Jake?" said the lad facing. The other lad, Jake, tensed at the use of his name, and turned to give his mate a terse look. "No worries," Jake reached out and pushed the other, "she doesn't know who we are mate, it's okay."

"Yeah, I guess." said Jake tentatively, "Yellow pants?" he turned to face her also. He must have been a few years younger, he wouldn't look directly at K, whereas his braver mate was more direct and was obviously trying to cop a look. They both turned away, and started looking into the surf for the yellow garment, it couldn't be far thought K, surely, how long had she been there?

She daren't move until they'd moved a bit more, if either turned they'd see her, and there was no lady-like way to arise and then cover up with just her arms. "No sign Miss, really." the older one turned back (to check if she'd moved?)"D'you think they might have washed away?"

"Mate, are you hoping they have?" she retorted. They both shared a comment that she couldn't hear, she resignedly cupped her chin in a palm, and thought. No-one else around, what to do in this predicament?

"We can't see them Miss." the younger chirped. Ferchrisesake...Miss again? She needed to be assertive now, this was tedious." Guys come back. If you honestly can't see them." They returned tentatively, and she saw them properly, she still sat demurely, legs up and arms crossed over her chest. "Firstly, please don't call me Miss, my names Anne." she partially lied," Secondly we're gonna have to be kind of mates and I'll have to trust you a bit, is that possible?"

They stood there listening, interested, she moved her arms to free her right, to point at the older youth, they both paid more attention as parts of her breasts were revealed momentarily. The younger guys' hands dropped to the front of his shorts. She smiled coyly," What's your name?" The older lad stood a bit bolder, "Leon, Miss-err Anne." he stammered though, and was not as confident as he looked. "How old are you guys?"

"I'm seventeen, eighteen next week Miss,err." 'Cherrrist!' She thought, minors!

"Are you willing to behave and help me get back to my bag and stuff, for your reward?" She spoke to them as adult as she could, they were reasonably polite so far, and obviously quite naive. "Are we quite alone on the beach as far as you can see?" They both scanned around, then nodded, "Yeah, looks like it, folks back away near the dunes, that's it." said Leon. "What reward for, err for what. We can't find your pants after all."

"Fellas, I need you to walk with me back to my stuff, but promise to walk behind, that's gentlemanly don't you think?" she proposed, "Then I'll be good about the cash when we get there and I can get a towel, okay?" They agreed, nodded, looked at one another, yeah they could do that.

She took a gamble, maybe it was the heat, maybe the little devil getting bored with being politically correct, "I'm going to stand up now, and if you want to you can watch, because we all know you want to, and I need to stretch after being down here all this time, okay?"

"Yes, okay." said Leon, unsure what the catch was. For when did a guy usually see his first naked girl? Okay, outside of the internet and adult rated movies on tv. And this was no girl, a cute, fit Milf completely in the buff! Jake just stood to attention, with his hands clasped in front of his crotch. Leon tried to act cool, but was fidgeting with his hands behind his back, trying to be nonchalant, but he really wanted to cover his growing cock like Jake was. K could see the effect on them both, just young kids, but old enough to have adolescent feelings, she almost felt sorry for them. But she was in control now, their cocky sideways peeking had gone, they just stood and stared.

12