Kylie - Exposed on the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

CH3 Showgirl

K stretched her legs out in front of her and wiggled her toes provocatively,her legs closed together so that with her blonde pubic hair closely clipped they still couldn't see much. She wriggled her hips to get some blood flowing back around her ass and legs, the boys stood transfixed. She watched them carefully from behind her sunglasses as she lowered her arms to the sides to take her weight through them. 'There fellas, boobs on display, wobbling nicely for you as I move about.' More fidgeting from Leon, both from his hands fighting to stay still, and something twitching in his shorts. Jake looked away shyly and seemed to have to force himself to look back at her, he seemed uncomfortable, how old was he? K herself was feeling flushed too, the feeling of bravado as she revealed herself to the young boys was a rush, the indecency of it. But what the fuck, they'd sooner or later have copped someone topless on the beach. But she was naked!

The hint of a breeze at her nipples caused them to stand erect to attention after having been nursed in her folded arms. She could actually feel them tightening as they extended and the aurolea were tingling. 'What a buzz!' she thought. Her small c- cups were jiggling as K couldn't help a giggle. "Sorry guys, are you enjoying?" Joel just gaped, Jake uttered a small noise and moved from side to side on the spot. Something seemed to be happening in his shorts as he clutched his hands together closer. Jeez-what was she doing, possibly giving a young dude an orgasm without needing to touch himself? The pieace de resistance, she folded her legs back under her ass, and levered herself to standing with her arms. In a moment of utter abandonment she stood before them, legs slightly apart, hands on cocked hips. The thing that finally did for Jake was as he saw rivulets of water dripping from her exposed vulva and flowing down her golden inner thighs. Joel, the older lad finally had to cover his enlarged growth, which now resembled a large sausage, quite impressive she thought, and was it circumcised? Her favourite kind? Fuckin' hell girl-seventeen! Then Jake twitched his load into his shorts, trying to hide any noise he might make with a cough, but it ended in a groan, partly relief, partly embarrassment. "Oh no." he sobbed to himself. Leon looked suitably distressed also.

K made a move, keeping a serious tone and with her hands clasped over her chest cooed "That I'm afraid guys was always going to happen. You okay Leon?" He was standing slightly bowed with hands clenched around his engorged manhood, with probably the biggest boner he'd had in his life. "Relax fella, let it go if it's going to, it's only natural." She wasn't even thinking of helping him get his end off, but if he was going to go, a little posturing wouldn't do any harm. Her devil got a wriggle on as she pushed her sunnies back onto her nose and struck a pose that pushed her pelvis out further so that her swollen slit was prominent and pouting from beneath the fuzzy mound. She pushed her small breasts up, cupped in her hands and just slightly touched her aroused nips and now puffy aurolea.

"Christ I'm...uurrgh!" he cried and his hands shot out as he nearly toppled over forwards with the force of his spend. His jerking cock strained against his shorts a couple of times, then as he regained his footing it spasmed and K saw a large stain of cum blossom inside his shorts. "Fook....fuck...fucking hell..." and a string of expletives followed as he fought to regain his composure. "Easy tiger, that was so cool you know." K couldn't help but admire the show." Jake, are you okay?" she turned to the younger guy who was almost palpitating as her show had got him growing again. "Look guys, turn away, slip your shorts off and wash them in the surf, then do what you've got to do. I'll turn away eh?" She turned on the spot and they slipped away a little and did as she suggested. Wow-wow, what a turn up,it was so wrong but really natural somehow in the circumstances.

As she waited for them to clean up, she stood erect and enjoyed the sun, still strong, on her body, drying her skin again, and she'd not got that next layer of sun cream on. Wow, the heat on her naked body, that sun was still a scorcher. She stood on tip toes and reached for the sky, then made a circular motion with her arms and bowed in a mock curtsey, and back to standing. A pilates type of exercise move, helped to stretch her limbs and back, she repeated it two more times slowly as it's a movement of thought and breathing also, then risked a look over her shoulder. They'd regained their composure and were returning, but unfortunately the younger Jake was laughing and doing a two fingered sign in front of his crotch, unaware that she'd turned back. (The sign involved wriggling his fore and middle fingers, as if he was maybe 'getting a girl off', something he'd undoubtedly not done for real.)

"Got your mojo back guys?" she scorned," That's a bit rude Jake."

"Sorry Miss, we kinda..."

"It's Anne if we're on talking terms Jake, but I'm not sure I want to talk."

K was annoyed now, and extremely heated physically and quite dehydrated. If she'd realised this, her next move wouldn't have been so reckless, but hot and bothered by their joking after she'd been so good as to give them their thrill." Fellas get your kegs off, now!" She stood legs apart with hands on hips,"Get them off and throw them over here. I'm not gonna be the only one without their kit on." They stood still, unsure of her stern words. Looked at each other, Jake seemed worried, as he'd been found out doing the rude gesture. "Not joking guys, shorts off, we'll all walk back to my bag in the buff, and perhaps I'll enjoy looking at your bits." Oops that was wrong, looking at juvenile boys bits? She bit her lip, was she going too far?

Leon took the initiative and slipped his shorts down and off, bent and picked them up and held them in front. K got a quick glance of the taut swinging sausage. "Jake?" she asked, and advanced toward them with her hand out for Leon's shorts. Jake pushed his down and off, kept hold of them as had Leon. K stood in front of them, she really couldn't believe what she was doing but her wicked bod seemed to have a mind of it's own. She reached for Leon's shorts, but paused and stepped closer so that her tits that were mesmerising him so were close enough for him to touch. She shivered, he must be able to smell my sweat and hot skin from there, she thought. Fucking hell, the sight of this naked teenager was doing something to her and she couldn't stop. He was fairly well developed from the swimming or surfing or whatever and his tanned torso was captivating.

K took his shorts, "Ah-no hands, you've seen mine." Jake just stood next to them and didn't know where to look. From his bemused friend, to K's glistening form with the sweat droplets running between her breasts and her musky smell, he felt his cock standing out again and clutched his shorts. Leon let her take his pants, and stood with his hands at his sides a bemused look on his face and a semi-hard on twitching hesitantly. It was as confused as he was. "That's a good package mate, "she stated," must say, you'll be a hit with the girls shortly." She leaned closer so that her breasts nearly touched his arm, he flinched, "Do you know that most girls like a cut penis? It's considered very clean to a girl." She looked down at his circumcised cock, it looked back up at her, its exposed slit glistening with a spot of semen spit. She admired the bare head and its proud helmet and shoulders, the cute pock marks of the join where the cut had been made. Leon looked embarrassed, not many people had probably seen it after all. "Don't be shy of your body mate." she said sternly.

It was a stalemate, K couldn't believe her daring, but she couldn't hold back. The previous few days had been work and more work, and the only chance of liaison with May had been cruelly interrupted. She was on the edge of crazy with pent up desire, and these two young guys were about all the excitement she'd come across. She realised she was staring Leon down with a glare in her thoughts.

"Anne, you sure smell funny." he ventured, was all he could come up with, trying to take his mind off his swelling cock.

"In what way?" she asked still standing close enough to admire the way his penis was growing again, and the way that the skinless head was proudly nodding at her.

"Kind of coconutty? Oily?" he ventured.

"That's my sunny lotion, what's left of it." she realised again how long she'd been without applying any more protection. "Jake, shorts mate." she gestured to the younger guys garment, still clutched over his crotch. "Give." She was enjoying being in control, she moved toward him and leaned to grab them." What do you think I smell of?" As she leaned in to help him smell her, Jake leaned also and his nose bumped into her right breast. He started, and backed away, she stayed still, her heart pounding at the thought of what she might do next, would her head gain control? A teenager ffs! But she couldn't not, she glanced down at his semi-erect penis bobbing around, his balls were tight and smooth and no doubt his little chemical set inside was going berserk! it was all she could do not to reach out and cup them...'Aaaarrggh!;

A moment of madness, her breasts shimmering before his startled eyes. "Well, what do they smell of?" She moved closer to him, and offered them to smell. Leon's eyes were on stalks, watching as this crazy naked apparition taunted his friend. He surveyed her from behind, the tanned, tight body, back curved as she leant toward Jake. That ass! Jake inched closer to smell the offered breast, tantalizingly near, she ached for him to touch her, the craziness of it enveloped her. She knew she couldn't touch him, but go on Jake, lick it, she thought. "Jake, lick it." she whispered. To Leon's incredulity, Jake's tongue flicked out and touched the offered breast, took a lick just under her right nipple. She gasped, and he looked into her eyes, saw the want somehow and licked again under the curve of the breast, then up and just under the swollen turgid nipple. "Aaaaagghh!" you're getting the hang fellah." she commended. But something intervened, it was his young cock letting go again. He stepped back, no groan this time, but his eyes rolled as he had a second cum into his shorts.

K grabbed them from him, and saw his small cock twitching after its spasm, a long string of spunk spun in the air. Before he covered himself she noted that his balls were completely bald, unlike Leon's that were quite hairy, God here she was quite naked on a public beach, comparing young teenagers cocks, with one of them just having cum before her very eyes! Two of them, as Leon's cock also let forth a thick stream of white juice, again without him touching himself. It spurted a good three feet, luckily away from K, she wasn't sure what she'd have done if it had landed on her. Head calling Kylie, this is lunacy, you're only a moment from molesting these guys, get a fucking grip! Leon looked sheepish, but he didn't cover himself, he looked proud of his act before this crazy woman. "You are getting the hang now fellah." she commented. "Look you guys clean up again, I'm off to see if my bag's still there. Follow on if you want." I can't take much more of this she thought.

CH4 Aching to get off.

It wasn't really fair, these guys were jacking off left, right and centre and she couldn't really reciprocate. To openly masturbate in front of two young guys would be morally wrong, even if they were probably ready for their first sexual encounter. They hadn't even done so in front of her, it had all been a natural reaction-bless them! K wandered away toward the dunes, in the distance she saw her bag, well amidst the incoming tide. Great. Further away people were walking and playing on the beach near the dunes, she had to walk near to a couple walking in the surf, she just held her chin up and strode on. What could they do, well the guy would probably just enjoy the view, maybe the girl too. Her bag was almost afloat, she bent to retrieve it and it felt heavy, sodden with sea water. The beach towel on top was dry, but as she threw it over her shoulder she saw that her t-shirt and shorts were wet through as they'd been at the bottom of the canvas bag. Her espadrilles with the roll of notes hidden inside were wet also. She pulled on the wet clothes to at least feel decent again as she would be amongst more people,but felt slightly down, as if her little adventure was over. The cold clothes probably didn't help, they'd dry out soon, the sun was still blazing over head though well past its best. K looked back, but Leon and Jake hadn't followed her. Probably for the best.

She started to walk back toward civilization, and the busier part of the beach and the boardwalk to the nature reserve. The cold clothes calmed her down, and at least her sunburnt skin was getting a rest, although the damp shirt was exciting her nipples and she felt them rubbing as they grew with the stimulation. She glanced down, and yep they were sticking out like the proverbial organ stops, she wasn't quite decent after all! Nearby was a public shower stand on a part of boardwalk, one of many dotted around the area so people could wash before leaving the beach. K was more or less cooled off by now, though her tight skin reminded her she desperately needed after-sun. Resting her bag on the planks of the walkway, she stepped onto the concrete base of the shower and turned the tap so that she could wash her feet, and put on her shoes. She reached to wiggle the sand from between her toes, and let her bare legs have some clean water as some sort of salve. A figure was approaching now, a lone woman in her forties or so? Difficult to be sure as she wore a long purple kaftan type sundress, and a straw hat with sunglasses, sandals on her feet. But she seemed to have a slight, lithe figure and a long easy stride so she could have been younger.

As she passed, a little closely K noted, she did the archetypal pose of slowing her pace and she looked at K over her sunnies, down her nose as if in interest. Then pushed them back up her face and strode on. You cheeky mare, K thought to herself. She noted that the figure had a seriously nice posterior though, the way it swayed through the semi transparent dress, with the sunlight behind. "Nice ass, hon." she called. She just couldn't resist. The woman walked on, then slowed, then halted, looked over her shoulder inquisitively, down over her back, "But you can't see my arse?" It was a foreign lilt to the voice,and the way she said arse had a european twist, French? K felt her blood rising again "But I have an imagination." she retorted. The woman laughed out loud a bit dramatically, and walked on, but swirled the bottom of her dress up to reveal the said arse for a moment. It was a nice one too, the quick flash showed no visible pants and taut delectable cheeks with vivid tan lines where the clothes usually were.

Her usual self, K had to continue the insinuations, provocatively she purred, "Mmm, bikini or no bikini?" This caused the woman to stop, and turn.

"Honey, I'm not as daring as you, to flaunt your little body in public as you have been". She stood legs apart and unwrapped the sash from the front of the dress. "Voila, you approve?" The material parted to reveal the tiniest string bikini that K had ever seen apart from on her laptop. The small pieces of white material literally held together by cord, were losing the battle to cover her tits and pussy. Though she seemed to have even smaller flatter breasts than K's 34b's,one of her dark nipples was showing over the edge of the fabric, and the paler coloured, less tanned triangle of her hairless mons almost devoured the material that was supposedly covering it. But her body astounded K, 'What a creature', almost a muscley body builders skinny form, sinews and long limbs. A cocoa brown skin, which made the white bikini seem almost more erotic. "Ha,ha." she lilted, and drew the garment closed, she knew the effect that she had on this young woman that she'd noticed walking provocatively naked along the beach.

K shoved her shoes on, making sure the money stayed in, and trotted after the woman.

"Excuse me," she called, "I must just tell you something hon." The woman halted, smiled to herself as K caught up. "Yes?" K walked ahead and faced her, she was a good six inches shorter. She looked up into the dark sunglasses and tried to look directly into her eyes as she undid the sash on the sarong."I couldn't let you walk around like this." she mewed suggestively, and took hold of the piece of bikini 'bra' that had slipped, letting a long thick nipple free. She tugged the material to give enough play to cover it. Still holding her amused gaze, K concealed the tit, but slowly she had thumbed it between her fingers first. A small lilt of smile came to the recipients mouth. A little thrill ran through her spine, the nipple responded, but wow, it was a long nipple. It must have been a half inch, and the end was almost a small button mushroom, and still growing as K watched. her mouth watering. "Wow, nice nips."

"You should see my clit, darling."

K was coming apart at the seams, the day of sun was making her delirious beyond all of her usual delusions. Her thighs involuntarily convulsed with the moment and she had a small cum in her shorts which made her shudder. It didn't go unnoticed by the other woman, who covered her body up and roughly tied up the sash. She offered K her hand.

"Yes please, baby." K grabbed the woman and pulled her toward the dunes beyond the boardwalk.

K's phone chimed in her bag, disgruntled she pulled it out and read the message from Anton, "Just arrived north car park."

To be continued, more exhibitionist fun as Kylie goes to Sydney.

12