Kylie Minogue - Equilibrium Ch. 02

Story Info
Kylie remembers when she used to be a Mistress.
8.8k words
4.8
6.4k
8
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/25/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Noj
Noj
740 Followers

This story is entirely fictional and is in no way connected with the subject. This story contains adult material and is only suitable for people over the age of 18. If you are under 18 please stop reading now. All characters appearing in this work are fictitious. Any resemblance to real persons, living, dead, or undead, is purely coincidental. All characters portrayed in this story are over 18. Do not use this without my permission. (c) Copyright Viper_Noj 2002 onwards. Now, on with the story!

* * * * *

Warning - This story is about Pegging. If you don't like that topic, I advise you to stop reading now. If you don't like it, please don't send me abuse about it.

* * * * *

Leaning back on the bed in nothing but a pair of black fishnet stockings, Kylie Minogue rested on her hands as she worked her dainty little feet up and down her boyfriends cock. She was concentrating on her task, vivid blue eyes locked on his thick cock as she rested on her ass and extended her gorgeous legs over him, heels bumping his thighs as she wrapped her skilful toes around his shaft and worked up and down. Footjobs weren't something she normally did but they were having fun and he'd asked her to do it for him, wanting to feel her dainty feet wrapped in fishnets working at his cock. He was groaning with pleasure, eyes stealing glances of her gorgeous toned body, taking in her defined six-pack abs and tight muscles, her perky breasts and beautifully smooth pussy bulging between her legs as they rocked up and down in a beautifully controlled motion.

"You like that?" Kylie asked softly with a smile, glancing up to him as she let her toes curl around him a little more for a firmer grasp.

"Yeah," he smiled back, just loving that she was doing it for him. It wasn't a big kink for him or anything, he just wanted to see her do it for him and experiment with it.

"Good, you just enjoy," she said, focusing on her task again and shifting a little on the bed, settling herself so she could get more torque on him. Holding her legs up was no problem, she was in phenomenal shape from her workouts with him and it was a breeze to do this. Her added muscle strength had made it easier to control herself and massage him just right too, finding it effortless to guide her feet to bring him pleasure. She curled her digits around him to find the perfect spot under his head, tickling into the nerve-laden patch intently with the tip as her other fishnet clad foot rocked over the back edge of his head. He pushed up to her ministrations as he groaned with pleasure, cock throbbing in the grip of her little size threes, relishing the silky yet strong sensation of the fishnet stockings and the sight of her enjoying herself as she expertly administered the footjob to him.

"Oh fuck," he murmured as he felt his climax build up on him, her dainty toes doing the job to bring him to orgasm. She hadn't wanted a fuck this morning but she wanted to please him and when he suggested this it had been ideal and a bit different which she always liked, and now leaning back to get him off with her stocking-covered feet she was loving it. She worked her feet faster, feeling his cock surge in imminent climax, pumping them rapidly near his tip for maximum stimulation, so intense he could barely take it as he tensed and shook on her bed in the last few seconds. He went to reach for his cock, obviously to finish himself with his hand but Kylie authoritatively stopped him.

"No, let me finish," she said firmly, a tingle going through her at the sudden command she exerted, loving how he leaned back and gripped the covers to let her finish as she wanted to. He leaned back, barely able to stand it as she tensed her muscles and worked intently, driving her feet into his manhood as firmly as possible for maximum effect without discomfort which didn't take long to make its mark as he tensed up hard and burst. He let out a series of hard, teeth-grit exhales as he erupted all over her, his hot load shooting into the air and landing all over her feet, Kylie giggling with pleasure as she followed his movements, hips pushing up hard as he ejaculated, cock bucking powerfully in her grip as as gave several shots that ejected and landing over her feet before the last of his load leaked out thickly over her fishnet grip.

"Goddamn," he muttered, giving a final squeeze and shudder before dropping back into the bed. Kylie gave a few final strokes and grips to work every last drop from him before releasing his softening cock, pulling her feet back and looking down at them, rolling her ankles as she took in the thick load he'd left all over her fishnet encased feet. It wasn't something she normally did and it was all a little strange but she couldn't deny she found it hot, a shiver of arousal spreading through her as she felt his thick load seeping into her pale feet between the cords. She still wasn't in the mood to get fucked but she wanted something, her bald, bulging pussy engorged and juicy now. Peeling her stocking off and wiping her feet, Kylie slid up close to him on the bed, sharing a deep kiss with him as she encouraged him to give her what she wanted, pleased when his fingers found their way down under like she hoped for.

His fingers gently massaged their way to her clit, making the Australian star moan with pleasure and shudder at the sudden, direct stimulation to her most delicate place, his fingers easy moving around and over it, slick with her juices. She moaned with pleasure and then was taken by surprise as he suddenly flipped her over on her stomach, pinning her down on the bed and dragging his hands down her back to her hips, spanking her firmly on her fantastic ass to make her gasp before he slowly inserted his fingers into her from behind, Kylie groaning with a powerful shudder as he slipped inside her. She gripped the pillows and buried her face into the soft bedding as he gave her the hardest, most intense fingerbang she'd had in years, thrusting his fingers deeply into her, getting every inch of her and stimulating every possible nerve ending, grinding them down over her G-spot and tingling her clit just right with his other hand for several hard, overwhelming minutes before she came hard, jolting and clenching on him in her orgasm, screaming with pleasure into the mattress as she climaxed so hard she was sure she'd squirt for him.

Pleased with himself, he'd just spanked her ass hard and headed for the shower, leaving her exhausted on the bed. By the time he was done he returned to find her wrapped in a silk gown, satisfied smile on her face and making him a bit of breakfast to enjoy before he headed out for another day training people. It was alright, the physique got him Kylie and kept her interested, and it was enjoyable and pretty rewarding work he felt, helping people achieve their fitness goals. After breakfast he kissed Kylie goodbye and headed out for his work day, leaving the petite star to go about her business. She started with a nice hot shower to freshen herself up before getting ready and going out to attend to things with her record company, discussing the direction for her next album and potential recording partners they could tie up with. It was exciting build up for her latest record and she couldn't wait for the fun of actually getting into the studio and starting to put it all together.

At the end of all that she had time for some shopping and went to pick out something he would enjoy. Although she wasn't into being dominant and bitchy during pegging, he had expressed an interest in the outfits to her. Only the outfits, he didn't want her to do anything more or turn their thing into a ball-busting dominatrix affair, but he liked the clothing and had asked Kylie whether she'd dress up more like that for him sometimes. She'd had no problem with that, she liked getting dressed up and if he found it sexy then it was what she wanted to do, and it was only the outfits after all. She already owned a multitude of corsets, including a trashy black PVC number that she knew he'd love and hundreds of panties to choose from, along with the black fishnets that he absolutely loved on her even if he had made a mess of the pair she had on that morning. To accentuate the look for him she stopped into a high quality but discreet fetish shop she knew and picked up some fishnet arm stockings, figuring he'd like the look along with a pair of ankle breaking stiletto boots, knee high with laces all the way up them and a thick strap at the top, a six inch heel and slight platform under the toes to lift her up. At best it made her five foot six due to her tiny stature, but it was about the look rather than anything else; he would still tower over her.

She got home and dropped her bags down, taking time to get a cup of tea before running a nice hot bubble bath to relax and unwind in. She had plenty of time before he got home and sank into her tub with a sigh of pleasure, hair tied up in a messy bun, loving the hot water enveloping her as she thought of what she'd do for the evening with him. Whilst she was going to dress up as he wanted, letting him see her as his little dominatrix if only visually, she wanted their fuck to be sensual, close and intimate. Although she was wearing the outfit she wanted to be the antipathy of it, dressed to kill but intending to fuck in the softest, most intently pleasurable way so they would both enjoy. She laid back in the bath as she thought of what toy to wear, deciding that a conventional strap-on wasn't the weapon of choice for the evening, instead wanting something much more feminine and approachable like one of her strapless Feeldoe's. She had several of different sizes, shapes and colours and pondered them, knowing she'd decide for sure when she clapped her eyes on them after the bath.

She wondered what it was about the kinky femdom style that some guys went for; was it that they just wanted to be dominated and needed it to be more accentuated and stylised, more defined? Like they just wanted their woman to have control sometimes but felt emasculated in admitting that? She'd heard ideas that it was about equality and feminism from some more pushy girls she'd known in the past but she wasn't sure she really understood that. Maybe they just liked the kinky outfits and the only way they could get their ladies into such things was to give them something more to encourage them. Either way, she didn't mind dressing up in it, she rather enjoyed getting into her kinky corsets and boots, it was fun but she still wanted the pegging to be mutually enjoyable, not her being bossy and bitchy with a strap-on. She'd done some femdom and mistress stuff in her days, she'd explored it throughout her discovery of pegging as a whole, deciding what she did and didn't like about it all, but that was all in her past. It made her think of one particular relationship however, over a decade before, when she'd been pushed to be a kinky mistress.

It'd been with a guy she'd casually met and hooked up for a brief fling with after meeting him at a party, some record industry event or something, she couldn't quite recall now. He'd been pretty open minded overall, decently hung and when she'd broached pegging she'd been happy to find him quite open to the idea, having done it prior and willing to let her strap-on and go at it. That was the appearance at least, as once they got into it she found him difficult to pin down on pegging; he was always cagey about it, a little reluctant and putting it off. She didn't stand for that for long however and insisted that she let him, after all he was getting free reign over her body and enjoying everything she had to offer, especially anal sex which he particularly liked. Once she did it she found he took it pretty easily, much as she'd expected with his previous experience and he enjoyed it without a doubt, Kylie driving him to a prostate orgasm on their first session together after an extensive ride.

With that barrier broken she expected things to be much easier and more regular with him, after all they were having sex daily and she wanted to strap-on at least a couple of times a week but he was still being difficult with her. He'd always grumble when they did it despite his evident enjoyment and complained to her no matter what position, technique or toy she employed even though she always made him come with either her hand or pressure on his prostate. It frustrated her as she tried to work out what it was, deciding it couldn't be her efforts and it was just him; through a few subtle tests she realised he hated giving her control, he hated letting the diminutive pop star be in charge and fuck him, running the show behind her harness even though it was for their mutual pleasure. She tried a few things to make it more mutual, even though they were both enjoying it, a few different toys, outfits and approaches to make it less threatening or bossy, not that she was being bossy, but it didn't work. He loved the physical of it but hated giving up control to her no matter how she fucked him.

Things continued like that for a couple of months but Kylie took it, ignoring it mostly as she knew he liked it and she got hers out of it, along with the pleasure of the rest of their sex life and his fairly impressive cock pounding energetically into her holes every night, but it eventually came to boiling point. They were having a pegging session one night, Kylie wearing stockings and her favourite toy whilst she had him tied up on the bed; he was on his back, hands tied to the head rail with the petite Australian pushing his legs back to fuck him in the missionary position. He was complaining, as he usually did, but that night seemed more vocal about it, protesting any time Kylie tried to move into place and start fucking him. She carried on regardless and got past it, into the critical pose to line herself up with him and start easing her toy into him, only for him to complain further that he wasn't comfortable or sure just yet, he wasn't ready and pushing her out when she pushed into him, pushing her to breaking point.

"Oh just shut up! Shut up and stop complaining would you? I know what you like and what you need. I'm in charge here, so just be quiet and let me fuck you, got it?" she'd snapped loudly, angrily, staring at him fiercely as he lay tied on the bed in front of her. It was a change of pace for the petite Aussie to lose her cool and get decidedly bossy with him, losing her rag and taking control now, clear instructions for him to follow.

"Yes...Mistress," he'd replied after a moment of hesitation and in that moment Kylie had realised the key - he wanted to be dominated by her, but he'd never admitted it. Maybe he didn't have the guts to or something, she'd never found out, but either way he hadn't been willing to tell her what he really wanted her to do. It wasn't really her bag, she'd already decided by then that wasn't the direction that turned her on with pegging, but in that moment she'd embraced it and decided to run with it. He wanted it and she wanted to get on with things properly so it was the way to go. In that vein she'd climbed off the bed, confusing him a little as she hopped off though he didn't dare question her, silicone purple cock bouncing in front of her curvy hips as she got to her feet and went to her cupboards for some additional toys. She took a moment to gather a pair of ankle cuffs that went with the wrist cuffs he was already restrained with and a blindfold and ballgag. She stood up and turned back, throwing them onto the bed where he could see them.

"Now, let's get things straight," she said as she took the blindfold and leaned over him to tie it around his head. Picking up the ballgag, she straightened it out in her hands over his mouth, not that he could see it.

"I'm in charge, what I say goes, and this is how it's gonna be from now on," she said, her heart pounding as she took charge, hoping she exuded the dominance and authority that she was aiming for as she shoved the gag into his mouth. Normally she was the one wearing it so it was a little odd but exhilarating to be doing it to him, pushing the rubber ball between his teeth and reaching under him to secure the strap as she took charge.

"And you are gonna like it," she said simply, sliding onto the bed once more on her knees with the ankle cuffs in her grasp. All he did was give an affirmative murmur and nod slightly, totally under her thumb now as she let her dominant ambitions take over. Kneeling between his legs, she'd pulled his ankles up in turn and strapped the black leather cuffs around them before pushing them up and latching them to his wrist cuffs, already secured to the headboard, leaving him completely at her mercy. It was no problem though, his cock was as hard as she'd ever seen it and she knew he loved what she was doing to him, his diminutive little mistress taking charge and dominating him how he secretly had always wanted. It had crossed her mind even then as to why he'd kept it from her, given he would only enjoy her pegging him more, but she dismissed it as one of those things as she pulled herself close to him on her knees, thick purple strap-on pushing over his tight balls in readiness.

"I want no more complaints from you," she'd said as she gave his cock a quick stroke before she squeezed more lube into her fingers and rubbed it over the head of her purple toy. He nodded silently, not daring to make a sound should he incur her wrath as her fingers slid over his asshole to spread the lube onto him again, heart racing in anticipation. Kylie wasted no time in getting on with it, wanting to get her peg on as she gripped her rubber toy and directed it to him, pressing the bulging head against him and matter-of-factly pushing it home to pop the head inside him with a firm drive of her hips. He groaned and shuddered in pleasure, she knew he always loved the stretch so with his arousal at her dominance it was a key moment for him, shaking and shivering as his cock gave a tremendous strain to stand up stiffly from his body despite his position. Kylie smiled but kept it to herself, not taunting him about it as she held onto his legs and carefully shuffled herself forward, slowly driving the whole purple toy inside him, his body easily taking it and not fighting her at all as the tiny Australian pushed her favourite strap-on into him until her harness was against him.

"There, much better," Kylie commented, looking down at herself impaling him, buried to the hilt and ready to fuck. With every intention of making the most of this situation she leaned down over him, kissing at his neck and chest as she braced herself, dominant and in control as he laid under her restrained. Leaning back up, she put her hands under the underside of his thighs near his knees and took a firm grip, looking down as she carefully pulled her feet up under her so she was crouching on the bed, toy still full depth, making sure to keep it there as she steadied herself against him and got ready. The petite singer pushed herself up with her legs till her toy threatened to pop out of him before thrusting back down to drive the whole length inside him again, making him groan deeply in pleasure and struggle, taking it but not quite ready for her immediate aggression. She didn't care though, it was how she was fucking and that was that, he just had to deal with it.

Holding onto his legs, Kylie started to bounce up and down quickly, using the full length of the strap-on dildo as she thrust down into him, deep and hard with her bodyweight as she bounced on her feet, the bed moving with them, creaking at the motion she chose as her nylon-clad legs rubbed sensually at his. He grunted and groaned at the effect of it, unable to do much else through the gag as she took charge and fucked exactly how she wanted, going at it hard now and aiming for this to be the most intent pegging fuck he'd ever had as she broke him in. If this was how things were gonna be she was going to do it properly and get on top; it wasn't her bag really and she'd never intended on it, but if he insisted this was how she do it then she wasn't messing around. Leaning forward she flexed the strap-on down against him to press it more firmly into his prostate, hitting the perfect spot as he shook with pleasure and groaned in a way that told her it was exactly where she needed to be.

Noj
Noj
740 Followers