Kylie Minogue - Equilibrium Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked down at the toy protruding from her pelvis, just bouncing it a little and tweaking the position a little before she wiped her hands and checked herself out in the mirror. She turned a little, taking herself in, having not dressed up like this in quite a while, loving the tight corset and how hot she looked, ready to fuck without a doubt. Walking carefully back to the front room on her heels, the towering boots stiff and new to make it tricky, she checked everything was ready and sat down to wait for him. She didn't have to wait long as he was only a few minutes later than when he'd told her and came in to find her ready for him, standing in the hallway dressed to kill and sporting a toy that told him exactly what was what. He'd been expecting her to get ready for him however so he wasn't too surprised to find her this way, greeting her with a smile as she returned it, swaying her hips a little.

"Hey," she said behind her trademark smile.

"Hey, good day?" he asked, dropping his bag down in the hall.

"Yeah, gonna get better now though," she said.

"I bet. Bitch huh?" he said, pointing to her collar.

"I'm a Bitch to you, and for you," she replied, flicking her eyebrows.

" I'm gonna go grab a shower," he said with a smile, having had another busy day training people at the gym.

"Good, I'll meet you in the bedroom," she replied, turning and walking away towards it as he headed for the shower. After a few minutes waiting he finished up and came in to join her, finding her sprawled out on the bed waiting for him.

"There's worse views," he commented as it dried his hair with a towel and threw it aside, ready to go with her.

"What you wanted?" she said, pulling herself to the edge of the bed and standing up so he could see her in her full outfit, PVC and latex waiting for him.

"Absolutely," he said, stepping past her to slide onto the bed. He assumed the position she liked, onto the bed on all fours in front of her as she idly stroked at her Feeldoe, rocking it inside her and letting her fingers take in the contours of the silicone. He was already hard, his thick cock swelling to erection for her underneath him, sending tingles through her as she slid onto the bed behind him, thoroughly intending to get that inside her after this little session, whichever hole he wanted. Any acts of outright dominance made her instinctively submissive in return and she was happy to let him fuck her in any way he pleased. She had a mirror at the head of the bed and could see him watching her, taking her in, her kinky outfit and demeanour, Kylie letting herself get in the swing of things a bit as she slid onto the bed with him, latex rubber knees easily gliding over the covers as she got behind him, toy bumping at him as her hands sought out his big cock, squeezing the shaft and slowly stroking as he groaned.

She wasted no time and grabbed the lube she had ready, squeezing plenty out and working it over him before spreading it liberally onto her strapless toy, wanting things to go hard and fast this time. With a wipe of her hands she reached under herself to turn on the vibrator, the toy immediately buzzing strongly inside her that made her shudder and groan in pleasure. She'd forgotten how powerful it actually was, cutting straight through her, the bulb of the toy buried inside her tight pussy to press the vibrations straight into her G-spot. She moved quickly and pushed the toy against him, rocking it and settling herself as she pulled her leg up beside him to angle her hips better and overcome their height difference. She firmly gripped her toy, squeezed her pussy to hold it tight and pushed forward, him easily taking her, experienced and ready now, them in unison as she thrust her hips into him and buried the toy inside, hearing him grunt at her pace while she shivered with pleasure, pre-orgasmic build up and she knew it.

Their fuck was hard, fast, unabashed fun as she worked the Feeldoe inside him with a few firm thrusts and got straight to work, holding on tight and fucking fast, spurred on by the deep vibrations coursing through her. They were getting to him as well, his groans faster and more intense than normal, body shuddering when Kylie pushed down over his prostate gland. She pulled herself up onto her feet and pounded down into him, the vibrations driving her on as she fucked him, holding on tight and fucking him deeply as he reached back to feel her black PVC boots, taking in the shiny plastic and buckles of them as she fucked him. She was gasping for breath, working energetically to slam herself against him as he clearly loved it, pushing back into her. Their fucking went on for a couple of minutes like that until Kylie knew she couldn't take much more, wanting to finish things more intimately. Pulling out, she used her kinky boot to push him onto his side, dropping to her knees as she finished pulling him over onto his back to get in position.

She easily pushed inside him, both of them groaning deeply again at the vibrating pleasure as she slid full depth inside him, pausing a moment before she continued. Kylie dropped down over him for a strained kiss, craning to reach him as she fucked, chasing the pleasure. She might be dressed kinkily but wanted this to be intimate and romantic, their connection evident as she fucked him, his hands reaching up to stroke at her PVC corset and pull at her collar. All it took was a couple more minutes of that and her stroking hand to make him explode, his load jetting over his stomach as she grinned with pleasure, finally able to let her own climax come, holding back no longer as she ground herself down against the toy, rubbing her clit into the buzzing shaft as she groaned before exploding just as hard, quaking and trembling on her knees beneath him as she came hard. Fumbling behind her she managed to turn the toy off, slumping down against his leg as they both gasped for deep, heavy lungfuls of air.

"What you wanted?" she breathed, glancing up to him.

"Definitely, you look amazing," he replied.

"Thanks. You can do whatever you want to me," she admitted, giving him the green light to make him her fuck toy now.

"I know," he smiled, resting his head back into the pillows as she slowly withdrew and collapsed back onto the bed. They rested for a while and then she pegged him again, slower and more intensely before he put her down on her knees and fucked her very, very hard in doggy style, his stamina exhausting the tiny pop princess before he made her suck his cock for a deepthroat finish.

__________

The End.

Big thanks to Ghost for helping check and edit this story.

As usual, please send me Feedback if you have any thoughts or ideas. I like reading your feedback and suggestions, so please drop me a line.