Kylie's 1st Fantasy Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie pouts again, "Don't you like them?"

"I think they're great." Ryan chuckles, "It's good that they aren't in the gutter."

"Why's that?"

"They might get unbuttoned."

"Is that a threat?"

"If you come to the gutter, maybe you'll find out."

Kylie looks deep into Ryan's eyes, "I don't know."

"Don't you want to?"

Kylie breaths deep then walks over and takes a seat on the edge of the bed next to Ryan. The two look deep into each other's eyes then kiss.

Ryan kisses her softly at first, but very quickly the kiss grows deeper, longer and wetter.

Kylie kisses back, breaths deep into Ryan's mouth then pulls away worried.

Josh looks at her concerned, "Is this okay?"

Kylie sighs, "I don't know."

"You taste really sweet."

"I'm not worried about the way I taste."

Ryan looks deep into Kylie's eyes, "What are you worried about?"

"About being hurt."

"It's okay. I'll tell you what if it goes too far just say the word and I'll stop."

Kylie breaths deep, "You promise?"

"I don't wanna hurt you, Renee." Ryan takes Kylie's hands and holds them.

Kylie looks back, "Honest?"

"Honest."

Kylie grins, "Okay."

The two begin kissing again. This time, deeper, longer and wetter.

Soon Ryan's hand is on Kylie's leg as his tongue swirls against hers. Back and forth his tongue pushes, then pulls as Ryan's hand slowly moves onto Kylie's inner thigh.

As the sound of Kylie and Ryan's kisses echo in the room, Kylie instinctively spreads her legs. Soon Ryan's fingers are at the top of her inner thigh.

As the two kiss passionately Ryan's fingers slowly move onto the taunt blue strip of fabric between Kylie's legs. She gasps between kisses, "Oh God!"

Ryan's mouth moves from Kylie's lips down her cheek to her ear as his fingertips lightly press against the crotch of her shorts.

Soon Ryan is breathing deep in Kylie's ear as he licks her earlobe and presses harder against the crotch of her shorts.

Kylie pants as she bucks up in her tight blue shorts, "Oh!"

Ryan breaths heavier in Kylie's ear, his tongue licks faster his hands press harder against her crotch as Kylie bucks up against his hand.

Kylie continues panting as she shifts on the bed. Giving Josh a good view of her ass in room number three.

Soon a vicious cycle plays out in room number two. The harder Ryan's fingers press and grind against the tight blue fabric of Kylie's shorts the more she bucks against them. The more Ryan feels Kylie buck against his fingers the harder he rubs against Kylie's snug blue shorts.

Soon the two are kissing again as heat and moisture build in the taunt crotch of Kylie's shorts. Kylie pushes down with a sense of urgency against Ryan's fingertips as the two kiss deeper and deeper.

As Kylie bucks, wiggles and squirms Ryan's fingers move up to the button of her shorts. Ryan fumbles several times before the snapping sound of it being undone is finally heard.

Kylie grins as Ryan slowly pulls down the zipper. She cinches as she feels his fingers on the front of her pink thong.

Ever so slowly Ryan pries his fingers in the exceedingly cramp place between the crotch of her shorts and moist pink thong.

Kylie closes her eyes and pants, "Oh God!"

With his fingers now firmly jammed between Kylies shorts and thong Ryan begins rubbing the little bump just beneath the damp cotton, up and down; up and down.

Kylie pants and gyrates her hips in unison with Ryan's fingers as they ram the cotton right against her pussy. She then places her hand on the crotch of Ryan's shorts and feels the bulge that has formed inside.

Kylie giggles between kisses, "It looks like someone's excited to be at the Whisper Bay Inn."

"Maybe." Ryan pants back.

Feeling the bulge twitch makes Kylie rub it faster and with greater intensity.

After a while, Kylie feels Ryan's fingers move up to the waistband of her pink thong and slowly slip inside.

"OH!" Kylie gasps as she feels fingers move down between her legs, finding your swollen slit. Kylie closes her eyes as she feels Ryan flick her swollen pussy lips gasping even louder, "Oh God!"

Slowly a finger pushes inside Kylie's tight pussy, moving in, inch by inch slowly and rhythmically rubbing her swollen walls.

Kylie gyrates with more and more intensity as Ryan squeezes a second finger into her.

As Ryan fingers her, Kylie's fingers move to his shorts and snap and unzip them. She haphazardly pulls Ryan's seven-inch cock out of his shorts and briefs.

Soon Kylie is gripping Ryan's shaft in unison with Ryan's fingers inside her pussy. Feeling Ryan pulse in her hand as he rubs the back of her vagina, is too much for Kylie she pants between kisses, "Ryan?"

"Yes?" Ryan pants back.

"I have to tell you something."

"What's that?" Ryan's mouth moves back towards, Kylie's ear.

"I need to tell you two things, actually."

"Yeah?"

"If we make love, it's not just going to be more than just sex, right?"

Ryan breaths deep in Kylie's ear, "Of course."

Kylie pants back, "You sure?"

Ryan breaths deep in Kylie's ear, "Very sure."

Kylie gasps, "Okay."

"The second thing?" Ryan licks Kylie's ear.

"This is kind of embarrassing."

"What?"

"The walls here are paper thick and the guy who stays next door can probably hear everything that goes on in here."

"He can watch for all I care." Ryan breaths deep into Kylie's ear.

Kylie grins ear to ear, "You don't mind?"

"Not at all." Ryan licks Kylie's ear then laughs, "Let him get his jollies"

Kylie grins again, "You're so sweet."

Ryan breaths, "Not as sweet as you."

Kylie lets go of Ryan's dick then pulls her shirt up and off. Then as Ryan starts kissing again, she reaches back and unhooks her bra.

As Kylie pulls her bra off, Ryan pulls his fingers out of Kylie's thong and shorts and pulls his shirt off.

After kicking off her shoes, Kylie moves back on the mattress, in plain view of the mirror on the wall, arches her butt up so she can pull down her shorts and thong.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, Ryan hurriedly pulls off his shoes and socks then pulls down his briefs and shorts.

Kylie throws her shorts and thong on the floor as Ryan moves onto the bed. Again, in view of the mirror, she spreads her legs. Ryan quickly slides between them.

Kylie breaths deep, "Hi there handsome."

"Hi!" Ryan reaches down between his legs, without notice he guides his cock to her slit.

Kylie's eyes get big as Ryan inserts his cock into her opening. She then pants.

Ryan doesn't ask, but rather finds the right angle and slowly pushes in.

Feeling Ryan's bare cock penetrator her, Kylie gasps, "OH!"

Slowly Ryan begins moving inside her. First in, then out.

Kylie pants in Ryan's ear as he begins to thrust inside her, "Oh baby!"

"Like it?" Ryan pants back.

"Yes, baby." Kylie pants back as she bucks underneath Ryan.

Ryan buries his head in the pillow next to Kylie as the two fuck. The line between fantasy and fact is now gone.

Then as the sounds of Ryan and Kylie fucking echo in the room, Kylie slowly turns her head towards the two-way mirror. Knowing that Josh is most probably, watching and hearing her being railed, kylie smiles as she bucks up into Ryan.

Kylie then closes her eyes, imagining what Renee felt, said and did as she fucked Josh's roommate that fateful night.

Soon Kylie is bucking up into Ryan with greater fervor and panting, "Don't stop, baby!"

Ryan pumps back into her, gasping, "Fuck, you feel good."

"I wanna feel good for you baby."

"You do!" Ryan gasps with his head still in the pillow.

"Good." Kylie moves her nails up and down Ryan's back as he thrusts in deeper inside her unprotected pussy with his bare cock.

The bed begins to thump as Ryan thrusts deeper and deeper inside Kylie's pussy.

Kylie moans louder, in unison to the bed thumps, "Oh! Oh!"

Ryan grunts as he pushes deeper and harder into Kylie, feeling her tight pussy grip his thick bare shaft.

Kylie turns towards the two-way mirror and gives in a deep look as if she can see Josh. She then pants, "Oh! Oh! Oh!"

Ryan pumps harder and harder. The bed thumps faster and louder.

In and out Ryan's bare cock relentlessly pumps Kylie's tight pussy.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan pants as he suddenly stops thrusting.

Kylie turns to Ryan, "What's wrong baby?"

"I just... didn't want to cum too soon."

Kylie runs her fingers through Ryan's hair. "It's okay."

"You sure?"

"Yeah."

Ryan kisses Kylie.

"Want me to get on top for a while?"

"Do you want to?"

"Sure."

Ryan pulls his cock out of Kylie then rolls over to the side.

Kylie then straddles him gripping his cock and guiding Ryan's purple head to her swollen slit. She then slowly shifts her weight and slides down Ryan's seven-inch shaft.

"Oh!" Kylie moans softly as she begins to ride Ryan's bare cock. She looks back into Ryan's eyes, "How does that feel?"

Ryan gasps "Un-fucking-believable!"

Kylie then begins to gyrate her hips as she rides Ryan.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan gasps.

Kylie's ass wiggles in front of the two-way mirror as she rides her bare cock. Up and down she rides as Ryan grips her b-cup titts.

Kylie closes her eyes as she forces herself down harder on Ryan's hard dick. Up then down Kylie gyrates.

Ryan grunts, "Ah!"

Kylie forces herself down gasping, "I've never felt like this before."

"Yeah?" Ryan grunts again.

"Yeah." Kylie closes her eyes again then moans, "Oh God!"

Ryan grips Kylie's breasts as he bucks into her pussy.

"Oh yeah!" Kylie rolls her head side to side as she pushes down harder on Ryan's cock.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan moans back.

Kylie forces herself down faster, harder, again and again.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!"

Kylie gyrates more and more. Her swollen vagina gripping Ryan's bare penis with greater intensity. Each of Kylie's movements creates more and more friction on Ryan's cock.

Ryan grunts, "Renee?"

"Yes, baby?" Kylie answers back as she continues riding Ryan's dick.

"I'm getting close."

"Close?"

"Close to cumming."

"Give it to me!"

Ryan looks back at Kylie peculiarly.

"Give me your cum!"

Ryan gasps, "Is it safe?!"

Kylie pulls down harder and harder and gyrates wildly on Ryan's cock, "Cum inside my wet fucking pussy!"

"OH!"

Kylie bounces harder and harder on Ryan's bare penis. Her slender butt clinching in the mirror as gyrates.

"Oh fuck!"

Kylie bounces down faster and faster. The bed begins thumping again as her swollen vagina grips Ryan's shaft with greater fervor.

Feeling the friction of Kylie's pussy, Ryan grips her titts and grunts, "Oh fuck!"

"Give it to me!" Kylie bites her lip, "I wanna feel your cum in my fucking pussy!"

"OH!"

Kylie slams onto Ryan's bare cock wildly.

"Oh fuck!" Ryan grunts as his body tightens.

"Yes!" Kylie yells as she feels Ryan tense.

"Oh fuck!"

Kylie pulls down one final time as Ryan's cock erupts inside her unprotected pussy. Kylie yells out, "Yes! Yes!"

"OH!"

"Give me that fucking cum!" Kylie keeps per pussy clamped on Ryan's member as it squirts semen right against her cervix.

"Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck!" Ryan grunts loudly.

"Oh, yeah!" Kylie smiles as she feels Ryan cum deep in her pussy.

After a few seconds, Ryan begins catching his breath, "Fuck!"

Kylie grins, "You gave me a big load."

"You think so?"

"Yeah!"

"You're on birth control, right?"

Kylie smiles, "No."

Ryan's eyes get big, "What?"

"I'm not on birth control."

"What do you mean?"

"I'm not on anything."

"But!"

"But you said, it was going to be more than sex."

"Yeah but, what if you get pregnant?"

"Then we'll have a baby."

"Oh my God!" Ryan moves Kylie to the side.

"Didn't you like it?" Kylie pouts as cum oozes out of her slit.

"Yeah, but!"

"But?"

"I'm not ready for a baby!"

"If you didn't want a baby, why did you have sex?"

"Because you're cute!" Ryan begins to get dressed.

"Yeah but!"

"Are you mad?"

"Kind of!"

"I just wanted to make you happy."

Ryan shakes his head as he zips up his shorts. "Look, I've gotta go."

Kylie looks back at Ryan nervously, "Are you going to call?"

"Yeah, sure."

"When?"

"Um, how about tomorrow?"

"Okay."

Ryan finishes getting dressed then heads towards the door.

"What time are you going to call?"

"After work."

"Okay, I'll be waiting."

Ryan exits the room. After he's a safe distance Kylie giggles, "That was great!"

Kylie then puts on her thong, bra, shorts, top and shoes. As she straightens her hair in the mirror over the sink she grins at her reflection, "It's time for the walk of shame!"

Kylie exits the room and heads down the stairs. Waiting in the lobby is Josh. Kylie gives him a hard look but doesn't say anything as she walks through the front door.

When she's clear of the building she grins and talks to herself, "Encounter number one is complete!"

12