Kylie's 2nd Fantasy Connection

Story Info
Kylie's second fantasy connection is even more intense.
5.9k words
4.76
6.5k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie Murdock - 20, tall and slender with short sandy blond hair - makes a call on her cellphone dressed in only a robe. After a few seconds the call goes to voicemail.

Kylie giggles as she listens to the mailbox greeting but when the beep sounds her demeanor changes instantly and she leaves a needy message, "Hey, it's me. Again. I hadn't heard from you and just wanted to talk. So call me, please. Talk to you soon. Bye."

Kylie ends the call then smirks to herself sarcastically, "That should just about scare him off." She then giggles, "If he would have been better in bed I wouldn't have called him a half dozen times."

Kylie then walks over to her closet and reaches into a duffle bag and pulls out a pair of olive green camo yoga pants and a light gray/greenish halter top.

As Kylie looks for the panties she plans to wear under the yoga pants she thumbs past a mauve shirt and blue shorts. Beneath the shorts are two cotton thongs, one navy blue, the other pink. As she pulls the navy thong out semen stains in the crotch of the pink thong become visible.

Upon seeing the stains waves of excitement and anticipation flow through Kylie. If things go as planned tonight, the navy blue thong will have the same spots in the crotch as the pink one. Only this time they will come from a different and older donor.

Kylie's hands tremble slightly as she holds the navy blue thong near her feet. She steps into the undergarment carefully and pulls it up over her slender hips until the crotch is snug against her pussy.

Next, Kylie takes the robe off and grabs a black front clasping bra from her dresser. Kylie puts the straps over her arms but her chest heaves making it difficult to clasp it. After a couple of tries the bra finally clasps.

Kylie then takes a seat on the edge of the bed and sticks her feet into the yoga pants. She then pulls the cool fabric up past her knees then jumps up off of the bed and pulls them up and over her thin butt and hips. The yoga pants leave very little for the imagination as they cling to every inch of Kylie's legs, hips, navel, butt and crotch.

Next up is the halter top. Kylie pulls it up over her arms and head. Once it's on, she straightens it. The blouse breaks right at the waistband of the yoga pants, affording everyone a good view of Kylie's slender butt, flat tummy and faint hints of other more fun parts between her legs.

Kylie grabs a photograph from her desk then walks out of her room and across the hallway to the bathroom. Kylie sits the picture down near the mirror and begins to do her hair exactly like the girl in the picture who not only bears a striking resemblance to her but is wearing the same yoga pants and very similar top as Kylie.

The girl in the picture is Renee. The guy Kylie is going to see tonight, Josh wants to reenact an encounter he had with Renee several years ago when she came over wearing the camo yoga pants and top when she was looking for his roommate.

Josh's encounter with Renee only manifested itself in the form of a make-out session. The main reason for this is fact that Josh's roommate had just fucked Renee two days before. This coupled with Renee's clingy behavior and stalking tendencies made Josh think twice about having a sexual romp with her.

Several years distance from the event has made Josh reconsider his actions from that night. So much so that he contacted Kylie via the Devil's Arcade, a website that offers fantasy fulfilment and scene reenactments.

After going through an intermediary, Josh and Kylie are going to meet tonight at the Whisper Bay Inn in downtown Seaside. If everything goes right the two are going to reenact the scene Josh had with Renee only with a much different ending.

Part of Kylie's agreement with Josh was she would fuck a guy bareback two nights before her encounter with Josh, just like Renee did. Kylie kept her end of the bargain and fucked a guy named Ryan in a room at the Whisper Bay Inn while Josh watched from the observation room next-door.

Kylie tries to put all of this out of her mind as she applies copious amounts of makeup to her face. However, the more she tries to think about other things, the more she wonders what it is going to be like with Josh tonight.

The fact that she isn't on birth control furthers Kylie's nervousness. The creampie she got from Ryan is only the second time she's ever gotten one. The other being a condom malfunction with her ex-boyfriend the summer before senior year.

Had Kylie been informed online that part of the scene recreation involved getting a creampie, she probably wouldn't have agreed to take part in it. However, this component of the fantasy was only revealed to her when she met with Missy down at the Whisper Bay Inn to pick up the clothes for the encounter. By this point Kylie felt obligated to take part in the reenactment.

Satisfied that she finally has caked on enough makeup, Kylie hits herself a couple times with a some cheap perfume and puts on the teal frame glasses that are similar to the pair Renee is wearing in the picture.

Kylie looks at herself in the mirror then at the photograph. She grins uneasily to the mirror, "It's time to get in touch with my needy inner slut."

Kylie exits the bathroom.

As fate would have it, Kylie's mother has the car tonight and as a result Kylie finds herself sitting at the bus stop down the street waiting for the twenty-three to take her downtown.

After a couple minutes Kylie's bus to downtown lumbers up to the stop and Kylie boards it. Upon entering the vehicle it's immediately apparent there are no seats available as everyone is trying to get downtown for Bands on the Bay tonight.

Kylie shakes her head and mumbles under her voice, "I loath the bus." she walks up a few feet and grabs the a hold of a strap as the bus begins moving.

As the bus accelerates Kylie can feel eyes on her. She takes a quick look over shoulder to see a Mexican laborer's eyes looking away at the last second. Undoubtedly, his eyes are locked in on her yoga pants that are clinging to her butt revealing every curve and crevice.

As the bus slows to the next stop Kylie shifts forward, as she rights herself she feels the eyes of the middle-aged guy in the long seat on the side of the bus gravitating to the front of her yoga pants that grip her crotch and give faint little hints of what is just below the skin-tight fabric.

As the bus accelerates Kylie's mind wanders, wondering if the guy knows that she is about to fuck the second guy in three days off the pill and with no condom. If he did, would he think she was reckless? Maybe he would think she didn't have any self-respect. Maybe he would think she was a slut. Maybe he'd be jealous it wasn't him.

The more Kylie wonders, the more self-conscious she becomes and the less self-confidence she has. But this isn't all bad. This is exactly what Josh was looking for when the two started talking online several weeks ago. With a little luck tonight this will lead to some very intense sex for Kylie.

The bus grinds to a stop and a bunch of passengers disembark from the vehicle freeing up a seat for Kylie. As Kylie takes a seat next to an older woman her nerves subside slightly.

Ten minutes later the bus makes its way down Bay Street. As the numbers of the cross streets decrease, Kylie's nerves begin getting the best of her again. By the time she pushes the stop button near Forth Street her heart is racing and her palms are sweating.

A few seconds later the bus comes to a stop and Kylie gets up and heads for the exit.

As the bus pulls away down Bay Street Kylie looks down the street to see the Whisper Bay Inn about a block from the stop. As Kylie walks towards the weathered three-story wood-framed structure, her heart pounds harder.

A couple of minutes later she finds herself walking up to the front door. Her hand trembles as she enters the four-digit code into the lock that Missy had given her. After the code is entered the keypad lights up and the buzzing sound of the door unlocking is heard. Kylie pulls open the door and steps inside the hundred thirty-year-old building.

Per the instructions Josh gave her, Kylie begins climbing the stairs to the second floor. As Kylie makes her ascent, butterflies flutter in her stomach and her mouth grows dry.

When she gets to the second-floor hallway, Kylie walks to room one where Josh is supposed to be waiting for her. Kylie raises her hand to knock on the door but is unable to. She then pants softly to herself, "Oh God!"

Kylie takes a deep breath then walks down to the hall, past room two where she got her creampie the other day, all the way to the bathroom at the end of the hall. She quietly steps inside and closes the door.

Once inside, Kylie gasps, "My nerves are totally out of control." Kylie straightens her hair in the mirror and smirks smartly to herself, "Probably like Renee's."

Kylie pulls lip gloss out of her purse and nervously applies it liberally to her lips. She then gives herself a self-affirmation via the mirror, "Just go in there and work up some tears. If you act like a needy little slut he'll fuck you silly."

Kylie puts the lip gloss back in her purse and exits the bathroom.

She walks down back down the hall towards room one. She stands in front of the door for about ten seconds in a hopeless attempt to calm herself.

Kylie takes a deep breath and whispers softly to herself, "Ah fuck it." She then finally knocks on the door.

A few seconds later the door opens and Josh Bray - 29, black hair and medium build - appears in the doorway, "Hello?"

"Um, hi!"

Josh's eyes move down Kylie's body.

Feeling very self-conscious Kylie stumbles on her words, "Um, I was wondering if Ryan was here?"

"He's not here right now."

Kylie sighs disappointedly, "Really?"

"Yeah."

"Well, um we working on a project and I kind of needed to talk to him about it."

"I don't know when he'll be back, but you can come in and wait for him."

Kylie smiles, "Can I?"

"Sure." Josh opens the door.

Kylie walks in and takes stock of room number one which has a small living area in the front of the room and a small bedroom in the back.

After closing the door, Josh motions to the love seat, "Have a seat."

"Thanks." Kylie takes a seat on the loveseat as Josh takes a seat on the chair facing her.

"I'm Josh by the way."

"Hi Josh, I'm Renee."

"It's nice to meet you, Renee."

Kylie smiles uneasily, "It's nice to meet you too."

"You're the girl in the blue shorts that came over the other night."

Kylie shifts in his seat nervously, "I was wearing blue shorts?"

Josh grins, "Yes you were."

"I didn't think anyone would notice."

"Well, I did."

"Oh."

"To be truthful, I wasn't aware Ryan was seeing anyone in Seaside."

Kylie grins uneasily, "Well we're classmates and are kind of seeing where our relationship is going."

Josh chuckles "One place it shouldn't go is Vegas."

Kylie looks at Josh quizzically, "Vegas?"

"Yeah, Kathy got an internship at the MGM Grand there."

Kylie's eyes get big, "Kathy?"

"Yeah."

Kylie shakes her head, "Who's Kathy?"

"Ryan's girlfriend, she moved to Vegas after she graduated. Ryan's supposed to move out there after this semester."

"Girlfriend?"

Josh is taken aback and stumbles on his words, "Um, just forget, it's nothing."

Kylie shakes her head "He didn't tell me about a girlfriend!"

"Ah... I'm sorry, I thought you knew."

Kylie blushes, "Well, I Wouldn't have fucked - -" Kylie holds her hand to her mouth.

"Just forget what I said."

"I, um..." Kylie works up some tears, "Yeah, sure."

"Look, I'm sorry.

Kylie sniffles.

Josh looks at Kylie sympathetically, "Are you going to be okay?"

Kylie sniffles, "Yeah, I'll be okay."

"What can I do to help?"

"Nothing." Kylie pulls her glasses up and wipes a tear from her eye.

"I really thought you knew about Kathy."

Kylie shakes her head, "I didn't!"

"I'm sorry, what can I do to make it up to?"

"It's alright."

"This is my fault."

"No, it's not." Kylie stands and begins crying, "It's my fault!"

"No, it was my fault. It was none of my business what you and Ryan were doing when you went back to his bedroom the other night."

"I just thought." Kylie sobs, "That Ryan really liked me."

"I'm sure he does."

"But he has a girlfriend!" Kylie continues crying.

"I'm so sorry."

"I'm sorry!" Kylie pulls her glasses off then wipes her eyes again, "That's what I get for sleeping with a guy on the spur of the moment."

"I'm sure you're a nice girl."

"No, I'm not!"

"Yes, you are."

Kylie shakes her head, "No, I'm a dumb girl, I let him cum in me and I'm not even on the pill!"

Josh attempts to reassure Kylie, "Look we've all done things on the spur of the moment."

"Yeah, but! No one is gonna want me after that!"

"You'd be surprised, You're a really pretty girl." Josh grins, "And look great in blue shorts."

Kylie looks deep into Josh's eyes, "You think so?"

"Yes."

"You're just saying that."

"No, I'm not." Kylie shakes her head as she cries.

Josh walks over to Kylie and hugs her, "It's okay."

"Why does this always happen to me? I mean, I try to look pretty and be nice, but I always pick the wrong damn guy!"

"I'm sure you'll pick a nice one soon."

Kylie looks up at Josh, "You think so?"

"Yeah, I do."

"Why can't a pick a nice guy like you?"

"I'm sure you will."

Kylie takes a deep breath looking deep into Josh's eyes. She then leans in and kisses him.

Josh kisses back softly, but Kylie quickly kisses back wantonly. Almost immediately Kylie's tongue pushes firmly against Josh's. When her tongue retreats, Josh's tongue give chase and engages Kylie's tongue in her mouth.

As the tongue dual quickly escalates, the floodgate to Kylie's pussy opens. Soon her slippery juices flow into her snug vagina that's a couple of days into week two of its cycle.

Kylie is now totally morphing into Renee. She's needy, horny and wants things to escalate. The sooner, the better.

Kylie gasps deep into Josh's mouth as she feels his firm hand on her ass. His hand moves confidently on her tight camo pants. His hand moves up and down and cheek to cheek which makes Kylie wiggle her ass against Josh's hand as she pushes her tongue deep into his mouth.

As the make-out session advances, Josh's fingers find the crease of Kylie's butt. They move slowly up, finding the triangle of her thong. Slowly his fingers trace the faint hint of the thong's outline over Kylie's slender hip to the front of her yoga pants.

Josh's fingers then follow the outline of Kylie's thong down the top of her leg moving down slowly to the crotch of Kylie's skin-tight yoga pants.

Kylie gasps between kisses, "Oh!"

Soon, Josh's fingers move up and down ever so lightly against the stretchy fabric covering Kylie's crotch.

Kylie attempts to push her crotch against Josh's fingers and pants loudly, "Oh!"

Josh's fingers move lightly against the crotch of Kylie's yoga pants teasing her unmercifully. His light traces feel good, but Kylie wants more stimulation but every time she attempts to grind her crotch against his fingers, Josh pulls away.

As Josh pulls away, he pushes his tongue deep into Kylie's mouth, teasing her more.

After a couple of minutes of this Kylie pants, "I want you."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." Kylie kisses back deep as Josh finally presses harder against the snug fabric between Kylie's legs. Kylie gently moves her crotch against his fingers.

Kylie pants, "Oh yeah!"

Slowly, Josh's fingers move up the front of Kylie's yoga pants. Up to the waistband where they slowly slip inside.

Kylie gasps, "Oh God!"

Next, Josh's fingers move to the waistband of Kylie's thong and slip inside. Slowly they move down between Kylie's legs and flick her swollen pussy lips.

Kylie gasps again, "Ah!"

Two fingers part Kylies lips and push inside of her slippery pussy. As Josh rubs her pussy walls Kylie lays her head on his shoulder panting.

After a couple of seconds Josh whispers, "You're really wet."

"I know."

"You didn't look this wet when you fucked Ryan."

Kylie breaths hard, "I wasn't."

"Like the idea of sleeping with another guy on the same weekend."

"Yeah."

Josh's fingers move deeper inside Kylie's pussy, "That makes you a bit of a slut, don't you think?"

"Maybe."

"Like the idea of being a slut?"

Kylie gyrates her hips as Josh continues fingering her, "Maybe."

"Like the idea of having sperm from two guys in you at the same time."

"Yeah." Kylie gyrates harder on Josh's fingers shifting her hips.

"I think you're a slut."

Kylie pants back, "Are you gonna fuck me like one?"

"Yes."

A shiver moves through Kylie.

"Just so you know, I'm gonna use you as a cum dump tonight."

Kylie bites her lip then pants, "You promise."

"Yes."

Kylie closes her eyes, "Are you going to fuck me right here?"

"No."

"Then where are you going to fuck me?"

Josh grins, "I have a surprise."

Kylie opens her eyes and pulls away from Josh's shoulder, "Surprise."

Josh pulls his hand out of Kylies yoga pants, "Yes."

Kylie looks at Josh oddly as he walks over to the end table and picks up a key.

"What's that for?"

Josh holds up the key for Kylie's inspection, "That's the key to room eleven."

"Room eleven? What's in room eleven."

"A lot of things."

"Like?"

"Places for a slut."

Kylie breaths deep, "What kind of places?"

Josh breaths into Kylie's ear, "Places for them to get fucked and cummed in."

Kylie gasps, "Really?"

Josh leans in and licks Kylie's ear then breathes deep, "Really."

"Maybe, um..." Kylie swallows, "we should go there."

"Okay, grab your glasses."

Josh licks Kylie's ear for a couple of seconds then breaks away. After Kylie grabs her glasses from the stand he takes her hand and leads her out of room one and down the hall to room eleven. Kylie's chest heaves as he unlocks and opens the door.

The two walk inside and Kylie takes into view the room's contents which include a large exercise ball against the far room, a bunk built into the wall with brackets/restraints and a sex bench. Kylie is so taken aback by what she see's in the room that she doesn't hear Josh close and lock the door.

Josh takes Kylie by the hand then leads her to the exercise ball. Kylie looks at Josh uneasily as he gives her instructions.

"Lean over the ball."

"The ball?"

"Yes."

Kylie leans over the ball so her ass arches up in the air.

"Look straight ahead."

Kylie complies and looks out the window in front of her. As she does she can hear Josh begin to undo his jeans. Kylie's body shakes slightly as she waits.

Next Kylie feels Josh's fingers at the waistband of her yoga pants. The fingers grip the waistband of them and her thong and pull. Soon kylie feels her yoga pants and thong slip over her hips and butt down to just below her knees.

A couple of seconds later Kylie gasps as she feels the familiar sensation of the head of a cock poking at her slit. Soon it finds the right angle and begins to push. What Kylie isn't familiar with is the size of what is penetrating her pussy. Her vagina strains to accept Josh's girth and length.

Kylie squeals loudly as she's penetrated, "Fuck!"

Josh barks to Kylie, "Give me your hands."

Kylie complies and gives Josh her hands. Josh grabs them with his right hand and places his left hand on Kylie's hip. He then begins moving his cock inside Kylie's straining pussy.

"Fuck! Fuck!" Kylie squeals again as she desperately attempts to get accustomed to the big bare penis that's pumping her swollen vagina.

Josh pushes and pulls his rock-hard cock in and out of Kylie's tight slippery hole.

Kylie gasps, "I'm so fucking full!"

Josh pumps her faster, deeper pulling on her wrists as he fucks her.

12