Kylie's 2nd Fantasy Connection

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kylie moves her head to the side gasping, "Oh! Oh!"

"Can you feel it?"

"Fuck yes!" Kylie pants back.

"Wait until you feel my cum."

A shiver moves up Kylie's spine and she gasps, "Oh God!"

"Do you like being a cum dump?"

"Yes!"

"Good, because you're gonna get a big load tonight."

"Oh!" Kylie pants.

Josh drives into Kylie with greater vigor. His thrusts are timed to coincide with the flexing of the exercise ball which helps drive his cock deeper inside Kylie's pussy.

"Oh fuck! Oh Fuck!" Kylie yells out as the ball flexes her back hard on Josh's cock.

Josh pumps Kylie faster, his bare cock angled so it creates maximum friction against the top of Kylie's pussy. Kylie closes her eyes as she feels this sensation over and over.

Josh pants, "I'm gonna get that pussy so ready for my cum."

"Oh!" Kylie moans out.

Josh grips Kylie's hip and pulls on her wrists as he drives deep into you Kylie's tight hole.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Kylie pants in unison to Josh's thrusts.

The sounds of fucking that emanate from not only in the room but the hallway and out the window get louder as Josh rams his bare dick in and out of Kylie's unprotected pussy deeper and deeper.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" Kylie pants louder as the head of Josh's penis hits her cervix.

Josh grunts as he pumps Kylie.

"So fucking deep!" Kylie gasps.

"I'm gonna so cum deep." Josh grunts as he thrusts faster.

Kylie arches her back forcing the angle of her vagina at an even sharper angle against Josh's bare shaft.

The more friction Josh feels, the faster and harder he pumps. The faster Josh pumps, the harder the head of his penis rams Kylie's cervix; softening it, getting it ready.

The friction of Josh's penis against her vagina, the sensation of his head ramming her cervix, not to mention being bent over a big red ball with her pants pulled down past her knees transform Kylie.

The first two creampies Kylie received were accidental or taken out of obligation. Kylie's third creampie won't be. It will be taken because Kylie wants to feel cum deep inside her pussy.

Kylie's body begins to tense, she gasps for air, then shrieks, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Although he can feel Kylie contract on his cock, Josh keeps his concentration and keeps thrusting hard inside of Kylie.

As Kylie orgasms she sheiks louder, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Josh keeps pounding relentlessly, bare cock inside tight unprotected pussy, again and again.

Kylie comes out of her orgasm. She pants, "Oh God!"

Josh pulls on Kylie's hands and pulls her torso up in unison to her waist that's bouncing off of the exercise ball.

Kylie gasps for air as her body tenses again. Soon her pussy is clinching Josh's cock in an even more intense grip.

Kylie shrieks again, "OH FUCK!"

This time the sensation of Kylie's vagina orgasming around his penis is too much. Josh lets go of kylies hands and her torso drops over the far side of the ball and he grabs her hips.

Kylie shrieks, "Oh!"

Josh grunts as he pulls hard on Kylie's hips forcing his cock all the way inside her swollen pussy.

Then Kylie feels it... She feels Josh's bare cock erupt right against her cervix.

Kylie bellows out loudly, "Oh yes! Oh God!"

Josh pulls on Kylie's hips forcing her cervix right against the head of his penis as it pumps hot creamy cum against it.

Kylie feels her pussy pulsate, pulling Josh's cum deep into her womb. The two tense together as they both orgasm.

After a few seconds, Josh finally relaxes, panting, "Shit!"

Kylie grins, "That was pretty fucking intense!"

"Yeah," Josh answers back as he attempts to catch his breath.

The two lay on top of the exercise ball for several minutes until Josh pulls Kylie's top up and off. He then reaches around, unhooks and pulls her bra up and off.

Josh pulls his cock out of Kylie's pussy, stands up and orders Kylie, "Take your pants all the way off."

Kylie gets up off of the exercise ball pulls her feet up through her pants then pulls them off from her. All the while, creamy white cum oozes out of her freshly fucked pussy.

Once Kylie is free from her yoga pants, Josh walks her over to the bunk in the wall and tells her, "Suck my cock."

Kylie gets on her knees. Her heart skips a beat as she finally sees the eight-and-a-half-inch cock that just filled her pussy with cum. She quickly gets to work on sucking on Josh's semi-hard dick.

Josh breaths hard, "Get me hard so I can fuck you again."

Wanting Josh back in her most intimate place, Kylie licks faster and sucks harder.

Josh pants, "That's it."

Kylie moves up and down Josh's hardening cock for several more minutes. Her lips grip his thick shaft as her mouth moves up and down and her tongue licks intensely. It takes time, but eventually Josh's cock grows rock hard again.

After enjoying Kylie's mouth and tongue for a while longer Josh orders her, "Get in the bunk."

Kylie's mouth releases Josh's member, "Okay." She then crawls into the bunk and gets on her back.

Josh leans in then grabs Kylie's legs, spreads them and pushes them back. His hands then slide up to her ankles which he pushes back to the loops that are at the back of the bunk behind Kylie's head.

Once Kylie's ankles are secured in the loops, Josh hovers over Kylie and guides his purple head to her slit. Soon it and his eight-inch shaft disappear inside Kylie's pussy.

Kylie moans out, "Oh!"

Josh begins moving his cock in and out of Kylie's tight hole again.

"Oh fuck!" Kylie gasps as she feels Josh's bare cock penetrate deep inside her pussy.

"Like that?" Josh asks as he fucks Kylie.

"Yes!" Kylie squeals back.

Josh pumps faster and deeper. Because the bunk only has a thin mat on it, Kylie's ass does not sink in, making Josh's thrusts intensely deep.

"Ah!" Kylie gasps as she feels Josh's purple head ramming her cervix again, pushing the remaining cum inside Kylie right against it.

Josh grunts as he pumps faster.

"AH!" Kylie moans loudly.

"Like being Renee?" Josh asks as he rams deep.

"Yes!" Kylie squeals.

"Why's that?"

"Because she's a little slut."

Josh grunts, "A little slut who gets fucked good?"

"Yes and gets pumped full of cum!"

Josh pumps faster.

"Ah!"

"Wanna get knocked up like Renee?"

Kylie looks back at Josh gasping.

Josh asks again, "Do you?"

"Oh God! It feels so fucking good!" Kylie looks deep into Josh's eyes, "Yes!"

Josh pumps Kylie's pussy deeper, his balls now slapping against her ass.

Taken aback with her own answer Kylie moans loudly, "Oh God! Oh God!"

Josh pumps Kylie with greater urgency, his dick moving in and out at breakneck speed.

"Oh God!" Kylie bucks underneath Josh.

Josh uses his weight to push into Kylie's pussy.

Kylie gasps, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Kylie closes her eyes as her pussy contracts in orgasm around Josh's bare cock.

Josh continues fucking kylie.

Kylie moans out loudly, "Oh yes! Oh yes!"

Josh pounds deeper and deeper into kylie. It doesn't take before she cums again.

"Yes! Yes!" Kylie yells out as her body tenses and she cums hard again around Josh's thick shaft.

Unfazed by the death grip Kylie's pussy has on his cock, Josh continues fucking her. His bare dick pumping her in and out, in and out.

Like before on the exercise ball, Kylie pants in succession to Joshes thrusts, "Ah! Ah! Ah!"

Josh keeps thrusting inside Kylie.

After a couple more minutes Kylie gasps, "Cum in me."

"Like Renee at that party?"

Kylie breathes deep then nods, "Yeah, just like that inside my pussy!"

Josh grabs the side of the bunk for leverage and begins pumping faster and harder.

Kylie gasps, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck!"

Josh pants heavily as rams faster and faster in Kylie.

Kylie shrieks, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming!"

As Kylie's vagina clamps down on Josh's bare penis again his body tenses, his back arches....

Josh yells out, "OH!"

Kylie answers back, "Yes!"

Josh rams his cock deep inside Kylies pussy and moans, "Oh!"

Kylie gasps as she feels the night's second load of cum pumped deep inside her pussy.

"Oh!" Josh moans again as he cums hard.

Feeling Josh's sperm flow freely inside her swollen vagina sends Kylie into one final orgasm.

"YES!" Kylie screams as her pussy squeezes Josh's cock hard. Milking it for every drop of Josh's white creamy cum.

The two cum hard together for several seconds then finally relax as Josh collapses on top of Kylie panting, "Fuck!"

Kylie laughs, "I think we just did!"

After an intermission the two fuck again. The third time is melodramatic compared with the evening's first two sessions as Josh blows his load on Kylie's face almost as an afterthought.

Three sessions satisfy both Kylie and Josh. It is with this in mind that Kylie lays in the bunk as Josh gets dressed.

After getting dressed Josh turns to Kylie, "I'll see you around sometime."

Kylie looks back at him and replies softly, "Yeah."

Josh grins then exits the room.

Kylie lays on the bunk, decompressing from the night's activities for a couple of minutes before she remembers that her purse and cellphone are unattended in room number one.

Kylie yells out, "Shit!"

Kylie gets up and finds the yoga pants that are rolled up inside out with the thong still in them. After straightening the pants out she rounds up her bra, blouse and shoes.

Kylie hurriedly gets dressed, exits room eleven and walks back over to room one.

Once inside room one, Kylie breaths a sigh of relief when she sees her purse is still on the end table where she left it. She's even more relieved when she sees her cellphone inside.

Kylie pulls her cellphone out of her purse and notices that it's quarter to nine which means her bus comes in five minutes. If she misses it she'll have to wait another hour for the next one which will be full because of all the people coming back from Bands on the Bay.

Kylie sticks her cellphone back in her purse and walks out of the room and heads for the stairs.

Soon Kylie's walking down Bay Street. As she walks she feels a pleasurable ache between her legs, a reminder of the heavy workout her pussy just received.

Just as importantly, another reminder of the night's activities is undoubtedly materializing on the crotch of her navy blue thong in the form of semen stains as Kylie walks to the bus stop.

Kylie crosses the street and waits for her bus to arrive at the stop. She doesn't have to wait for long before the number 23 pulls up. Kylie climbs aboard and is relieved that it's not nearly as crowded as the bus that took her downtown.

Kylie takes a seat on the long side seat. As the bus accelerates down Bay Street Kylie pulls her cellphone out of her purse and notices she has new text.

The text is from Missy at the Whisper Bay Inn, "So, how did things go?"

Kylie grins as she types back, "Un-fucking-believable! He fucked my silly!"

After Kylie hits send, the bus stops at a stop and a skinny guy wearing fast-food uniform boards the bus and takes a seat across from Kylie. The two make eye contact and kylie politely smiles.

After the bus reaches cruising speed another text rings in from Missy. Kylie reads it, "I'm so glad you had a good time. You have got to tell me when or if you get your period. Because if you don't, we've gotta put the pants on the preg roulette rack."

Kylie answers back, "Preg roulette?"

As Kylie waits for a response she looks up to see the guy in the fast-food uniform glancing her way, this time he smiles at him.

A few seconds later Missy responds rings in on Kylie's cellphone, "Preg roulette is a game we play here. In a nutshell, you get to select an outfit to try on and if it was worn the night a girl got preggers, you have to reenact the scene."

Kylie mumbles to herself, "Wow!"

She then types back, "Hopefully neither the pants nor the shorts end up on that rack next month! lol"

Missy's text gets Kylie wondering about how big of a risk she took tonight. Her cycle is normally pretty regular but if for some reason it's off by a couple of days, she could be in big trouble.

She then wonders if it was worth it. Not that she wants to get pregnant with a guy she's not in a relationship with, but if she had to, that would have been a hot way to do it.

Another text from Missy rings in, "If you ever wanna play preg roulette, act out a fantasy or just need a place to fuck a guy call or text me and I'll hook you up."

Kylie texts back, "Thanks."

After sending the text it dawns on Kylie that she was in such a hurry to catch the bus that she didn't straighten her hair and smudged make-up or look to see if she got all the cum off her.

The fast-food guy looks back at Kylie. The two look eyes for a couple of seconds, then Kylie turns away. She wonders if he's looking at her because he likes her or because she's just a hot mess.

What if he figured it out? In some strange way, that kind of hot. Kylie looks back over at him. The two make eye contact and Kylie smiles at him.

Kylie and the fast-food guy play their eye game for the next few minutes. Right before she reaches her stop, Kylie pulls a pen and piece of paper out of her purse and quickly scrawls her name and phone number on it and hits the stop button.

As the bus screeches to a stop she stands. She can immediately tell the fast-food guy likes her yoga pants. Kylie reaches over and hands him the piece of paper to him and gives him one last smile.

She then disembarks the bus and walks down the street to her house. As Kylie disappears into the night Kylie chuckles to herself, "encounter number two rocked!"

12