All Comments on 'Kyra and the Swordstress Pt. 02'

by Jackie.Hikaru

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
GortmundyGortmundyover 1 year ago

Great story, I look forward to reading more.

MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

Five stars for both chapters, Jackie. So far, an enjoyable and interesting fantasy. I am really looking forward to the following instalments that I am sure will be every bit as perfectly written as the first two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nice lighthearted story, cute dialog with some nice one liners. The characters were a bit on the Mary Sue variety except at the end.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

Kyra is driving a roller coaster, a scary one and now back “on the streets” the lowest again …… trusting her heart and getting a kick in the ass ….. but wielding magic is dangerous ….. the first chapters containing so much information and drama, this will be a long journey or?

Again fabulous written excellent ….. 💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Pincher73Pincher73over 1 year ago

Ok I’m hooked. Really looking forward to the next instalment.

KachinaDollKachinaDoll8 months ago

Strangely, I see much of Kyra's character in me. This chapter is proof that you don't have to have a sexual encounter on every page to satisfy a reader. Only a talented author can achieve that.

shayneoneshayneoneabout 1 month ago

the tail darkens it is good thanks one hit wonder is right you are good be happy well and safe a fan shayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackie.Hikaru@Jackie.Hikaru
04/23/2024 News: Milk Physics, another foray into Roz's kinky adventures is out now! As you might've guessed, there's a lot of milk and physics in this story :P. Please let me know what you think of these stories. I'm pretty scatterbrained and my interests are very fickle, a...