All Comments on 'Kyra and the Swordstress Pt. 03'

by Jackie.Hikaru

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
MaonaighMaonaighover 1 year ago

I've been a fan of high fantasy / sword and sorcery as long as I can remember and this is shaping up to be as good as anything I've read in the professional world. I'm glad you've resolved to see this through, Jackie---unfortunately there have been too many first-rate stories on Lit where the authors have disappeared leaving the tales unfinished. Looking forward to seeing how our trio handle their rescue mission.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yep, more please! ;)

metroalmametroalmaover 1 year ago

I will read this story 10 times if that is what it takes. I still miss Xena WP so if this version of Xena, Gabrielle and Joxer is the best we can do, so be it. And how foolish of us to be scornful of an aether bond?

janus48janus48over 1 year ago

Good story so far. Please keep writing and I'll keep reading!

Jackie.HikaruJackie.Hikaruover 1 year agoAuthor

@Maonaigh, thanks! I have the ending already written so I'm committed to finishing the story!

@metroalma, omg I totally did not see the parallel with xena warrior princess, but I was obsessed with that show growing up! Totally going to lean into that now.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthereover 1 year ago

Jackie, this is improving with the telling. Looking forward to the next!

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 1 year ago

First its another 5 star worthy tale and You with your magic, jackie, having hooked me ….. so yes please continue and let us, your dear readers, enjoy this next’s chapters ….. yes an aether bond or may i call it soulmate, is exceptional is extraordinary is worth fighting for ….. so hopefully the three will find a way, to beat some serious sense into Belladonna the great sorcerer 🧙‍♀️

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝🍀

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is an absolutely amazing and captivating tale. The best part is that the story itself takes centre stage with the sex being a lovely dose of spice. Please continue with it as I will definitely be waiting with bated breath.

Thank you for penning such a great story.

lilshymynxlilshymynxabout 1 year ago

Absolutely loving this story and looking forward to its conclusion!

goo_neiggoo_neig9 months ago

You caught me.

Destiny ? Coincidence ?

Who knows.

The gods are never talking about that even if they know.

On to the next chapter in this tail by a pussy.

BigotedeFocaBigotedeFoca4 months ago

Great story, well told, I’m in.

shayneoneshayneoneabout 2 months ago

still good be well happy and safe a fan shayne

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJackie.Hikaru@Jackie.Hikaru
04/23/2024 News: Milk Physics, another foray into Roz's kinky adventures is out now! As you might've guessed, there's a lot of milk and physics in this story :P. Please let me know what you think of these stories. I'm pretty scatterbrained and my interests are very fickle, a...