Kyra and the Swordstress Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To hear Verana speak with such heartfelt passion took Scarlet aback. It surprised her to hear that speech from a woman who had always been nothing but cheerful and never once complained about her lot in life. It brought her to the verge of tears. She hugged Verana tightly and said,

"Then I would be honored if you joined me on this adventure."

Then Scarlet turned to Arren and said, "I didn't count on a bard to join, but maybe Verana is right. Maybe it is worth dragging you along, as long as you don't sing to everyone who crosses our path about our plan. So, bard, what say you? Are you up for an adventure?"

Arren shot her a slanted smile, brushed a hand through his beautiful golden mane, and said, "what's a bard worth if not filled with stories to tell? And what are those stories if not livened with daring? Besides, heh, not sure I have enough coin to spend another night in this town anyways. So, I'm with you Scar!"

"Then, its settled. A whore, a bard, and a rapscallion. What better team to rescue a sorceress in dire straits?"

Just then, Cat slinked in through the opened door. The grey tabby must have sensed that an adventure was afoot. He stretched out in a long arch as he yawned widely, then rubbed Scarlet's legs again, and gave her a meow.

Scarlet looked down at him and smiled. A burglar cat would certainly be a nice addition to the team.

"And what about you, Cat? Want to go on a boat ride?"

*Please give me a follow and please be patient! I'll do my best to continue releasing the parts as they are finished. I made a promise to myself that I will see this story through to the end, so regardless of how many people actually read it, I will finish it!