Kyra’s Neighbor

Story Info
Kyra’s fantasy is fulfilled by a neighbor.
4.3k words
4.49
36.6k
41
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers

Have you ever seen that plain Jane type of girl that kinda blends in with the crowd? Usually she's not noticed next to the beautiful outgoing ones or even the ugly gawky ones. Just a middle of the road basic female. That's me.

My name is Kyra and I'm 20 years old. I go to college and I'm working towards a degree in accounting. Even my career choice is basic. I still live with my mom and dad and three younger brothers in an upper middle-class neighborhood in the suburbs of Detroit.

I'm average height at 5'4", average weight I think, wear a 36D bra, and have a round booty. If I gave it more effort, I guess I could be one of the pretty girls, but I just don't care enough about it. For now, I'm all about spending time alone.

Having said that, I'm not exactly experienced with the opposite sex only having had two "boyfriends" in middle school that I only French kissed a few times. My high school drought wasn't by choice, but I also wasn't one to really care about having a dating relationship. I hung out with my best friend every day who was also mostly antisocial but who is now away at college in Colorado.

Never really having a high sex drive, after my bestie left and having a lot of time on my hands, I discovered literotica and realized how satisfying masturbation is. Sure, I masturbated a little before this, but for the last 13 months I haven't gone one day without pleasuring myself. I amassed quite a toy collection during this time as well. I've found my greatest excitement in reading about older men teaching younger, submissive, innocent women about sex.

I especially love when my parents go up to our cottage with my brothers and I have the house to myself to read my stories out loud while I go to town on my body. Although sometimes I skip reading the stories and just talk out loud my side of the conversation between an older man and me.

"Yes, I'm a virgin."

"You want me to do what?"

"But you're old enough to be my dad!"

Stuff like that as I edge myself for hours leading up to massive climaxes that leave me exhausted. I often fall asleep still naked with my toys surrounding me on my bed only to wake up and do it again. I guess I'm the female version of a jack off addict.

It was spring break week and my parents decided to take the family up to the lakeside cottage, but I declined giving them the excuse that I needed to write some papers for school. They never questioned me because I always got straight A's. But my plan was to be naked for the week enjoying my body.

I waved to the family from my upper floor bedroom window as they drove away in the big SUV loaded with kayaks. I was already naked from the waist down, hidden below the windowsill, and ready to start my week of self-love. Just as I was going to turn around to throw myself on the bed, I noticed movement 2 houses down on the left. We were the last house on the court, so I had a great view of at least the next three houses on either side.

Our new neighbor was outside taking care of his lawn. I had not seen him since he moved in a week earlier, but I heard my parents talking about meeting him a few days ago. Apparently, he's a young widow with grown kids and lives alone. From my vantage point he appeared to be in pretty good shape and somewhat handsome.

Tom, I would later find out his name, had on a tank top that showed off his muscular biceps. Not the kind you get from working out in a gym but probably from doing manual labor of some sort for years. His adjacent forearms made him look very powerful.

My neighbor has salt and pepper hair, more pepper than salt, that was neatly cut into a style that was probably more appropriate on a younger man, but he wore it well. His calves were equally as powerful looking as his arms and flexed as he walked around the yard. My mind began to fantasize about this older man down the street using me for his own carnal pleasure.

My hand went to my honey pot as I watched Tom do his lawn work. I began speaking out what I would say to him if he were coming to take my virginity form me forcefully.

"Please don't do this Tom. You're much older than me. Ouch! You're hurting me when you hold my hands behind my back." By now I had shed my top and was completely naked with one hand rubbing my clit and one tweaking and tugging on my nipples as I watched my neighbor work.

"Tom you're so strong. Please let me go and don't make have sex with you. Your penis is so big and thick!" I spoke out loud. My pussy was soaking wet, my pulse racing causing my nipples to jut out, and I was perspiring.

I grabbed one of my dildos and continued, "Tom please don't force your thick cock in my tight virgin pussy." I propped a leg up on the chest below window and thrusted my toy into my hole. "That's so big and it hurts. Please stop sir!" I loved pretending to be taken against my will.

I had gotten so into my thoughts that I had taken my eyes off my new neighbor. When I looked back his way, I saw that he was standing in his driveway leaning on a rake watching me in the window. I immediately fell back away and onto my bed completely embarrassed but wondering what exactly he had seen. The thought of "getting caught" masturbating had always excited me but when it happens your first reaction is to hide.

After a few seconds my curiosity got the best of me, so I crept over to the window to peek out. I popped my head up and looked over towards Tom's house to find him still looking but now he waved. He wanted me to know that he caught me. I quickly ducked down and went back to my bed. My mind immediately started thinking about getting back up and letting him watch me. I wanted to buy being too timid for that I started playing with myself as I laid there.

Two fingers were sliding in and out of my twat while my other hand was squeezing my tits. I began talking to my invisible friend. "Oh, I'm so embarrassed that you caught me like this. I didn't know anyone was here. Do you like big tits?"

Just then the doorbell rang. My body tensed up and I laid there like a statue. Who could that be? Was it my neighbor? Maybe just a package delivery. I stepped off the bed and peeked out the window and saw my neighbor back to working in his yard and an Amazon driver walking away from my front door. Whew!

Suddenly I had a really daring thought. What if I retrieved the package from the porch without getting dressed? Could I do it discreetly without being seen? The danger of my neighbor seeing me, or anyone else, excited me so much! But could I muster up the courage? I'd never done anything so daring before.

I went downstairs and around to the front door. I strained to see through the decorative privacy glass in the door. I was trying to determine if anyone could see me if I stepped out on the porch since it was placed back in the middle of the house. I opened the door but secluded myself behind it, giving another scan from my position. I could feel my heart beating in my clit. I fantasized about being seen, but in reality, I didn't want to be seen. Or did I?

I slowly leaned and stepped to side while still scanning for possible voyeurs, especially trying to determine if Tom would be able to see me. I took another step forward and allowed my large wooden door to swing open which completely exposed my nakedness. I stood in the doorway behind the full glass storm door pondering my next move. Did I have the guts to step out onto the porch stark naked?

Before I could make that decision, my neighbor Tom came walking around the garage and up the walkway leading up to my house. I let out a squeak and fumbled for the door to hide myself safely inside once again. Before I could get the door closed, I noticed Tom had a big smile on his face and was still approaching the porch. He had clearly seen my naked body.

I stepped to the side so he couldn't see me through the beveled glass. But then he knocked.

"Hello. My name is Tom. I saw you in the window. You're very sexy!" The voice called out only loud enough for me to hear, not any neighbors that might be outside. "Were you going to come out naked? That's very brave of you" he continued. "And you're very sexy."

"I'm sorry. I made a mistake." That was all I could think of to say but immediately realized how stupid that sounded. "I mean, sorry if it made you uncomfortable. I didn't know you were watching." I lied and he knew it.

"Oh, I'm pretty sure you knew. Why don't you open the door? Don't you want to meet the new neighbor? I promise I won't hurt you." He assured me. "Unless you're into that." He chuckled.

I stood there both sexually excited and scared stiff. I wanted to open the door to this hunky older man and I also wanted to hide under my covers and turn back the clock so this never happened. He stood there silent as well. I could hear my heart pounding in my chest which also supplied ample blood to my vagina and nipples.

It seemed like 5 minutes went by, I'm sure it was more like 30 seconds, and the daring voice in my head won the fight. I opened the door slightly but only popped my head around the door to greet my neighbor.

"Hi." I awkwardly said. "Sorry again." There I was apologizing again not really sure why.

"Hi. I'm Tom." He started. He was even better looking up close. You could tell his body was hard and firm while not being muscularly chiseled. "I think you absolutely wanted me to see you and I want you to know I truly liked what I saw." He had a huge shit eating grin on his face.

"Okay, fine. I did kind of want you to see." My face was beet red, but my hand was back at my pussy out of his view behind the door. "I didn't think you would come over though!" I couldn't look him in the eye.

"I took it as an invitation. And to be honest, I have quite a bit of pent of sexual energy, if you know what I mean." He rubbed his crotch which drew my eyes to his groin area. He appeared to have a thick cock to massage. "Maybe we can help each other?" He suggested.

"I don't know." I was thrilled at the idea of it but the thought of being murdered by a neighbor also ran through my mind. "How do I know you're not a serial killer." I half joked.

"You'll have to take my word for it." He replied as he lowered the waist band of his shorts reveling his semi rigid thick cock. It pointed straight out in front at me. He had neatly trimmed salt and pepper hair down there as well. His heavy balls hung below. I could not take my eyes off of it. This was the first time I'd seen a man's cock in person. It was gorgeous.

"Would you like to invite me in?" Tom asked.

Having my reservations fall away after seeing his magnificent dick, I let the door swing open which fully exposed my naked body to my sexy older neighbor. My hand was still instinctively fidgeting with my swollen clit. Tom opened the storm door and stepped inside.

"Just don't murder me please." I couldn't believe what came out of my mouth. "I mean..."

"Shhhh." Tom whispered as he shut the door behind himself. He turned me around so he could press his growing prick into my lower back, reach around to caress my tits, and kiss and nibble at my neck.

"This is happening, isn't it?" I asked. I reached around with one hand and grabbed at his tool. I couldn't quite close my grip around his impressive shaft. One of his hands had replaced my other hand and he rubbed and pinched my clit. I immediately orgasmed intensely.

"Yes, it is." He whispered in my ear. "You're mine now." It sounded so sexy hearing that for some reason.

Tom gently pushed me away so he could strip his clothes off. I watched as he uncovered his granite hard body. By now his 52-year-old cock stood straight up to its full 8" length. He had a perfectly circumcised tool and veins snaking the length of his shaft. Tom put his hands on my shoulders and without a word I slowly knelt in front of my lover.

When I got eye level with my neighbor's impressive manhood, I took some time to take it in, like a piece of art. Seeing one live was far more intimidating than watching pornography.

I'm not sure why but my first instinct was to lift his big full balls to feel their weight and then to kiss and lick them. His hard dick rested between my eyes with its weight on my forehead. One of his hands was petting my hair and he spoke out, "That feels good baby. Daddy likes that."

Did he say daddy? A lightning bolt shot through my vagina upon hearing that. It made me feel so submissive and subservient but at the same time sexy and desirable.

"You like daddy's big cock and balls don't you baby?" Tom asked while I continued to work on his balls with my mouth and squeezed his shaft with my hand. "Answer me when I ask you a question." He barked at me and lifted my chin up so our eyes met.

"Yes." I meekly answered.

"Yes what?" He asked with a sly grin.

I pondered the question for a couple seconds and then said, "Yes daddy." As I said it out loud my pussy was flowing with fresh juices. I wanted this man to take all of me with force.

"That's better. You may continue to please your daddy." He took his hand from my chin and I resumed working on his balls.

"Daddy's going to teach you a lot princess." My sexy friend told me.

"Thank you daddy." I responded. I was intoxicated by the musky smell of his equipment. I was being a good girl and good girls get rewards.

After working over Tom's large sack and gently pumping his thick dick he directed me to turn my oral attention to his prick. "Suck and lick the head baby girl." He instructed. "Just the head for now."

I took his round helmet into my mouth and tasted the light saltiness of sweat. His moans and words of approval further intoxicated me. My pussy was on fire but I fought the urge to play with it so I could play with his balls and steady myself on his powerful thigh. I swirled my tongue around the circumference of his head and flicked at his piss hole.

"Let's see how much of daddy's cock you can take honey." Tom told me. "You're going to gag a little but that's okay. You'll be able to take it all eventually."

I leaned in eager to please my "daddy" and let his cock slide into my mouth, but it quickly bottomed out in my throat and made me choke. I pulled back a little to catch my breath and tried again. When his penis hit the same spot the results were the same.

"It's okay baby. It takes time." Tom said as he patted me on the head as a reward for trying. "I want you to slide down to that spot but hold your mouth there. Breath through your nose. Just stay there for a moment and the choking reaction will subside."

I did as I was told and let his dick head touch my throat. I gagged a little but held it there while getting air though my nose. My lover was right. After 30 seconds or so I was fine and enjoyed feeling his cock deep in my mouth.

"Now what I want you to do is swallow while also leaning in to take me further in your mouth." Tom explained as I looked up at him. "You can do it sweetheart."

Once again, I was obedient to my new neighbor and attempted to get more of his cock into my mouth. I swallowed and leaned forward but I immediately gagged and coughed while my eyes began to water up.

"Great job baby." Tom encouraged me. "Now try again."

I tried several times but couldn't get the large round head any deeper into my throat.

"That's okay baby. Daddy will be patient with you." Tom twirled my hair in his fingers and smiled down at me. "Now stand up." He told me.

I jumped to my feet and once again my lover turned me around and pulled me into his body. His rock-hard dick pressed against my back, his big rough hands caressed and squeezed my tits, and he bit and kissed my neck. I reached around to pull him even harder against me.

Suddenly Tom started kissing down my back as lowered himself to his knees. When he reached the kneeling position, he told me to bend over and grab my ankles. I did as "daddy" told me. To my surprise he spread my ass checks and began licking and tonging my asshole. It was exhilarating and I quickly came again.

Tom massaged my ass while he French kissed my asshole. This had me more worked than I'd ever been in my life. My body felt things that were strange yet more pleasurable than I could imagine.

Even though I was slightly uncomfortable I stayed in this position wanting to be a good girl for daddy, and since everything he had done up until now was so wonderful, I trusted him to lead me to do anything.

Tom began to lick and tongue my honey hole as well. His fingers played with my asshole and my pussy. I came at least twice more but now I felt the sudden urge to pee so bad I had to stop him.

"I'm sorry daddy. I have to pee!" I shrieked as I stood upright.

"That's a normal feeling baby. Let's go to the bathroom." He said as he stood up and motioned for me to lead the way. I assumed he wanted to watch me pee. Even that thought excited me.

When we got to the bathroom Tom saw my spa size tub and told me to get in. I stepped into the tub and asked if I could pee. He got into the tub with me and knelt in front of me and began kissing my pussy again. "You pee on daddy while I'm down here baby girl."

He reached around squeezed my ass while a finger tickled my butthole. His other hand pushed my thighs apart while he tongued my clit. "C'mon baby. Piss on daddy."

I had a problem allowing my stream to release but once it started to flow I couldn't stop it. Tom lapped at my pussy while my pee splashed off his face and tongue. I felt like such a dirty girl.

Tom leaned back and pulled me forward, so I was now peeing on his lower torso and cock. I couldn't believe how much pee I had in me and how sexy it felt pissing on him. "Thank you for letting me pee daddy."

"You're welcome baby." He responded as my pee ran down his body.

When my stream stopped he repositioned himself to laying down in the tub and pulled me down to him. His hard member was laying between the folds of my cunt. I rubbed back and forth on him while he pulled at my tits.

"Please fuck me daddy." I begged.

Tom pushed his cock so it was standing straight up and told me to lower myself slowly onto it. "This will hurt my sexy virgin, so we will go slow at first."

I lowered myself down and felt full after only having the head of his dick enter my slick pussy. Being so wet I quickly slipped down further and felt a bolt of pain flash through my vagina. I winced and pulled up off him.

"I told you dear. Now go slow." He leaned up to kiss me. "Daddy is proud of you."

That kind of talk should be creepy, but it was so hot I was shaking as I aimed myself back into his thick prick. "Thank you daddy. You make me feel so good."

This time I slid down on Tom's cock and didn't feel the same pain. He was stretching my virgin pussy, but it was more of an uncomfortable joy, if that makes any sense. I held it about halfway for 20 seconds or so then let myself down a little more. It took a couple minutes but I managed to bury his fuck meat all the way inside me. I orgasmed once again as soon as he reached out to touch my clit.

Tom reached around me and once again played with my asshole and told me to begin slowly bouncing on his cock. I did as daddy instructed. I slowly moved up and down the length of his shaft feeling every contour of it pass by my lips. On my down strokes his finger would penetrate my asshole which added to the pleasure.

"Who owns this pussy baby?" Tom looked at me intently and asked.

"You do daddy." I never wanted to be without this man's cock again.

"And who owns this asshole baby?" He added.

"You do daddy. I can't wait to feel you in my ass daddy!" I told him already anticipating he would want my back door soon enough.

"There'll be time for that later princess." He laughed and continued to finger my back side while I bounced on his cock.

After a while of riding daddy's cock, I had worked up to a quicker pace. The sound of my ass slapping onto his lap was sexy as fuck. I was screaming out "fuck me daddy!" with every thrust.

DRobbie06
DRobbie06
340 Followers
12