Kyra’s Neighbor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Daddy's gonna cum baby girl. Slide off and swallow my cum." He instructed me.

I pulled up off Tom's cock and grabbed his shaft and pumped it while aiming it at my mouth. "I want daddy's cum!" I told him.

"You're my good little whore baby." He responded and gently placed his hand on the back of my head. "Here I cum baby!" He shouted.

I lowered my mouth to the head to take in his seed but having never done this I had no idea how much cum to expect. His milky spunk quickly filled my mouth and began to run down my chin and all over his cock and balls. I swallowed what I could but not nearly what he deposited. After what seemed like a gallon of hot seed he relaxed.

"That was amazing baby." He assured me. "Clean up my cum with your sexy mouth."

"Yes daddy." I said as I licked up all the cum that I couldn't swallow originally. The taste of his cum and my piss still on him was so taboo and insanely sexy. I couldn't believe that this man had driven me to be a dirty slut like this so quickly.

When I finished cleaning up Tom's groin area we stood up and showered together. I explored his entire body as I washed it for him. He continually gave me verbal rewards for doing things that make him feel good.

As we were drying off Tom asked, "When does your family return?"

"Eight days." I answered anticipating his response. "I hope we can play some more daddy. I've been a good girl."

"Yea you have babygirl. But I have some rules for the week. You do not, under any circumstances, put any clothes on unless you get my permission. You will lay out any sex toys you have on your dresser in your room for me to inspect. And you will be obedient to me at all times no matter what. Is that understood and agreed upon?" My older lover said.

I looked at Tom and seriously contemplated what happened and what I wanted going forward. I was already craving him again and I knew I had to have him as often as possible at least for the near future.

"Yes daddy. I agree." I bowed my head for some reason. I felt like a subservient geisha, and I loved it!

I walked Tom downstairs where he got dressed and kissed me deeply before telling me he needed our door code and my phone number. I gave him both and closed the door behind him when he left. I leaned backward against the door and wondered how I could give myself fully to a stranger so quickly. I also wondered when he would be over again to take me again.

12