Kyree and I Ch. 02: Becoming a Sub

Story Info
Things heat up between Ezra and Elias in the gym.
7.6k words
4.25
4.2k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 2: Becoming a Sub

I woke up to humming, and the smell of bacon.

For a moment, I could not remember where I was or how I got there, but then the events of the previous evening came rushing back to me and I let out a groan as my back protested my sleeping arrangement the previous evening.

The humming stopped, and I heard my sister call out "Ezra, you up?"

"Yeah," I groaned. Standing up and trying to stretch out my aching back. "What time is it?"

"A little past six," she answered. She finally entered the living room and I nearly gasped. She was dressed in a tight white t-shirt and a pair of booty shorts that really complimented her figure. Over that she wore an old apron I had kept as a souvenir from my first job as a dish washer. But damn if she didn't make it look sexy as hell.

She giggled as she appraised me. "You have a little, um, problem, down there," she gestured to my lower half.

I looked down and groaned, this time in embarrassment rather than pain. My cock had come to its full size of just over seven inches and was tenting my jeans, pressing uncomfortably against the rough fabric.

"Morning wood am I right," she joked.

"Ha," I said dryly, adjusting my pants to hide my erection.

She giggled again, a gorgeous sound. "Oh, Kyree woke up."

"Who?" I asked.

"The half-breed from last night," she said. "His name is Kyree. He's taking a shower. You should go check on him before you leave for work. He said he wanted to thank you for saving him yesterday. Just be sure to get rid of," she gestured to my crotch again. "That, before you do. Don't want to give him any ideas." She winked at me, and I could have sworn she glanced down at it again and blushed slightly. "Oh, and I took care of your knuckles while you slept."

It was then that I noticed the light bandages wrapped around the hand I used to punch the dwarf with. I smiled. "Thanks sis."

She shook her head. "How hard did you punch him?"

"Hard enough," I replied with a dry chuckle. I turned away from her. "I'll go check on Kyree before breakfast then."

She smiled and approached me. Giving me a light peck on the cheek, she said "I made some extra breakfast, feel free to help yourself. I need to go," she took off the apron and handed it to me. "I kind of ran out of my shift last night. I explained that it was a family emergency, so to make up for it, I took an extra shift." She smiled. "Call me if you need anything else and keep me appraised on his progress."

"Sure thing," I replied, walking with her to the door and opening it for her. "Have a good shift."

"You too," she gave me a hug and walked through the door.

I stared at her bouncing ass a bit longer than I should have, before closing the door and making my way down the hallway toward the bathroom.

I could hear the shower running as I reached the door and gave it a gentle knock. "Kyree, it's Ezra, from last night, are you doing ok in there?"

I waited for a minute and didn't hear a response, so I tried again, a little louder. "Kyree, are you ok?"

Another moment passed with no response, and I was getting nervous. Maybe he passed out in the shower. Maybe he slipped and hit his head. I sighed "Kyree, if you can hear me, don't freak out, but I'm coming in."

I opened the door (it had a faulty lock I didn't have time to replace) and opened the door.

Kyree was not injured as I had feared, and in fact looked much better than he had yesterday. The bruises had already mostly faded, and even the cuts on his torso had closed much more than they would have any other person. He stood to his whole height, about four foot three inches, and was clearly enjoying the warm water cascading over his light blue skin. Then my eyes drifted down and I let out an audible gasp.

His cock was enormous! I was confident in my seven-inch cock and had never failed to finish a woman with it. His cock hung down to his knees, almost nine inches long soft and almost two inches wide, and I couldn't imagine how big it would be fully erect. Beneath it, two equally large testicles swayed slightly as his body moved. I felt an uncomfortable pressure in my pants and realized that I was rock hard, harder than I had ever been in my life. And, despite my brain protesting that I wasn't gay, I couldn't tear my eyes away from that impressive girth.

My gasp had obviously caught his attention, as he turned to me, and his eyes went wide. He let out a high-pitched screech and attempted to cover his cock, though his hands were far too small to accomplish it and only served to draw more attention to it.

"I'm...I'm," I stuttered, realizing that I was salivating. I wiped my mouth with my hand and managed to tear my eyes away from him, looking instead at the wall. "I'm so sorry," I said. "You didn't answer when I knocked, and I was afraid you might have injured yourself."

I heard the shower turn off and the rustle of a towel. "It's ok," a soft, feminine voice said. "I'm decent now."

I turned back to him. He had wrapped a towel around his waist, though I could still see his bulge pressed against the fabric. I was almost disappointed that I couldn't see his cock anymore before catching myself and shaking the thought out of my head. "I just wanted to check on you and make sure you were ok."

He smiled at me, and my heart sped up even more. God he was gorgeous, long black hair framing beautiful green eyes. His had a lovely smile and I could see the barest hint of a dimple at the corner of his lips.

He took a few steps forward and wrapped his arms around me in a tight hug. My cock jumped in my pants as I took in his scent. I never realized before how good my shampoo smelled. He either didn't feel my erection or didn't care. "Thank you so much for saving me. I don't know what would've happened if you hadn't shown up."

It took all my willpower to pull away from him and look down into his eyes. "Don't worry about it. I'm just glad I managed to step in before it got worse."

He stepped away and broke I contact. "But why did you help me? I'm just a half-breed."

I took his chin in my fingers and raised his eyes to meet mine. When he resisted, I knelt, so we were approximately the same height. Only then did he look me in the eyes. "I helped you because you needed help. I wouldn't have done anything different no matter who you are."

I saw tears well in his eyes, but he smiled again so I knew they were happy tears. Then, much to my surprise, he leaned forward, took my head in his hands, and kissed me.

I was so shocked that by the time I reacted, he had already slipped his small tongue into my mouth, kissing me with a passion that I had never felt before, not even from my ex. I grabbed his shoulders, intent on pushing him away, but then he moaned into my mouth and suddenly I was kissing him back, my tongue wrestling with his. His small hand moved from my face, down my chest, before coming to rest on my raging hard on. It proved to be too much for me, and with a guttural moan, I came, releasing the largest load I ever had before, filling my underwear with my cum.

Kyree suddenly pulled away, and I swore I saw the faintest hint of purple flash in his eyes. "I'm sorry," he said. "I don't know what came over me. I shouldn't have done that."

I gripped his shoulders tightly. "Kyree, it's ok. You just had a horrible event happen to you; your emotions are all over the place. I can't begin to imagine what you're feeling right now, and how you choose to express those emotions is not something I can fault you for. Besides," I smiled at him. "I enjoyed it."

He smiled again, and it warmed my heart. I loved seeing him smile. "Thank you for being so kind to me."

"Don't mention it. Now," I stood. "I need to get ready for work. I saw a set of clothes on the coffee table when I woke up, I think Sera left them there for you. But now, I need to shower." I chuckled. "I kind of made a mess.

He giggled. "Ok, is there anything I can eat? I don't want to impose."

I quickly shushed him. "Sera made some extra breakfast, and I'm not particularly hungry. Feel free to help yourself. Oh, and feel free to stay here if you want. I know you probably don't have anywhere else to go, and I don't use my second bedroom. You're welcome to it."

"Are you sure?" hope blossomed in his eyes. "I don't have any way to repay you."

I thought for a moment. "I'll tell you what; while I'm at work, you can do some cleaning around the house. I have a work-out today, so I'll be back around seven. But you do some cleaning, and we'll call it even."

He hugged me again, clinging tightly to my waist. "Of course, I'll make your house spotless." He released me and moved past me through the door. "I'll get started right away. And..." again I saw that flash of purple in his eyes as he dropped his towel and my eyes fixated on his cock again. It jumped ever so slightly, and I felt my own cock growing hard again. "When you return, maybe I can find some other way to repay you." He closed the door, leaving me with another raging boner.

A few minutes under the shower later, and the reality of what had just happened hit me. I had just made out with a man, and it made me cum, releasing the most powerful orgasm of my life, as was evident in my stained underwear. Not only that, but I wasn't grossed out by it. I had only had female partners, and knew I was straight, but something about this boy had changed something in me. From just a simple kiss, he had fundamentally altered the way I viewed my sexuality, to a point where I was aroused by his proposition. With these thoughts swirling in my head, I finished a shower that could never get cold enough to calm this erection. I sighed. Today was going to be a long day at work.

As I expected, work was torture.

The image of Kyree's cock wouldn't leave my head and I kept picturing it throughout the day. I had been hard for hours, and my cock showed no sign of letting up soon. It took all my concentration to get any work done, and if it wavered even for a moment, I would find myself imagining the kiss and how I felt during it, and imagining what would happen tonight, the things that Kyree would do to me, what I would do to him.

My fantasy was interrupted by a knock on my office door. "Come in," I called.

The door opened and Elias walked in. "Hey chief," he said, wearing his usual lopsided grin. He sat on a chair opposite my desk and leaned forward. "So, what happened last night? It isn't like you to bail like that."

I leaned forward, checking to make sure no one was standing too close to the office. Briefly, I outlined last night's events, leaving out the obvious, ending with "And so I agreed to let him stay at my place for the time being."

Elias leaned back and let out a sigh. Unconsciously, I found my eyes drifting to the bulge in his pants, and I found myself imagining what he looked like underneath the cloth covering. I had heard rumors about Equis, that they put actual horses to shame, and couldn't help imagining Elias with his huge cock out and rock hard, his shaft laying against my face as I sucked on his huge balls.

I quickly pushed the fantasy from my head, and tore my gaze from his bulge, only to see him grinning at me. "Like what you see, chief?"

I shook my head and chuckled. "Sorry, I spaced out there for a moment. It was a long night and I'm exhausted."

"I hear ya," he replied, spreading his legs even wider, like he was daring me to look again. It took all my willpower, but I managed to resist. "You sure you're up for our gym session today?"

"Yeah, I'm good," I said, maintaining eye contact. "Can't afford to fall behind you."

He let out a hearty laugh. "Kid, you couldn't catch up to me with a decade head start. But I admire the effort." He stood and turned to the door. "Well, I'll get back to it. Thanks for being honest with me, I appreciate it a lot. Oh," he turned back to me and laid a hand on his bulge, drawing my eyes back to it. "If you ever wanna see it, all you gotta do is ask." Then he turned and left my office.

I sat back, stunned by that. What the fuck was going on? First Kyree, now my best friend was propositioning me. And it was turning me on, immensely. I sat back and gave a heavy sigh; I wasn't going to get any more work done today.

The gym was quiet today, aside from the four of us, only a couple other members were there, lazily walking on a treadmill or sitting on the rowing machine. Kyle, as usual, hung off Sammy's arm. He never participated, claiming he had his own exercise routine at home, while winking at Sammy, but he was there to provide "Emotional support" to Sammy. "After all," he reasoned. "Some humans have emotional support animals, why can't non-humans have emotional support humans."

As we began to warm up, Sammy approached me. "Hey, listen, something came up that requires urgent attention, so Kyle and I won't be able to join you two today. I was going to tell you at work, but you seemed," his nose twitched. "Distracted."

I chuckled. "Yeah, sorry, long night last night. I'll tell you both about it tomorrow."

He grunted. "I'll hold you to that." Taking Kyle's hand, the two of them left the gym.

"They're adorable together aren't they," Elias said, coming to stand behind me, almost grinding himself against my ass.

"Yeah," I agreed. Part of me wanted to move away from him, but a larger part felt comfortable, safe, standing so close to him. I turned, tapping him on the hip as I walked past him. "Come on, let's get warmed up."

We spent a few minutes warming up, building up a light sweat before we were ready to begin. "Hey," Elias said. "It's been a while since I've seen you in action. Why don't we hit the mat?"

I grinned. "What do you want to use?" I was proficient in two forms of martial arts; taekwondo and tai chi, and was learning a few from Elias, who was proficient in six or seven.

"Let's test your grappling today."

A part of me felt happy to hear that. Grappling meant intense physical contact, meaning I could get as close as I wanted without arousing suspicion. "You're on."

We made our way to the mat and took ready stances. "Begin," Elias commanded.

We both moved. Elias had me beat in strength, but I could outmaneuver him with my speed. He quickly went for my legs, but I was able to nimbly dodge out of the way, but not before his hand grazed my cock. It immediately jumped in my pants, growing semi erect in a second. "Come on," I said, trying to ignore my growing boner. "Is that the best you got?"

He growled at me. "You think you're so slick boy?"

I smiled. He only called me boy when he was getting serious. "Bring it, old man."

He gave me a predatory grin before launching himself at me, again right for my legs. Again, I dodged, and again, his hand cupped my growing erection. This went on for several minutes, he would launch himself at me, I would dodge, he would tap my cock. If this had been yesterday, I would have thought these were accidental, but after our meeting earlier, I wasn't so sure. So, I decided to test him, I began using his own strategy against him, dashing for his legs, and tapping his cock when he dodged away.

I was the first to give. Our pooling sweat had made the mat slippery, and I misplaced my footing and slipped. Taking advantage of my momentarily displaced footing, Elias dashed forward, finally grabbing my legs and pushing me to the mat, conveniently landing so that his cock was pressed against mine. "Well, boy," he said. "Do you yield?" he began to move, so slowly I didn't realize it at first, but after a moment, I realized he was grinding me, rubbing his heavy balls against my stiff dick.

I saw an opening, a way to get out of this easily, but I also didn't want this to stop. I was so turned on that I wasn't thinking straight, so I waited for a moment before tapping his thigh. "Ok, big guy, you win, let me up."

Elias smiled. "But you're such a comfortable seat," he said. He gave me a couple more rubs before standing, offering his hand to me. "Come on, let's hit the showers."

I took his hand, subtly adjusting my workout pants to hide my boner as I stood. "Phew," I said, wiping my hand against my drenched forehead. "When did you get so fast?"

"I can really move when I'm motivated," he replied, giving my ass a slap as he made his way to the locker room.

"You really wanted to beat me that bad, huh, old man?" I replied, walking along beside him.

"If I really wanted to beat you, you wouldn't have lasted a second, boy."

The way he said that last word was different than I had ever heard it before. Any other time, it was a challenge. This time, it sounded possessive, almost sexual.

We entered the locker room, and I was too distracted by my thoughts that I didn't hear Elias lock the door behind us. I stripped off my clothes and turned just in time to see Elias do the same, and my breath caught in my throat.

I had seen Elias naked plenty of times, but never like this. Like me, he was covered in sweat, and his muscles bulged as he removed his clothes slowly, like he was trying to make a show about it. When he dropped his pants, though, my breath caught in my throat.

I had never seen his cock before; it was always tucked away in its sheath whenever we changed together. Now though, it was on full display, dangling down to his mid-thigh, almost fourteen inches long, and still not fully hard. Beneath it, two enormous balls dangled several inches, large and heavy. My own cock leaked a little seeing this.

Without looking at me, Elias said "Take a picture, it'll last longer."

I felt my face heat up, and I quickly finished undressing and moved into the shower, facing the wall, and washing the sweat from my body. I heard Elias move to a shower on the opposite wall, cleaning the sweat from his own muscular body.

There was a moment of silence, the tension palpable. After a moment, I heard "Turn around, boy."

The voice was Elias's, but different. It was lower and huskier, and left no room for disobedience. Slowly, I did as I was told and turned around.

Elias stood at the opposite wall facing me, his head pressed back against the wall and his eyes closed. One hand rested against his hip, and the other was slowly pumping his thick, meaty cock in long, slow strokes. I was mesmerized, unable to tear my eyes away from the sight before me.

Elias let out a low, heavy groan, as a thick glob of precum began to dribble from his cockhead. His eyes opened and he lowered his head to look me in the eye. I saw no trace of my friend there, just the eyes of a hungry predator. He looked at me with a gaze that left no doubt who was in charge here. "Get over here, boy."

Silently, I did as I was told, walking across the shower floor until I was a foot away from Elias. As soon as I was within arm's reach, he released his meat and grabbed my hand and moved it to his cock. It was so big! My fingers couldn't even wrap halfway around it. he released my hand, and I began to stroke him, moving in long slow strokes just as he had.

He rested his head back and let out another groan. "Oh, that's a good boy, stroke Daddy's cock. Make him hard with your little hands."

"This isn't right," I muttered, still stroking his cock. "We shouldn't be doing this."

"We aren't doing anything," Elias pointed out. "You're the one stroking me. You can stop this at any time." He looked me in the eyes again. "But" he warned. "If you do, who knows, I'm not great at keeping secrets. I might let something about an illegal half-breed slip."

"Please," I muttered, increasing my speed slightly, which elicited another moan from Elias. His cock began to grow even bigger, stretching rapidly in my hand, until it reached its full length of at least twenty inches. "Please don't tell anyone. I don't want to betray him."