Kyree and I Ch. 02: Becoming a Sub

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another groan. "Well then, you'll have to find another way to convince me." His hand rested on my shoulder, and he pressed down, forcing me to my knees. "Daddy's balls need a cleaning. Why don't you put that trash talking mouth to better use." His hand grabbed the back of my head and pulled until I was inches away from his heavy sack.

The smell was indescribable. The scent of sweat mixed heavily with a manly musk that caused my brain to fog over. Tentatively, I kissed his right nut, my lips lingering for a moment before I opened my mouth and took a long lick, the flavor exploding against my tastebuds. It was delicious, easily the best thing I had ever tasted. I wanted more, so I opened my mouth wider and sucked his left nut into my mouth.

"Oh, yeah," Daddy groaned, his breath now coming in short gasps. "Look at you, on your knees sucking my balls while my cock covers your face. You're a regular little cockslut aren't you."

I released his sack long enough to say, "Yes daddy," before getting back to work, alternating between his heavy testicles as I continued to stroke his cock. I used my free hand to cup his sack, rubbing his softly and, judging by the hitch in his breath, I was doing a good job.

"I think my balls are clean enough now, little slut," Daddy said. "And you're not going to make me cum that easily. Give my cock some attention now. Get it nice and wet, you're going to need it sloppy when I shove it down your throat pussy."

The thought taking his huge cock in my mouth should have terrified me. Instead, it just made me more aroused, my cock leaking even more precum than I had ever seen before. With regret, I removed my mouth from his balls and gently kissed the base of his cock. Moving up his thick shaft, I continued planting kisses until I reached the cockhead. His precum was still leaking, thicker than my own cum, and dribbling down to the shower floor. That wouldn't do, I couldn't afford to waste any of Daddy's delicious juices. Like a child against its mother's tit, I latched onto his cockhead and started slurping his pre. Unlike his balls, salty and sweaty, his pre was sweet, with just the right amount of salty to it. I wanted more and sucked even harder.

Daddy let out a cross between a groan and a roar. "Fuck getting it wet, you little cockslut, I'm fucking your throat now." To punctuate his point, he grabbed the back of my head and pressed his cock against my lips. I let out a muffled protest, not out of a desire to stop, but because I didn't want to stop sucking out his precum.

Daddy seemed to understand my reluctance, because he growled "You are not in control here, boy." He released my head and I fell back on the floor. He stood above me, and though we were about the same size, I felt so weak and helpless next to his giant cock, and that turned me on more than anything I had ever felt before.

Daddy waved his cock over my head, his balls slapping against his thighs. "This cock is going in your mouth. Once it does, I will mark you as mine. You will forever be my little cockslut: my cum dump to use whenever, and wherever I want. You will be powerless to resist me forever, nothing more than a sissy to use as my personal fucktoy." He stepped forward and rested his cock on my face again, and my tongue immediately started licking his thick shaft. "Today, I will claim your mouth, and the next time, I will take your ass. I will mold you to the shape of my dick, you will no longer be able to cum from your tiny clitty without my dick in one of your holes." He pulled his cock away and I chased after it, but he placed a heavy foot against my chest, holding me back. "However, I am generous. I already gave you an out during our sparring match, leaving you an opening to get free. You didn't take it. So, before I make you a slave to my monster horsecock, I'll give you one more out. You can stop this, and we will leave here and never speak of this again. But" he pressed his cock against my lips, muffling my whines and moans. "Once you take my cock, you can never go back. So, tell me, what do you want?"

I briefly separated my face from his cockhead. Somewhere, far in the back of my mind, a voice was screaming at me, telling me to stop this, that I wasn't a gay cockslut. And a part of me knew that this had something to do with Kyree, that he had awoken something inside of me that craved this. And that part, the part that wanted nothing more to submit, was far stronger than that quiet voice.

"Please, Daddy," I pleaded. "Make me submit to your enormous cock. Make me your little sissy cumslut. Make me nothing more than a worthless fuckhole for you to use whenever you want. Mark me as your little cumdump. Please, Daddy, please."

Daddy smiled at me, "I knew you would say that you little slut" and pressed his cock against my mouth. There was a pause as my brain told me that it was too big and would never fit. Then, I felt a tingling as my mouth was suddenly forced open impossibly wide and his cock slid into my mouth with an audible pop.

I came, releasing an even bigger orgasm than the one this morning. My cum shot out in thick ropes, some of them splashing on Daddy's thighs and stomach. He grunted as he pushed deeper. "Not bad, for a sissy slut," he growled. "But let me show you how a man cums." He began to push his cock deeper into me, quickly hitting the back of my throat. For a second, I panicked, afraid that I was going to be choked to death. Sensing my fear, Daddy moaned out. "Don't worry slut, Equis cocks are enchanted to be able to fit into any hole we want. You'll be able to deepthroat me just fine." He let out another groan. "God, I should've taken you when we first met like I wanted to. You have no idea how hard it's been to hold back these three years. But don't worry," he pushed deeper, sliding into my throat. "We have the rest of your life to make up for lost time."

True to his word, I had no trouble breathing around his monstrous member as he pushed it deeper and deeper. In less than a minute, he had over half of it inside me, and I could see it bulging in my chest. My orgasm had not subsided, though I had long since spent all the cum in my balls, waves of pleasure still shot through my body as he continued to push deeper and deeper.

"Your throat is so tight," Daddy groaned. "You're a natural born cocksucker, I didn't even have to tell you not to use your teeth."

I let out a muffled thank you, causing him to groan again. Encouraged by this, I continued trying to speak, vibrating my throat along his shaft.

"Here we go, final push." With a final groan, he slammed his cock all the way down my throat, his balls smacking against my chin. "I'm cumming," he roared. "Take it all you filthy little cumslut."

I felt his balls contract against my chin, and his cum began to pour into my stomach. Rope after rope of thick horse cum filled me to bursting, and then continued to fill me. I felt my stomach distend, expanding to fit all of Daddy's cum. By the time it finally began to lessen, slowing to a trickle, I looked like a woman nine months pregnant. I rubbed my swollen belly and moaned as he began to remove his cock. With another audible pop, his cock slipped out of me, leaving me feeling empty. A deluge of cum spilled from his rapidly shrinking cockhead, covering me in his thick, smelly spunk.

I fell back against the floor, moaning in pleasure as my own orgasm began to subside. As I watched, my stomach began to rapidly deflate, far faster than I would have thought. At my look, Daddy explained, "Equis semen will rapidly absorb into the body a few moments after ejaculation. We were bred to produce enough to guarantee offspring, but it doesn't do anyone any good to walk around with a belly full of cum.

I briefly was upset that I couldn't have Daddy's cum in me for longer, and that I couldn't get pregnant, but those thoughts faded as the fog around my mind lifted.

Daddy, that is Elias, saw the change in my eyes. "You good chief?"

"You just fucked my mouth," I whispered, shocked at what I had just gone along with.

"And next time I'm going to fuck your ass," Elias proclaimed proudly before adding, "My little slut."

I let out a low moan at that. If my cock was able to at that time, it would have got hard again.

Elias sat down next to me. "Do you feel better now?"

I glanced at him curiously, then realized that I did feel better, much better. The uncontrolled lust that had clouded my mind throughout the day had vanished, and for the first time today, I could think clearly. "Yeah," I replied. "I feel much better."

Elias nodded. "I thought so. That half-breed you took home with you, he's probably half incubus."

"What?" I had heard about the incubus and the succubus. They were demons that fed of the power of sex. Before the Break, people believed that sex with them would allow them to consume your soul, killing you. The truth was that they would just leave you spent for a while. "So, what, he hypnotized me to fuck the first person I talked to."

"Not quite," Elias corrected. "Incubi bodies do have a minor hypnotic effect, as well as a mild aphrodisiac effect. However, they can't force you to do anything. Rather, they help you drop your defenses, embrace the parts you would rather keep hidden."

"So, I've always been a hidden sissy, I was just afraid to show it?"

"Not necessarily," Elias placed a hand on my shoulder. "Did you have any desire to submit to anyone else?"

"Not really," I admitted. "The first urge hit me when you came into my office."

He chuckled. "So, you didn't just drift off then. I thought as much. But no, sexual preference can change depending on the person. You may have the desire to dominate someone, and at the same time, the desire to dominate someone else. In my case," he smiled, "You're my sissy slut."

"Why did you leave me an out?" I asked, remembering his words.

"I won't break a sissy unless they are fully committed to their role. I left you outs just in case you had any doubts and wanted to take some time to think about it. Though," he smiled. "Even had you refused, I knew you would be back eventually."

"You did threaten me," I pointed out.

"I think you know me well enough that had you refused, I wouldn't have said anything. I saw that you were still on the fence. You wanted it, but you couldn't admit it, to yourself or to me. So, I had to give you one last push. Trust me when I say, I'll take your secret to my grave. After all, you're mine now, and I treat my property well."

I let out another moan and my cock jumped. "But what about right now? I don't really have a desire to be dominated by you?"

"Are you sure?" he asked before taking my head in his hands and drawing me in for a deep kiss. I offered no resistance as his tongue slipped past my lips, filling my mouth almost completely. I let out a low moan, and my cock, despite being spent, rose to full erection in seconds. After a moment, he separated from me, and I whined in protest. It was at that moment, that I realized that Daddy hadn't cleaned my cum off his body. Bending down, I began to lick up the mess. My cum didn't taste as good as Daddy's, but still made me shudder in pleasure. When I got to his thighs, Daddy grounded and his balls, which were noticeably smaller than last time, twitched. "Careful there, slut," he growled. "Or I'll take your ass right here and now."

The thought made me shudder again, Daddy's huge cock claiming my ass for his own personal use, marking me as his own personal cum dump, to use whenever, or wherever he wanted. My cock leaked pitifully, still spent from the brutal throatfuck a moment ago.

In a moment, though, I had cleaned all the cum off him, and my mind quickly returned to its natural state. "What just happened?"

Elias smiled at me. "You belong to me now, but only in the bedroom, or in this case, the locker room. Outside of that, nothing really changes. Nothing will change between us. You'll still be my boss and best friend, we'll still hang out, share drinks, and I'll kick your ass on the mat. The only thing that has changed is that now, when we're in the mood," he pinched my ass, causing me to yelp. "You belong to me."

I let out another weak moan. "Yes Daddy," I whispered.

Elias stood, holding out his hand to me. I took it and stood, and almost immediately fell over again, having no strength in my legs. Elias picked me up like a blushing bride and carried me over to the benches by the lockers before setting me down. "If that's how you feel after a throatfuck, imagine how you'll feel when I take your ass."

I smiled. "Can I make a confession?"

"Sure," he started to put on his clothes, and tossed mine to me so I wouldn't have to move as much.

"I was a little disappointed that I couldn't keep your cum in me longer, and that I can't get pregnant."

He chuckled. "There are ways to accommodate that," he said. "It's incredible what magic can do. And I think you'd look adorable with a baby bump."

I almost came again from just that thought alone, the thought of me with a young Equis growing in my belly, being bred by Daddy while pregnant.

"How did you know I was a sissy?" I asked when I had gathered myself.

He gave another chuckle. "I've been a dom for years. I've broken more sissies than you. I can spot one a mile away. I knew your true colors the day we met. But you were with Ellen at the time, so I didn't want to make a move."

I gave a little pout, "You have others?"

This time he laughed. "You jealous? But no, I released my last sissy years ago." He pulled his phone out of his pocket and suddenly grabbed me, lifting me into the air, causing me to yelp in surprise. There was a flash as he snapped a picture of us, me unclothed and him without pants. He set me down and typed something on his phone before showing it to me. Had had just sent the picture to someone entitled "Caroline" with the caption "Finally found a good boy. He sucks almost as well as you do."

"Who was that?" I asked, a little concerned.

"My wife," he answered. "She's been on my ass to get a new sissy for months now, I was just waiting for you to come around."

The phone beeped as a message was returned. I saw a photo showing an extremely sexy fox Beastperson (people with animalistic characteristics, but not completely animal), with long red hair and orange eyes. She had enormous tits and was wearing nothing but a leather bondage harness. The caption read "Then come home so I can show you who the better cocksucker is Master."

I arched an eyebrow. "I thought she would be more like you." I quickly amended, "I mean, a dom, not an Equis." I didn't want to sand racist.

"She was," he said, putting his pants on. "She taught me all I know about dominating. She just didn't expect me to turn it on her and break her. She was my first sub. And we've been in love ever since."

"She's beautiful," I said.

"Play your cards right, and I might let you dominate her one day." At my surprised look, he laughed. "She likes to share me. Oh, who am I kidding, there's no maybe about it, you are going to dominate her someday. Just imagine," he grabbed my aching cock and slowly stroked it. "You, fucking my wife as she screams your name. And me, behind you, fucking your ass while you scream for me before I fill you so full of cum it spills out of your mouth and you share a hot cum filled kiss with her. Can you imagine that?"

I came again, by dick leaking out an insignificant amount of cum on Daddy's hand. He held it up to his face, licking it clean. For a second, I thought he was going to swallow it, but then he grabbed me and pulled me in for a kiss, using his tongue to push my cum into my mouth. I moaned against him as my hands found his cock, which had begun to peek out of its sheath again. At my touch, he quickly pulled away from me. "Delicious." He seemed to suddenly remember something. "Oh yeah, before I forget. When you get home tonight, before or after you fuck your houseguest, I need you to send me something."

"First of all, what do you need? And second, why would you think I would fuck Kyree? He just got over an attempted rape."

"First, I need you to send me a list of your boundaries and a safe word."

"Boundaries?"

"Yeah, for the bedroom. It's important that I make sure not to put you in a position you don't want to be in."

"Like what?"

"For example, would you ever consider wearing a chastity cage?"

I thought for a moment. "No, I don't think so."

"That type of stuff. Send me your hard no's. For those that you're not sure of, come up with a safe word so that when we try it, you have an out if it's not your thing."

"I thought the point of being a sissy was that we didn't have control?"

"It can be if that's what you're into. If not, it's important to make that distinction early so I don't cross a line and break your trust. That's one of the first things I learned as a dom. And second, Incubi can smell sex, which will turn him on, which in turn will turn you on, and they get more turned on depending on how turned on their partner is. So yeah, you're going to fuck him tonight, or he's going to fuck you, one or the other. However;" he grabbed my arm and pulled me into him, planting another deep kiss on my mouth, his tongue wrestling with mine. When he pulled back, I was whining and moaning again. "No one gets your ass before I do."

"Yes Daddy," I agreed.

"Now, one final thing," he held up his phone. "Can I send this pic to Kyle and Sammy?"

That one caught me off guard. "What? Why?"

"Because I promised to tell him how it went when I sent him home."

Now it made more sense. "Sure, go ahead."

He quickly opened a group chat between Kyle, Sammy, and him and sent the photo with the caption "How does my new sissy look?"

He received a reply quickly. The image was of Kyle, fully nude, jerking his cock, which was easily ten inches long. What was it with femboys with huge cocks. The caption read "When you're done with him, can I have a turn with his juicy ass?" which surprised me as I always thought he was the sub in his relationship.

After a moment my phone buzzed, and I looked at it and gasped. The image was of a huge, red, swollen dog cock, at least fourteen inches long, flattened at the tip and flaring out before ending at an even larger knot. Two engorged testicles hung beneath it. The caption read "Nothing will change for now, pup. But know that one day, and one day soon, I will take you and pump you so full of cum that you will bear a full litter for me. I still owe you for hitting on my mate." Another picture came quickly afterwards, this one showed Kyle, seated on Sammy's cock down to the knot, his stomach bulged almost as much as mine had been. The caption read "This will be you. I will show you who the true alpha is."

I smiled as I read the message and showed it to Daddy as I felt myself getting hard again.

He smiled. "Well now, I didn't see this coming. How do you feel about that?"

"I think I have an idea," I said. I reached forward and grabbed Daddy's bulge through his shorts.

"Oh," he groaned. "I like this idea."

I rubbed him for a bit, using my other hand to pull down his pants and reveal his rapidly growing erection. I handed him my phone. "I saw a porno like this once. Never thought I'd be on the receiving end though." I knelt as his cock continued to grow. Once it reached half mast, I draped it over my face, so it covered my eyes opened my mouth, letting my tongue hang from my mouth. A mouthful of left over cum dribbled from the tip, and I gathered it and put it in my mouth, letting it sit there. Seeing what I was doing, Daddy snapped a picture, and I closed my mouth and swallowed his delicious cock milk. Standing and putting his dick back in his pants, I took my phone back and, after setting the picture as my phone's background, sent Sammy the picture with the caption "You can have me when Daddy is done with me."